Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8574938 times)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #15950 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 21:29:53 »
Does anyone know how many of these are actually in existence?
Show Image

The white and P1 purple looking one.  :eek:

That's been my end game cap (Not that I'd ever get it) keycap for years now...  ^-^

Yeah, just one. I know who has it and they send me photos all the time. It's in good hands. :)
Just look at my photos if you want a pic. Hehe I miss it!

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #15951 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 21:41:21 »
Does anyone know how many of these are actually in existence?
Show Image

The white and P1 purple looking one.  :eek:
Be careful if you are planning to purchase that POM keycaps and if you have mx clear keyboards. I purchase that same set a year ago, the stem for the keycaps is too tight it could break a switch. I installed one keycap on an mx brown keyboard and when I try to remove the keycap I broke the switch. I'm not sure though  if they have fix it by now

That's been my end game cap (Not that I'd ever get it) keycap for years now...  ^-^

Yeah, just one. I know who has it and they send me photos all the time. It's in good hands. :)
Just look at my photos if you want a pic. Hehe I miss it!

Those caps are so beautiful! My favorite is also that purple one.. Much want.
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #15952 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 21:43:12 »
So has anyone else gotten an update on their clackvent?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #15953 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 21:43:51 »
Nothing here. Starting to get a little long in the tooth.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #15954 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 22:06:35 »
Nothing here. Starting to get a little long in the tooth.

20 days shy of 6 months here. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little pissed off.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #15955 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 22:06:49 »

So has anyone else gotten an update on their clackvent?
One day! I just hope sooner in July than later :(

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15956 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 22:09:09 »
And yes, yes I'm sure some people will go "oh well I'll be happy to take your ticket off your hands if you don't want to wait". That's not the point. Some of us spent ludicrous amounts of time camping this forum to get into Clackvent, six months on the majority of us are still waiting. Had I have known it was going to be handled like this I honestly wouldn't have bothered.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #15957 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 22:12:34 »

And yes, yes I'm sure some people will go "oh well I'll be happy to take your ticket off your hands if you don't want to wait". That's not the point. Some of us spent ludicrous amounts of time camping this forum to get into Clackvent, six months on the majority of us are still waiting. Had I have known it was going to be handled like this I honestly wouldn't have bothered.
Totally agree. The trip at this point is worth more than the caps

Offline Belfong

« Reply #15958 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 22:23:01 »

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #15959 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 00:48:59 »

i'm sure clack didn't fall into poor health on purpose.  he's got a pretty legitimate excuse the way i see it.  yeah, it sucks to wait for a keycap, but i'm sure it's even worse for him!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15960 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 01:18:09 »

i'm sure clack didn't fall into poor health on purpose.  he's got a pretty legitimate excuse the way i see it.  yeah, it sucks to wait for a keycap, but i'm sure it's even worse for him!

Ah yes, GeekHack's favourite explanation.

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #15961 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 01:23:23 »

You know, what makes me a little angry about this whole situation is the lack of transparency from Clack. I mean I know its very ignorant for me to say as I do not know how sick he is but as Noisyturtle stated before, its 2015. There is literally a computer on every corner. How come he couldn't just spend 5 minutes to inform his customers on GH about what is happening?

Then again I do not know his situation.... so get well soon Clack!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15962 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 01:29:09 »

You know, what makes me a little angry about this whole situation is the lack of transparency from Clack. I mean I know its very ignorant for me to say as I do not know how sick he is but as Noisyturtle stated before, its 2015. There is literally a computer on every corner. How come he couldn't just spend 5 minutes to inform his customers on GH about what is happening?

This is what aggravates me the most. Unless you're in jail or unconscious I fail to understand how you can't pick up your phone and spend five minutes giving us an update. I can deal with delays. Acting like we don't exist just pisses me off and pretty much makes me feel like you don't give a ****.

