Author Topic: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)  (Read 3503303 times)

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)
« Reply #16600 on: Tue, 04 August 2020, 04:18:46 »
Is there a name for the layout with 10 macro keys on the left side? Like the Rama Zenith? I think it was common in vintage keyboards.
I'd call it 65XT.

Offline ab042896

« Reply #16601 on: Thu, 06 August 2020, 13:05:13 »
Does there exist an index/list/database for side profiles or common types of side profiles for various cases?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #16602 on: Thu, 06 August 2020, 16:30:50 »

What's the difference between these two?

The orange one is "complicated" Alps, one of the very best, in my opinion.

The blue is not Alps, it is SMK "Alps mount" and is also a very nice switch but harder to work with than Alps.

https://deskthority.net/wiki/SMK_Alps_mount

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Surt

« Reply #16603 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 11:17:57 »
I have litterly just today got into this custom keyboard stuff and I thought a good place to start would be go looking for different parts, look at prices, materials, types, variations etc... I thought finding a set of black top printed key caps to go on a 60% keyboard would be a simple task but I was quickly proven wrong. Is there any site that sells sets of top printed keys alll in one colour?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16604 on: Sun, 09 August 2020, 12:43:44 »
Is there any site that sells sets of top printed keys alll in one colour?

Yes, there are many though you'll probably have to buy a fullsize board's worth and probably in a non-neutral colour.

With shipping from China taking an age due to Covid a source near home would be good - where in the world are you?  What language and layout (ANSI or ISO) are you looking for?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline LineReaderUltimate

• A guy who reads the terms of service every time..
« Reply #16605 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 00:22:03 »
Hello, I have just purchased a Unicomp Ultra Classic, and was wondering if it potentially would fry my board if I were to plug it into my Mac's USB Type-C port (via an adaptor). Is there anything I should be concerned about voltage wise?

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #16606 on: Sat, 15 August 2020, 07:52:54 »

Is there anything I should be concerned about voltage wise?

I don't know about Apple gear, but the "universal" in Universal Serial Bus says that 5 volt DC @ 0.5 amp is the standard electrical specification.

Later USB iterations made greater current available, but as long as the voltage is its specified 5V, then the device will pull whatever current it needs (if it is available).
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Hblcats

« Reply #16607 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 17:04:35 »
Should I lube (just) the springs in my Alps Oranges with Krytox 105 to try to reduce switch ping? Or is that a bad idea?

Offline Hipyo

• Youtube
« Reply #16608 on: Sun, 16 August 2020, 18:59:07 »
If I wanted to make a custom deskmat run, where would I go to get it produced?

Offline ddrfraser1

• RIP Neil
« Reply #16609 on: Mon, 17 August 2020, 09:36:40 »
Anyone know what keyboard this is? Thanks.

249721-0

Offline ddrfraser1

• RIP Neil
« Reply #16610 on: Tue, 18 August 2020, 16:30:48 »
Thinking about spray lubing my Steel Series Apex Pro. If I do, will it mess up the Omni point switches?

Offline beybladebarti

« Reply #16611 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 20:14:43 »
Hey everyone, new member here. I was looking to upgrade to a Leopold FC660C, and was wondering if anyone had any insight into where to get one. I've tried looking for proxy services and such, but I simply cannot find this keyboard. If anyone knows where or how to get one, I would love to know. Thank you!

Offline ab042896

« Reply #16612 on: Mon, 31 August 2020, 20:26:11 »
Anyone know what keyboard this is? Thanks.

(Attachment Link)
Duck TC-V3  :thumb:

Offline CarnageHimura

« Reply #16613 on: Fri, 04 September 2020, 11:17:16 »
Can I use the "bag technique" to lube springs with Kritox 205g0 or this only work with more liquid lubes?

