Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8616991 times)

Offline admiralvorian

• DIY
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #16100 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 17:20:51 »
it's possible to care about clack as a human being and to hope his health and other problems are soon over (or he is at least as well as he can be, from what I understand he has chronic health issues?)

and

be pissed that he is not performing / delivering as an artist, vendor, and member of the community and to want your money back.

chill out everyone
Darude Status:
☐ Not Sandstorm
☑ Sandstorm                                               wts wtt wtb

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #16101 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 17:35:10 »
Halverson thinks we need a milky therapy thread
I'm here for the noods & milky therapy.
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #16102 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 17:41:33 »

Halverson thinks we need a milky therapy thread
I'm here for the noods & milky therapy.
Show Image

And now we got that magic beef!

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #16103 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 19:18:22 »
Interesting how things escalate here.

Reading all this makes me think of the SSIPAK (did I spell that right?) pink sale where he promised to replace the defective caps and just disappeared.

My school blocks sites with hack in the name or other sites suspected of hacking activity. It's not a stretch to think an employer would block a site called geekhack.

The first issue is that if there really were over $9000 in sales and if his situation was the truth he could be living off that money right now. If you suddenly start making claims for the money PayPal will go after him, especially for larger amounts, if he doesn't pay it back.

However, to say that someone shouldn't ask for a refund is a bit absurd and to use lines like "if you charge back the $9000 in orders might never ship" is extreme peer pressuring IMO.

If they can't afford to lose the money or can spend it on other things to be productive they have every reason to ask for a refund. Clack hasn't shipped the caps yet so he can always put them up for sale once he's well again and people would guarantee buy it.

Of you can afford to lose the $60-110 and want to keep your spot it's that simple, just stick with it.

One of my online friends was homeless for a bit over a year and only came on to talk twice in that time.

As others have mentioned, such troubling times could mean he's aggressively seeking new employment, visiting friends and family most of the time, cleaning up and taking care of himself and his health.

However there's always the possibility he will never deliver. Even if it's slim, it's there. I'm not going to say he will or will not. For Chinese scammers it's a very common practice to build up reputation selling little $1 knickknacks then go sell $40-80 items and run off with the money. I highly doubt someone would spend this long making artistic products only to run off several years later. And frankly $9000 isn't that much money in today's world.

At this point people will just have to wait and see if the cat is dead or alive.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16104 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 19:30:25 »
Interesting how things escalate here.

Reading all this makes me think of the SSIPAK (did I spell that right?) pink sale where he promised to replace the defective caps and just disappeared.

My school blocks sites with hack in the name or other sites suspected of hacking activity. It's not a stretch to think an employer would block a site called geekhack.

The first issue is that if there really were over $9000 in sales and if his situation was the truth he could be living off that money right now. If you suddenly start making claims for the money PayPal will go after him, especially for larger amounts, if he doesn't pay it back.

However, to say that someone shouldn't ask for a refund is a bit absurd and to use lines like "if you charge back the $9000 in orders might never ship" is extreme peer pressuring IMO.

If they can't afford to lose the money or can spend it on other things to be productive they have every reason to ask for a refund. Clack hasn't shipped the caps yet so he can always put them up for sale once he's well again and people would guarantee buy it.

Of you can afford to lose the $60-110 and want to keep your spot it's that simple, just stick with it.

One of my online friends was homeless for a bit over a year and only came on to talk twice in that time.

As others have mentioned, such troubling times could mean he's aggressively seeking new employment, visiting friends and family most of the time, cleaning up and taking care of himself and his health.

However there's always the possibility he will never deliver. Even if it's slim, it's there. I'm not going to say he will or will not. For Chinese scammers it's a very common practice to build up reputation selling little $1 knickknacks then go sell $40-80 items and run off with the money. I highly doubt someone would spend this long making artistic products only to run off several years later. And frankly $9000 isn't that much money in today's world.

At this point people will just have to wait and see if the cat is dead or alive.

I remember that guy, he just disappeared.  I remember liking the Moonpuhs design because it was so goofy and fun.  He logged in once like 4 months later, but never came back.

It's been said that clack has a 'regular' account on here.  It's not really a stretch to think maybe his employer has previously had a problem with him obsessively browsing GH on the clock, and they gave him an ultimatum that they'd can his ass if he browses GH at work again.

