Author Topic: [GB] SINGA R2. http://singakbd.com. (COMPLETED) Extras on website.  (Read 128165 times)

Offline PurpleURP

Keeping the hype alive!

Show Image

I love this keyboard.

I'm hyped

Offline beerafffe1

Any updates? Pretty excited for this!

Offline Zuology

• Why does this rabbit-hole have so many side-quests
Last update I received a few weeks ago:
SINGA POLYCARB UPDATE
Fri, Jun 1, 5:20 PM

Hi guys,

I'm waiting for the new batches of pcb to come in, which would be in the next couple of weeks.
The new prototypes pcbs had to be tested by yuktsi which was a week ago. The production pcbs are currently being made and once they're in, I'll be updating you guys with another email.

Everything else is ready to go.

If you have not bought shipping, please buy them on the site.

Sorry for the wait :|

Thanks!
More
75%: Scarlet Bandana (TBD) | Singa75 Polycarb (TBD) | SKB75 (TBD) | YMD75 (Box Navy) | XD84 (Outemu Ice) | Plum84 (BKE Redux Heavy)
TKL: ALF X1.1 SE (TBD) | LZ Iron White (TBD) | Fox Labs Orange (TBD) | Alu WASDv2 (Cherry Green) | MechkeyAlpha MA87 (Kailh Box Burnt Orange) | Archon RE:AL Superior EX (Nopre 65g)
Full+: Clueboard Double 1800 (Vint Clears) | IBM Model M | IBM Model F XT

Offline beerafffe1

Was that an update for just the PC version? I am part of R2 and was checking in on that :)

Offline ARSLOCK

• CarolinaMech.com
    • Carolina Mech
Was that an update for just the PC version? I am part of R2 and was checking in on that :)

yeah that's for PC. I assume same PCB... but she said on discord the other week they were anodizing ours.

Offline beerafffe1

Thanks!

Offline regionfree

For those in R2, do we buy the shipping now or do we wait for the email first before buying shipping?

Offline SeedyOne

For those in R2, do we buy the shipping now or do we wait for the email first before buying shipping?

Second this. There's more than a few of us not clear on if we need to purchase shipping as the June 1st message says. I know of one person that did and was immediately refunded, implying maybe it wasn't time. He's in R2. Catweewee, can we get some clarification?

Email just sent out with info, thanks  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Wed, 20 June 2018, 02:26:21 by SeedyOne »

Offline Artemie

• Don't Let Your Memes Be Dreams
Elaine was chasing for those who ordered the polycarbonate Singas.
For those who ordered Singa R2, please be patient, there will come a time for y’all to pay shipping.

Artemie
| 420CL | Fanoe | Porpoise | KFE R1 Silver| MxSS |  is0 Pink & Silver | HBCP Polycarbonate | Matrix 2.0 Additional Purple | TGR Police | Singa Jaguar Green | KFE R2 Blue | RS so lit | Dolch CR Black | Jelly 60 Blue | Belle en Rose | Kei R2 Olive | Dalco 959 Mini | Aripeko
More
Boards in GB: | IU board |
Previous Boards: QXP | Singa  | UTD | Taichi | Jane v2 Red | Jane v2 CE

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
A new email went out with an update. Sounds like polishing and anodizing is taking a while and shipping will likely be in July. PCBs are in their way to yuktsi for QC.

And there was this photo of these random metal rectangles:

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
A new email went out with an update. Sounds like polishing and anodizing is taking a while and shipping will likely be in July. PCBs are in their way to yuktsi for QC.

And there was this photo of these random metal rectangles:

Show Image

I like right angles. I'm hyped.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Offline Zuology

I've seen that a number of people have received their Singa PC orders, who I presume were part of the "main" order. I got in on the "extras", and am wondering if those first recipients got "bad" PCBs or what the situation is there? Is the Singa PC or R2 PCB different from R1, or is PCB for PC vs R1/R2 different for some reason?

