Author Topic: [Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset  (Read 280542 times)

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
Re: [Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset
« Reply #250 on: Sat, 06 October 2012, 08:39:29 »
Woo-hoo!

Ordered two sets with 10-key and gamer add-ons!  :D

Thanks hazeluff!

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #251 on: Sat, 06 October 2012, 14:00:06 »
Why so Anti-Blizz. Don't like them churning sequels that don't live up to expectation?

Basically, ever since they got sold they aren't their own boss anymore. Their stock holders are their boss now.
SmallFry! <3

Offline pmh1410

« Reply #252 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 23:10:58 »
You have not deadline for this GB, Hazeluff ? :sosaid:
Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club

Keyboards Collection: Powered by OTD
TKL: 360C Hyper Silver, Cheat B/R/B
Mini: 356mini Red, Duck Poker + 38GT.

Offline Mugen

• O-Rings are the murderers of keyboard souls
« Reply #253 on: Tue, 09 October 2012, 23:17:00 »
Is this a Diablo reference?

Yep - http://www.keyboardstory.com/13-group-buy/2-group-buy-sanctuary-keyset

Didn't know there were other Diablo fans on here... Though now I am anti-Blizzard/Diablo ever since Diablo3, even though I have been a D2/Blizzard fan all my life.

SAME.

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #254 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 05:35:22 »
We are planning to collect money this week.  We were trying to clear things with paypal so that we wouldn't be in a big mess.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #255 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 06:05:37 »
We were trying to clear things with paypal so that we wouldn't be in a big mess.

Good idea........ Please fix that first before you start accepting money otherwise it'll be another supremely, ugly, messy and foul Group Buy like that has occurred previously.  I won't mention which one.  >:(

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #256 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 09:46:15 »
Please let us know how much the shipping cost could be so I can prepare the payment now :3

Offline Kaysa

« Reply #257 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 21:50:15 »
This is getting old.... I had stopped playing Diablo 3 since last month....
and this order haven't starting to collect money yet, nor announce the shipping cost...
how long will this take from now until those who ordered get the key on their hands?
Currently Using:
HHKB Pro2 Black with Pink blank keycaps
Topre Realforce 10th Anniversary 2nd Batch "Silent" Varied Weight force.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #258 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 22:01:05 »
how long will this take from now until those who ordered get the key on their hands?
When does Diablo 4 come out?

j/k I have never ever played a diablo game except for the beta for a couple hours and I'm picking this set up because the legends are very unique and the colors look nice.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #259 on: Wed, 10 October 2012, 22:20:19 »
What he said!

- Ron |samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline NikoGasm

• Platinum mad.
    • Twitch
« Reply #260 on: Thu, 11 October 2012, 00:13:55 »

j/k I have never ever played a diablo game except for the beta for a couple hours and I'm picking this set up because the legends are very unique and the colors look nice.

Same here. I barely played the beta for like an hour. I just love these keys; they're so unique and just look absolutely amazing.
| MX Mini | Ducky DK1087 | A87 |

Offline LiLidtH

« Reply #261 on: Thu, 11 October 2012, 03:56:22 »
And I only play DIablo I & II and will never ever play the 3rd one   :p ..sigh..how long still to wait for this keyset..

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #262 on: Thu, 11 October 2012, 04:29:16 »
And I only play DIablo I & II and will never ever play the 3rd one   :p ..sigh..how long still to wait for this keyset..

Hey, the Good Stuff always takes the longest time to get Perfect......

Offline Kaysa

« Reply #263 on: Thu, 11 October 2012, 04:35:12 »
What he said!

- Ron |samwisekoi

All your base are belong to us, you are on your way to destruction.
Currently Using:
HHKB Pro2 Black with Pink blank keycaps
Topre Realforce 10th Anniversary 2nd Batch "Silent" Varied Weight force.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #264 on: Thu, 11 October 2012, 09:00:49 »
Why so Anti-Blizz. Don't like them churning sequels that don't live up to expectation?

Basically, ever since they got sold they aren't their own boss anymore. Their stock holders are their boss now.