I got it for 1 $50 cap, and I think I'm going to ride this one out and see how it turns out.  Hoping for the best for everyone, clack included.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #16105 on: Sat, 18 July 2015, 04:45:45 »
I've purposely steered clear of the keycap section of the forum for a good while now, and this is why. Artisans cause problems.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline CaplockJack

« Reply #16106 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 15:28:58 »
I offer 2¢ on the dollar to all ticket holders.

Ugh, I retract my offer to buy Clack orders.
« Last Edit: Sun, 19 July 2015, 15:31:12 by CaplockJack »

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #16107 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 22:09:06 »
Artisans cause problems.

90% of the reason I'm ditching most of my Bros.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #16108 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 22:11:16 »
Artisans cause problems.

90% of the reason I'm ditching most of my Bros.
I must have missed most of the problems then.. I must be out of the loop. Or just haven't experienced anything..

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #16109 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 22:24:47 »
I've purposely steered clear of the keycap section of the forum for a good while now, and this is why. Artisans cause problems.

Yes, let's blame the gun for shooting people, not the person wielding it.

:thumb:

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #16110 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 04:32:25 »
CC, if you're reading this:

I'm coming to LA on Aug 10th. I'll get a cab to wherever you are. I'll help you ship the caps, and I'll run whatever other errands you need. If there's time I'll buy you a meal and a beer. And I won't dig into your life or situation if you don't want me to. I just want to help.

Drop me a PM if you see this.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16111 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 04:51:32 »

Yes, let's blame the gun for shooting people, not the person wielding it.

:thumb:
Goddam guns always shooting people
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16112 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 18:50:16 »

I'm coming to LA on Aug 10th. I'll get a cab to wherever you are. I'll help you ship the caps, and I'll run whatever other errands you need. If there's time I'll buy you a meal and a beer. And I won't dig into your life or situation if you don't want me to. I just want to help.

Good guy heed
I would do the same if it doesn't take me more than 20 hours flight to LA
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #16113 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 18:53:22 »
Well technically, you need a gun to shoot somebody, without the gun, you don't stand much of a chance shooting any body...

So it's really 1+1 kind of thing...

Offline R1N3

« Reply #16114 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 19:18:34 »

If you're serious serious then file a PayPal complaint and try to get in direct contact with him.

For everyone thinking they might be better off getting their money back, the clock is ticking.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16115 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 19:29:31 »

If you're serious serious then file a PayPal complaint and try to get in direct contact with him.

For everyone thinking they might be better off getting their money back, the clock is ticking.

I'm contacting him by email; I don't think piling on with the PayPal is my modus operandi.
I'm back.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16116 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 19:30:43 »

As I have said before on the 25th I will be opening one as he has yet to respond to my emails so hopefully he says something so I don't need to but I shall let him know if it comes to it that people are willing to help him and will be in his area soon.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #16117 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 19:43:46 »

As I have said before on the 25th I will be opening one as he has yet to respond to my emails so hopefully he says something so I don't need to but I shall let him know if it comes to it that people are willing to help him and will be in his area soon.

Thanks.
I'm back.

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #16118 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 19:49:15 »
The only problem with the analogy is guns are made to kill while artisan caps aren't made to rip us off (or are they? DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNN)

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #16119 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 19:52:52 »
The only problem with the analogy is guns are made to kill while artisan caps aren't made to rip us off (or are they? DUN DUN DUUUNNNNNN)

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #16120 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 20:04:03 »

If you do manage to get in contact with Click Clack, you can add my name to the list of people nearby that would be happy to help him with whatever I can. Seeing as he hasn't logged on since April I didn't think posts here on GH would reach him, but if someone can get in touch IRL, awesome! This is of course assuming CC would be ok with internet strangers up in his business, lending a hand :p
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline Sniping

« Reply #16121 on: Mon, 20 July 2015, 20:51:56 »
And for once demik isn't the bad guy!

Wow talking in third person is rather douchey.

demik will no longer do that.

Are you saying this because tp4 does this??

Offline CaplockJack

« Reply #16122 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 00:37:42 »

How are you going to do that?  He said the keys were STOLEN!