Patient but getting antsy, and trying to understand why some got PC early with PCB, but rest of PC deliveries are waiting on new PCBs?
More
75%: Scarlet Bandana (TBD) | Singa75 Polycarb (TBD) | SKB75 (TBD) | YMD75 (Box Navy) | XD84 (Outemu Ice) | Plum84 (BKE Redux Heavy)
TKL: ALF X1.1 SE (TBD) | LZ Iron White (TBD) | Fox Labs Orange (TBD) | Alu WASDv2 (Cherry Green) | MechkeyAlpha MA87 (Kailh Box Burnt Orange) | Archon RE:AL Superior EX (Nopre 65g)

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
I've seen that a number of people have received their Singa PC orders, who I presume were part of the "main" order. I got in on the "extras", and am wondering if those first recipients got "bad" PCBs or what the situation is there? Is the Singa PC or R2 PCB different from R1, or is PCB for PC vs R1/R2 different for some reason?

Patient but getting antsy, and trying to understand why some got PC early with PCB, but rest of PC deliveries are waiting on new PCBs?

From what I've gathered from Elaine, she simply ran out of PCBs. I'm part of the main order and am still waiting on an extra PCB/plate combo.

Offline Zuology

From what I've gathered from Elaine, she simply ran out of PCBs. I'm part of the main order and am still waiting on an extra PCB/plate combo.

Thanks for that clarification, makes sense. I'm not in the other channels of communication on this, so wasn't sure.
More

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
To everyone waiting on an R2, check your emails.

The factory apparently ignore what was ordered, so all of the weights ended up polished instead of blasted. If you prefer the blasted look, you need to reply to the email and let her know and they will remake the parts.

Offline wowremy

Woohoo! Polished LION is DA WEY!

Offline Lansky

• Realest motherthocker
I'll take this as good news then. Polished weight it is.  ;D
Norbaforce (88UB, BKE Heavy, silenced), Noxary XRF (stock 87UB, 55g) Singa R2 (retooled MX Blacks w/ 68g catweewee springs), LZ GH V2 (V1 Zealios 67g), RAMA U80-A (Holy GSUS)

Offline dantambok

I'm happy to hear about the polished weight as well!
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Zuology

I'm assuming the PC versions that have already been manufactured still have the blasted finish on the brass weight? Any updates on those PCBs being tested/cleared to complete the remaining PC orders (asking for my own selfish interest, obviously)
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 July 2018, 08:56:15 by Zuology »
More

That's a delightful suprise! Polished all deway!

Offline SeedyOne

Wow, what a surprise. If it's all polished (Lion/weight/etc) I'm all for it  :thumb:

Offline SeedyOne

So uh, if anyone with a purple is looking for a Navy WK you just let me know  ;)

Offline mike52787

• Alps Aficionado
using my R1 now, its gorgeous, y'all wont be disappointed.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
I'm assuming the PC versions that have already been manufactured still have the blasted finish on the brass weight? Any updates on those PCBs being tested/cleared to complete the remaining PC orders (asking for my own selfish interest, obviously)

Last I heard she had the pcbs and had started shipping PC orders again. I think some boxes went out Monday.

Also look at these sexy things:

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
i got shipping notification for my poly singa today, so i assume shipping has re-commenced

Much excite! #dankpurps

Offline zekkin

• my entire life was unlimited zekk works
Reminder for all folks in the USA: Aramex transfers to UPS once stateside.

Sign up for UPS My Choice to get a notification when it gets the new tracking number and is in UPS' system.

Offline eyedrop

When are we suppose to go to the website and pay for shipping?

Offline Zuology

When are we suppose to go to the website and pay for shipping?

The email I received about poly update said to "contact her" to pay shipping. I'm assuming pm or email?
More

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
Hello guys! With the geekhack fiasco, please check your emails! I think its best for me to update you guys through emails.

1. Shipping for r2 will be available through email updates.

2. I am asking my manu to send me whichever colours done first so that i can start shipping out asap!

3. Im hoping to start shipping out this month but as with preorders, give and take, Ill try my best to ship all r2s by august!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys! With the geekhack fiasco, please check your emails! I think its best for me to update you guys through emails.

2. I am asking my manu to send me whichever colours done first so that i can start shipping out asap!

3. Im hoping to start shipping out this month but as with preorders, give and take, Ill try my best to ship all r2s by august!

Thanks catweewee, been getting real excited after some of the most recent updates!

