Author Topic: 6 year old girl groped by TSA  (Read 52494 times)

Offline Lpb45

6 year old girl groped by TSA
« Reply #250 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 21:34:13 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329791
Yay, everyone made up! Now let's all enjoy a Hungarian donut.

Show Image

Thats actually from Romania, well it originated in Romania.  Its cooked over coals and sprinkled with sugar
Topre - 86U   |   Filco - Tenkeyless Linear Red
Filco - Tenkeyless Blue       |   Filco - Fullsize Non NKRO Blue (Work)

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #251 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 21:37:09 »
According to wikipedia it's Hungary's oldest pastry. And the Internet does NOT lie!

Edit: just read further where it says it originated in Transylvania. I got schooled!

Some people think this song originated in Romania - but the group is from Moldova! Those eastern Europeans have QUITE a few tricks up their sleeve!

« Last Edit: Tue, 12 April 2011, 21:41:11 by keyboardlover »

Offline hate

« Reply #252 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 22:00:58 »
this thread and they way it went is just hilarious.
cherry black | topre | 빈 수레가 요란하다

Offline .XL

• http://www.paokfc.gr/
« Reply #253 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 22:21:14 »
Quote from: neo;329787
I agree with you there. The TSA is grossly inefficient, one of the main reasons being - they are not allowed to use by far the most efficient tool available under the circumstances - racial profiling.

I really don't think it would benefit them at all. Especially not when anything brought into an airport from anywhere but the front door is barely ever checked. Not to mention that people can pass many different things through the scanners that metal detectors would find. Such as guns. Undercover TSA official walked right through the scanner multiple times with a gun in her bra and no one took notice.

Why can't we use something like the Israeli method? We would be able to cut excess jobs, refrain from buying more scanners, and have a more efficient way of spotting would-be wrongdoers. It's worked very well for them, and IIRC an article I had read mentioned Israeli airport security thought our methods were unnecessary. They were willing to come teach our TSA how to find the bad guys through observation, allowing the security process to be much more streamlined and much more effective. It may be easy to pass something through the scanner but not so easy to act normal for several hours before boarding your plane.
Keyboards: Filco Majestouch-2 87key Browns - Realforce 103UB 55g - Compaq MX11800 (ghetto clears + doubleshots)

Offline neo

« Reply #254 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 22:33:52 »
Quote from: .XL;329804
I really don't think it would benefit them at all. Especially not when anything brought into an airport from anywhere but the front door is barely ever checked. Not to mention that people can pass many different things through the scanners that metal detectors would find. Such as guns. Undercover TSA official walked right through the scanner multiple times with a gun in her bra and no one took notice.

Why can't we use something like the Israeli method? We would be able to cut excess jobs, refrain from buying more scanners, and have a more efficient way of spotting would-be wrongdoers. It's worked very well for them, and IIRC an article I had read mentioned Israeli airport security thought our methods were unnecessary. They were willing to come teach our TSA how to find the bad guys through observation, allowing the security process to be much more streamlined and much more effective. It may be easy to pass something through the scanner but not so easy to act normal for several hours before boarding your plane.

But this is exactly what I was saying. You couldn't possibly make the Israeli system work if you were required to spend equal amount of resources checking every passenger.

I found an article on this subject: israel-racial-profiling
So why, I asked, are we still allowed to board airplanes at Ben-Gurion International Airport with bottles and tubes of liquid brought from home, while in Heathrow or JFK they confiscate our face cream and toothpaste?

"Oh, that's simple," he answered matter of factly. "We use racial profiling, they don't."

Offline .XL

« Reply #255 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 22:42:54 »
Quote from: neo;329810
But this is exactly what I was saying. You couldn't possibly make the Israeli system work if you were required to spend equal amount of resources checking every passenger.

I found an article on this subject: israel-racial-profiling

It's a shame the US has many more crazies than just extremist Muslims that stick out like a sore thumb, or else we'd be able to have a very simple airport experience.