Hate to be off topic, but thats complete nonsense and slightly angers me becasue posts like this help spread this bull**** lie spouted on forums without any factual evidence to back it up.
Blizz makes the games it wants to makes, when it makes a game that can't live upto Diablo 2 or anyother game thats on Blizz NOT anyone else...

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #265 on: Thu, 11 October 2012, 09:55:24 »
The only argument could be that stock holders pushed for release before Mists of Pokemon which is why it was released without PVP and the paragon levels and probably other stuff. Also several people got Diablo 3 for "free" by not quitting WoW and maintaining their $15 a month subscription.
I personally think the button masher RPG style of game is on the way out or so many people would not have stopped playing Diablo 3. From everyone I have talked to all the excitement is gone and a lot gave up before clearing on the hardest difficulty level.

Can't wait for my Sanctuary set!

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #266 on: Thu, 11 October 2012, 21:03:31 »

Hate to be off topic, but thats complete nonsense and slightly angers me becasue posts like this help spread this bull**** lie spouted on forums without any factual evidence to back it up.
Blizz makes the games it wants to makes, when it makes a game that can't live upto Diablo 2 or anyother game thats on Blizz NOT anyone else...

Sorry to get you mad but ever since Blizz went down-hill ever since they were sold to the French... Lie or not it is just an observation and an opinon.
SmallFry! <3

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #267 on: Thu, 11 October 2012, 23:57:25 »
Um,

Can we talk about keyboards and keycaps?

Please?

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
« Reply #268 on: Fri, 12 October 2012, 06:12:06 »
Um,

Can we talk about keyboards and keycaps?

Please?

D3 is still relevant. Chillz = )

Sorry to get you mad but ever since Blizz went down-hill ever since they were sold to the French... Lie or not it is just an observation and an opinon.

I don't know so did this happen after SC2? Cos SC2 is pretty damn good. Can't say I feel the same about D3. I think D3 just didn't live up to the expectations.

Now we can all go back to keycaps and keyboards.
Fight For Freedom. Stand with Hong Kongers

Offline squarebox

• In Omnia Paratus
« Reply #269 on: Sat, 13 October 2012, 13:37:27 »
Any idea of a deadline or payment date?
I hope this doesn't turn out like MO#4
Filco Yellow Edition  | Filco Brown | Filco 2 Brown TKL | G80-1950 | G80-3494 | G80-11900 | Leopold FC500R | Noppoo Choc Mini

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #270 on: Sat, 13 October 2012, 19:01:08 »

Well the prototypes are already made hence it should get made far quicker.  The demon seed in this mix is PAYPAL.  Hence rushing into this blindly will reap misery and pain for all of us.

If Paypal is being difficult on anything, maybe it's due to the fact that they are dealing with "Foreign Clients" hence it may be only possible to sell the key-caps to CONUS customers only.  Don't get all mad, because it may be the single sticking point when dealing with Paypal.  Shipping is a huge problem that can easily be alleviated by ONLY sending every Key-cap to US citizens.  That way there will be no freezing of account's due to time barriers within Paypal.

I know some orders are for foreigners but the op's running this Group Buy need to look at making this a 100% successful venture.  If it means ignoring us foreigners, so be it.  This is where the majority (US people) wins over us (foreigners).
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 October 2012, 19:04:19 by Elrick »

Offline bounce

« Reply #271 on: Sun, 14 October 2012, 00:09:06 »
So im quite new to the forum and even newer to groupbuys and theres mostlikely 90% stuff i dont understand yet
but the ISO addon kit, is it just blank keycaps?

Offline mickd

« Reply #272 on: Sun, 14 October 2012, 00:13:16 »
They'll look like the mock-ups on page one, so yeah, mostly blank (though the shifts will have the arrow on it).

Offline bounce

« Reply #273 on: Sun, 14 October 2012, 00:19:17 »
Oh well so there is no german language kit  there?
too bad, i rly like the style but i dont want blank keys mixed in it.

