Author Topic: GH Metal Thread  (Read 64841 times)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
GH Metal Thread
« on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 11:02:23 »
Partly in response to the GH Hip Hop Thread but also partly in honor of the great Lemmy Kilmister passing away, I wanted to start a metal thread.  Lets keep the pissing contests over what sub-genre(s) are the best to a minimum and just post anything you want related to the almighty metal genre!

Personally, I enjoy metal ranging from the more traditional bands like Black Sabbath, Metallica and Pantera to the less traditional bands like Belphegor, Kataklysm, Strapping Young Lad, and Pig Destroyer.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: GH Metal Thread
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 11:10:25 »
Calling CPTbadass

Offline intelli78

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 11:17:14 »
Nice thread :thumb:

• Protest the Hero
  • Type O Negative
  • Between the Buried and Me
  • In Flames
  • Nightwish
  • Sonic Syndicate
  • As I Lay Dying
  • HIM
  • Sisters of Mercy
  • etc.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 11:19:02 »
Calling CPTbadass

No love for the metals yourself?  I would think that the girlshark would be interested, especially since this year a research group accidentally discovered that sharks are attracted to vibrations of death metal music played underwater.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 11:26:43 »

Calling CPTbadass

No love for the metals yourself?  I would think that the girlshark would be interested, especially since this year a research group accidentally discovered that sharks are attracted to vibrations of death metal music played underwater.

I used to be very into metal. My brain just isn't functioning enough to post a good reply yet.

Offline apolotary

• Кто-нибудь купите мои клавиатуры ;__;
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 12:22:15 »
I wanted to throw in my last.fm profile, but I realized I haven't utilized it in ages

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 12:27:39 »

Calling CPTbadass

I used to be very into metal. My brain just isn't functioning enough to post a good reply yet.

Don't feel bad, my brain is usually like that but I just post anyways :)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 13:59:57 »
After posting this I realized it had been too long since I had listened to any SYL, which then made me realize that 'City' is almost 20 years old!  Amazing album which seemed to be way ahead of its time.

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 14:02:40 »
Metal fan since high school here, listened to a lot of metal sub genres from thrash, death, black, metalcore, power, etc. Discovered Alestorm this year and have been enjoying them.

Looking forward to see Cannibal Corpse and Cryptopsy this March at Orlando, FL!

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 14:05:49 »
Alestorm is great, that's true. I like a lot of bands, and if it is metal or not I don't care that much. I like Kyuss, Graveyard, Color Haze, in general stoner rock. And psychedelic rock!
... ...

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 14:51:06 »
Metal fan since high school here, listened to a lot of metal sub genres from thrash, death, black, metalcore, power, etc. Discovered Alestorm this year and have been enjoying them.

Looking forward to see Cannibal Corpse and Cryptopsy this March at Orlando, FL!

That will a good show!  I looked at going as they are coming to Detroit in February but its smack dab in the middle of tax season :(

Alestorm is great, that's true. I like a lot of bands, and if it is metal or not I don't care that much. I like Kyuss, Graveyard, Color Haze, in general stoner rock. And psychedelic rock!

Any Electric Wizard at all?

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 15:38:45 »
Did not know about Electric Wizard! Just looked some images and read the wiki page. Doom?
... ...

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 19:51:27 »
DJENT

now that's out of the way

let's talk about Between the motha'****** Buried and Me

my favorite band. Live at the Fidelitorium? I never really liked Extremophile Elite as a song but this performance is worth at least 1 Alison Brie gif

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 19:55:44 »
Iron maiden
Megadeth
Opeth <3
Demons and wizards
Blind guardian
Cradle of filth

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 19:56:03 »
Norther
Children of bodom

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 20:01:49 »
Iron maiden
Megadeth
Opeth <3
Demons and wizards
Blind guardian
Cradle of filth

+1 Iron Maiden and Cradle of Filth!

