Author Topic: [IC] Laser GMK - 80's & Cyberpunk (LIVE)  (Read 264022 times)

Offline jnav

• Endgame is for quitters.
    • Macclack
Re: [IC] Laser GMK - 80's & Cyberpunk (SAMPLES!)
« Reply #900 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 11:55:57 »
Yes, I'd like to know more about what people find so distasteful about MD (anecdotal or otherwise). The only issue I've ever had is trying to get support from them after a drop has ended but even that I can understand. They're trying to run a profitable business after all.  I think they have enabled me to buy products that might not otherwise see the light of day, and there's a lot of things they do operationally that probably make things run more smoothly than they otherwise might. I think we as a community need to keep that in perspective.

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
Re: [IC] Laser GMK - An 80's vs Cyberpunk Project
« Reply #901 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 12:25:48 »
This set looks awesome, MiTo.

Any chance the Ergodox kit will get legends?

I am studying the possibility of offering ErgoBlanck and ErgoPlanck kits.

Laser's looking good!

Have you considered adding essential Planck keys in the Base Kit and removing it from the ErgoPlank Kit instead? Because to cover the default layout with correct legends, you just need a few more keys.

R2 Tab, R3 Esc and R4 Enter are the 3 essential 1u keys for default Planck coverage. The additional R2 Tab will also help with some 40% layouts.

Less essential is R4 Shift (there's already an R4 Fn and R4 Hack key which can be used in its place), and R3 ' " in mod colours. 

You would also need to add 2 x 1u R4C keys and 1 x 2u R4C key in the Spacebar Kit.

Doing this would result in a considerably cheaper option for Planck/Preonic users as all they need to get is Base + Spacebars.

This does mean the Base Kit and Spacebar Kit may go up slightly in price, but the resulting Ergodox kit will be reduced by a fair bit too. Of course you can leave your planned ErgoBlank kit in for people who desire blank mods.

Just some of my thoughts after Nautilus' less than desirable options for Planck/Preonic users.

I think nautilus base kit was one of the best ever. It covered 1800, 65's,  75's, split boards and a ton of other common form factors. Planks aren't as common as all of these boards, I don't think removing essential keys for popular layouts to substitute for plank keys is desirable.

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #902 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 13:05:34 »
Are updates to the kits getting posted somewhere?  I know Mito chimed in to say he's reading the requests, but it doesn't look like there's been an update to the kits in the original post in a long time.  Are updates being posted somewhere else?

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #903 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 13:05:51 »
Yes, I'd like to know more about what people find so distasteful about MD (anecdotal or otherwise). The only issue I've ever had is trying to get support from them after a drop has ended but even that I can understand. They're trying to run a profitable business after all.  I think they have enabled me to buy products that might not otherwise see the light of day, and there's a lot of things they do operationally that probably make things run more smoothly than they otherwise might. I think we as a community need to keep that in perspective.

check out what's going on between massdrop and the whitefox folks.  i'm holding off on judgment until i see a response from massdrop, but i can definitely see why it concerns people.

Offline jnav

• Endgame is for quitters.
    • Macclack
« Reply #904 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 13:10:23 »

check out what's going on between massdrop and the whitefox folks.  i'm holding off on judgment until i see a response from massdrop, but i can definitely see why it concerns people.

I saw that and my initial reaction was to point the finger at MD but I agree that we all need to take a deep breath and let IC and MD work out their business decisions without jumping to conclusions or taking sides. We're all friends here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline joelfong

« Reply #905 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 13:12:42 »

Laser's looking good!

Have you considered adding essential Planck keys in the Base Kit and removing it from the ErgoPlank Kit instead? Because to cover the default layout with correct legends, you just need a few more keys.

R2 Tab, R3 Esc and R4 Enter are the 3 essential 1u keys for default Planck coverage. The additional R2 Tab will also help with some 40% layouts.

Less essential is R4 Shift (there's already an R4 Fn and R4 Hack key which can be used in its place), and R3 ' " in mod colours. 

You would also need to add 2 x 1u R4C keys and 1 x 2u R4C key in the Spacebar Kit.

Doing this would result in a considerably cheaper option for Planck/Preonic users as all they need to get is Base + Spacebars.

This does mean the Base Kit and Spacebar Kit may go up slightly in price, but the resulting Ergodox kit will be reduced by a fair bit too. Of course you can leave your planned ErgoBlank kit in for people who desire blank mods.

Just some of my thoughts after Nautilus' less than desirable options for Planck/Preonic users.

I think nautilus base kit was one of the best ever. It covered 1800, 65's,  75's, split boards and a ton of other common form factors. Planks aren't as common as all of these boards, I don't think removing essential keys for popular layouts to substitute for plank keys is desirable.

I never said to remove and replace essential keys for popular layouts. But instead to add a few more keys to the base kit so that Planck compatibility can be added properly.

Laser's base kit is at a point where you only need 3-4 more keys for pretty good Planck compatibility. Though you would also need to beef up the spacebar kit just a tad.

Do you think it makes sense to put these few keys in an Ergoplanck kit and then charge the astronomically high price as seen in Nautilus for what literally is a handful of keys for Planck users?

You argue that Planck keyboards are not common but with MD drops increasing in frequency (Recent Planck drop currently shipping, Preonic drop currently happening, and another Planck drop coming soon after that), and also OLKB orders increasing, I dare say that there will be a lot of interested parties in this.

I honestly think if you're aiming to be fair to the community then it would be good in the long run to add those few essential Planck keys in the base kit. Doing so will also reduce the Ergoplank kit to just an Ergodox kit and make it cheaper for Ergodox users too.

At this point I really don't know why there seems to be this fixed idea that Planck caps have to be combined with Ergodox no matter what. That might have been necessary in the past when we didn't have many unique layouts. But now that you have a base kit that's already so comprehensive and just needs a slight tweak to make everyone happy, I just fail to understand why Planck compatibility cannot be considered in the base kit.

Maybe I'm not seeing the full picture. Maybe GMK has its moulds set in a certain way that can't be changed, I don't know. But this is honestly quite frustrating for me.

Offline FearsomeCubedWarrior

•  Post Reporting Timeout
« Reply #906 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 13:32:27 »

I saw that and my initial reaction was to point the finger at MD but I agree that we all need to take a deep breath and let IC and MD work out their business decisions without jumping to conclusions or taking sides. We're all friends here!

No, we're not. For MD we're just a source of profit.
Thinking that "we're all freiends here" is what lead I:C to loose the rights for their switch.

Anyway, that's off-topic: Laser will be run by them, so no point to discuss it here. As for me -- about three months ago I've decided to get only exclusive goods from them and after my issue with Canvas XDA opt-in, I've decided that Laser will be last set I get from them ever. I've considered joining Preonic drop, but decided to get it from OLKB directly.

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #907 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 13:52:40 »

Laser's looking good!

I never said to remove and replace essential keys for popular layouts. But instead to add a few more keys to the base kit so that Planck compatibility can be added properly.

Laser's base kit is at a point where you only need 3-4 more keys for pretty good Planck compatibility. Though you would also need to beef up the spacebar kit just a tad.

Do you think it makes sense to put these few keys in an Ergoplanck kit and then charge the astronomically high price as seen in Nautilus for what literally is a handful of keys for Planck users?

You argue that Planck keyboards are not common but with MD drops increasing in frequency (Recent Planck drop currently shipping, Preonic drop currently happening, and another Planck drop coming soon after that), and also OLKB orders increasing, I dare say that there will be a lot of interested parties in this.

I honestly think if you're aiming to be fair to the community then it would be good in the long run to add those few essential Planck keys in the base kit. Doing so will also reduce the Ergoplank kit to just an Ergodox kit and make it cheaper for Ergodox users too.

At this point I really don't know why there seems to be this fixed idea that Planck caps have to be combined with Ergodox no matter what. That might have been necessary in the past when we didn't have many unique layouts. But now that you have a base kit that's already so comprehensive and just needs a slight tweak to make everyone happy, I just fail to understand why Planck compatibility cannot be considered in the base kit.

Maybe I'm not seeing the full picture. Maybe GMK has its moulds set in a certain way that can't be changed, I don't know. But this is honestly quite frustrating for me.

I totally agree with you on the point that planck kits needs to be separate from ergodox. Pretty unfair for the planck users since there are more planck users than ergodox. I must have misread it, it seemed like you wanted to remove extra keys for things like HHKB and 75 layouts for the planck. But I disagree with your views on Nautilus, my point was that staggered standard layouts are more common than plancks and Nautilus did a great job covering all the standard/nonstandard staggered boards. If it's a couple caps for a planck layout it most definitely seems like a viable option.

Offline mintyfruits

« Reply #908 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 14:18:53 »

No, we're not. For MD we're just a source of profit.
Thinking that "we're all freiends here" is what lead I:C to loose the rights for their switch.

Anyway, that's off-topic: Laser will be run by them, so no point to discuss it here. As for me -- about three months ago I've decided to get only exclusive goods from them and after my issue with Canvas XDA opt-in, I've decided that Laser will be last set I get from them ever. I've considered joining Preonic drop, but decided to get it from OLKB directly.

I won't comment on this too much, because you're right, it is off topic. However, assuming that MD would want anything other than profit is a mistake in the first place. They are a business and sustained on making money. Now, I don't think that should come at the expense of ripping off customers or designers. But in regards to the switch situation, I'm with Oblotzky. We have only heard one side of that story, and I would rather wait till I hear both sides before casting judgment. But really the thing I'm getting at is that, yes, we're absolutely a source of profit for MD, but that a) isn't a bad thing, and b) should be expected.

Offline Golgo13

« Reply #909 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 20:27:43 »

Laser's looking good!

This would be awesome, I would love to have the option of planck compatibility without dropping a bunch of extra cash.

Offline turbosloth

« Reply #910 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 20:39:14 »
Seconding the legended Planck with base + spacebar kits idea if its at all possible!

Offline Golgo13

« Reply #911 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 23:23:01 »
Pink spacebars in the spacebar kit would be pretty dope.

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #912 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 11:52:21 »
What's ETA looking like for this?

Offline avid

« Reply #913 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 12:38:41 »
What's ETA looking like for this?

q4 was mentioned earlier in thread. Look out on massdrop closely. My guess would be its next set in line.

« Reply #914 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 12:57:50 »
Most likely a week or so after Oblivion ends (or maybe right after it, if Oblivion will be extended as I guess). I assume the GB will run for at least two weeks to give our wallets some time to recover.
I don't expect any other large GB between Oblivion and Laser.

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #915 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 14:37:15 »
It'll probably be shortly after Oblivion but MiTo keeps alluding to this being a much bigger project than just a new GMK set so it might not drop back to back.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline fouras

« Reply #916 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 19:33:04 »
MiTo keeps alluding to this being a much bigger project than just a new GMK set

I'm still hoping for that jacket in his avatar.

Offline MikeTheTiger

« Reply #917 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 00:27:12 »
I'm not too much for GMK, but I'm down for whatever MiTo's creating.  :thumb:

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #918 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 00:53:40 »
can anyone point me to the samples? I checked the start of the thread and didn't see anything I am hoping I missed them. I really looking forward to this keyset my self.

Offline Perfex

« Reply #919 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 01:07:30 »
can anyone point me to the samples? I checked the start of the thread and didn't see anything I am hoping I missed them. I really looking forward to this keyset my self.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=89079.msg2491692#msg2491692

Offline typischt

« Reply #920 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 02:16:23 »

That said, if any user wants to physically see these samples, in order to match your creations with the keycap set, just let me know and I can ship you some. I think I have enough samples to cover everyone who would be interested.