Offline tbc

« Reply #15963 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 04:43:16 »

you would not believe how often people refuse to update...i reallly don't know what it is about gh.  i'm not talking about 1month blackouts, but literally 3+ months
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #15964 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 04:52:33 »
It is strange how little he participates on GH conversation wise. I work full time and I'm on here as much as I can.  :( I want to see more posts from him

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #15965 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 05:26:02 »
It is strange how little he participates on GH conversation wise. I work full time and I'm on here as much as I can.  :( I want to see more posts from him

I always thought that was strange too! I've rarely seen any posts from him outside of his subforum.

This is what aggravates me the most. Unless you're in jail or unconscious I fail to understand how you can't pick up your phone and spend five minutes giving us an update. I can deal with delays. Acting like we don't exist just pisses me off and pretty much makes me feel like you don't give a ****.

I can understand that Bueller, it bugs me too. But if Clacks health is as poor as it seems, perhaps he can barely move? I can see how it could be hard to get on the net when you're basically locked down in a hospital bed, with barely enough strength to move.

Hopefully Clacks health improves, and he gets all of this sorted out soon. Or his gnomes at least step in to ship stuff out.

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15966 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 05:55:01 »

I always thought that was strange too! I've rarely seen any posts from him outside of his subforum.

Or...
he might be blending within us with another username.... hmmm...
he might be Bueller just pretending, or Dustin... or Hoff...

bemik?

Just wanting to break the ice here, it feel so depressing in this thread people are waiting hard
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline meow a cat

• Resistance is futile.
« Reply #15967 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 06:06:13 »

Or...

bemik?

Just wanting to break the ice here, it feel so depressing in this thread people are waiting hard

Haha, I thought of that too.

What about Clacktalk... or should I say.. Clack talks? :triangle:

Boards:
Silver 84-key KMAC LE, 62g lubed & stickered ergo-clears, GON NerD PCB, polycarbonate plate,MX lock/Phosphorglow IBM Model M SSK 1391472/White HHKB Pro 2, Hasu controller/WKL Phantom, 50g vintage blacks, MX lock
Leeku G80-1800 (build in progress)

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15968 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 06:14:24 »

Or...

bemik?

Eth0s
cos he has insane amount of clacks
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #15969 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 06:35:59 »

Or...

bemik?

Eth0s

Makes so much sense, Eth0s hasn't been around recently and neither has CC!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #15970 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 06:48:33 »

IMO this is the only valid complaint currently. I dont mind delays at all, I waited close to 2 years for the first pitch black pbt buy so 6+ mo.'s for some clacks doesnt seem so bad to me. I just wish there was some sort of status update or something.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #15971 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 12:33:18 »
I can understand that Bueller, it bugs me too. But if Clacks health is as poor as it seems, perhaps he can barely move? I can see how it could be hard to get on the net when you're basically locked down in a hospital bed, with barely enough strength to move.

Hopefully Clacks health improves, and he gets all of this sorted out soon. Or his gnomes at least step in to ship stuff out.

The thing is, that Clack knows how big a deal he is here. He knows that hundreds of people are waiting on caps, and he knows how much these mean to a lot of people, and of course he knows how much money everyone has paid for all this stuff.

If he is bed-ridden, and barely enough strength to move, can he not just ask a friend to type something out?

I know it sounds bad, but my sympathy is very quickly slipping away.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #15972 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 16:54:57 »

Or...

bemik?

Eth0s

Makes so much sense, Eth0s hasn't been around recently and neither has CC!

(Attachment Link)

Oh ****.. Yeah!!!

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #15973 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 17:43:47 »
HEY CLACKCLICK MAN

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #15974 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 22:07:35 »
i talked to ethos a while back

life caught up to him a bit, and he was pretty busy last we talked
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #15975 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 08:00:13 »
I have been pretty MIA from GH recently since real life is going crazy.  Do we still not know anything about what is going on with the Clackvent stuff?  Has anyone gotten their caps?  No updates?  I didn't want to go through and read everything.  Thx...