AC/DC

Black Sabbath

Too many I have forgotten over the years.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 20:19:25 »
btbam
horse the band
every time i die
scale the summit
blotted science

when i'm in the rare mood to listen to power metal, i'll turn on some hammerfall or stratovarius, but really all their songs start to sound the same after a while

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 20:29:26 »
I should post something in this thead as my favourite music is broadly classified as metal, but if I can't hear the words (not necessarily understand them if they're foreign) I'm not interested so I generally steer clear of the heaviest stuff.   Here's a varied selection of bands I listen to who've not been mentioned so far

Apocalyptica (old stuff)
Darkest Era
Diablo Swing Orchestra
Ensiferum
Isis
Neurosis
Shadow Gallery
Soil (older is better)
Swallow the Sun
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 20:40:35 »
Nine Inch Nails

Bella Morte
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 20:51:22 »

Iron maiden
Megadeth
Opeth <3
Demons and wizards
Blind guardian
Cradle of filth

+1 Iron Maiden and Cradle of Filth!

AC/DC

Black Sabbath

Too many I have forgotten over the years.

Of course me and rowdy are besties!

Seeing iron maiden was my first concert. Filled my truck with friends at 16 and drove 8 hours for it. Even got served booze at several places, and we must have looked 12!

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 20:59:24 »
I listen to all kinds of metal. Grew up on it really. My dad is an old metal head. Even coming up on 60 it's cool to show him stuff now and even take him to some concerts.

Some favorites off the top of my head that I didn't see listed:

Ministry
Amon Amarth
Naibomb
Sepultura
Fear Factory
Mortician
Six Feet Under
Brujeria
Slayer
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 20:59:36 »
my favorite are alumunium not too expensive like titanium but enough for a board

EDIT: metal song oh **** should have read the post first my favorite is amoeba by adolescent

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 31 December 2015, 21:17:33 »
Did not know about Electric Wizard! Just looked some images and read the wiki page. Doom?

Their brand of doom combines sludge and stoner metal together, with a sound somewhat similar to Kyuss just slower and heavier.  You might also like Sleep as they are considered by many to be the seminal stoner metal band.  Also, shout-out to Kyuss because I love Queens of the Stone Age too :)

Nice thread :thumb:

• Protest the Hero
  • Type O Negative
  • Between the Buried and Me
  • In Flames
  • Nightwish
  • Sonic Syndicate
  • As I Lay Dying
  • HIM
  • Sisters of Mercy
  • etc.

I used to listen to quite a few of those bands a lot back in the days of vanilla WoW.  Me and my roommate were amazed at how well In Flames, Nightwish, Children of Bodom and Nevermore seemed to go with seemingly endless hours of raiding.  I will admit to you and jerue that I haven't listened much to Between the Buried and Me for whatever reason, but it appears I should check them out.

Offline Skuloth

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 14:54:17 »
In case any of you weren't aware:

Fleshgod apocalypse released a song from their upcoming album today :D

I'm pretty hyped for the full album.

Planck w/ Zealios

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 15:16:09 »
limp bizkit is my favorite rock band
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #25 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 15:26:44 »
limp bizkit is my favorite rock band

They trully rocked this summer when I saw them live.

I'll write something down sometime here, but hardcore and industrial are my favorites genre atm
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #26 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 16:02:11 »
I've slipped out of the 'know' a bit over the last few years. Right now I find myself only listening to bands I've know for quite a while... I should fix that.

Some of these cross over into other generes other the straight metal, but w/e:

Cult of Luna - favorite band of all time. Whole back catalog is great. 'The Beyond' changed my whole view on heavy music
Isis - RIP, amazing live band.
Wolves in the Throne Room - one of the best live performances I've seen in the last few years
Baroness - new album is killer
High on Fire - unstoppable chugging
Clutch - drinking and rocking go hand in hand
3 Inches of Blood - not sure of their newer stuff, but about 8-9 years ago they were shredding
Animals as Leaders - best tech shred in the game
Between the Buried and Me - new ablums are good, but a while back they opened for Dillinger Escape plan and played 5 songs off 'Colors' in a row, flawless
The Ocean -  these guys crashed at my place before  :D
Mastodon - Pretty much all great stuff
The Black Dahlia Murder - my fave from the melodic death metal style
Pig Destroyer - sick, their later stuff is a lot easier to listen to and have some awesome grooves

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #27 on: Fri, 01 January 2016, 20:25:06 »
I've slipped out of the 'know' a bit over the last few years. Right now I find myself only listening to bands I've know for quite a while... I should fix that.

