Author Topic: Contacting Mechanical Keyboards Inc  (Read 2931 times)

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
Contacting Mechanical Keyboards Inc
« on: Tue, 04 December 2012, 12:07:01 »
Hey everyone,

I wanted to reiterate that the best possible way to reach myself or anyone at MKI is sending an email to support@mechanicalkeyboards.com.

I'm usually checking between 4 and 5 email accounts daily, so adding GH's PM system to my list is very difficult.  I hate taking so long to get back to my fellow hackers so I just wanted to remind everyone of this as we usually respond to emails sent to our support address very quickly (don't quote me on this today (December 4th, 2012) as our chief support rep Caleb's wife is in labor as I write this.  He's a little preoccupied with his incoming son, but we're doing our best to pick up his slack :).

In summary:
If you want the fastest possible response, email us (typically receive a response in under 12 hours). 
If you love the PM system here and don't mind waiting up to a week or two to receive a response, feel free to shoot me a PM on GH :)

MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Contacting Mechanical Keyboards Inc
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 04 December 2012, 15:10:01 »
I wonder if there is an option to receive email notification upon receipt of a PM ...

Yes, there is, in Profile - Personal Messaging.

Might smooth things out for those who prefer PMs or don't see this post.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
Re: Contacting Mechanical Keyboards Inc
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 10 December 2012, 14:16:10 »
I wonder if there is an option to receive email notification upon receipt of a PM ...

Yes, there is, in Profile - Personal Messaging.

Might smooth things out for those who prefer PMs or don't see this post.

Awesome. Thanks. Not sure why I didn't think of this.
MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?