Offline Artemie

• Don't Let Your Memes Be Dreams
Any dates for R2 to start paying for shipping invoices/orders?

Artemie
| 420CL | Fanoe | Porpoise | KFE R1 Silver| MxSS |  is0 Pink & Silver | HBCP Polycarbonate | Matrix 2.0 Additional Purple | TGR Police | Singa Jaguar Green | KFE R2 Blue | RS so lit | Dolch CR Black | Jelly 60 Blue | Belle en Rose | Kei R2 Olive | Dalco 959 Mini | Aripeko
More
Boards in GB: | IU board |
Previous Boards: QXP | Singa  | UTD | Taichi | Jane v2 Red | Jane v2 CE

Offline SeedyOne

Thanks for the updates! If/when you do send the emails please post here just in case too =)

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator

Please continue adding all updates about the current group buy in this group buy thread.  It's up to you what you plan on doing with your future group buys, but if you start something here, please continue doing support here, along with via e-mail or whatever your preferred communication channel happens to be.  I don't get the mass hysteria that suddenly you can't even provide updates on your group buy here.
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 July 2018, 13:18:27 by Photoelectric »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
[GB] SINGA R2. http://singakbd.com. (Ordering closed) Production to start
« Reply #234 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 19:19:27 »

Please continue adding all updates about the current group buy in this group buy thread.  It's up to you what you plan on doing with your future group buys, but if you start something here, please continue doing support here, along with via e-mail or whatever your preferred communication channel happens to be.  I don't get the mass hysteria that suddenly you can't even provide updates on your group buy here.

I’ll provide updates here as well. I feel it might be easier for participants to receive email updates as I dont think everyone checks geekhack much. But youre right, only fair to do both.

Actually, SINGA R2 is essentially a preorder. Am I eligible to apply for vendor status?
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 July 2018, 19:27:54 by catweewee »

Offline SeedyOne

:thumb:

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
Picture updates!

Offline eyedrop

Re: [GB] SINGA R2. http://singakbd.com. Important Updates!
« Reply #237 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 21:04:09 »
Is that the shiny weight in the picture?

Any pictures of the blue yet?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #238 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 21:04:49 »
I've created a discord server for updates and inquiries as well. Feel free to join.

https://discord.gg/2hgP9SR

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #239 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 21:06:15 »
Is that the shiny weight in the picture?

Any pictures of the blue yet?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The Navy one will be exactly like the ones on the singakbd.com site.

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
Actually, SINGA R2 is essentially a preorder. Am I eligible to apply for vendor status?

Thank you for your application.  catweewee now has the vendor rank.
edit: grammar.
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 July 2018, 21:53:57 by Photoelectric »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
Keeping the hype alive!

Show Image

I love this keyboard.

Sexy. PC R2 when

Soon~

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #242 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 09:53:27 »

Yup! All pcbs are tested personally by Yuktsi and Me before shipping. Simple plug and play. No flashing needed.

Just download the winkeyless bootmapper and youre good to go.

Offline slxdegrees

• Nerds With Keebs
    • Donate to Room To Read!

I’ll provide updates here as well. I feel it might be easier for participants to receive email updates as I dont think everyone checks geekhack much. But youre right, only fair to do both.

Wait, if you're a now a vendor, does that mean there will be a R3 coming up?  ;D

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #244 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 18:10:15 »

Wait, if you're a now a vendor, does that mean there will be a R3 coming up?  ;D

Undecided, but most probably not. I have other projects in mind :)

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #245 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 21:16:02 »

🤭🤭

Offline slxdegrees

• Nerds With Keebs
    • Donate to Room To Read!
« Reply #246 on: Sun, 08 July 2018, 22:04:10 »

Oooh any hints what those may be? :))

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
« Reply #247 on: Mon, 09 July 2018, 05:54:35 »

Oooh any hints what those may be? :))

Something from yuktsi and mee

Offline wowremy

« Reply #248 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 18:56:52 »
Are there extra plates available for purchase or exchange?

Offline dantambok

« Reply #249 on: Wed, 11 July 2018, 19:49:37 »
That blue looks so sexy! Cant wait!
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets