Author Topic: Does my dream keyset exist? Cherry profile similar to PMK's SA Grade  (Read 3383 times)

Offline Driftzzilla

Hello! I'm fairly new to this so please forgive me if there's a blatantly obvious answer here somewhere.
I'm sure you all know the set I'm talking about > https://pimpmykeyboard.com/sa-grade-keyset

I love the look of the black to white gradient, a PBT set similar to this in Cherry/SP profile would absolutely be my end game.
So far the only thing even remotely close is the Tokyo Dusk keyset on WASD's site > http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/make/104-key-tokyo-dusk-custom-cherry-mx-keycap-set.html

Any help is appreciated!  :D

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re: Does my dream keyset exist? Cherry profile similar to PMK's SA Grade
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 24 April 2018, 18:18:05 »
doesn't exist but nothing is stopping you from running it yourself
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Emilianod

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 24 April 2018, 22:43:01 »
I would like to know about this content that there is a source that can find more knowledge?

Offline Driftzzilla

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 08:08:14 »
doesn't exist but nothing is stopping you from running it yourself

Honestly that is something I would be willing to coordinate, I've been thinking about it. I assume it would be much easier said than done considering I'm fairly new to the hobby and the only online rep I have is on Reddit. Any words of wisdom for a noob?  ^-^

Offline AMongoose

• happy workman user
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 08:15:38 »
You could also buy 5 gmk sets and use one row from each

Offline Driftzzilla

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 26 April 2018, 08:25:37 »
Oh God, my wallet is not ready.. Organizing a GB would probably be easier to justify to the wife  ^-^