geekhack Marketplace > Great Finds

I was on eBay again ...

<< < (2/4) > >>

iMav:
I can't believe this is buy it now for $39.99 while THIS can be had for $18.95 (and is BRAND NEW!!!).  :)

Somebody here REALLY needs to snag that Macally 96-key ADB keyboard!!  (check it)

xsphat:

--- Quote from: iMav ---I can't believe this is buy it now for $39.99 while THIS can be had for $18.95 (and is BRAND NEW!!!).  :)

Somebody here REALLY needs to snag that Macally 96-key ADB keyboard!!  (check it)
--- End quote ---

Thats the one I liked, but I can't afford to buy it right now.

xsphat:
This one would be a nice one to pick up as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190161497643&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

My 'board like that is a great little typer, in fact, it had the best switches I owned until the SMK 85 showed up at my door.

Whiskey in the Jar-o:
I couldn't help myself. I just bought another keyboard, and the first thing I ever bought off ebay. I briefly used an MS natural elite keyboard 3 years ago, and thought it was quite good (except the horrendous cursor keys and pgup/pgdn key block).  Last year I started getting really bad pains in my hands and got the latest and greatest Natural 4000. It looks much better and has a normal cursor block, but the keys feel like rubber. The spacebar is a monstrosity. I had to learn to hit it with my left thumb. It requires less pressure that way, but then it makes a loud thud which is incongruous with the sound of the other keys. I distinctly remember the elite keys to be louder, clickier and softer. We'll see how good my memory is.

xsphat:
Bough the "Ultimate Gaming Keyboard" did you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version