Thank you in advance!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16614 on: Fri, 04 September 2020, 11:22:33 »
Hey everyone, new member here. I was looking to upgrade to a Leopold FC660C, and was wondering if anyone had any insight into where to get one. I've tried looking for proxy services and such, but I simply cannot find this keyboard. If anyone knows where or how to get one, I would love to know. Thank you!
Not sure where in the world you are but https://mechanicalkeyboards.com has some in the USA and this one is on ebay in the UK (I have no experience with this seller, mk.com is legit)
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

« Reply #16615 on: Wed, 09 September 2020, 01:16:03 »
is there a name for that gap that i loathe on 60% keyboards?
It's that gap between right control and the left arrow key.

im new here,
thanks in advance

Offline mustardgreens

« Reply #16616 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 11:56:31 »
I am designing a product for a future GB and would like a bit of guidance. Is there a guide for making an IC and is there a discord for makers? Tried searching but to no avail... thanks!  :)

Offline mustardgreens

« Reply #16617 on: Fri, 11 September 2020, 11:58:50 »
is there a name for that gap that i loathe on 60% keyboards?
It's that gap between right control and the left arrow key.

im new here,
thanks in advance

I think you may be mistaken, as there are no arrow keys on a 60% keyboard. Can you give an example of the board you're referring to? Some gaps are called 'blockers' if they block off a keyswitch.

Offline ajx

« Reply #16618 on: Sat, 26 September 2020, 12:44:02 »
Hey, i am looking for the biggest battery for Anne Pro 2, 3.7v, does anyone know where i can buy it?
Thanks

Offline kebn

« Reply #16619 on: Mon, 28 September 2020, 21:24:28 »
Can I use the "bag technique" to lube springs with Kritox 205g0 or this only work with more liquid lubes?

Thank you in advance!

Common recommendation is lubricant "oils" like krytox 105/106, or PTFE Superlube 510xx product line with bag lubing. The thicker lubricants wont spread and coat all of the springs in the bag as easily.

Offline Sethosaurus

« Reply #16620 on: Tue, 29 September 2020, 10:54:24 »
So I'm using a DZ60RGB V2 PCB, and the BIOS/firmware resets any time the keyboard is unplugged. This happen with just the base PCB, so I know it's not something shorting out or the reset button getting pressed by mistake. Reflashing the keyboard resolves the issue until it's unplugged again, but for whatever reason it won't retain the firmware. I've contacted KBDFans, who aren't much help, and they basically told me to reflash it. Any ideas/recommendations?

Offline hellomyselftrick

« Reply #16621 on: Tue, 29 September 2020, 22:34:50 »
The "c" key on my Unicomp doesn't actuate properly after a move. It buckles, but only after it's been bottomed out all the way with force. I took off the keycap and tried reseating it several times with the keyboard tilted forwards, backwards, upside down, and it still has the same issue. I removed and reseated the spring with the "Chopstick of death" technique I found here. No dice. The only thing I notice about it compared to a working key (x) is that the spring naturally rests against the back side of the barrel instead of the center, shown in the picture. Every other key on the keyboard is just fine.

Any ideas? I don't want to have to bolt mod it but if it's what has to be done I'll find the time.

Please excuse the absolute filth on the keyboard in the picture. Thanks!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #16622 on: Wed, 30 September 2020, 07:39:16 »
I suspect that the pivot plate has jumped out of its seat. If you can If you can press straight down and shift it laterally toward the center, you may be able to get it back into place. There are 2 slots or depressions that the "ears" sit it.

Otherwise, the bolt mod is the sure fix.

Offline hellomyselftrick

« Reply #16623 on: Sun, 04 October 2020, 22:10:23 »
I suspect that the pivot plate has jumped out of its seat. If you can If you can press straight down and shift it laterally toward the center, you may be able to get it back into place. There are 2 slots or depressions that the "ears" sit it.

Otherwise, the bolt mod is the sure fix.

I fixed it by holding the keyboard upside down and just finangling the pivot plate with a pair of tweezers, then snapping the key in. I was expecting the pivot plate to "snap" into place but I guess it just sits in there.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #16624 on: Fri, 23 October 2020, 02:38:10 »
KMAC 1 angle is 11 degrees, right?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Glenn315

• Hey
« Reply #16625 on: Fri, 23 October 2020, 20:45:09 »
Hi, I've read and heard that is it recommended to replace the springs on Alpaca switches. Can anybody give thoughts on this and recommend a spring weight if they can? Thank you. Always grateful for this community.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #16626 on: Fri, 23 October 2020, 20:46:12 »
Hi, I've read and heard that is it recommended to replace the springs on Alpaca switches. Can anybody give thoughts on this and recommend a spring weight if they can? Thank you. Always grateful for this community.

