Author Topic: Hola boys and girls, it is I, Zer0CoolAZ  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Zer0CoolAZ

Hola boys and girls, it is I, Zer0CoolAZ
« on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 19:02:29 »
Hey what's up everyone? I'm Zer0CoolAZ and I've recently began the journey into the keyboard world.

I started with a monoprice basic Cherry MX Blue mechanical, moved to a Corsair Strafe RGB, and currently am sitting with a Varmilo VA87M Double Rainbow 2. Honestly, after my experience with the Strafe I ended up swearing off corsair keyboards completely. Once I got my VA87M I was so hyped that I ended up getting convinced to do a review video on it. Now I'm moving on and reviewing a K70 Lux, with aims to continue reviewing and testing out different mech boards. I work with a company called AZHP Gaming, and we've been trying to get a bunch of tech projects and reviews out. One of the cooler ones recently was gutting a Strafe and turning it into a keyboard fightstick that's tournament legal for fighting game tournaments. Local player has been unable to compete at some of the events due banned adapters and the like, so he ended up with a Brook universal PCB and his custom layout.

Hopefully I'll work my way up to doing some crazy cool KB mods, even if they're gimmicky. It'd be pretty awesome just to be able to do it. I'm hoping to find a ton of useful information and cool ideas in this forum, so thanks for having me!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Re: Hola boys and girls, it is I, Zer0CoolAZ
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 06 March 2019, 19:47:12 »
Be welcome and give your wallet a good bye pad. Unless you are a Forbes' be prepared with some budget to feed your increasing hunger for KBs and their related accesories.