Author Topic: [GB] Red Alert Round 2: COMPLETE  (Read 249593 times)

Offline Acanthophis

Re: Red Alert Round 2 Order Thread KEYS ARRIVE AUG 2nd!
« Reply #550 on: Fri, 27 July 2012, 19:18:53 »
And ofc, I'm not anally knocking you, AKIMbO.

Lol...I hope not. XD
Just used your words in one sentence.
Out of context it sounds pretty.... awkward :D

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #551 on: Fri, 27 July 2012, 19:40:00 »
Imo the mockup is exactly what it says it is- a mockup. They used their standard Tab mold, because we didn't pay for them to use a different one. In the same aspect we didn't get the retarded arrow keys in that mockup, we didn't get the exact spacing/layout of the tab key. Honestly I never would've noticed a difference between the mockup and the keys had it not been pointed out. I will say I do prefer the legend on my Realforce which is more similar to the mockup (the arrows and lines are closer together vertically) but it isn't like there is anything wrong with the other design, its just as good as it always has been.

As for red mods, I'll put them up for grabs in my leftovers thread once I take stock of everything. I stopped taking preorders on them because I didn't want to oversell them. Still taking preorders for base sets though. ;)

Offline Glissant

« Reply #552 on: Fri, 27 July 2012, 20:10:57 »
I don't know how to say this, but a mockup isn't a mockup if it isn't like what the real product will be.
Maybe we should start using a different word for the image used to show the likeness of what we are buying. Especially if it won't look like the final product.
Maybe call it a rough approximation of what it might look like?

I for one don't really give two poops :). I'm really looking forward to the set getting to me.

Offline Kellybear

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
« Reply #553 on: Fri, 27 July 2012, 20:12:15 »
I for one don't really give two poops :). I'm really looking forward to the set getting to me.

Why you always have to mention poop :<

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #554 on: Fri, 27 July 2012, 20:23:06 »

Why you always have to mention poop :<
Probably because he isn't anal.....thank you thank you...I'll be here all night.
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #555 on: Fri, 27 July 2012, 20:48:48 »
I don't know how to say this, but a mockup isn't a mockup if it isn't like what the real product will be.
Maybe we should start using a different word for the image used to show the likeness of what we are buying. Especially if it won't look like the final product.
Maybe call it a rough approximation of what it might look like?

Pretty sure that just means we need a better mockup. I do state in the OPs that it wasn't exactly how it will look. Imo that's what a mockup is... something we use to get an idea in case we want to make changes. Logically anyone that already has seen a WYSE set from SP and reads that it uses the same legends will expect it to look the same as the keys, not the image.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #556 on: Fri, 27 July 2012, 21:06:23 »
I snort-laughed at that AKIMbO (Y u so strange username!?) :D.
Where did I mention poop any other time, Kellybear?

Ragnorock, it's all good :). You aren't getting any bad vibes from me. I love the work that you do. I just hope you get enough in return for all that you do.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #557 on: Fri, 27 July 2012, 21:15:14 »
Coolio. Just got word that they've shipped, but I have to wait for the White on Red Esc keys anyways (which will ship monday) so they'll be shipping out on schedule rather than early.

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #558 on: Fri, 27 July 2012, 21:24:18 »
Just looked at your red on black SP sets. The tab there is also the same as they are in the CnCG and this GB. Seems that this is the standard SP tab.
Ofc, if you know that you know how legends gonna turn out. If you don't (like I did), you picture this set pretty much how the mockup looks like (or in this case also the pics of the original RA).
But as I said, I don't care that much. It's an awesome set. Can't wait to have them!

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
    • DanGWanG's Keyboard Blog
Re: Re: Red Alert Round 2 Order Thread KEYS ARRIVE AUG 2nd!
« Reply #559 on: Fri, 27 July 2012, 23:29:03 »
Coolio. Just got word that they've shipped, but I have to wait for the White on Red Esc keys anyways (which will ship monday) so they'll be shipping out on schedule rather than early.

Yeah but at least we'll get some pics earlier right? :)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
Red Alert Round 2 Order Thread KEYS ARRIVE AUG 2nd!
« Reply #560 on: Fri, 27 July 2012, 23:38:02 »
Maybe they will make an extra special run just for this one time and make the white on red keys

GEEK
HA CK

:P
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #561 on: Sat, 28 July 2012, 00:08:45 »
When everyone gets to see them depends on if I can get the mini running quickly, I'm going to work on it all weekend, the cylinder head comes back on Monday, and hopefully I can leave on Tuesday as planned. That gets everyone pics potentially a day early. Its going to be a busy week and a half for me lol.

