Previous Events Archive > GEEKHACK SIX ANNIVERSARY CONTESTS

THANK YOU IMAV

<< < (8/8)

audukent:
Thank you, Imav! :)

JoeC:
I can only imagine the amount of hours it takes to keep this site going.
If it were not for iMav,  there would be no geekhack, and without geekhack,  I would still be wondering if the Razer BW was the board for me.  Now I know there are many more options than a mass production advert hype!

rowdy:

--- Quote from: JoeC on Sun, 25 August 2013, 02:29:07 ---I can only imagine the amount of hours it takes to keep this site going.
If it were not for iMav,  there would be no geekhack, and without geekhack,  I would still be wondering if the Razer BW was the board for me.  Now I know there are many more options than a mass production advert hype!

--- End quote ---

Oh, this too!  I was on the verge of buying a BWU in Mac layout before I saw the light.  And by light, I do not mean backlighting.

tricheboars:
i remember in February i was desperately looking for a Poker X. iMav and i began emailing each other about a custom Poker X he had made with a low-profile vortex case, plate, CCnG caps, MX Blues, etc. i was on the fence about the board until i saw this youtube video, which i found simply by googling his username. i was sold. i sent him the paypal money then and there.

that board has since been gutted and its parts are now in almost all my other boards. i like having a bit of imav in my subsequent creations. he created this site which gave me an avenue to learn how to do this, so it is only fitting.

thanks for the site and the board that got me addicted to customs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version