Author Topic: Public Service Annoucement - new ClackFactory drawings now up @ elitekeyboards  (Read 118571 times)

Offline Rayne

• For Science!
Re: Public Service Annoucement - new ClackFactory drawings now up @ elitekeyboards
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 02:57:26 »
Anyone won?
if i remember correctly, last time winners were announced about 24 hours after it ended. so we have about 23 hours to go.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: Public Service Annoucement - new ClackFactory drawings now up @ elitekeyboards
« Reply #251 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 02:59:30 »
It's 1am in cali. Let the man sleep ffs.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 03:25:52 »
I thought I read 6 of each on a post but could've been a guess or joke I dunno.. Anyone know Forsure?

Who keeps making this number up?

Only EK and CC have a clue as to how many are available.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #253 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 03:29:20 »
Heh, I only really want one/two clacks. I'm really hoping to get an Oktoberfest MX because it's cool looking and not really distinctive, or trade something for a 3D. I have to say, rowdy, that your profile picture has actually made me want to own the 3D in particular, it's great looking.

Thanks!  It took me a couple of tries to get it looking like that.

Now I'd like s new CC so I can update my avatar :)

Man, if I won a clack on my birthday that would be the best :D

I hope you do!!!

+1 that would be sweet!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #254 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 03:57:18 »
0.o cool , i still have a chance of winning this clack

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #255 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 03:59:49 »
Good luck everyone :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #256 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 04:00:38 »
Drawing closed - GL all :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Reomero

• Manual breather
« Reply #257 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 04:08:35 »
And so the waiting begins...

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #258 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 04:08:40 »
Reading this thread, does amuse me how people get worked up over the people that win these things only to make money, least those people are keeping clacks in circulation for the folk who don't win these draws. The really terrible people IMO are the clack collectors who simply gather as many clacks as possible taking them out of circulation and stopping regular people from even getting a look in.

How many threads do we see in classifieds; "WTT ONLY X Clack for Clacks" etc?

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #259 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 06:30:33 »
Reading this thread, does amuse me how people get worked up over the people that win these things only to make money, least those people are keeping clacks in circulation for the folk who don't win these draws. The really terrible people IMO are the clack collectors who simply gather as many clacks as possible taking them out of circulation and stopping regular people from even getting a look in.

That sounds new to you.

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #260 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 06:36:43 »

That sounds new to you.

Oh god . Win >:<

Offline Steven

• Formerly lowyatguy
« Reply #261 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 06:58:31 »

That sounds new to you.

why r u so lucky?
LF: Duck Mini V1 aka Duck Poker Case
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49840.0
-----------------------------------------------------
KMAC Happy | Hammer Poker Titanium & Silver | Leopold FC660M | FILCO TKL White | Ducky 9008S2 Pink | Ducky 9008G2 Pro Dye Sub | Ducky YOTD

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #262 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:12:34 »
Don't think they announced the winners yet...?
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #263 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:15:17 »
Yeah, I checked the email, last time when I didn't win it said "Sorry, etc etc".

Right now ti just says the ending has ended.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #264 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:16:11 »
Oh good... got worried there for a second.

tmk be trollin'  :))
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #265 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:17:41 »

Just saw your location, shouldn't it be 'New Vulcan' instead? Since the old one got sucked into a vacuum cleaner :))

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #266 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:20:17 »

Just saw your location, shouldn't it be 'New Vulcan' instead? Since the old one got sucked into a vacuum cleaner :))

But it's only 2013! Vulcan won't be destroyed for another 220 years  :P
tp thread is tp thread

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #267 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:21:08 »

But it's only 2013! Vulcan won't be destroyed for another ~250 years  :P

Oh, true that ;D And Spock issnt born :p

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #268 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:23:46 »
Geekhacking from inside the womb...

-OR-

dat superior Vulcan lifespan...
tp thread is tp thread

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #269 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:26:25 »
Geekhacking from inside the womb...

-OR-

dat superior Vulcan lifespan...

:)) :)) :))

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #270 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:27:19 »
Maybe they will start having monthly clack sales :eek:

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #271 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:30:24 »

Monthly Clack sales = CC market crash = easier to obtain Clacks.

I like it!

Pray to Click Clack every night for moar Clarks
tp thread is tp thread

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #272 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:39:07 »

I like it!

Not if they are unique and super small quantities since CC has less time between each sale  ;)

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #273 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:44:33 »

I like it!

Not if they are unique and super small quantities since CC has less time between each sale  ;)

True...