Offline emptyk

« Reply #562 on: Sat, 28 July 2012, 11:21:49 »
Holy crap those red modifiers look so good. I hate to be that guy, but if there are extras of just those I totally want some. I don't know why I didn't order them in the first place.
I agree.  I had originally ordered the gray modifier set, but ultimately decided to change it to the red set, and I'm glad that I did.

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #563 on: Sat, 28 July 2012, 12:57:18 »

Offline Th3KAS

« Reply #564 on: Sat, 28 July 2012, 19:44:57 »
Can't wait for the pictures. Haven't seen a fully white set in mockups or the recent pictures.
HHKB | Model M | KUL MX Clear

Offline WRXChris

« Reply #565 on: Sun, 29 July 2012, 00:21:59 »
DAMN those red mods look good! I was sleeping on them at first, but now that they've sunk in, I'm super glad that I bought a set of both mods!

Offline dsjbirch

« Reply #566 on: Sun, 29 July 2012, 11:58:33 »
Rag, are you related to the Ragnarok from "Battletoads in Ragnarok's World"?  :P

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #567 on: Sun, 29 July 2012, 13:42:06 »
Lol regrettably no.

Offline bellaisa

« Reply #568 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 14:52:23 »
****, now i regret not getting the red mods.

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #569 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 15:07:22 »
I sort of regret it.....but the grey modifiers are still gonna look sick.
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline xJaPx

• Oh, Herro!
« Reply #570 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 15:43:40 »
****, now i regret not getting the red mods.
Me.too
Sent from my Galaxy S III using tapatalk
| Poker MX Red |

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #571 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 15:48:15 »
I got both as I knew that I would regret it if I only bought one!

Offline DanGWanG

• Higher Standards
    • DanGWanG's Keyboard Blog
« Reply #572 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 15:48:29 »
The red mods were the unique part of this GB!!!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #573 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 15:57:06 »
Too much red.

Inb4 rag gets mad at me
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #574 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 16:04:20 »
I only got the gray, and I don't regret it for a femtosecond :). Really looking forward to getting this set. Maybe this will be one I will keep for a long period of time. I always end up changing my keycaps for some reason. Maybe I need more keyboards? :))

Offline longweight

• philanthropist
« Reply #575 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 16:07:03 »
I only got the gray, and I don't regret it for a femtosecond :). Really looking forward to getting this set. Maybe this will be one I will keep for a long period of time. I always end up changing my keycaps for some reason. Maybe I need more keyboards? :))

I bought a keyboard for these!

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #576 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:13:41 »
Oh god. You guys aren't going to believe this. I'm home. I have the keys. All 3 giant boxes of them. I open them up to sort through everything, and SP... made every base set with red modifiers instead of white. So that 1st picture you saw before, of the whole keyset including what we all thought was the red mod kit instead to show how that looks... that's what we got for base sets. I just got off the phone after a fairly painful phone call (particularly for Melissa I'm sure) and they're going to make all the red on white keys that should be there... but that means I now have 200 red mod sets (not including the spacebar.)

What does that mean? Well first off it means I'm not going to get them mailed out this week like I planned, which sucks because I know everyone wants them yesterday and I kinda just drove 8 hours to do it. That also means that effective today, this accidental red mod set will be price adjusted to $20 so that I can off them as quickly as possible. I will refund the difference to those orders who paid the group buy price of $27 and the leftover price of $35 (I haven't sold any leftovers that weren't on sale, so none at $40.) If you do the math, that's about $1000 that I don't have right now since I have to keep money on hand to ship them. Once enough proceeds are made from selling the extra red mod sets, I'll be able to refund them. So now is a GREAT time to buy them as contrast set for another keyset or if you didn't get one in the group buy.

