geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] PBTfans Lucy [new kits available]

(1/9) > >>

sososoya:
PBTfans Lucy

Join Discord Server for updates XD
Intro
Hi all, this is SoSo. It’s been a while – today, I bring you the interest check of PBTfans Lucy, my latest design.
It’s a pleasure to work with PBTfans again, who manufactures high-quality sets with excellent texture. PBTfans Lucy employs ABS doubleshot injection as well as UV printing – compared to traditional screen print, UV printing is more durable and resistant to wear-and-tear.
Inspiration
Inspiration is drawn from the protagonist of Cyberpunk: Edgerunner, Lucy. Rather than going for a high-contrast color scheme traditionally associated with cyberpunk themes, I opted for the moon – a running motif throughout Edgerunner – as the base color, and chose as accent the colors of Lucy’s costume.

The novelties are divided into two distinct parts: “Hacker” and “Luna”. “Hacker” is inspired by command consoles and cyberpunk elements in the original Cyberpunk 2077 game. On the other hand, “Luna” is centered around icons and themes associated with David in Edgerunner, including the moon, carbonated drinks, and the stretcher on which he and Lucy raced a thousand meters.

Kitting
Update: Added RGBY and Hiragana kits.

The RGBY kit will be produced through dye sublimation.

Renders

Deskmat
Based on Lucy’s personal colors

Firewall matrix in Cyberpunk 2077

Keyboard collaboration
Specifically designed and tailored for PBTfans Lucy, this collaboration will be sold through raffle. More information will be announced in due course.

Contact
If you are interested in this set, why not join my Discord server? I will post updates on the latest progress of Lucy from time to time there.(I will communicate with you using Google Translate XD)
Discord server:https://discord.gg/cFXNcGUbcf
Disclaimers
The renders may differ visually from the final product. In case of any discrepancy between the renders and the final product, the final product shall prevail.
Acknowledgment
translated by keepo

sososoya:
reserved for updates
Update: Added RGBY and Hiragana kits.

keepoto:
first!

very nice but where's my hiragana tripleshot!

Kokaloo:
OH OH OH OH I KNOW THAT ANIME OOO OO OO HOT GIRL ME BUY

i think you should change the icon+text mods to be icon only, it fits better with your theme too

Helminth:
Disappointing would have hoped for a some more color like her hair. Set is very plain and very hard to see inspiration without the novelty’s.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version