Author Topic: (GB) TOXIC (shipping)  (Read 733610 times)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: (GB) TOXIC (taking orders)
« Reply #900 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 14:15:50 »
Wish I could also pick up a miami and raindrop box as well.  However, if there were, say, a box with just a white or black color, I'd be in for 10 generic + 2 toxic + 1 miami + 1 raindrop.  Man I regret not getting in on the raindrop one.

Anyway, count me in for 2 toxic boxes :)

Oh, here is oh I store my sets right now...

Show Image

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #901 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 14:21:03 »
Bunny, question that just popped into my head after receiving an incorrect part from cooler master:

What is the diameter of the USB cable in the set?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #902 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 14:22:20 »
Bunny, question that just popped into my head after receiving an incorrect part from cooler master:

i dont know the exact measurements sir

sleeved cables are a little snug if you are trying to put them in the cable management reservoirs on cm stuff though if thats what you are getting at
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #903 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 14:40:38 »
Definitely one box. Possibly two and also a couple of other things and some stuff. Waiting for the site update to add it all.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #904 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 14:40:59 »
I'm going to be picking up 2. I need a box for my Miami set desperately.

i have a spare box here with the miami pink insert you can have sir

That would be amazing! I'll PM you!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #905 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 14:43:54 »

sleeved cables are a little snug if you are trying to put them in the cable management reservoirs on cm stuff though if thats what you are getting at

A little snug is fine, so long as they fit.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #906 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 14:55:43 »

I'm guessing you mean length? I think in general raccoon does 6ft but you can always ask him for a custom length. Diameter wise of the header (mini-usb) is 2cm
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #907 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 15:00:56 »

I'm guessing you mean length? I think in general raccoon does 6ft but you can always ask him for a custom length. Diameter wise of the header (mini-usb) is 2cm

I did in fact mean diameter. Imagine that, someone asking for what they actually mean :P

Bunny was right, I was concerned about the cable fitting in the routing grooves on the bottom of my QFR. It seems that they will in fact fit, so I have nothing at all to worry about.

Offline LordBadger

« Reply #908 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 16:26:44 »
I'd be in for two toxic boxes too :)

Bunny, stop spending all my monies :p

*prepares wallet for next awesome Bunnylake groupbuy*

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #909 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 17:47:39 »
I'd be in foe 1 box

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #910 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 17:52:05 »
I would like 2 toxic boxes, 1 miami box (getting miami tomorrow, woo!), and toxic alphas.  Haha sorry, I'll go back into my hole until the site is ready for adding orders. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline jesterjunk

• another  ·  in the cosmic bucket …
« Reply #911 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 18:37:11 »

Just now posted my order:

• Alphas
  • Toxic Stripe
  • Modifiers
  • Reverse Modifiers
  • Deluxe Extras
  • Numberpad
  • Donation

I would be very grateful to also get the Toxic Alphas, so that I could reverse my board when I get the itch to change things up from time to time and try other combinations.

Thank You BunnyLake for taking the time to run this Group Buy.

USA Filco Ninja Majestouch-2 FKBN104MC/EFB2 (MX blue)  +  Genovation 683 Controlpad (MX black)
Modifications:  Titanium spacebar, Aluminum Red Esc,  Zinc V2 Arrow set,  TOXIC key caps (ordered)

funny thread — Re-create MX Super Blacks on Winkey?

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #912 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 09:11:39 »
I'm a little sad that I can't buy a set of JUST Toxic WASD keys to use with the (non-toxic) alpha set.  The MMO nerd in me likes contrasting WASD keys, but I don't want to use non-coordinating ones, either.  Can't justify buying a toxic alpha set, when I'm already planning to order the Numberpad and Deluxe sets JUST to finish off a KeyCool 22 numpad - which I don't even own(!), but plan to pick up.... 

Such a dangerous hobby I'm getting myself into! lol 
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Merloobi

« Reply #913 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 12:32:40 »
I'm a little sad that I can't buy a set of JUST Toxic WASD keys to use with the (non-toxic) alpha set.  The MMO nerd in me likes contrasting WASD keys, but I don't want to use non-coordinating ones, either.  Can't justify buying a toxic alpha set, when I'm already planning to order the Numberpad and Deluxe sets JUST to finish off a KeyCool 22 numpad - which I don't even own(!), but plan to pick up.... 

Maybe someone who wants the non-toxic WASD group and would be willing to swap their toxic WASD group with you?

