Vendor Terms of Service (VTOS)

<< < (11/12) > >>

domoaligato:
already tried hashbaz so I just sent a pm to mkawa
thanks!

Thimplum:
I hope you get it sorted out!

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote --- d. Conduct all transactions ethically, with courtesy, and with proper communication.
--- End quote ---

For those granted vendor status and given a subforum here how will the above statement be enforced when a vendor chooses to not participate here anymore, completely ignore communications and clearly not be delivering promised goods.

tjcaustin:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Fri, 04 April 2014, 07:09:04 ---
--- Quote --- d. Conduct all transactions ethically, with courtesy, and with proper communication.
--- End quote ---

For those granted vendor status and given a subforum here how will the above statement be enforced when a vendor chooses to not participate here anymore, completely ignore communications and clearly not be delivering promised goods.

--- End quote ---

I would bet they lose vendor status and that's about it.  (I assume you mean fakeline? Or sherry.)

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: tjcaustin on Fri, 04 April 2014, 14:04:02 ---
--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Fri, 04 April 2014, 07:09:04 ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I would bet they lose vendor status and that's about it.  (I assume you mean fakeline? Or sherry.)

--- End quote ---

Why not both?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version