This is where you say: "But wait Dave, hold on a minute!" Because you're thinking if I have almost 200 sets and I'm selling them at $20 a pop, isn't that near $3000 (less refunds) that goes into my pocket? No. I will be paying most of that to SP in order to help them absorb the loss from having to remake that many keys. That way SP stays in business and Melissa doesn't get fired. Also I highly doubt I will be able to unload 200 extra red mod kits in a reasonable time frame, if at all. SP knows they screwed up, and I'm doing them a big favor by doing this, (instead of just sending them back so they can get a couple hundred in materials costs back,) so as much as I can get them back I'm sure they'll be happy with. That also means more people get cool custom keycaps. That's the best situation I can think of, if anyone has any thoughts or ideas how I can do better, I'm all ears. Unfortunately I can't just give everyone a free mod kit, as much fun as that would be.

The main question that remains is when they'll be able to get me the keys by. I've got an extremely busy schedule these next few weeks leading up to school on the 20th, and I've gotta go back up to Canada in about a week. That means if they can't get them to me by then (I can swing a day or two, but I do have to go back up there before school) then they won't ship out until I get back on or around the 14th. Melissa is talking to production right now trying to see if they can get it done but I haven't heard back yet. Considering the differing sizes etc, it may actually take them a week just to make them, even if they put everything else on hold. We'll see.

^Disregard, Melissa says they think they can get them done by next Thrusday, overnight them to me so they'll be there on Friday, and hopefully I can get them all packed and shipped out by Saturday. I will have every box labelled and ready to go in order to do it as quickly as possible. I dropped everything once I found this out so I could get it fixed and let you guys know, so give me a bit to finish unpacking, pay my rent, and I'll get some pictures taken of what we have so far in a bit.

One final note to all SP group buy organizers, SP will now be sending out some form of template showing exactly what production is going to run before they make it so that there are no more mistakes like this... That also likely means that if you don't catch a mistake, you may be SOL, as the burden of correctness now lies on you once you give the go ahead.

Dave out
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:49:14 by Ragnorock »

Offline TheBackgammon

« Reply #577 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:15:50 »
Face as I was reading:

;D

:o

>:(

:(

???

::)

Sign me up for a set of Red modifiers!

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #578 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:22:10 »
So those of us that bought a red mod set can get one extra set for $15? Sign me up. Those red mods will go great with other sets, too.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #579 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:22:50 »
That also likely means that if you don't catch a mistake, you may be SOL, as the burden of correctness now lies on you once you give the go ahead.

Cool so rather than own up to their mistakes they're going to take even LESS responsibility from here on out?

Time to start a GB for injection molding equipment and keycap molds...
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline MarkPharaoh

« Reply #580 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:24:40 »
Seriously, has any GB gone smoothly the past few months on here? This, CCnG, RACE kbs, all having issues. I'm not pointing fingers, I'm just kind of raging in general right now, lol.
Current: HHKB Pro 2, 87u 55g 10AE, FC600C, Model M 1391401

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #581 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:26:21 »
So did I understand correctly that there are no red space bars?
Are they also going to produce those beside the normal mods?

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #582 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:27:01 »
Seriously, has any GB gone smoothly the past few months on here? This, CCnG, RACE kbs, all having issues. I'm not pointing fingers, I'm just kind of raging in general right now, lol.
Yeah, most of i3oiler's novelty keys, the geekhacks, hieroglyphics... **** happens. Raging over GBs is like blowing in the wind.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline i3oilermaker

• * Vendor
  • techkeys.us
    • TechKeys
« Reply #583 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:28:49 »
Billiards, Hammer, Pi, Lightning, Paw, Yin Yang all had no issue.

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #584 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:29:16 »
I was under the impression the red mods include a red 6.25 space bar. I might be wrong.

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #585 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:30:43 »
That also likely means that if you don't catch a mistake, you may be SOL, as the burden of correctness now lies on you once you give the go ahead.

Cool so rather than own up to their mistakes they're going to take even LESS responsibility from here on out?

Time to start a GB for injection molding equipment and keycap molds...
Nono, Melissa/SP owned up to their mistake. They're willing to just replace them and eat a multi thousand dollar loss, but its generally good business practice to take care of your supplier whenever possible. I guess that's the Supply Chain Management class I took talking. There shouldn't be any problems with what she proposes, every manufacturer I've ever studied does it that way because its simply the right way to do it. Why check for mistakes after things are made? Obviously if a key is manufactured wrong and QC didn't catch it they'll still be fixing that- that isn't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about major inconsistencies with what we've ordered such as this. So they missed an arrow on a backspace key? Yeah they'll fix that like they always do? Crooked S? Yeah no problem. What you mean you wanted purple legends instead of orange? Well on the image we sent you they were orange and you said it was correct, so that's what you get.