Is this still on the table? Would you also ship some to europe? :) Would be intrested in this, but would understand, of course, if this is not possible.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline Chromatrope

• Tortures arrows, murders Lshift, doesn't press X
« Reply #921 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 02:27:07 »
I do not remember if I weighed in on the MD thing before but I might as well now. I really dislike buying off of Massdrop because it basically guarantees sky-high import costs for me. To have sets shipped to the US from Europe and then back to Europe to get taxed, that's just silly. This is ultimately what caused me to flip-flop towards getting Solarized Dark and not waiting for this, I realised this was basically guaranteed to only be run on Massdrop.
I dance significantly better through bullet patterns than the alphanumerics. Known to cause heart failure in touch typists on sight.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #922 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 02:45:29 »
I do not remember if I weighed in on the MD thing before but I might as well now. I really dislike buying off of Massdrop because it basically guarantees sky-high import costs for me. To have sets shipped to the US from Europe and then back to Europe to get taxed, that's just silly. This is ultimately what caused me to flip-flop towards getting Solarized Dark and not waiting for this, I realised this was basically guaranteed to only be run on Massdrop.

Last time mito ran a GB by himself we got the whole nightmare that was the SA pulse GB

but i see what you're saying
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline darthzero

« Reply #923 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 02:47:08 »
Except you don't pay more because of import tax. For example, if md sells a gmk set for 100$ they don't pay vat to gmk. If you would buy it directly from gmk (or an eu based group buy to be more realistic) you would have to pay roughly 20% more from the start because then the tax would be included.
Only thing it saves you from is the walk to the customs office and a little shipping.
In return you get the high order numbers to achive prices other gb runners can mostly just dream of.
Discord: kuno#0600 
Reddit: u/darthzero

Offline Chromatrope

« Reply #924 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 03:27:45 »
Except you don't pay more because of import tax. For example, if md sells a gmk set for 100$ they don't pay vat to gmk. If you would buy it directly from gmk (or an eu based group buy to be more realistic) you would have to pay roughly 20% more from the start because then the tax would be included.
Only thing it saves you from is the walk to the customs office and a little shipping.
In return you get the high order numbers to achive prices other gb runners can mostly just dream of.

I am aware of the technicality, but keysets almost always end up costing notably more from the US when you factor in VAT than from an EU proxy/seller, and I'd have to pay shipping, customs declaration and additional import rights on top of the VAT. It becomes a very expensive endeavour.

The higher numbers argument is fair enough, I just most likely won't be a part of that number.
I dance significantly better through bullet patterns than the alphanumerics. Known to cause heart failure in touch typists on sight.

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #925 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 07:32:56 »

While I understand it might be inconvenient or expensive for you, it is considerably cheaper for anyone who lives in the US if a drop ends up on Massdrop.

Do you really think it makes sense to punish the vast majority for the loud minority? Considering we both know that the largest number of orders will originate from the US? Not trying to be a ****, I just struggle with this argument every time.
« Last Edit: Tue, 19 September 2017, 07:35:17 by schoolbus »

Offline ch4rd

« Reply #926 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 09:06:25 »
MiTo keeps alluding to this being a much bigger project than just a new GMK set

I'm still hoping for that jacket in his avatar.

damn, yeah I didn't realize I wanted one that badly until you mentioned it.

Offline Chromatrope

« Reply #927 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 09:38:14 »
While I understand it might be inconvenient or expensive for you, it is considerably cheaper for anyone who lives in the US if a drop ends up on Massdrop.

Do you really think it makes sense to punish the vast majority for the loud minority? Considering we both know that the largest number of orders will originate from the US? Not trying to be a ****, I just struggle with this argument every time.

See what irks me is that anything run on Massdrop is exclusively through Massdrop which means no EU options possible at all. Still a fair-ish trade considering ~52% is from the US, so I'm not really saying it's bad for the set overall that it's being run on Massdrop, I just don't like how Massdrop makes 0 effort to be a good option for EU customers and they lose me with that, that's all. That's also why I'm just weighing in, not claiming to be the perfect example of righteousness or anything, it's just what it means to me that it's being run on MD.

