Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2178886 times)

Offline Marshal

• Formerly dranzer889
  • Kō Caps
Re: KeyForge - Invoicing 100% Complete! Waiting on Invoices!
« Reply #350 on: Sun, 05 June 2016, 21:23:44 »
The wait is KILLING me. Everyone pay quick so we can get our caps! I love mystery sales.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #351 on: Sun, 05 June 2016, 23:18:49 »
The wait is KILLING me. Everyone pay quick so we can get our caps! I love mystery sales.

Still about 40 invoices that haven't been paid! I'm going to send out reminders tonight, and if they aren't paid by Tuesday morning, then they will lose their spots in the sale and I'll draw some new winners. I didn't get a lot of them out until later yesterday, so that's my fault. Thanks to everyone that paid quickly! It makes life so much easier!

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #352 on: Sun, 05 June 2016, 23:25:16 »

Still about 40 invoices that haven't been paid! I'm going to send out reminders tonight, and if they aren't paid by Tuesday morning, then they will lose their spots in the sale and I'll draw some new winners. I didn't get a lot of them out until later yesterday, so that's my fault. Thanks to everyone that paid quickly! It makes life so much easier!
Wow that's a lot... Get to paypal people.

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #353 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 00:35:46 »

Wow that's a lot... Get to paypal people.

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

or nah

Offline sachin3767

« Reply #354 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 00:47:29 »

Here's hoping some don't get paid...

Whitefox|Granite    Tex Yoda II     Exent | dev/tty      MX Master       Planck|Big Bang

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #355 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 01:17:57 »
Several people have been unable to pay invoices, I expect there will be a couple more, so there should be some more keys up for grabs.

I'm going to wait and see how many unpaid invoices are left by tomorrow evening, and then I'll go ahead and randomly choose some fresh winners based on the keys that are left over. To the people that paid quickly, I apologize that you're having to wait on these people. If anything, keep in mind that it may give some of our other friends a chance at winning. Maybe in the future I should give out prizes for those people that pay their invoice within 24 hours! I could do a free key raffle just for those people.

More updates tomorrow!

Offline DreLLin

« Reply #356 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 01:28:26 »
There is hope at the horizon

Offline Blek

« Reply #357 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 01:31:58 »
Several people have been unable to pay invoices, I expect there will be a couple more, so there should be some more keys up for grabs.

I'm going to wait and see how many unpaid invoices are left by tomorrow evening, and then I'll go ahead and randomly choose some fresh winners based on the keys that are left over. To the people that paid quickly, I apologize that you're having to wait on these people. If anything, keep in mind that it may give some of our other friends a chance at winning. Maybe in the future I should give out prizes for those people that pay their invoice within 24 hours! I could do a free key raffle just for those people.

More updates tomorrow!
It's no problem. You're running this sale very smoothly and seeing all your progress with these caps is making me want to pursue my own ideas!
I'm also very excited to finally win an artisan raffle  :D
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 June 2016, 00:03:05 by Blek »

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #358 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 06:05:14 »

More updates tomorrow!
Hey it's an honor to recieve one of these awesome caps, I am greatly anticipating getting an artisan of this quality.

Offline JaydrVernanda

« Reply #359 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 14:24:11 »
The Sabers look stunning and I'm quite pleased that I won, but I'd really prefer it if you raffled your keycaps off the traditional way in future sales (i.e., order by preference and select how many you'd like).

Offline Mattc777

• Lost Keys
« Reply #360 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 14:41:29 »
The Sabers look stunning and I'm quite pleased that I won, but I'd really prefer it if you raffled your keycaps off the traditional way in future sales (i.e., order by preference and select how many you'd like).

Isn't that basically how he did it? I remember selecting which caps I was interested in and choosing how many I would like to win.  Even in raffles where you select your order of preference you are often not informed as to what you have won upon paying your invoice but find out later when the caps arrive. Just sayin'.  :thumb:

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #361 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 14:43:09 »

Isn't that basically how he did it? I remember selecting which caps I was interested in and choosing how many I would like to win.  Even in raffles where you select your order of preference you are often not informed as to what you have won upon paying your invoice but find out later when the caps arrive. Just sayin'.  :thumb:

I was pretty certain this was the case for me as well, but alot of people have said they couldn't pick.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #362 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 14:44:53 »

I was pretty certain this was the case for me as well, but alot of people have said they couldn't pick.