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #914 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 12:35:13 »

Unfortunately it is very difficult to offer super specialized kits like this. If you look at the SP Granite group buy you can see this in action: there are like 30 kits and very few of them are doing well, they're either not going to end up being made or everyone's going to shell out a ton of money for them. Additionally, matt3o had to spend a huge amount of time working on the kits in the first place, and has said that he's sticking to much simpler kits in the future. Everyone loses when there isn't enough cohesion in a group buy.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #915 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 13:08:16 »

Unfortunately it is very difficult to offer super specialized kits like this. If you look at the SP Granite group buy you can see this in action: there are like 30 kits and very few of them are doing well, they're either not going to end up being made or everyone's going to shell out a ton of money for them. Additionally, matt3o had to spend a huge amount of time working on the kits in the first place, and has said that he's sticking to much simpler kits in the future. Everyone loses when there isn't enough cohesion in a group buy.

Fact is at the IC level more than 140 casted their votes into the poll. Even at the lowest persistence level, let say that around 100 sets may be sold at the end of the GB, that means that some of the child sets should reach MOQ, however most of the interested individuals are waiting until the very last minute of the GB deadline to set their order, so it is very hard to say if the GB will do well or not at this time.

I think some child sets were so special that may not run well, but again, it is very nice to have all those options, at the risk of some cohesion loss.

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #916 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 13:28:18 »

Maybe someone who wants the non-toxic WASD group and would be willing to swap their toxic WASD group with you?

I actually had a PM waiting for me from someone who wants to do exactly that.  :)

Offline kittykatmax

« Reply #917 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 13:50:17 »
Order placed and payment made.  Thanks for doing this, Bunny! <3 

Alphas
Modifiers
Toxic Stripe
Numberpad
Deluxe Extras
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 April 2014, 12:39:16 by kittykatmax »

Offline ferociousfingerings

« Reply #918 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 13:50:29 »

Fact is at the IC level more than 140 casted their votes into the poll. Even at the lowest persistence level, let say that around 100 sets may be sold at the end of the GB, that means that some of the child sets should reach MOQ, however most of the interested individuals are waiting until the very last minute of the GB deadline to set their order, so it is very hard to say if the GB will do well or not at this time.

I think some child sets were so special that may not run well, but again, it is very nice to have all those options, at the risk of some cohesion loss.

That'd be me...

But wait, what are these "child sets" i'm seeing referenced here? Toxic WASD "gamer" set? I see no way to order such a thing. (not even sure i'd want it, but neither am i sure i don't! maybe i do!?)

I've been kinda salivating over this set since it's first mention... a long ass time ago by now, but... But. Idk. Having a hard time pulling the trigger now, for some reason. I know i think it looks awesome, but i don't know if i'm prepared to wait many months to have it sitting (most of it anyway) on my STB gh60. I'm also a little confused about the number of short shifts, and reluctant to snag an ISO kit just for a single key, so that my gh60 can be a bit more than just a poker alternative. Surely there isn't a "gh60 kit" that accounts for all possible configurations, included in this Toxic GB? (again, i see no such option, unless i'm just supposed to get one of everything and hope i'm covered on the weird keys...) And so of course, i feel a bit confused, and don't want to miss something and then spend months waiting for an incomplete set. I'm also unsure of which keys are what rows, in some of those set images. And there's only like 5 days left and omg i'm gonna miss my only chance at this set... :cry:
Logitech G710+

Offline Merloobi

« Reply #919 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 14:00:06 »

That'd be me...

But wait, what are these "child sets" i'm seeing referenced here? Toxic WASD "gamer" set? I see no way to order such a thing. (not even sure i'd want it, but neither am i sure i don't! maybe i do!?)

I've been kinda salivating over this set since it's first mention... a long ass time ago by now, but... But. Idk. Having a hard time pulling the trigger now, for some reason. I know i think it looks awesome, but i don't know if i'm prepared to wait many months to have it sitting (most of it anyway) on my STB gh60. I'm also a little confused about the number of short shifts, and reluctant to snag an ISO kit just for a single key, so that my gh60 can be a bit more than just a poker alternative. Surely there isn't a "gh60 kit" that accounts for all possible configurations, included in this Toxic GB? (again, i see no such option, unless i'm just supposed to get one of everything and hope i'm covered on the weird keys...) And so of course, i feel a bit confused, and don't want to miss something and then spend months waiting for an incomplete set. I'm also unsure of which keys are what rows, in some of those set images. And there's only like 5 days left and omg i'm gonna miss my only chance at this set... :cry:

The users you quoted were talking about the Granite GB run by SP on PMK.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #920 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:01:14 »
Mr Bunny, did you get my pm? I need to add the numpad set to my existing order please.  :)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #921 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:02:36 »
Mr Bunny, did you get my pm? I need to add the numpad set to my existing order please.  :)

hey man sorry im a bit backed up, we will be adding a feature to the site in the next day or so where you will be able to add to your order

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #922 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:04:11 »
Sweet deal ty

Offline ferociousfingerings

« Reply #923 on: Wed, 02 April 2014, 15:23:40 »
I am officially "In."
Logitech G710+

Offline iammbox

« Reply #924 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 03:07:02 »
just put in my order for
1x alphas
1x modifiers
1x deluxe extras

I can't wait any longer gahhhhh

ps: thanks for making this happen

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #925 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 03:08:16 »
#0895 - still marked as 'unpaid'.
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline skrotnisse

« Reply #926 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 04:31:34 »
#0895 - still marked as 'unpaid'.