Offline schoolbus

« Reply #928 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 10:36:19 »

See what irks me is that anything run on Massdrop is exclusively through Massdrop which means no EU options possible at all. Still a fair-ish trade considering ~52% is from the US, so I'm not really saying it's bad for the set overall that it's being run on Massdrop, I just don't like how Massdrop makes 0 effort to be a good option for EU customers and they lose me with that, that's all. That's also why I'm just weighing in, not claiming to be the perfect example of righteousness or anything, it's just what it means to me that it's being run on MD.

Definitely hear where you're coming from. Unfortunately it doesn't appear MD has really any current intention of expanding to their business/drops to better accommodate overseas customers :(

Offline darren.beauchamp

« Reply #929 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 10:37:49 »
This is absolutely gorgeous!  :thumb:

Offline lordgiblite

« Reply #930 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 15:43:07 »
Somehow I had skimmed over this set awhile ago and it never caught my eye, I think I may need to go get an eye exam ;)

Offline mintyfruits

« Reply #931 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 16:08:39 »

Has MD ever commented on that they're making 0 effort to be an option for EU? International shipping is a logistical nightmare, and quite a big hurdle to overcome. I understand the frustration, but from a sales standpoint it just doesn't make sense for MiTo (or most runners for that matter) to not go through Massdrop.

Offline DanB

« Reply #932 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 16:13:36 »
Hey Mito, after seeing the physical samples of the pink and reading your description, how accurate do you think this rendering that autobot produced looks in combination with the Norbatouch pink TKL case?
(Attachment Link)

Here's a another photo of the case for reference.
(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Looking at the actual photo of the case, I think it looks kind of a bubblegum pink (maybe I'm wrong) while the Laser color is more like a hot pink. It doesn't seem to be a 100% match, more like a 70% match, to be honest with you, but I think overall the case would combine very well with the keyset. Mostly because I believe that bubblegum pink represents the 80's decade and since this is the conceptual background of the keyset then it would make sense and match. Comparing the two colors, I believe that a case shading to a less vibrant pink could potentially frame hot pink and purple keycaps nicely, I would enjoy that personally. Bonus if this Norbauer case was translucent acrylic with injection marks, instead of metal, like a cassette Walkman tape.

That said, if any user wants to physically see these samples, in order to match your creations with the keycap set, just let me know and I can ship you some. I think I have enough samples to cover everyone who would be interested.

I would love to get a sample to see how it would match against my red case.
Kingsaver, Koala

« Reply #933 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 19:49:36 »
Is it possible to get a sample? I'd like to check if it's matching with UK78 dark blue.

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #934 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 20:50:53 »

I wouldn't think there anything stopping a EU company from becoming a proxy? Perhaps that be a better solution then just getting angry at Massdrop. I am not mistaken don't the Asian Country's use Proxy's?

Offline jihadu

« Reply #935 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 23:08:04 »

I wouldn't think there anything stopping a EU company from becoming a proxy? Perhaps that be a better solution then just getting angry at Massdrop. I am not mistaken don't the Asian Country's use Proxy's?
Only China uses a proxy for ordering, because great firewall and repressive regime and stuff.

Korea, Japan and other asian countries still join through MD.

Still it would not be a bad business decision to get a EU partner.

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #936 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 13:06:50 »

Blame your countries import policies not the vendor, it is illegal for vendors to lie about the contents of your package. As big as massdrop is they don't want to deal with that ****. I am not a massdrop white knight I have just been fed up with eu folks complaining about import policies without understanding how it works.

Offline rehael

« Reply #937 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 14:23:07 »
I'll just chime in with a simple statement about MD and EU taxes – just look at the latest GMK sales on MD and how much percentage of the price is cut by the number of sales, and compare it to recent GMK GBs in EU.

Usual price of base GMK set in EU is 126€. About $150. Because VAT…

Usual price of base GMK in MD is ~$130.

GMK Nautilus dropped base kit to ~$100.

