Author Topic: GMK M.A.G.A.  (Read 42136 times)

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
GMK M.A.G.A.
« on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:27:47 »
Its here. The most bigly set of 2019.

Many thanks to my good friend DT reaching out and asking me to post this on his behalf:

-------------------------------

The beauty of me is that I’m very rich. I have made myself very rich. I was always the best at what I did. I don’t think I’ve made mistakes. Everything I’ve done virtually has been a tremendous success. I was successful, successful, successful. I’m the most successful person ever to run [a keycap design], by far. Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.

As you can see, this is a very rich set, very rich indeed. Janglad has shown us well, and will now be made a US citizen for his services. So sit down with some Covfefe - I think I am actually humble. I think I’m much more humble than you would understand.

216435-0

Colours. Only the best.
1 Trump White - used for business retreats
2 Ivanka Red - used for her lipstick
3 Donald Blue - for those hard to reach areas in the shower

216437-1

Tech Specs:
GMK in Massdrop Country - I beat the people from China. I win against China. You can win against China if you're smart. But our people don't have a clue. We don’t want what is happening with immigration in Europe to happen with us!
Kits - GOP, The Senate, White House and Win kits TBC

FAQ's:
Who is the designer?:
Number one, I have great respect for [Keycap Designers]. I was the one that really broke the glass ceiling on behalf of [Keycap Design], more than anybody in the [mechanical keyboard community]. My relationship, I think, is going to end up being very good with [Keycap Designers].

When will it run?
Remember two things. Number one, I said, we're going to be saying Christmas again. And, number two, I said I was going to give you a Christmas present.

What kits will you be running?
I never did polling on that. I don't know if that's popular. I don't know if that's unpopular.

ISO?
We're rounding 'em up in a very humane way, in a very nice way. And they're going to be happy because they want to be legalized. And, by the way, I know it doesn't sound nice. But not everything is nice.

Fin

Offline kohcasion

Re: GMK M.A.G.A.
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:29:37 »
Wat

Offline itsundone

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:31:14 »
i support this

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:32:15 »

Offline slxdegrees

• Nerds With Keebs
    • Donate to Room To Read!
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:34:02 »
All in.

Offline garbo

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:34:28 »
Amazing

Offline distel

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:35:19 »
Make Keysets great again!

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:35:42 »
Make Keysets great again!

You know it!!

Offline Emir

• icon mods
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Bandit
    • Discord
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:39:34 »
Any price breaks??

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:43:28 »
Any price breaks??

I understand this is a for profit set, to be run at high margins, to make the most profits as to be expected  :thumb:

Offline spooknik

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:48:43 »
This is perhaps the best keyset in the history of keysets. Big win for keyset buyers.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 04:59:40 »
This is perhaps the best keyset in the history of keysets. Big win for keyset buyers.

it's the biggest win

Offline balduran85

« Reply #12 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 05:14:51 »
Hate to break the mood but this colorway is actually quite tempting lol
Somebody should consider running it for real

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 05:16:33 »
Hate to break the mood but this colorway is actually quite tempting lol
Somebody should consider running it for real

What do you mean? This is real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 05:45:29 »
Love this.
Let’s make it happen.

Offline _GMK_

• not affiliated with GMK
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 05:47:46 »
MAGA

In.

Offline blacksimon

• illuminati.works
    • illuminati.works
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 05:56:58 »
Why is there no ISO

I feel personally attacked

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:08:39 »
Why is there no ISO

Please check FAQs for further clarity on this

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:16:00 »
The best are the those with just enough truth to be believable by some people. Tip of the red baseball cap.

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:19:38 »
Brexit alt colourway pls

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Offline _GMK_

« Reply #20 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:43:33 »
Why is there no ISO

Please check FAQs for further clarity on this

Wat

Offline b3nkei

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:48:04 »
Where are the orange alphas to match the skin color of our leader?

Offline _GMK_

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:49:36 »

Orange hair. That's the colour of the function keys.

Offline Xynerorias

• Lubin' with glicerin
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 06:56:17 »
Thank you Jae, very cool.

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:00:19 »

Will consider this for novelties

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:11:03 »
Look, having keysets—my uncle was a great designer and artist and inventor, Dr. Diego Duck at UM; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the San Francisco Art Institute, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to SFAI, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the keyset deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (keysets are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Redditors are great negotiators, the Geekhackers are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Offline NRbigfoot

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:15:49 »
My interest in this set is YUGE. God bless this keyset
HBCP | FLX Virgo | aanzee | Mira SE | Leaf 80 | HHKB pro 1 | qxp | Rukia | IDB60 | equinox | No1Rev1 | Whale | Montage | 268.2 | Anniversary Whale | Jer80 | Evolv

Offline TuCZnak

« Reply #27 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:36:47 »
Sorry but China all the time

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #28 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:37:09 »
Let us build a big wall to protect the elite keyboardists from the immigrants of corsair, razer, and membrains!

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:38:08 »
Look, having keysets—my uncle was a great designer and artist and inventor, Dr. Diego Duck at UM; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the San Francisco Art Institute, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to SFAI, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the keyset deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (keysets are powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Redditors are great negotiators, the Geekhackers are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Clearly a knowledgeable man. Thank you for your service

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:38:47 »
Let us build a big wall to protect the elite keyboardists from the immigrants of corsair, razer, and membrains!