You request and summation is more than reasonable and I have taken note of the change of address. I'm sorry I have been unfit for this creative endeavor. I am in extremely poor health, many keys were stolen, and I am now without a home. This is one of the few days I have had access to a computer and with thousands of emails on multiple accounts it's been a nighmare. My work is aware of GH and monitors it while limiting my access. I have keys sitting for July and I'm hiring someone to get the previous sales shipped as I have been unable to do it in my current state. My goal is to have everything shipped by early July. I apologize again and if you would just like a refund, I would most certainly understand. I wish I would have communicated this more (and earlier), but please understand I am truly trying to just make it through each day. I am grateful for the generosity of yourself and of the community (GH).

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16123 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 00:46:22 »

How are you going to do that?  He said the keys were STOLEN!

You request and summation is more than reasonable and I have taken note of the change of address. I'm sorry I have been unfit for this creative endeavor. I am in extremely poor health, many keys were stolen, and I am now without a home. This is one of the few days I have had access to a computer and with thousands of emails on multiple accounts it's been a nighmare. My work is aware of GH and monitors it while limiting my access. I have keys sitting for July and I'm hiring someone to get the previous sales shipped as I have been unable to do it in my current state. My goal is to have everything shipped by early July. I apologize again and if you would just like a refund, I would most certainly understand. I wish I would have communicated this more (and earlier), but please understand I am truly trying to just make it through each day. I am grateful for the generosity of yourself and of the community (GH).

He said many keys, but not all of them.
He might have enough to send big part of the sale (I assume) as he said that he has keys sitting for July
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #16124 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 01:07:20 »
Oh ****. I didn't even catch the part before where he said that many of the caps were stolen.

Really hope that CC has gotten a living situation sorted out by now.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16125 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 06:58:38 »

If you do manage to get in contact with Click Clack, you can add my name to the list of people nearby that would be happy to help him with whatever I can. Seeing as he hasn't logged on since April I didn't think posts here on GH would reach him, but if someone can get in touch IRL, awesome! This is of course assuming CC would be ok with internet strangers up in his business, lending a hand :p
Will do I already said in the emails I sent people are happy to help and even pay more I shall let him know just hope he responds to the email so I don't need to open a case.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #16126 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 07:10:01 »
Day 181. Is it wrong to sell one clackvent cap for the cost of two since the other one is probably never going to show up?  :-\

Just so no one gets the wrong idea my current clackvent cap is spoken for already. ;)
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 July 2015, 11:19:40 by SpAmRaY »

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16127 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 09:40:42 »
Day 181. Is it wrong to sell one clackvent cap for the cost of two since the other one is probably never going to show up?  :-\
My morals say yes it is wrong but it's up to you I would say sell it for one and a little extra :p
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #16128 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 11:08:59 »
Sell it to me if its BS ;D

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #16129 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 11:41:49 »
Rip rays inbox

Offline GL1TCH3D

« Reply #16130 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 12:09:12 »
Also as a side note for those unfamiliar with monitoring tools, he likely has a RAT installed by his employer on his computer at work.

A RAT is a Remote Administration Tool and can be used to monitor every detail of a computer in real time remotely.
As a fun note it's also the program of choice for hackers to install on computers.

I don't think using a second "normal" account will help against a RAT monitoring his computer.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #16131 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 12:25:36 »
im not here to moan at all, things take as long as they take etc

but has anyone had any luck recently changing address on their order, and if so how

im moving in about a week, and if/when these ever do show, id hate it to be to an address i dont have access to
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #16132 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 12:28:01 »

but has anyone had any luck recently changing address on their order, and if so how

im moving in about a week, and if/when these ever do show, id hate it to be to an address i dont have access to
I believe the last person to hear back regarding that was Hoffman, a page or two back.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #16133 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 12:32:38 »

I believe the last person to hear back regarding that was Hoffman, a page or two back.