50% f… percent of the EU price less, by economy of scale. I think that 50% will cover our (I'm from EU too) VAT, import tax and custom duties – let's just crank the price down on MD. :)

Offline RSC

« Reply #938 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 16:21:24 »
Candykeys maybe? They already have Originative sets and are currently acting as a EU proxy for SP's DSA Run and Maxkey's SA Calm Depths.

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #939 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 16:27:00 »
Candykeys maybe? They already have Originative sets and are currently acting as a EU proxy for SP's DSA Run and Maxkey's SA Calm Depths.

Without a doubt this set is going to be run through MD, it's Mito we're talking about. It's also too big not to be run through them.

Offline Chromatrope

« Reply #940 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 16:27:37 »
Blame your countries import policies not the vendor, it is illegal for vendors to lie about the contents of your package. As big as massdrop is they don't want to deal with that ****. I am not a massdrop white knight I have just been fed up with eu folks complaining about import policies without understanding how it works.

I think you misunderstand both my post and what I wish to accomplish with it.

1. I am not complaining about MD not circumventing import regulations. I am merely disappointed that Massdrop = no shipping from EU, and mentioned that that ended up tipping the scale in favour of not jumping on this one for me.

2. I wish to accomplish precisely nothing. Saw matter discussed, saw an opportunity to toss in 2 cents, tossed 2 cents, attempted to run but apparently failed.

If an EU proxy/front is possible then good, but there's been plenty huge buys and I have yet to heart of one instance of Massdrop EU proxy so one would figure there's something preventing that. Alas, I do not know enough to judge.

Offline Arhipio

• TheBananaMan
« Reply #941 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 16:51:16 »

I think you misunderstand both my post and what I wish to accomplish with it.

1. I am not complaining about MD not circumventing import regulations. I am merely disappointed that Massdrop = no shipping from EU, and mentioned that that ended up tipping the scale in favour of not jumping on this one for me.

2. I wish to accomplish precisely nothing. Saw matter discussed, saw an opportunity to toss in 2 cents, tossed 2 cents, attempted to run but apparently failed.

If an EU proxy/front is possible then good, but there's been plenty huge buys and I have yet to heart of one instance of Massdrop EU proxy so one would figure there's something preventing that. Alas, I do not know enough to judge.
Couldnt eu then organise a proxy similar to how china deals with it?

Unless I'm mistaken and don't understand the logistics of it.

Sorry about that, in your earlier post I thought you were referring to changing the price declaration.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Offline Katakhain

« Reply #942 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 01:23:00 »
I bought a KBD75 in May for this thinking it'd drop in July and it still needs keys lol. Was there any luck with the laughing man novelty? I've been out of the loop and just skimmed 13 pages so I'm sorry if I missed it but I haven't seen it mentioned since page 5.

Offline avid

« Reply #943 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 06:04:33 »
SA oblivion drop is over. I hope Laser is next up!

Offline Data

« Reply #944 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 08:21:19 »
SA oblivion drop is over. I hope Laser is next up!

Please, for the love of god, let it be next.   :-X

Offline Perfex

« Reply #945 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 08:24:45 »
s00n

« Reply #946 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 09:39:05 »
No offence to Oblotzky, but I've been waiting for SA Oblivion to end.
Just to know that Laser is near.
Today I've got UK78, I'm ordering zealios 78 and then putting it on shelf till Laser arrives.

Offline Perfex

« Reply #947 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 10:18:01 »
Between the Input Club ordeal and the upcoming Laser the odds weren’t really on Oblotzky‘s side, despite though Oblivion managed to pull off some decent numbers that were on par with the last Jukebox drop.

Offline Softkore

« Reply #948 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 10:44:21 »
I'd buy a set of these in a heartbeat. Can't wait.

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #949 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 16:35:02 »
No offence to Oblotzky, but I've been waiting for SA Oblivion to end.
Just to know that Laser is near.
Today I've got UK78, I'm ordering zealios 78 and then putting it on shelf till Laser arrives.

zealio 78s are so nice!