Please wait for my next IC for GMK The Wall, all to be completely funded by SA users

Offline mimalik

« Reply #31 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:43:25 »
In, only if there are keys with texts: All Hail the Golorious Leader & Grab them by the Pu$$y

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:44:31 »
In, only if there are keys with texts: All Hail the Golorious Leader & Grab them by the Pu$$y

Pu$$y keycap under consideration for the novelites kit

Offline Morgan3Wheeler

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:45:45 »
Mr.Kim hate this post.
KMAC Happy red HHKB / KMAC Mini red / KMAC 2 86 / 45-ATS cerakote white / Matrix Noah avocado green / Matrix2.0 WKL yellow / Matrix2.0 WKL red / Matrix2.0 add WKL / Matrix Abel X RX-78 / Matrix Abel X Eva / Matrix1.2 OG WKL purple blue / Percent BOOSTER yellow /  Percent CANOE yellow / Percent Canoe2 casio / Percent SKOG mao / TGR 910 CE pink / TGR Jane CE WKL olive green/ TGR Jane V2 WKL blue gray/ TGR Jane V2 CE WKL / TGR Alice red / Keycult No. 2 Rev. 1 / EXENT65 black / GRAYCOD 67 mao / CA66 e-white / Think6.5 V2 LE / Think6.5 V2 robocop / Think6.5 V2 snow white / SPACE 65 R1 black / Typewriter68 e-white/ E6.5 pc / E7-V1 mao white/ E8.5 WKL e-white/ Voclano660 e-white / Moon by EVE WKL carbon / JER-Mini gray / JER80S NCR WKL geekhack / JER80S NCR WKL Korean / Dolumina65 black / Elephant S7 R2 e-white / Bear 65 ergo e-white, black, blue, pink, PC / Fox key65 e-white / Cyberboard purple / Saturn-60 moondust / Saturn-60 supernova / Infinitum / Rama M65a e-white / Rama Jules navy / Rama Zenith ouro / Rama U80-A Seq2 soya / Primus75 / 7V blue / / Cajal gray / Cajal e-white / SQUARE.X 6ea / Time 80 Reforged WKL e-white / J-01 rev1 Black / J-02 LE Poker e-white / OTD 356 Mini R1 red / LZ-CE red / LZ-CE gray / LZ-CLSms silver/ LZ-PhysiX gray / LZ-SQ SE titan gray / LZ-EX titan gray /  LZ-ST silver / LZ-FE WKL silver/ LZ-CLS WKL silver/ LZ-CLS WKL black / LZ-MP gray / LZ-MX SE titan gray / LZ-CP black-blue / LZ-CP red-red SE / LZ-RV gray / Light Pad silver / Light Pad gray / Octagon V2 gray / Orion V2 WKL silver-red / Orion V2.5 WKL gray / Dol Pad dolch / Dolinger 2017 dolch / Dolinger RE yellow/ Dolinger RE PC / Whale-Fe / Dolphin V3 dolch / Montage PC WKL / F1-8X WKL gray / F1-8X WKL navy / F1-8X WKL burgandy / AL.BOK WKL silver

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:51:13 »
Mr.Kim hate this post.

Mr Nathan Kim is an avid supporter of GMK MAGA.

The other Mr Kim bought my previous GB - the Hyper7, and it currently resides in North Korea. Sadly this set will not cover that board

Offline mimalik

« Reply #35 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:51:37 »

Pu$$y keycap under consideration for the novelites kit

Lovely, also is it only 60% set or are you planning to expand to full size and other options?

Offline bobtheguitar

« Reply #36 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 07:56:39 »
Cyrillic betas kit and I'm in.

Offline ptiede

« Reply #37 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:02:16 »
Cyrillic betas kit and I'm in.
No collusion!

Offline duckboi

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:04:10 »

I approve this message
The m0ar empty you feel,  the m0ar space for Keycaps..

Offline equalunique

« Reply #39 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:05:10 »
I'm in

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #40 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:08:24 »
My small hands can't handle this keyset.

Offline comdata55

« Reply #41 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:08:41 »
Please ask T0Mb3ry for permission to include a matching hammer and sickle novelty.

Offline cijanzen

GMK M.A.G.A.
« Reply #42 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:13:15 »

Please wait for my next IC for GMK The Wall, all to be completely funded by SA users

Mr Keycap, Sir, I think you have mistaken an American company, one of your own, for a German company. Please explain! Where are those switch hats really made?
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:16:30 by cijanzen »

Offline txclack

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:14:27 »

:slow clap:  :))

Offline Capsy

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:20:07 »
This set makes me reeeeeeeee

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline _GMK_

« Reply #45 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:20:34 »
IC will close at midnight! GB will be launched in 365 days.

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:21:13 »

Mr Keycap, Sir, I think you have mistaken an American company, one of your own, for a German company. Please explain! Where are those switch hats really made?

Massdrop Made = American. SP old moulds in use by Chinese companies. This is sound logic.

Offline cijanzen

« Reply #47 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:21:51 »

Massdrop Made = American. SP old moulds in use by Chinese companies. This is sound logic.

Fake News!

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #48 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:22:49 »
IC will close at midnight! GB will be launched in 365 days.

Incorrect - GB expected to launch on 3rd November 2020

Offline Jae-3soteric

• Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 08:23:56 »

Fake News!

Please answer the door to the kind men in black suits, they would like a word; but please ignore their thick Russian accents. I appreciate your support.