... That's what I'm referring to. Make sense?

I was under the impression the red mods include a red 6.25 space bar. I might be wrong.

Oh wait, yeah we're wrong. Original mod kits DON'T include a spacebar. Guess that means everyone gets a $7/$15 refund instead. My mistake. I'll edit my post above.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:37:41 by Ragnorock »

Offline yearn4

• formerly known as 4en
« Reply #586 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:36:00 »
are you going to ship the portal/biohazard first then?

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #587 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:37:22 »
Yeah most likely, except for those who ordered to ship with Red Alert. You can always pay if you want to have it a week or so earlier though.

Offline AKIMbO

• HHKBro
  • Know Topre, Know Peace. No Topre, No Peace.
« Reply #588 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 17:57:09 »
Wow...that is a huge mistake.  Well, I'm a little confused by what is going on (refund/possibility to buy extra sets on le cheap).  Rule number one about SP GBs...always add a week or two onto the delivery estimate due to mistakes.  All is well though, if anyone starts freaking out remember it's just plastic!
Mkawa Beta SSK | IBM SSK | IBM Model AT F | IBM F 122 | IBM Unsaver | LZ-GH (62g ergo clears) | HHKB Pro2 Type-S | HHKB Pro2 | Realforce 87U-Silent (55g uniform) | Leopold FC660C | Omnikey 101 (blue alps) | Kingsaver (blue alps) | Zenith ZKB2 (green alps)
| KBD75 (box reds)

Offline 1391401

• MX CLEAR
« Reply #589 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 18:05:18 »
**** happens.  It's just plastic.  Thanks for all the coordination on this and making things right.  I also appreciate your gesture to sell the mods and pay some back to SP. 

I was planning on doing a GB but lost interest because there are/were so many going on.  I had a few discussions with SP and it seemed like the whole process is very ad hoc.  From pricing to typeface selection it just kinda seemed like I had to wing it.  I'm more comfortable with being extremely explicit and defining every parameter.  Maybe this 'growing pain' is a good thing and the process can be better defined in the future.
People I've given money to from this webform who never respond to me and have not shipped me anything: ctrlalt.io 1 2, Team Readline Reputable alternatives to GH group buys: http://pimpmykeyboard.com, https://www.massdrop.com,

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #590 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 18:36:37 »
I sort of regret it.....but the grey modifiers are still gonna look sick.

MUAHAHAHA
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline mkawa

•  No Marketplace Access
  • (ツ)@@@. crankypants
« Reply #591 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 18:44:24 »
rag, not speaking as an admin or moderator, do you mind telling us how much you will be paying to SP per extra red mod set you sell?

i would like to pitch in to support SP and melissa, but i would, if possible, like all my money to go directly to SP/not getting melissa fired.

to all the brilliant friends who have left us, and all the students who climb on their shoulders.

Offline emptythecache

• out.
Red Alert Round 2 Order Thread KEYS ARRIVE AUG 2nd!
« Reply #592 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 18:55:59 »
What I got from this is there are extra red modifier sets available right nowish. I want one, please. Any way you can sell and ship them to me without waiting for other stuff to shake out? I don't have an order in the GB, so I wouldn't be waiting for white keys, although I wouldn't say no to buying a full white set with only red modifiers if the option was there.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 August 2012, 19:19:35 by emptythecache »

Offline Ragnorock

• * Maker
  • Group Buy Guy
« Reply #593 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 19:21:45 »
rag, not speaking as an admin or moderator, do you mind telling us how much you will be paying to SP per extra red mod set you sell?
i would like to pitch in to support SP and melissa, but i would, if possible, like all my money to go directly to SP/not getting melissa fired.