It's a mystery raffle, but you get to pick preference. You just don't know what they are until they arrive, which is the only exception to most sales.

Offline Mattc777

• Lost Keys
« Reply #363 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 15:01:32 »

It's a mystery raffle, but you get to pick preference. You just don't know what they are until they arrive, which is the only exception to most sales.

I feel like this model works the best and honestly creates the most hype for winnings with that added aspect of mystery.  :thumb:

Offline Potatoes

« Reply #364 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 15:21:15 »
Oh, so our preference could not matter in the end? I think I may have only chose two selections over all the preferences... lol.

Offline JaydrVernanda

« Reply #365 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 15:23:47 »

Was there a field where you could punch in how many you wanted to win? Guess I was too excited to notice. Being able to specify an order just increases the chances of getting the ones you want. I don't mind the mystery aspect.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #366 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 15:24:12 »
Oh, so our preference could not matter in the end? I think I may have only chose two selections over all the preferences... lol.

It probably will, but you just don't know until it arrives at your door. Most other raffles let you know what you've won when you're invoiced.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #367 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 16:07:54 »
Basically all of the keys were presented, and everyone got to choose which they would like to win. If you chose four different keys, then you had the chance to win only from those keys. If you chose one key, you only had the chance to win that one, and nothing else. I didn't want anybody getting stuck with something they didn't want, so I tried to give people options

It's been a fun sale, and I'm sure I'll explore other options in future sales. Now that I've had some experience, I will definitely do a few things different. I just wanted to make it as fun for everyone as possible :) That has always been my favorite part about artisans...the excitement of winning and the mystery. I just wanted to shake things up a bit to keep it fun.

Also, quick update. There's about 12 invoices left to be paid, everyone else has been good about paying theirs. There's a handful of unpaid mystery raffle tickets, but I don't imagine they'll be paid. If key invoices are not paid by tonight, there will be 12 new winners tomorrow :D
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 June 2016, 16:11:29 by Sneaky Potato »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #368 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 16:08:19 »
Double post, whoops

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #369 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 16:12:30 »
Two just paid (almost at the same time), down to TEN INVOICES! Thanks guys!

Offline Mattc777

• Lost Keys
« Reply #370 on: Mon, 06 June 2016, 18:57:37 »
Basically all of the keys were presented, and everyone got to choose which they would like to win. If you chose four different keys, then you had the chance to win only from those keys. If you chose one key, you only had the chance to win that one, and nothing else. I didn't want anybody getting stuck with something they didn't want, so I tried to give people options

It's been a fun sale, and I'm sure I'll explore other options in future sales. Now that I've had some experience, I will definitely do a few things different. I just wanted to make it as fun for everyone as possible :) That has always been my favorite part about artisans...the excitement of winning and the mystery. I just wanted to shake things up a bit to keep it fun.

Also, quick update. There's about 12 invoices left to be paid, everyone else has been good about paying theirs. There's a handful of unpaid mystery raffle tickets, but I don't imagine they'll be paid. If key invoices are not paid by tonight, there will be 12 new winners tomorrow :D

Thanks for the quick and steady updates! So glad I got in on your first sale and cannot wait to see what the future holds for KeyForge!  :thumb:

Offline Kemindo

• one world one promise
« Reply #371 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 03:06:29 »
Two just paid (almost at the same time), down to TEN INVOICES! Thanks guys!

Wish to be in one of 10  :(
Peace and Service

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #372 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 07:40:16 »
There is still hope for a saber?   :-*

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Re: KeyForge - Sale Has Ended! Waiting on Invoices!
« Reply #373 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 11:39:34 »

Quick update for everyone!