The Alpaca springs are fine. I personally really like the 62g they have. You can bag-lube them using Krytox 105 or VPF1514 or Victorinox Multi-Tool Oil.

Offline Glenn315

• Hey
« Reply #16627 on: Fri, 23 October 2020, 20:50:43 »

The Alpaca springs are fine. I personally really like the 62g they have. You can bag-lube them using Krytox 105 or VPF1514 or Victorinox Multi-Tool Oil.

All right thanks for your opinion. You responded so fast haha.

Offline FlaminFingers

« Reply #16628 on: Fri, 23 October 2020, 20:58:18 »
Hi guys, I've been on the hunt for any keyboards that may have ALPs browns, and I came upon a few such as this ebay post https://www.ebay.com/itm/Texas-Instruments-Professional-Computer-Vintage-PC-Alternative-Rare/254568688608?hash=item3b4579ebe0:g:XxYAAOSwHt9elPd0

Or this other ebay post: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Well-Equiped-Texas-Instruments-Professional-Computer-Color-monitor-KB-Software/284048936351?hash=item4222a2cd9f:g:EfYAAOSwFkxfigGW

These two keyboards are very similar to the Texas Instruments low profile keyboard that harbors the brown alps, however this model has an offset caps-lock light versus the original brown alps model having a centered caps lock light, as seen in this GH post (the first reply): https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=64966.0.

Can someone confirm that these keyboards that have a different caps lock key come with ALPs switches, or has anyone ever had any experience with these TI low profile keyboards? I would love to have some info on these.
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 October 2020, 01:11:44 by FlaminFingers »

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #16629 on: Sat, 24 October 2020, 12:42:31 »
Hi guys, I've been on the hunt for any keyboards that may have ALPs browns, and I came upon a few such as this ebay post https://www.ebay.com/itm/Texas-Instruments-Professional-Computer-Vintage-PC-Alternative-Rare/254568688608?hash=item3b4579ebe0:g:XxYAAOSwHt9elPd0

Or this other ebay post: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Well-Equiped-Texas-Instruments-Professional-Computer-Color-monitor-KB-Software/284048936351?hash=item4222a2cd9f:g:EfYAAOSwFkxfigGW

These two keyboards are very similar to the Texas Instruments low profile keyboard that harbors the brown alps, however this model has an offset caps-lock light versus the original brown alps model having a centered caps lock light, as seen in this GH post (the first reply): https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=64966.0.

Can someone confirm that these keyboards that have a different caps lock key come with ALPs switches, or has anyone ever had any experience with these TI low profile keyboards? I would love to have some info on these.

Well first things first, have you asked the seller to try and pop off a cap (kinda like turning the computer on and off, it seems dumb but people forget sometimes lol)?

While I don't have any hard evidence (or much information honestly, TI boards outside of the TI 99 aren't the most well-documented) it appears that the only switches that TI is documented to have used in past that had LED slots in the corner rather than the center of the switches are Mitsumi's (should be noted that the 99 used KSD Mitsumi's which these are obviously not, so this is connecting TI to Mitsumi in general, not specific). What's weird is that with every board I've seen them on, the LED was on the top left, not right. But it's pretty common for old boards to flip their switches upside-down and sideways, so that doesn't exactly rule them out. It should also be noted that some low profile TIs with brown alpshad these weird, square-post mounts, though those boards didn't appear to have any integrated LEDs at all. But with how much those TIs are listed for, I wouldn't exactly want to take that chance, especially considering how mediocre/easy to find Mistumi's are.

Another weird thing is that a lot TI low profiles that people have found with regular brown alps don't seem to have labels on the bottom, just a space where one would go.

Does anyone with more alps knowledge know if they ever used keycaps with LED holes that were offset from the switch's LED for no particular reason?