Some of these cross over into other generes other the straight metal, but w/e:

Cult of Luna - favorite band of all time. Whole back catalog is great. 'The Beyond' changed my whole view on heavy music
Isis - RIP, amazing live band.
Wolves in the Throne Room - one of the best live performances I've seen in the last few years
Baroness - new album is killer
High on Fire - unstoppable chugging
Clutch - drinking and rocking go hand in hand
3 Inches of Blood - not sure of their newer stuff, but about 8-9 years ago they were shredding
Animals as Leaders - best tech shred in the game
Between the Buried and Me - new ablums are good, but a while back they opened for Dillinger Escape plan and played 5 songs off 'Colors' in a row, flawless
The Ocean -  these guys crashed at my place before  :D
Mastodon - Pretty much all great stuff
The Black Dahlia Murder - my fave from the melodic death metal style
Pig Destroyer - sick, their later stuff is a lot easier to listen to and have some awesome grooves

<3 Cult of Luna and Wolves in the Throne Room.  The Watchtower off of The Beyond was my go-to jam for awhile

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 15:09:41 »
So for whoever has signed up for Protest the Hero's bandcamp thing, how have you been liking the new music? I've absolutely loved all three songs so far, I think Ragged Tooth is still my favorite (but Cold Water is a close second). I also really love that they're doing different art for each release (all of which has been great).

On another note, we're coming up on ten years since the last Tool album. At this point I feel like they're just going to keep trolling us til 2020...
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline intelli78

« Reply #29 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 17:04:24 »
Just heard Animals as Leaders, holy **** they are good.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #30 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 17:20:41 »
\m/

- Scar Symmetry
- Solution .45
- Born of Osiris
- Shokran
- Miss May I
- Amity Affliction
- Asking Alexandria
- Alexisonfire
etc.

Flip flop between symphonic and core metal.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 17:46:29 »
Soilwork,
In Flames,
Disturbed,
Sonic Syndicate,
S.O.D,
Linkin Park,
HIM,

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #32 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 18:14:41 »
Just heard Animals as Leaders, holy **** they are good.

Yeah, Abasi has undeniable talent!

Offline darkclone24

« Reply #33 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 18:29:04 »
Love me some Djent - tech/math/prog metal in general really. Periphery, Volumes, Monuments, Vildhjarta, Uneven Structure, Animals As Leaders, Dream Theatre, Dying Fetus, Necrophagist.

Still go back and listen to the stuff I listened to as a teen though; Lamb of God, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Sylosis.

Best live band has to be Metallica though.
RS84 67g Zealio Purple | Choc Mini MX Black | WASD V2 MX Clear | Golbat 78g Zealio Purple | Duck Octagon V2 MX Clear

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #34 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 19:11:19 »
I mainly listen to Doom metal (especially subgenres such as Funeral and Sludge), but also to Industrial and Death.
There are too many bands to list but I share my library on Soulseek, if anyone is interested.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #35 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 19:18:30 »
This is my personal favourite.

122685-0

heh.
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline rainb1ood

• so pretty so plastic
« Reply #36 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 19:24:17 »
Speaking of technical, this is one of my favorite

Offline Solo

• Unreal
« Reply #37 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 19:34:34 »

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #38 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 20:16:24 »

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #39 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 22:31:24 »

Offline Vittra

• Airflow Optimizer
« Reply #40 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 23:13:55 »
Mostly listen to BM, but quite a bit of death, doom, and trad too.

My avatar is from Avichi's The Devil's Fractal.