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
« Reply #274 on: Sun, 14 October 2012, 06:33:50 »
Sorry bout the lack of updates:

Currently the keys are going through another round of prototyping. The main change is the ^*()_+ legends have been resized.

Offline LiLidtH

« Reply #275 on: Sun, 14 October 2012, 09:26:11 »
Glad to know this, hopefully the final design will be legendary  ;D

Offline Xingularity

« Reply #276 on: Sun, 14 October 2012, 18:17:00 »

Well the prototypes are already made hence it should get made far quicker.  The demon seed in this mix is PAYPAL.  Hence rushing into this blindly will reap misery and pain for all of us.

If Paypal is being difficult on anything, maybe it's due to the fact that they are dealing with "Foreign Clients" hence it may be only possible to sell the key-caps to CONUS customers only.  Don't get all mad, because it may be the single sticking point when dealing with Paypal.  Shipping is a huge problem that can easily be alleviated by ONLY sending every Key-cap to US citizens.  That way there will be no freezing of account's due to time barriers within Paypal.

I know some orders are for foreigners but the op's running this Group Buy need to look at making this a 100% successful venture.  If it means ignoring us foreigners, so be it.  This is where the majority (US people) wins over us (foreigners).

To isolate sales and blame PayPal is lazy, and quite frankly unfair to the majority of the world. Sellers need to find a different payment provider. Last time I looked there were at least 10 companies offering similar services. Surely at least one of them isn't so quick on the ban-trigger.

Or you could, I dunno, inform PayPal that you're using an account as a one-off business venture? There's got to be a few options available other than just giving up on international sales.

EDIT: Just realised I was responding to pure speculation. My point still stands: find someone less scummy than PayPal.
Typ'n: Filco Majestouch Ninja Brown, Ducky DK9087 Blue, Ducky DK9008G2 Green
Game'n: Ducky Shine Brown

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #277 on: Sun, 14 October 2012, 19:19:28 »

To isolate sales and blame PayPal is lazy, and quite frankly unfair to the majority of the world. Sellers need to find a different payment provider. Last time I looked there were at least 10 companies offering similar services. Surely at least one of them isn't so quick on the ban-trigger.

Or you could, I dunno, inform PayPal that you're using an account as a one-off business venture? There's got to be a few options available other than just giving up on international sales.

EDIT: Just realised I was responding to pure speculation. My point still stands: find someone less scummy than PayPal.

I would not mind switching to Amazon payments, but there is a problem with that.  Not all 150+ buyers are willing to switch.  Paypal is the most common way to get paid online, and it will be of a bigger hassle to try to change that.

Offline OrangeJewce

• ssk.ℜ
  • King of the Jewce
« Reply #278 on: Sun, 14 October 2012, 22:22:17 »

I would not mind switching to Amazon payments, but there is a problem with that.  Not all 150+ buyers are willing to switch.  Paypal is the most common way to get paid online, and it will be of a bigger hassle to try to change that.

Amazon also currently has a very low ceiling for amount of payments on free accounts. You have to pay for a sellers account to get more than like $1k a month in payments. At least, that is what I think the limit is.

Cheers,
IBM Model M 1390120, Otaku Unicomp+RGB, CM QFR Green, Ducky YOTD Red, SSK MKII,
ErgoDox Blue, ErgoDox White

Offline Mainian

« Reply #279 on: Sun, 14 October 2012, 22:30:24 »
So... can we still order a set?

Super interested.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #280 on: Sun, 14 October 2012, 22:55:43 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 September 2015, 14:53:45 by esoomenona »

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #281 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 00:01:22 »
What is the current price looking like for each piece of this set? Not sure if it has been posted in awhile and maybe has been adjusted again.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #282 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 00:07:05 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 11 September 2015, 15:00:10 by esoomenona »