- I was pretty sick last night and ended up staying in bed today. Incidentally, my daughter is also very sick this morning (she's three) so I'm going to take it easy today. Packaging will begin tomorrow if we're feeling recovered :)

- People who haven't paid invoices without communicating with me will be cancelled and given a temporary ban from the next three KeyForge events. Life happens, and I completely understand. But they've been given ample opportunity to communicate with me and work things out.

- I will choose some new winners today, so everyone keep an eye on their email!

- The Mystery Key Raffle is closed, so I will be drawing and announcing it later today possible.

- Shipping will go out in waves starting next Monday. Tomorrow I'm going to pick up some additional materials for shipping to keep your keys safe, and I'll start printing shipping labels.

IMPORTANT: Please check your paypal shipping information. If you haven't previously messaged me, then your winnings are going to be shipped to the paypal address that is on your invoice.

We should have an exciting day ahead of us with the Mystery Key drawing! Everybody stay tuned!

Offline sitch

« Reply #374 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 11:41:02 »

- I was pretty sick last night and ended up staying in bed today. Incidentally, my daughter is also very sick this morning (she's three) so I'm going to take it easy today. Packaging will begin tomorrow if we're feeling recovered :)

- People who haven't paid invoices without communicating with me will be cancelled and given a temporary ban from the next three KeyForge events. Life happens, and I completely understand. But they've been given ample opportunity to communicate with me and work things out.

- The Mystery Key Raffle is closed, so I will be drawing and announcing it later today possible.

- Shipping will go out in waves starting next Monday. Tomorrow I'm going to pick up some additional materials for shipping to keep your keys safe, and I'll start printing shipping labels.

IMPORTANT: Please check your paypal shipping information. If you haven't previously messaged me, then your winnings are going to be shipped to the paypal address that is on your invoice.

We should have an exciting day ahead of us with the Mystery Key drawing! Everybody stay tuned!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hope i can win this time~!!

Offline tomboy

Re: KeyForge - Sale Has Ended! Waiting on Invoices!
« Reply #375 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 11:42:49 »

Be sure to rest it out, you're doing an amazing job!
I hope you and your daughter will get better soon!

Offline Mrs. Butter

« Reply #376 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 14:01:11 »
Get well soon. And as a father myself, I will tell you that kids must come first, including now. Please trust me that doing so will not hurt your career or your sales. At all.
Silent RF 87u / CM Novatouch / Leopold FC660c

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #377 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 14:02:47 »
Get well soon. And as a father myself, I will tell you that kids must come first, including now. Please trust me that doing so will not hurt your career or your sales. At all.

Don't you mean "as a mother myself" Mrs. Butter?
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Mrs. Butter

KeyForge - Invoicing 100% Complete! Waiting on Invoices!
« Reply #378 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 14:07:46 »

Don't you mean "as a mother myself" Mrs. Butter?

What can I say, the name "buttercup" was already taken (as were bubbles, blossom and, if I recall correctly, mojojojo).
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 June 2016, 14:09:27 by Mrs. Butter »
Silent RF 87u / CM Novatouch / Leopold FC660c

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #379 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 17:24:02 »
Invoice cancellations have been sent out for those that did not pay, and those people have been banned for the next three consecutive KeyForge sales (and any attached giveaways). If you accidentally got one, PLEASE contact me and I'll get it taken care of. I gave each of them several opportunities to communicate with me, and I didn't hear anything back.

There will be some new winners this evening :)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #380 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 17:25:53 »

Thanks man. Family always comes first. My daughter has this ugly little necklace made out of my failed Sabers and some string and wears it all the time. It's pretty hilarious. She calls them her kitty cats.

Offline popkorn62

• No keyboards for old men
    • Mekibo
« Reply #381 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 18:48:12 »

Thanks man. Family always comes first. My daughter has this ugly little necklace made out of my failed Sabers and some string and wears it all the time. It's pretty hilarious. She calls them her kitty cats.

that's...too cute! *_*
==============
https://mekibo.com/

Offline fufu279

• Make caps all day and all night longggg !
« Reply #382 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 20:02:25 »
Hope can getting this first keycap Atrisan from you :) - and hope your daughter will be fine soon
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 June 2016, 22:54:15 by fufu279 »

Offline Kenda

« Reply #383 on: Tue, 07 June 2016, 22:39:54 »
hope you and your daughter get well soon. And yay 2nd chance at winning these awesome caps

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #384 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 18:16:51 »
Hey everyone! I ended up resting yesterday, so I wasn't able to get to anything. My daughter is finally feeling better today, and I'm almost back to 100%. Tonight I will send out additional invoices for the new winners, and we'll announce the Mystery Raffle winner tomorrow.