But more chances to get Clacks = a greater chance that one could obtain one. If they try hard enough...

I would imagine small quantities would be sold in a 4Grabs, where as larger quantities would be sold in EK drawings.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #274 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:53:52 »

I like it!

True...

But more chances to get Clacks = a greater chance that one could obtain one. If they try hard enough...

I would imagine small quantities would be sold in a 4Grabs, where as larger quantities would be sold in EK drawings.

I dunno. I have never gotten one from EK nor the 4grabs at the moment.  :-X

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #275 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:55:46 »
Pitch a tent. Camp in the 4Grabs forums.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #276 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 07:56:27 »
Pitch a tent. Camp in the 4Grabs forums.

I think I'm slightly lacking in the luck faculty atm :))

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
« Reply #277 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 08:01:14 »

That sounds new to you.

why r u so lucky?

For fun :( . i don't think i win :(

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #278 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 08:40:33 »
Yet another cc sale where I have won nothing. And this one had green loot... would have been perfect as first cc. Oh well heading to "that" thread.
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #279 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 08:42:13 »
Yet another cc sale where I have won nothing. And this one had green loot... would have been perfect as first cc. Oh well heading to "that" thread.

I still don't think they've drawn the winners...?

(I sure hope they haven't...)
« Last Edit: Mon, 04 November 2013, 08:46:27 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread

Offline JPG

« Reply #280 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 08:47:40 »

I still don't think they've drawn the winners...?

(I sure hope they haven't...)

Oh, you giving me hope!? Well, I will wait until people say they won then!

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #281 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 08:55:45 »
you can always check the current status with the link in the confirmation email

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #282 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 08:57:56 »
you can always check the current status with the link in the confirmation email
So much this.

During the last drawing I found out I lost before anybody posted they won. Because this.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #283 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 09:04:23 »
Quote from:  Elite Keyboards
Registration for this drawing is over; winners will be notified within 24 hours.

Not yet been 24 hours, so there's still a chance...?
tp thread is tp thread

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #284 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 09:08:21 »
Quote from:  Elite Keyboards
Registration for this drawing is over; winners will be notified within 24 hours.

Not yet been 24 hours, so there's still a chance...?

And I think once they're done drawing winners the message changes to say you didn't win. :(

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #285 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 09:10:48 »
*breaks out a prayer rug, turns to face the direction of the mystical Clack Factory, starts praying*

tp thread is tp thread

Offline platypus

• dongerino adventures
« Reply #286 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 09:44:35 »
I want that green skull so bad. I actually was deciding between a poker ii and a fc660c, if i win a topre one or a cherry one, I'll get that board :)

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #287 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 10:01:31 »
I had a dream last night where I went on gmail and I got an email saying I won

Too bad its just a dream  :'(

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #288 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 10:05:11 »

So I'm not the only one to have Clack-related dreams??? I feel less insane already! :))
tp thread is tp thread

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #289 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 10:09:00 »
I had a dream about something forum related but now I can't remember what it was...

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #290 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 10:24:30 »

So I'm not the only one to have Clack-related dreams??? I feel less insane already! :))

I MUST HAVE CC

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #291 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 10:53:57 »
To: me

Dear [redacted],

Congratulations, your drawing submission was selected!

------------------------------------------------------------
Drawing Item: Clack Factory Black Skull Keycap (Topre)

TWO e-mails will follow:
1. An order confirmation.
2. An invoice for any required payment for this item.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #292 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 10:54:54 »
IT BEGINSSSS. EDIT: You troll! This was from a previous drawing! There are no black skulls here....

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #293 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 10:56:00 »
To: me

Dear [redacted],

Congratulations, your drawing submission was selected!

Drawing Item: Clack Factory Black Skull Keycap (Topre)

TWO e-mails will follow:
1. An order confirmation.
2. An invoice for any required payment for this item.

Nice troll attempt. Too bad there weren't any Black Skulls in this drawing! :P
tp thread is tp thread

Offline JPG

« Reply #294 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 10:56:18 »
OK, time to go eat so I don't end up with a F5 key broken.

Edit: Bastard, but still going to go eat...

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #295 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 10:56:39 »
Awww, I was hoping I'd catch a few before you noticed  :))

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #296 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 10:57:35 »

Like you could fool a Vulcan... :))
tp thread is tp thread

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #297 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 10:58:15 »

you should have changed the clack name :D

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #298 on: Mon, 04 November 2013, 10:58:46 »
Off to bed, here's hoping I wake up and the results have been announced!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."