It's normal. Mine is too.

Ordered Nostalgia, and though I paid, it was marked as "unpaid" for a long time. Bunny said that it was "nothing for you to worry about".

:)

Offline bumgrapes

• Poker II
« Reply #927 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 10:43:44 »
When are you expecting to ship, Bunny?

Edit: I know the caps probably aren't made yet, I just wanted a rough guide :)

Thanks!

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #928 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 10:53:35 »
Put some more order Bunny :D

and paid ;)

Offline gruener_Salat

« Reply #929 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 10:58:36 »
Ordered and paid. Thank you for this GB, Bunny.

Offline nereme

« Reply #930 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 15:18:33 »
I would go for a Box with my order

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #931 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 20:31:18 »
When are you expecting to ship, Bunny?

Edit: I know the caps probably aren't made yet, I just wanted a rough guide :)

Thanks!

There are still 4 days left of the buy.  After it closes, the order will be placed shortly after, then 6-8 weeks for production and shipping. 

Then:
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #932 on: Thu, 03 April 2014, 20:33:40 »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #933 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 09:44:29 »
yet another chargeback on this buy

as stated before

these users will now be named and shamed

this one was from neXen

another person who entered for bots and didnt win

people like this put the buy at risk for everyone

Offline Belfong

« Reply #934 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 09:53:14 »
That sucks real bad! :(

I'm so sorry this happened. What can we do? Put him in our ignore list?

Come on guys. Talk here. Don't file a complain!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #935 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 09:55:14 »

nothing needs to be done

if people ask for a refund before the buy ends, ill sort that out for them, if people dont bother to message me and file a dispute, im just gonna fight it

paypal know the model we use, and usually side with us, especially as most of the time these people file disputes under odd reasons

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #936 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 09:55:48 »

I would say most of these 'users' are not regulars and could possibly be shill/throwaway accounts looking for profit from bots.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #937 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:20:49 »
Not to bug you guys too much but has the feature been added to add on to orders?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #938 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:22:19 »
Not to bug you guys too much but has the feature been added to add on to orders?

no sorry we are working on it

Offline Dyslexic

• All we love we leave behind
« Reply #939 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 10:38:51 »
Just put in an order for the numpad keycaps. :) They'll go nicely on the Leopold numpad I plan on snagging in the near future.
| HHKB Type-S | FC660C Silenced | ReΛlforce 23UB

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #940 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 11:26:18 »
Bunny, I have a request for if we have some extra cash sitting around due to hitting better price tiers:

Can we include matching spacebars in the mod kits, like was done with raindrop, hyperfuse, etc? I'd really appreciate it.

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #941 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 11:52:43 »
Cheer up , bunny!

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline ericdrum

« Reply #942 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 12:36:03 »
I just added to my order and paid in full. I would be very interested in the box.

Offline Grendel

• Firmware for Costar Replacement Controllers
« Reply #943 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 12:38:42 »

as stated before

this one was from neXen

Damn lamers. :( I would be interested in knowing who the others were so I can avoid them.
Currently using: RK-9000WH/GR, CMS QFXT w/ Ghost Squid
- I'm game !

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #944 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 12:44:29 »

as stated before

this one was from neXen

Did he ever message you?

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55452.msg1253893#msg1253893

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #945 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 12:54:56 »

as stated before

this one was from neXen

Did he ever message you?

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55452.msg1253893#msg1253893

nope

just a chargeback

Offline osi

« Reply #946 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 13:52:57 »
Had to get in on this -- the price was too good!

Thanks to all involved!

Offline keymaster3

« Reply #947 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 21:04:59 »
Bunny I just wanna make sure you saw my pm(s)!
[WTB] BROCAP V2! Send em my way boys ;)

Offline MentalGen

« Reply #948 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 21:56:24 »
Bunny, sent you a pm.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #949 on: Fri, 04 April 2014, 22:41:36 »
I think Bunny is taking a short break and won't be back till Tues or Wed. Please be informed.