And if you don't get a better answer here, I would consider just making this question its own thread. Also, have you tried asking on DT? Considering the first board you posted has a broken switch that's missing its top, someone could probably identify it by the internals
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 October 2020, 13:40:18 by hwood34 »

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #16630 on: Sat, 24 October 2020, 15:22:49 »
What is the proper size for stand off to screw in a plate directly on a sixty's tray? Is it a 3mm M2 stand off?

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #16631 on: Sat, 24 October 2020, 15:27:27 »
What is the proper size for stand off to screw in a plate directly on a sixty's tray? Is it a 3mm M2 stand off?
It definitely is m2 but I'm not sure about the depth/length

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #16632 on: Sat, 24 October 2020, 15:37:03 »
It definitely is m2 but I'm not sure about the depth/length

Dear Light, thank you for the confirmation, I would give 3+3 and 3+4 a try?

Offline LordHaveMercy

« Reply #16633 on: Sun, 25 October 2020, 22:13:51 »
Anyone here know when this D65 from KBDFans will be shipping after orders are done on October 30?

https://kbdfans.com/collections/diy-kit/products/icd65-mechanical-keyboard-kit?variant=34255494054027

Edit: I guess I should also ask if this is something that won't be shipping for many months to come, if there's a DIY kit available for purchase now and can be shipped within a few weeks?
« Last Edit: Sun, 25 October 2020, 22:17:37 by LordHaveMercy »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #16634 on: Tue, 27 October 2020, 15:17:22 »

I think it's actually closer to 10 degrees.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #16635 on: Tue, 27 October 2020, 16:47:10 »

I think it's actually closer to 10 degrees.

ty  :-*

Offline Rholeros

« Reply #16636 on: Sat, 31 October 2020, 12:33:51 »
Are Leopold Keyboards still suffering from Rattle in the Spacebar? I’ve heard that they have been having quality control issues last year...

I really want  to buy one, but I’d rather pick a Varmilo VA87M if the rattle in the Leopold 450R is going to be there.

:(

Offline Teriyako

« Reply #16637 on: Wed, 04 November 2020, 07:53:40 »
Does anybody know any Frankenstein switches that require cream bottom housing also how do alpaca creams feels

Offline rozilla

« Reply #16638 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 17:47:38 »
Anyone know where can I find those metal PS/2 connectors? (I already checked mouser, yarbo and amazon)
currently waiting patiently for this lovely gaming smartphone

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #16639 on: Fri, 06 November 2020, 11:38:16 »
Anyone know where can I find those metal PS/2 connectors? (I already checked mouser, yarbo and amazon)

Got a link somewhere to an example of what you mean?
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline rrrifle6

« Reply #16640 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 19:18:00 »
Hello, today I changed a broken switch, at the moment I was changing it, i didn't have a desolder pump so to get the switch loose I used the solder tip and pushed towards the pcb, that ended badly, two small copper circles came out of the holes where the switch contacts should be soldered and one of them had kinda a very very tiny coper wire that just peeled of off the pcb, i really don't know what to do, if you know where I can submit this to get any help it would be appreciated.
Image of the pcb where this happened: https://ibb.co/dDFyXFP

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16641 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 19:58:44 »
Hello, today I changed a broken switch, at the moment I was changing it, i didn't have a desolder pump so to get the switch loose I used the solder tip and pushed towards the pcb, that ended badly, two small copper circles came out of the holes where the switch contacts should be soldered and one of them had kinda a very very tiny coper wire that just peeled of off the pcb, i really don't know what to do, if you know where I can submit this to get any help it would be appreciated.
Welcome to geekhack :)

You can solder a wire (any will do) between the bottom switch pin and the top left pin of D52, you can see the trace this replaces.  For the other pin you could carefully scrape the green mask off the drop shape bit around the via (tiny hole) at the end of the trace and solder to that, or for an easier and stronger fix short (touch with anything conductive) the upper pin of nearby switches to the lower pin on the one you replaced until you get the right key output then solder from that pin to the damaged one.

If that made no sense let me know and I'll fire up paint in the morning and add coloured dots if you've not got it fixed, it's easier to do than to write about!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline rrrifle6

« Reply #16642 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 20:25:25 »
Welcome to geekhack :)

You can solder a wire (any will do) between the bottom switch pin and the top left pin of D52, you can see the trace this replaces.  For the other pin you could carefully scrape the green mask off the drop shape bit around the via (tiny hole) at the end of the trace and solder to that, or for an easier and stronger fix short (touch with anything conductive) the upper pin of nearby switches to the lower pin on the one you replaced until you get the right key output then solder from that pin to the damaged one.