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #283 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 00:37:21 »
The price set still stands at what it is.  We just have to collect extras for the shipping and paypal fees.  Everything was set in stone from day 1.  It would have costed a little less I believe, but some funds were needed for the sample sets (which costs a lot).  The way we got our initial fund was through LZ I believe.  He helped a lot with the sample sets.  He also has a PBT Dye Sub Sanctuary keyset if you guys purchased one of the LZ 'Special Edition'.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #284 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 01:30:09 »
The price set still stands at what it is.  We just have to collect extras for the shipping and paypal fees.  Everything was set in stone from day 1.  It would have costed a little less I believe, but some funds were needed for the sample sets (which costs a lot).  The way we got our initial fund was through LZ I believe.  He helped a lot with the sample sets.  He also has a PBT Dye Sub Sanctuary keyset if you guys purchased one of the LZ 'Special Edition'.
Kinda wish I knew there was a way to even have a chance at an LZ special edition.

Offline WRXChris

« Reply #285 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 01:35:31 »
Kinda wish I knew there was a way to even have a chance at an LZ special edition.

it was $700.. I wish I could afford a keyboard of that caliber..

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #286 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 01:37:41 »
NVM didn't think anything could be more expensive than a KMAC and still be MX based. No wonder it came with PBT Dye Sub Sanctuary set.

Is there a way to order regular LZ boards?

Offline WRXChris

« Reply #287 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 01:58:34 »
not yet, they're still working on the website and getting prepared for the mass influx of orders.  Here is their website: http://red-line.kr/

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #288 on: Mon, 15 October 2012, 02:32:32 »
not yet, they're still working on the website and getting prepared for the mass influx of orders.  Here is their website: http://red-line.kr/

They sold out of the LZSE about 2 months ago.  I had a thread up for it on Deskthority, but I was flagged by some people.  I was being charged such a high price on the LZSE that I was only going to make about $30, but people flagged me because of the price.  That's why I was not allowed to bring the KMAC Mini and Pad.  Lets hope some good news for the KMAC 2 though.

Offline chaosstep

• From Hell
« Reply #289 on: Wed, 17 October 2012, 23:59:30 »
I'm waiting for this lol.

Offline shibbyllama889

« Reply #290 on: Thu, 18 October 2012, 07:52:35 »
So the current state of this GB is that there is another round of prototypes being made right now? Just trying to keep track of everything. Maybe we can get photos of this prototype even if nothing is all that different? Might satiate our appetites just a bit heh.

Offline HeyZeus

« Reply #291 on: Sat, 20 October 2012, 12:55:36 »
Just got my invoice today and paid, can't wait these are going to look so good.

Offline hazeluff

• * Vendor
  • 光復香港
    • Hazeluff
« Reply #292 on: Sat, 20 October 2012, 13:37:22 »
Invoices have begun to be sent out. The final 20ish will be sent out later = ).

Offline elton5354

[Group Buy] Sanctuary Keyset
« Reply #293 on: Sat, 20 October 2012, 13:39:46 »
Are you going to wait for everyone's payment before submitting to SP?

Offline Kelsin

« Reply #294 on: Sat, 20 October 2012, 13:51:01 »
Just got my invoice and paid. Thanks so much :) Can't wait for the keys.

Offline yuiop

« Reply #295 on: Sat, 20 October 2012, 13:55:19 »
Got my invoice.  Will pay later tonight.  Glad this is finally happening! 

Offline shibbyllama889

« Reply #296 on: Sat, 20 October 2012, 14:38:13 »
All paid up! Can't wait until they ship!

Offline Zifle

• Nyaaa
« Reply #297 on: Sat, 20 October 2012, 16:53:54 »
Paid, looking very much forward to these!
I like cats.

Offline darksakul

• If it is not broken fix it until it is.
« Reply #298 on: Sat, 20 October 2012, 22:23:14 »
Sadly Paypal is the most secure way to send funds without crazy fees or jumping though hoops.
Amazon isn't cost effective as the extra fees per month are high, so thats more cash on our parts to fork over.

Also my invoice is paid. I looking forwards to this. Now I just need another Mechanical keyboard for these keys.
You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #299 on: Sat, 20 October 2012, 22:30:45 »
Paid up yo!  Now the wait for the keys to arrive in the mail begins.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)