Rather than bore people with the incredibly niche BM stuff I listen to, here's some great traditional doom that came out in 2015:

Crypt Sermon - Out of the Garden
Filco MJ Linear R LE TKL

Offline jaffers

« Reply #41 on: Sun, 03 January 2016, 00:30:13 »
Recently I've been more and more into SDBM cause its so chilled out, nice long growls and amazing guitar solos, my current favourite two of the genre/same sound is Thy Light and Foreresse

Also here is a playlist of some awesome music

list=PLlU2KNiIxET4JegdZP7CoTEsgufAIxxQf&index=1

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #42 on: Sun, 03 January 2016, 21:36:37 »
So a listing of metal stuff I enjoy:

Generic Stuff:
-  Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Godsmack, HammerFall, Holywood Undead, In Flames, KoRn, Limp Bizkit, M.Manson, Maximum The Hormone, P.O.D. , Pantera, Rob Zombie,  Slipknot, Static-X

Recent discovery:
- Five Finger Death Punch, Alestorm, From Autumn To Ashes, Lamb of God, Dark Tranquility, Disarmonia Mundi

Discovered some stoner rock like TruckFighters, Mastodon, weedeater this summer in a fest. Always liked this kind of stuff through Tool, A perfect Circle.

French Stuff :
- Dagoba, Black Bomb A, Eths

Harcore (and subgenre)
- Body count, Citizen, Code Orange, Comeback Kid, Defeater, Bring Me The Horizon, Madball, More Than A Thousand, Nasty, No Bragging Rights, Obey the Brave, Terror, Rise of The North Star , Stick To Your Guns

And ofc all the good old stuff like metallica, motörhead, slayer, ...

I'm mostly into Hardcore nowadays, Comeback Kid, Defeater, Bring Me The Horizon & Terror being bands I could listen all day long.

Also this summer can't come soon enough :

Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 15:19:57 »
So a listing of metal stuff I enjoy:

Generic Stuff:
-  Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Godsmack, HammerFall, Holywood Undead, In Flames, KoRn, Limp Bizkit, M.Manson, Maximum The Hormone, P.O.D. , Pantera, Rob Zombie,  Slipknot, Static-X

Recent discovery:
- Five Finger Death Punch, Alestorm, From Autumn To Ashes, Lamb of God, Dark Tranquility, Disarmonia Mundi

Discovered some stoner rock like TruckFighters, Mastodon, weedeater this summer in a fest. Always liked this kind of stuff through Tool, A perfect Circle.

French Stuff :
- Dagoba, Black Bomb A, Eths

Harcore (and subgenre)
- Body count, Citizen, Code Orange, Comeback Kid, Defeater, Bring Me The Horizon, Madball, More Than A Thousand, Nasty, No Bragging Rights, Obey the Brave, Terror, Rise of The North Star , Stick To Your Guns

And ofc all the good old stuff like metallica, motörhead, slayer, ...

I'm mostly into Hardcore nowadays, Comeback Kid, Defeater, Bring Me The Horizon & Terror being bands I could listen all day long.

Also this summer can't come soon enough :

Show Image

Damn I'm jealous, Europe has the best metal festivals :(

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 11:34:41 »

Offline Jema

• CHIPOTLE WHERE
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • You make my words I'm gonna get my grade 10
« Reply #45 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:11:41 »
 ;)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:18:13 »

Offline ANightOnCloudNine

« Reply #47 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 14:10:17 »
Soilwork,
In Flames,
Disturbed,
Sonic Syndicate,
S.O.D,
Linkin Park,
HIM,
linkin park, CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIN

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #48 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 14:22:37 »
Are we just naming bands we like?  According to the music player, lately I have been listening to:

Agalloch
Alcest
Amon Amarth
Be'lakor
Dark Tranquility
Ghost
Heretoir
Insomnium
Lantlos
Mirrorthrone
Solstafir
Woods of Ypres
3 Inches of Blood

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 14:36:35 »
Are we just naming bands we like?  According to the music player, lately I have been listening to:

Agalloch
Alcest
Amon Amarth
Be'lakor
Dark Tranquility
Ghost
Heretoir
Insomnium
Lantlos
Mirrorthrone
Solstafir
Woods of Ypres
3 Inches of Blood

Good to see some love for 3 Inches of Blood up in hurr