I couldn't find anything on that, but I know btctopre was able to confirm an address change.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #16134 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 12:34:25 »

I couldn't find anything on that, but I know btctopre was able to confirm an address change.

i read that a while ago, but was under the impression contact hadnt been made since then

thanks for the help though guys

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #16135 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 12:36:29 »

i read that a while ago, but was under the impression contact hadnt been made since then

I mean I sent in an address change to the email he used for the sale. I don't know if it was ever confirmed though on his end.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #16136 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 12:37:52 »

FWIW, I heard from him on June 25.  I think btc's contact was around the same time.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #16137 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 12:38:18 »

I mean I sent in an address change to the email he used for the sale. I don't know if it was ever confirmed though on his end.

ive jsut sent a PM via geekhack, i guess its now just a case of crossing my fingers and waiting

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #16138 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 12:39:52 »

ive jsut sent a PM via geekhack, i guess its now just a case of crossing my fingers and waiting
Also depending on how long since you paid you can send a message through PayPal.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16139 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 13:33:36 »

want me to ask him when I open a case for you? or just confirm anyone that needs a address change?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

• * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #16140 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 14:12:52 »

want me to ask him when I open a case for you? or just confirm anyone that needs a address change?

Confirm anyone that needs an address change please! :-*

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #16141 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 15:36:19 »

I was able to contact him about 3 weeks ago, through a paypal dispute.  He said that if I needed to make any further address changes, to send an email to his pp email he listed in the winning PM, and that he would be monitoring it much more frequently.  He didn't expand on things to the extent as btctopre, but was very apologetic.  He also made no mention about reaching him on GH, so I would assume that he is not monitoring the site. 

Hope that helps everyone who needs an address change.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #16142 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 16:37:04 »

I was able to contact him about 3 weeks ago, through a paypal dispute.  He said that if I needed to make any further address changes, to send an email to his pp email he listed in the winning PM, and that he would be monitoring it much more frequently.  He didn't expand on things to the extent as btctopre, but was very apologetic.  He also made no mention about reaching him on GH, so I would assume that he is not monitoring the site. 

I emailed him about an address change maybe 2 or 2.5 months ago and never heard anything but at this point I consider the money gone so if a cap shows up at either address I'll be happy.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #16143 on: Tue, 21 July 2015, 16:39:37 »

I emailed him about an address change maybe 2 or 2.5 months ago and never heard anything but at this point I consider the money gone so if a cap shows up at either address I'll be happy.
I did the same, but used the address he gave for your order info. This time he said to email at his PayPal email. I assume the other is no longer used. It's worth a shot to try again.

Offline nukec

• that rug really tied the room together
« Reply #16144 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 01:54:16 »
Its so funny how he had time every day to reply while clackvent, and after that disappeared forever.

No one even the first winners received anything, which means he never had any clacks before, nor created anything in 5 months. It's gone boys.
HHKB Pro2, Poker2 Blue, KBPV60 Brown, DuckyShine3 Brown

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #16145 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 01:57:16 »
Its so funny how he had time every day to reply while clackvent, and after that disappeared forever.

No one even the first winners received anything, which means he never had any clacks before, nor created anything in 5 months. It's gone boys.

The first winners received, I believe like 5 clackvent have been delivered.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #16146 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 02:03:27 »

Yeah there were definitely some Clackvent caps delivered, they had special markings on the rear of the cap to signify they were from Clackvent.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Belfong

« Reply #16147 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 02:06:41 »

first winner here and in Malaysia .. yes I have received my first clackvent.
I think second winner received his as well.
And some others.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16148 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 02:45:17 »

Actually he disappeared for about a week (supposedly in hospital) then reappeared for hours on the final day to take a load more orders for the missed days (I was one of them), then he disappeared.  Doesn't make much difference but may as well be accurate :thumb:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16149 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 05:09:45 »
Heya people I know at this point I'm kind the harbinger or doom, but I have had to open a case with paypal early as I'm going to be gone during the 25th, I have asked him if possible to ship and have quite lengthily explained most of geekhack is happy to help out if it is shipping that is needed or even pay extra for the item shipping.

I have also explained that quite a few need addresses changing so I'm going to find out if those are being changed or if I am okay to pass a list through of those that need them changing, anyway I have 20 days from now to get a response, otherwise if I don't hear anything which is plenty of time I will be escalating, I also informed him, in my interest I will pay extra to get mine shipped within the time frame of my case being open just to keep everything out there and transparent as I do have my own agenda, anyway I will keep you all updated on what happens.

-Fire
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More