I haven't determined that yet, I still need to work that out with Melissa. We basically had a crisis management conversation where we tried to figure out the best possible path of action and then ended the call so we could inform our respective parties. I will make sure all of your contributions from buying extras goes to them, no worries. Like I said above, its likely that I'll end up paying them a fixed amount that gets diluted down the more sets I sell. For example if I only manage to sell 100 sets, then it is likely that all of the proceeds will go to them... and I'm stuck with a bunch of mod sets that nobody wants to buy, but if I end up selling 1 a month, I get that money. Woo $20. Again, I'm doing this to keep SP from losing a lot/all profit they made off of running these keys for us, not for myself. If I do only sell 100, then it likely won't even cover how much SP is out on this round, but at least the loss won't be NEARLY as significant as it would had I just said "F(&K guys, can't you get anything right? I need this fixed ASAP, get it done." Also, even if I'm stuck with a bunch of inventory at the end of this, I'll just sit on them, I won't be lowering the price to $10 or anything out of fairness.

What I got from this is there are extra red modifier sets available right nowish. I want one, please. Any way you can sell and ship them to me without waiting for other stuff to shake out? I don't have an order in the GB, so I wouldn't be waiting for white keys.

Simple answer, yes. I will have my leftovers for sale thread updated with everything I now have as soon as I can. Right now I'm digging through everything and haven't even begun counting yet. Oh and I need to unpack and shower still, been going non-stop for the last few days trying to get here to get this done and... well now most of the urgency is gone. *sigh of relief/dejection* (does that even exist?)
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 August 2012, 19:23:54 by Ragnorock »

Offline MMB

• I no longer use this account. Please email me.
« Reply #594 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 19:28:00 »
I just have one question bro: When can I has mah RA set brah?

:D

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #595 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 19:52:11 »
I think what he meant is, are you going to set aside the profits from selling the extras in a fund until it is of a donate-able size. cmiiw demik

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #596 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 20:16:59 »
Oh and I need to unpack and shower still, been going non-stop for the last few days trying to get here to get this done and... well now most of the urgency is gone. *sigh of relief/dejection* (does that even exist?)

YES, please sit down and relax, have a cup of coffee sit back and catch up with what's happening in the world (other than this Group Buy).

I just realized how horrible it would be to actually run a Group Buy here.  It's all the worse possible nightmares that could come true, that's why I never get angry with these poor guys trying to execute one.

If a Group Buy actually goes through without any difficulties, you can chalk that down as a minor miracle.  Ragnorock has to just take it easy and keep his focus on what's important.......... keeping 'sane' throughout this process.

Offline gbohn

« Reply #597 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 20:25:03 »
Uhh yeah, 80% to SP. Because of course I'm sure you realize that it takes a lot of work to take all of the wrong keys out of 200 keysets and put all of the right keys in right? I find it hilarious how you guys think I'm just sitting over here doing nothing but rake in cash. That will take me ages to do, and not to mention packing up and selling all of the extras with most/all of the benefit going to SP. Keep vilifying me if you want, and I'll just stop doing nice things for other people?

Dude come on. People expect you to be transparent when they give you their money... nobody is vilifying you or jumping down your throat, they just want clarification.

And as far as being clear goes, you're NOT directly doing something nice for other people. You are running profitable group buys that people happen to appreciate. I don't mean to piss you off or give you a reason not to run group buys, but you sure as hell need to be comfortable stating that you make profits from these (which I believe you are) and clearly/concisely answering peoples' questions about distribution of funds (which you don't seem to be doing without a lot of prodding), or they will stop buying your services.

It doesn't bother me if Ragnorock makes a profit (which doesn't seem too promising if unloading 200 sets is as problematic as it sounds). And, as someone else stated, it's no doubt a great deal of work.

What matters to me is getting things straightened out. If the main choices are to tell SP to go pound salt, or find a way to make the best of a bad situation, I'll vote for the latter.

Offline Acanthophis

« Reply #598 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 20:35:00 »
Why refund us?
SP will be making the missing white mods, right?
Just sell the "false red mods" and give 80% or whatever to SP.
I don't care about a $7 refund.
Saves you trouble, money, and everyone is more or less happy.

Or am I seeing it too simple?

Offline gbohn

« Reply #599 on: Wed, 01 August 2012, 20:43:37 »
 > there is a demand for clarity in the distribution of funds and to whom the money from these 'extra' sets will be going to

As far as I'm concerned, I paid a certain amount for a certain set of key caps. Unless I misunderstand, I'm going to get those key caps.

I might also get a small price reduction (because I bought a set at leftover prices).

If Ragnorock has a way to keep SP happier, and even possibly himself in the process, I don't see where I have anything to complain about.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 August 2012, 20:48:17 by gbohn »