Your point on racial profiling makes sense and I do agree that it IS the best way, though not morally 'correct' from a 'racial equality' standpoint. In the lists  /KL posted earlier, the majority of 'terrorist' attacks taking place on US soil are the works of white Americans. You can't really racially profile them, it'd cost too much to hire enough people to follow every white person in every airport.
Keyboards: Filco Majestouch-2 87key Browns - Realforce 103UB 55g - Compaq MX11800 (ghetto clears + doubleshots)

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #256 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 22:56:39 »
I found this refreshing... Glad not all americans think alike.

So young man, can I see your diapers?
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 April 2011, 23:04:09 by BucklingSpring »
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline neo

« Reply #257 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 22:58:05 »
Quote from: .XL;329813
It's a shame the US has many more crazies than just extremist Muslims that stick out like a sore thumb, or else we'd be able to have a very simple airport experience.

Your point on racial profiling makes sense and I do agree that it IS the best way, though not morally 'correct' from a 'racial equality' standpoint. In the lists  /KL posted earlier, the majority of 'terrorist' attacks taking place on US soil are the works of white Americans. You can't really racially profile them, it'd cost too much to hire enough people to follow every white person in every airport.

But most white American terrorists were lone nutcases with specific grudge and specific target, historically not very interested in planes. The craziness at the airports started after 9/11, trying to defend against another attack like 9/11, where the terrorists are well organized Arab Muslims seeking to attack America in general and for some reason obsessed with planes. Racial profiling would work very well against such threat.

Offline .XL

« Reply #258 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 23:06:35 »
Quote from: neo;329817
But most white American terrorists were lone nutcases with specific grudge and specific target, historically not very interested in planes. The craziness at the airports started after 9/11, trying to defend against another attack like 9/11, where the terrorists are well organized Arab Muslims seeking to attack America in general and for some reason obsessed with planes. Racial profiling would work very well against such threat.

The plane thing worked well once, I doubt they'd try it again. The cases where a single nutcase gets on a plane and burns his balls off is really just one, maybe two, working together...it's not the concerted efforts of a whole group.

They're not stupid, they'd probably try something else. Hit another target. The biggest reason to get underwear bombers and other crazies on planes is to keep the population of the US scared so travel keeps decreasing and people are willing to allow things like full body scanners to come into play.

Offline neo

« Reply #259 on: Tue, 12 April 2011, 23:13:32 »
Quote from: .XL;329818
The plane thing worked well once, I doubt they'd try it again. The cases where a single nutcase gets on a plane and burns his balls off is really just one, maybe two, working together...it's not the concerted efforts of a whole group.

They're not stupid, they'd probably try something else. Hit another target. The biggest reason to get underwear bombers and other crazies on planes is to keep the population of the US scared so travel keeps decreasing and people are willing to allow things like full body scanners to come into play.

I don't know, this particular type of terrorists have been obsessed with planes long before 9/11 and not only in US. Don't really understand why, but it's a fact.

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
    • John Savard's Home Page
« Reply #260 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 04:49:59 »
Quote from: BucklingSpring;329816
I found this refreshing... Glad not all americans think alike.
Well, while most Americans don't want to cause needless trouble to people who just happen to have ancestry from a part of the world where Islam is the religion - most Americans also want to be as safe from terrorism as they thought they were before September 11, 2001 - and to pay no part of the cost of achieving that goal, whether in their liberties, their convenience, their comfort, or their taxes.

And I don't see what's wrong with that. Crime is the fault of criminals; terrorism is the fault of terrorists; and so it's entirely reasonable for any and all innocent people not to want to be bothered.

The trouble is, you can't always get what you want. If you could read people's minds and find the terrorists right away, there wouldn't be much terrorism.

Terrorist attacks on behalf of Islamist organizations against targets in the United States would be more difficult to carry out if there was nobody from that part of the world in Canada, the United States, or Mexico... and nobody from that part of the world could enter any of those countries.

I mean, I suppose they could still launch a missile at Florida from the Bahamas...

And it was because of Muslims being present within Denmark, for example, that the cartoons in a Danish newspaper got publicized, and became an issue that led to violence. (Many of the Islamic countries in which this violence happened haven't made condign examples of its participants.)

Sadly, China has a second-strike capability, and Russia has become a country far from being fully democratic.