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #15976 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 08:09:39 »
I have been pretty MIA from GH recently since real life is going crazy.  Do we still not know anything about what is going on with the Clackvent stuff?  Has anyone gotten their caps?  No updates?  I didn't want to go through and read everything.  Thx...

Clack said he would get someone to ship them early July as he is still very ill. It seems like he is acknowledging changes of address as btctopre was able to get a hold of him.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #15977 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 08:10:29 »

Clack said he would get someone to ship them early July as he is still very ill. It seems like he is acknowledging changes of address as btctopre was able to get a hold of him.
Cool. Thanks for that. :)

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15978 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 08:39:53 »
Show Image

This GIF makes me feel officially therapied. Thank you.

Offline nukec

• that rug really tied the room together
« Reply #15979 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 11:10:18 »

HHKB Pro2, Poker2 Blue, KBPV60 Brown, DuckyShine3 Brown

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #15980 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 19:26:45 »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #15981 on: Thu, 09 July 2015, 19:27:05 »

Unless you're in jail
So it is jackass after all...
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline nukec

• that rug really tied the room together
« Reply #15982 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 05:01:24 »
Can we get refunds?
HHKB Pro2, Poker2 Blue, KBPV60 Brown, DuckyShine3 Brown

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #15983 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 05:07:33 »
Can we get refunds?
it depends on when you paid now, for example I won in the JD day and have until the 26th of this month to start a case with paypal, so I would check with when you paid on paypal now, as come the 25th and nothing has started to show up for people I'm opening a case to get a refund.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #15984 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 05:14:45 »
By my calendar "early July" finishes today, so either an update or some happy posts with pretty pics are due.

Didn't realise JD day was still less than six months ago though - it feels much longer!  I've survived this long without the money so I'm going to wait it out.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #15985 on: Fri, 10 July 2015, 05:37:34 »
I don't even think about it when I get my mail anymore. I've pretty much written this off as a loss.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #15986 on: Mon, 13 July 2015, 05:33:07 »
I don't even think about it when I get my mail anymore. I've pretty much written this off as a loss.

It is a good training for being patient, you don't have to go to your Zen master to practice it! I got today my Round 5 order, a lot of caps, after 1,5 years, so for this Clackvent I'll just wait, and be even more surprised when it arrives sometimes. But I would never think that we will not get what for we got in.
... ...

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15987 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 03:01:26 »
Another week with zero updates. I'm going to lodge a paypal case on the 25th, I can't just be throwing money away like this.

Offline Belfong

Clack Therapy
« Reply #15988 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 03:45:08 »
Another week with zero updates. I'm going to lodge a paypal case on the 25th, I can't just be throwing money away like this.
Cries! Noooooo!

Offline KatzenKinder

• * Maker
Clack Therapy
« Reply #15989 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 03:53:14 »

Redacted: I'm dumb
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 July 2015, 03:55:48 by KatzenKinder »

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #15990 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 04:06:13 »
half of July left! Time to break out the emergency optimists!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #15991 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 05:15:14 »
It's okay I understand I'm going to be doing the same, we really shouldn't have any uncertainty about when or if we get something I understand he's is ill and do want him to get better but it would be nice for him to say working on it expect them September
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline btctopre

« Reply #15992 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 09:54:14 »
since he's been dead silent for an entire month and didn't meet his timeline provided to me, i'm going to go ahead and disclose the content of his reply for full transparency (possibly for his own sake). click the more button for it.

More
You request and summation is more than reasonable and I have taken note of the change of address. I'm sorry I have been unfit for this creative endeavor. I am in extremely poor health, many keys were stolen, and I am now without a home. This is one of the few days I have had access to a computer and with thousands of emails on multiple accounts it's been a nighmare. My work is aware of GH and monitors it while limiting my access. I have keys sitting for July and I'm hiring someone to get the previous sales shipped as I have been unable to do it in my current state. My goal is to have everything shipped by early July. I apologize again and if you would just like a refund, I would most certainly understand. I wish I would have communicated this more (and earlier), but please understand I am truly trying to just make it through each day. I am grateful for the generosity of yourself and of the community (GH).

i do feel that someone needs to initiate a new dispute to try and ask for more updated info (i can't since i've already used mine), as he still needs to fulfill over $9,000 (dank meme) in orders and we're well-past a reasonable timeline for delivery. and if one of you live in the LA area and want to step in and help him (kind of like how i see all these other people stepping up and finishing ****ed over group buys), i'd suggest you be the one that files the dispute (just know he still needs to ship ~100 orders, many of which are international). i'd be willing to compensate you for your time to ship this **** out (should clack allow you to) and bring closure to this situation for everyone (especially for clack).