If that made no sense let me know and I'll fire up paint in the morning and add coloured dots if you've not got it fixed, it's easier to do than to write about!
Okay, here in argentina is 23:30 pm, tommorow by the morning im gonna try this, i have two questions, should i scratch the whole drop shape thing or just that tiny little dot in the middle? what tool would you use in this case?

Offline ab042896

« Reply #16643 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 00:26:21 »
Okay, here in argentina is 23:30 pm, tommorow by the morning im gonna try this, i have two questions, should i scratch the whole drop shape thing or just that tiny little dot in the middle? what tool would you use in this case?
This is a good reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5IivDkrp6U&ab_channel=skiwithpete

Offline rrrifle6

« Reply #16644 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 10:56:44 »
This is a good reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5IivDkrp6U&ab_channel=skiwithpete
so the smartest thing to do is check if any of the spacebar surrounding switches will give me the imput i want and then solder?

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16645 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 11:03:56 »
so the smartest thing to do is check if any of the spacebar surrounding switches will give me the imput i want and then solder?

Yes, it's a bigger target to solder to and you're less likely to knock it off while putting the board back in the case.

If the guy in the video had any sense he would be shorting the other pin on the broken switch rather than shorting the broken side and trying to press it from underneath.  Other than that it's the right method.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline rrrifle6

« Reply #16646 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 13:57:17 »

Yes, it's a bigger target to solder to and you're less likely to knock it off while putting the board back in the case.

If the guy in the video had any sense he would be shorting the other pin on the broken switch rather than shorting the broken side and trying to press it from underneath.  Other than that it's the right method.
i think shorting it won't work, as I said, there are no coper traces in my pcb that go into the space bar switch, shorting other keys would work but when I touch my space bar lower pin and short it with another key it won't do anything, i burnt the copper stuff yesterday while trying to desolder a broken switch, here's an image: https://ibb.co/P5MJBzG

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16647 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 15:34:27 »
i think shorting it won't work, as I said, there are no coper traces in my pcb that go into the space bar switch, shorting other keys would work but when I touch my space bar lower pin and short it with another key it won't do anything, i burnt the copper stuff yesterday while trying to desolder a broken switch, here's an image: https://ibb.co/P5MJBzG

You need to fix the bottom pad first so put the switch in then solder a wire between the red and orange dots to reconnect the diode.  Try and fill the hole with solder even if it's not connected to anything to stop the switch wobbling (don't worry about this if the switch clips in to the plate)

Then plug in the USB and short the cyan dots to the red one - one of them should type a space.  If it doesn't that means the diodes connect the columns so try the top pin of either Alt key.  I would be very surprised if it's none of those...  When you've found the right one disconnect the USB and solder a wire between that pin and the pink dot and the switch will work again :)

255661-0
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline rrrifle6

« Reply #16648 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 17:40:21 »

You need to fix the bottom pad first so put the switch in then solder a wire between the red and orange dots to reconnect the diode.  Try and fill the hole with solder even if it's not connected to anything to stop the switch wobbling (don't worry about this if the switch clips in to the plate)

Then plug in the USB and short the cyan dots to the red one - one of them should type a space.  If it doesn't that means the diodes connect the columns so try the top pin of either Alt key.  I would be very surprised if it's none of those...  When you've found the right one disconnect the USB and solder a wire between that pin and the pink dot and the switch will work again :)

(Attachment Link)
I solved it!!! my guess was that in order to get an output i should resolder my lower pin to the D52 diode, as soon as i did that i got the input that i needed but as soon as i shorted and touched both pins it would type "space" infinitely, so i scratched that drop shapped thing and found "gold" or in this case copper lol, so i got another mini copper wire and tinned it in both ends and soldered the upper pin to that drop thing and voila, it worked perfectly fine.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #16649 on: Fri, 13 November 2020, 08:03:15 »

try taobao