Thus, Israel, Taiwan, South Korea, and Georgia are all subject to external threat to some extent. Pirates from Somalia raid lawful international commerce. Thus, it is still not the case that no one in their right mind would even begin to dare to launch an attack on one of the world's industrial democracies - and as long as this is the case, sadly, we will be distracted by having to deal with it from more positive and beneficial activities.

Offline Half-Saint

« Reply #261 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 06:05:33 »
In the past they used to scare people with the communist threat, now it's the terrorists. Fear is the best method of control and submission.
IBM Model M (6) - Acer Alcatel 6312-KW - IBM Model M Space Saver - IBM Model M 122-key - Cherry G80-3000 (2) - IBM Model F AT - TG3 BL82A (2)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline J888www

« Reply #262 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 06:23:00 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;329766
...but "Transylvanians" can mean Romanians, Hungarians or Germans (Saxon lineage). Which are you referring to?

They're are like leeches on society.

Joking........plz read my Sig.
Often outspoken, please forgive any cause for offense.
Thank you all in GH for reading.

Keyboards & Pointing Devices :-
[/FONT]One Too Many[/COLOR]

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #263 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 06:24:57 »
Quote from: hate;329799
this thread and they way it went is just hilarious.

You're welcome! :D

Offline RiGS

« Reply #264 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 07:26:29 »
Quote from: Half-Saint;329896
In the past they used to scare people with the communist threat, now it's the terrorists. Fear is the best method of control and submission.

Now it's the man made global warming scam.
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011

Offline neo

« Reply #265 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 07:41:41 »
Quote from: Half-Saint;329896

All true, but it doesn't change the fact that both the communist threat was, and the terrorist threat is very real.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #266 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 07:45:11 »
A small team of snipers could kill more people than those "Islam radical terrorists".

Offline neo

« Reply #267 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 07:51:11 »
Quote from: RiGS;329917
A small team of snipers could kill more people than those "Islam radical terrorists".

A (relatively) small meteorite could kill every person on the planet. How is this relevant?

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #268 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 07:52:06 »
"Could" does not equal "would".

For the record, infowars.com is NOT a valid source of information. They're spreading more propaganda on there than any American news company.

Offline RiGS

« Reply #269 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 07:57:29 »
Sure, the only valid source of information is the Bible.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #270 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 08:15:15 »
Earlier, neo said - Know your enemy.

That's fine, you need to understand who you're dealing with in order to establish the best defense strategy.

But profiling on ethnic, religious or geographical parameters is bound to have an unacceptable rate of false positive results. You're supposed to be smart. Well then, use this intelligence and go figure other ways.

You chose to endorse a legal system base on innocence until proven guilty. Deal with it. The profiling in question makes 3 quarter of the f-king world guilty until proven innocent.

It also provides an immense opportunity for racist expression. America along with many other countries still have a sh!t load of racists. They're wise enough now (for most of them) to hide their faith for sake of political correctness but will have no hesitation to point the foreigner if you ask them who they think did it (what ever that is)…

That's why I'm against profiling.

Close your eyes - (ahahaha you can't read anymore) Picture the ultimate soldier from the other camp. This guy is the meanest baddest villain the world ever created. Darth Vader himself would call for his mom if he had to fight him. But he was never been catched or at least credited for any crimes. His papers are clean, he's not carrying any weapon either. He's just crossing our border smiling with the worst intention possible and all the villain brain he has to carry his goal. You can frisk him as much as you want and even alien probe him. He is freaking clean.

As frustrating as it is, you can't stop him. It's called freedom.

Now open your eyes and look around. He's amongst us… Sweet dreams kids. LoL
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline RiGS

« Reply #271 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 08:21:36 »
Quote from: neo;329921
A (relatively) small meteorite could kill every person on the planet. How is this relevant?

Then it's time to build those underground bases.

Offline Peter

« Reply #272 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 08:41:30 »
Quote from: neo;329915
All true, but it doesn't change the fact that both the communist threat was, and the terrorist threat is very real.

How is that a 'fact' ?
You think Korean or Vietnamese commie-peasants wanted to invade the USA and therefore the yanks had to defend themselves ?
You think the USSR was actually capable of (or had the moral to) invading anything but small miniput countries after loosing 20-30 million citizens in the fight to crush Hitlers Bush-financed armies ?