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #15993 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 09:57:57 »
since he's been dead silent for an entire month and didn't meet his timeline provided to me, i'm going to go ahead and disclose the content of his reply for full transparency (possibly for his own sake). click the more button for it.

More
You request and summation is more than reasonable and I have taken note of the change of address. I'm sorry I have been unfit for this creative endeavor. I am in extremely poor health, many keys were stolen, and I am now without a home. This is one of the few days I have had access to a computer and with thousands of emails on multiple accounts it's been a nighmare. My work is aware of GH and monitors it while limiting my access. I have keys sitting for July and I'm hiring someone to get the previous sales shipped as I have been unable to do it in my current state. My goal is to have everything shipped by early July. I apologize again and if you would just like a refund, I would most certainly understand. I wish I would have communicated this more (and earlier), but please understand I am truly trying to just make it through each day. I am grateful for the generosity of yourself and of the community (GH).

i do feel that someone needs to initiate a new dispute to try and ask for more updated info (i can't since i've already used mine), as he still needs to fulfill over $9,000 (dank meme) in orders and we're well-past a reasonable timeline for delivery. and if one of you live in the LA area and want to step in and help him (kind of like how i see all these other people stepping up and finishing ****ed over group buys), i'd suggest you be the one that files the dispute (just know he still needs to ship ~100 orders, many of which are international). i'd be willing to compensate you for your time to ship this **** out (should clack allow you to) and bring closure to this situation for everyone (especially for clack).

That's far worse than I imagined.   :'(

I hope someone can help him out and that his health improves.  Hang in there, Clackman.   :-*

Offline Belfong

« Reply #15994 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 09:59:32 »
Stolen keys??

And no home!

This sucks for CC. I feel for him.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #15995 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 10:00:21 »

More

That's far worse than I imagined.   :'(

I hope someone can help him out and that his health improves.  Hang in there, Clackman.   :-*
Seriously, my heart sank reading that....
Hope there will be someone to help,  get better soon CC!  :(
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #15996 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 10:05:06 »

More

I'll be the doubtful person which is how I am anyway, but:
- poor health (reccurent theme for people that disappear from GH),
- stolen,
- homeless

seems very extreme to me.
If he's in such a rough time of his life, why doesn't he come here on GH where he knows people will support him? It's not exactly the same situation but look how we helped out Brocap in the K3KC case.
But then again, It's hard to get my trust.

If you are in such a hard situation clackman comes here for help, you know we will help you.

I'll be selling my spot soon.
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 July 2015, 10:06:38 by azhdar »
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #15997 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 10:07:23 »

More

Unless someone in LA can open a case I'm happy to be a heartless bastard on the 20th to try get more infomation out of him unless Bueller would prefer to, that way he has a good 7 days to respond before everyone on JD say lose the chance at a refund.

I'm am sorry this has happened to you and really do wish you the best, but again (You can all hate me if you want to) but all most of us wanted was you to come here and say look this happened or just I have issue straight from you, anyway hope you get better and things go well.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline Coconut

• otaku4lyfe
« Reply #15998 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 10:07:37 »
He doesn't even have a home .. The transparency was much needed, thanks btc

"a whole coconut is a strong coconut" -paicrai

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #15999 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 10:08:09 »
Stolen keys??

And no home!

This sucks for CC. I feel for him.

Do you think the ones sold on eBay from LA were the ones stolen?

This situation is just awful though.  :'(