Packaging is customized and ready, so we're going to start packing orders this weekend. I'm hoping to get the first round of orders out next week, and be finished by next Friday. If anything changes, you guys will be the first to know. I'm already behind schedule, but that's how it goes with first sales.

I really appreciate everyone's patience as we move forward. You should all be receiving your caps soon :D

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #385 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 18:19:29 »
Hey everyone! I ended up resting yesterday, so I wasn't able to get to anything. My daughter is finally feeling better today, and I'm almost back to 100%. Tonight I will send out additional invoices for the new winners, and we'll announce the Mystery Raffle winner tomorrow.

Packaging is customized and ready, so we're going to start packing orders this weekend. I'm hoping to get the first round of orders out next week, and be finished by next Friday. If anything changes, you guys will be the first to know. I'm already behind schedule, but that's how it goes with first sales.

I really appreciate everyone's patience as we move forward. You should all be receiving your caps soon :D

Glad to hear you're both feeling better. Borrowing a camera from a friend so hopefully I'll have some good photos to pop up once the caps arrive :)

Offline Dernubenfrieken

Re: KeyForge - Invoices Received! Mystery Key Drawn on 6/9
« Reply #386 on: Wed, 08 June 2016, 20:40:45 »
Totally forgot already I won, but now I'm excited again. This will be a good surprise in the mail

Offline QuickDelat

« Reply #387 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 00:56:30 »
Good to hear you and your daughter are feeling better.
Being behind schedule is no problem with communication like this!

Offline tomboy

« Reply #388 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 14:05:31 »
Is there still hope for those last 10 or so caps, or were those given out already?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #389 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 14:38:41 »
Is there still hope for those last 10 or so caps, or were those given out already?

Still hope! I got called into work on an emergency last night, so I'm going to pick the winners and show the mystery key as soon as I get off today :D So excited!!

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #390 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 15:20:05 »

If you luck out again hit me up, I won two.

Offline tomboy

« Reply #391 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 15:28:20 »

aw, that's extremely nice of you :)

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #392 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 16:09:50 »

aw, that's extremely nice of you :)
I know that feel bro

Sent from my T-65 X-Wing

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #393 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 16:11:22 »
Have the raffle tickets been invoiced yet?

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #394 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 16:13:57 »

like 3 posts above you..

Still hope! I got called into work on an emergency last night, so I'm going to pick the winners and show the mystery key as soon as I get off today :D So excited!!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #395 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 16:16:36 »

All original raffle tickets and keycaps have been invoiced. I sent out reminders for those that did not pay, and after several days I cancelled the invoices and issued bans for the next three KeyForge events if no attempt to contact me was made. I'm going to pick a few more winners and send final invoices out tonight, but the mystery raffle is closed and will be drawn this evening.

Offline Jhonan

« Reply #396 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 16:16:58 »

like 3 posts above you..

So, have people been invoiced yet?  If so I never received the paypal, and it might explain why i've had such terrible luck lately, as something may be wrong on my end...

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #397 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 16:18:13 »

like 3 posts above you..

So, have people been invoiced yet?  If so I never received the paypal, and it might explain why i've had such terrible luck lately, as something may be wrong on my end...

I'll check my spreadsheets to see where your name ended up. Hold on

Offline Jhonan

« Reply #398 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 16:19:03 »
Appreciate it, I've been waiting for this one as I knew it was one I would def receive lol

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #399 on: Thu, 09 June 2016, 16:24:09 »
Appreciate it, I've been waiting for this one as I knew it was one I would def receive lol

Looks like you won a key, and you also have a mystery raffle ticket. Did you get any of my messages? Also, let's take this to PM. Messaging now.