Anyway, good thing the Russians didn't discover that Pentagon doesn't have any AA-defence ..

Offline neo

« Reply #273 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 09:17:42 »
Quote from: Peter;329943
How is that a 'fact' ?
You think Korean or Vietnamese commie-peasants wanted to invade the USA and therefore the yanks had to defend themselves ?
You think the USSR was actually capable of (or had the moral to) invading anything but small miniput countries after loosing 20-30 million citizens in the fight to crush Hitlers Bush-financed armies ?

Anyway, good thing the Russians didn't discover that Pentagon doesn't have any AA-defence ..

Russians occupied half of Europe and the ONLY thing stopped them from occupying the whole Europe was US army.

Offline neo

« Reply #274 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 09:27:23 »
Quote from: ripster;329977
I thought it was Vodka?

Russians are the masters of Drunken Monkey Kung Fu style.
Vodka would never stop them.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #275 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 09:34:04 »
Quote from: RiGS;329927
Sure, the only valid source of information is the Bible.

If you think that's what Christians actually believe, that is also ignorant. Our roots are faith-based and no book, including the bible, dictates our beliefs. We don't believe in strict interpretation of the bible - that's about as dumb and dangerous as believing Alex Jones' conspiracy theories.

Offline Twitchy

« Reply #276 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 09:39:31 »
Quote from: neo;329974
Russians occupied half of Europe and the ONLY thing stopped them from occupying the whole Europe was US army.

The US fought that war on their own? My history teachers have a lot of answering to do! :D
Stuff
Filco Majestouch FKBN88M/UKB2
Topre Realforce 91UBY
Razer Imperator + Razer Vespula[/COLOR]

Offline neo

« Reply #277 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 10:23:01 »
Quote from: Twitchy;329994
The US fought that war on their own? My history teachers have a lot of answering to do! :D

I never said that.

Offline Twitchy

« Reply #278 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 10:31:37 »
You weren't talking about the cold war? Then please accept my apologies.
Stuff
Filco Majestouch FKBN88M/UKB2
Topre Realforce 91UBY
Razer Imperator + Razer Vespula[/COLOR]

Offline neo

« Reply #279 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 10:51:22 »
Quote from: Twitchy;330023
You weren't talking about the cold war? Then please accept my apologies.

No, I wasn't talking about the cold war, I was talking about 1945.
And I never said they fought on their own.

Offline Ekaros

« Reply #280 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 13:27:27 »
Quote from: neo;330029
No, I wasn't talking about the cold war, I was talking about 1945.
And I never said they fought on their own.

I don't know didn't seem to be much help for us in WW2...
So I should add something useless here yes? Ok, ok...
Filco 105-key NKRO MX Browns Sw/Fi-layout|IBM Model M 1394545 Lexmark 102-key Finnish-layout 1994-03-22|Cherry G80-3000LQCDE-2 with MX CLEAR
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dell AT102W(105-key SF) (Black ALPS)|Steelseries Steelkeys 6G(MX Black) ISO-FI-layout|Cherry G84-4400 G84-4700 Cherry MLs

Offline .XL

« Reply #281 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 13:32:11 »
Quote from: Ekaros;330100

You expected the USA to fight in the Pacific theater and European theater and help Finland at the same time?

Offline neo

« Reply #282 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 13:35:27 »

All I said is that communist threat was real.
You don't agree with that?

Offline kps

« Reply #283 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 14:24:56 »

Incredible as it sounds, countries tend not to provide much wartime assistance to others fighting alongside their enemies against their allies.

Offline Ekaros

« Reply #284 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 14:57:31 »
Quote from: kps;330127
Incredible as it sounds, countries tend not to provide much wartime assistance to others fighting alongside their enemies against their allies.

So, USA helped the communism in Europe in WW2?
Filco 105-key NKRO MX Browns Sw/Fi-layout|IBM Model M 1394545 Lexmark 102-key Finnish-layout 1994-03-22|Cherry G80-3000LQCDE-2 with MX CLEAR
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dell AT102W(105-key SF) (Black ALPS)|Steelseries Steelkeys 6G(MX Black) ISO-FI-layout|Cherry G84-4400 G84-4700 Cherry MLs

Offline kps

« Reply #285 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 15:15:40 »
Quote from: Ekaros;330141
So, USA helped the communism in Europe in WW2?

On December 11, 1941, Germany, which had been at war with the Soviet Union for half a year, declared war on the United States, making the USA and USSR de facto allies against Germany.

Offline Fwiffo

« Reply #286 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 16:11:40 »
You can call me... Keyboard Otaku... or not quite...

Offline Half-Saint

« Reply #287 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 16:20:09 »
Off-topic galore...
IBM Model M (6) - Acer Alcatel 6312-KW - IBM Model M Space Saver - IBM Model M 122-key - Cherry G80-3000 (2) - IBM Model F AT - TG3 BL82A (2)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #288 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 17:20:33 »
Quote from: Half-Saint;330174
Off-topic galore...

What else do you expect from masters of thread derailing? :-)
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline Ekaros

« Reply #289 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 17:24:51 »
Quote from: BucklingSpring;330206
What else do you expect from masters of thread derailing? :-)

(n: amount of messages in thread)
lim(n->infinity) Change of derail->1

Rule of geekhack.

Not sure, don't care to make analyze on average amount to derail and absolute amount needed to derail thread...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #290 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 17:49:43 »
Quote from: Ekaros;330208
(n: amount of messages in thread)
lim(n->infinity) Change of derail->1

Rule of geekhack.

Not sure, don't care to make analyze on average amount to derail and absolute amount needed to derail thread...

:-) Actually, I think this thread did pretty well. There is "significantly" more on-topic than off-topic posts.
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #291 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 17:52:39 »
Quote from: Ekaros;330208

It's actually pretty easy.

Hey look, hot chicks!

Offline Ekaros

« Reply #292 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 17:58:16 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;330229
It's actually pretty easy.

Hey look, hot chicks!

n:298

Only 12967 threads to go ;D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline RiGS

« Reply #293 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 17:58:57 »
follow up added

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #294 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 18:08:08 »
I'm gonna climb over that anger wall of RiGS' one of these days.

And it's going to be glorious.

This is pretty much how the typical off topic arguments go on GeekHack:

« Last Edit: Wed, 13 April 2011, 20:19:33 by keyboardlover »

Offline Daniel Beaver

« Reply #295 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 20:13:33 »
I got all the way to page ten of this thread before I finally gave up.

I think it should have ended with this:
If we've got limited resources to spend on security, we shouldn't be wasting them on security theater and expensive equipment that doesn't even work

The whole "TSA groping children" episode is overshadowed by a more fundamental problem: the costs of TSA vastly outweighs the benefits. Providing security for the public is one of the main functions of government, but it should be a sensible security policy.

Home: Topre Realforce 87W45  /  Mionix Naos 3200
Work: Topre Realforce 87B  /  Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #296 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 20:14:22 »
Derail = "Aim for the bushes" 3p!c f@!1

Dwayne Johnson & Samuel L. Jackson jumping for an Oscar
Priceless
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline Oqsy

« Reply #297 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 20:22:41 »
Quote from: bytemeavaj;328943
Are you a complete moron? Do you realize Benjamin Franklin lived in the 1700s? Times change.

In this day and age, it is sad, but we need to be aware and protect our nation against terrorism. You're just someone that needs to whine about everything including undergoing a patdown.

Don't flatter yourself, you're not being picked out from the crowd because you're so good looking someone wants to feel you up.

Wow. Some things NEVER change.  Freedom and limited government still apply, 200+ years later. "Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it"; also an old quote, but still valid. Should we discount all scientific discoveries over a certain age because "times change"?

Lots of ignorant posts flying around this forum lately, but this one takes the cake.
[sigpic]Currently in use: Rosewill RK9000 and CH DT225[/sigpic]
"Private misfortunes make for public welfare."

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #298 on: Wed, 13 April 2011, 21:34:47 »
I liked this thread better when you guys were comparing girls from different countries....

I'm going to Puerto Vallarta in May and Prague in July/Aug... I'll report back.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

woody

« Reply #299 on: Thu, 14 April 2011, 04:46:14 »
Quote from: input nirvana;330342
I'm going to ... Prague in July/Aug...

You'll bump mostly in tourists. With cameras.