Author Topic: [GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - Fraktal Kaps x Oasis raffle today!  (Read 62885 times)

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
[GB] KAT Oasis - GB over - Fraktal Kaps x Oasis raffle today!
« on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 04:23:04 »

J-02- Kits: Latin Alpha | Liha Modifiers | Liha Novelties

Giveaway
۞ Enter the GB and purchase both an alpha (any) and a modifiers (any) kit

۞ fill this >> form<<

۞ that's all folks

Hello and welcome to the Oasis GB!

Vendors
Before going any further, here is where you can join the GB links will go live throughout the day - you'll also find those links below:
for Europe, MyKeyboard.eu;
for the States Kono;
for Canada Deskhero.ca - Nano. slider;
for China zFrontier - Nano. slider;
for Asia, zFrontier - Nano. slider; and
for Oceania, DailyClack

GB will run till March 6th and should ship around June/July according to zFrontier :)

Cradle of life lost in a sea of sand, Oasis are key to surviving in the desert and are at the source of Myth and legends. Whether you're hunting for Zerzura or just willing to make a stop in your quest for the endgame board, this keyset is for you!

Kyuu and Rama M6 macropad - Kits: Arabic Alpha | Liha Modifiers | Liha Novelties

Kits

Please note that all legends are centered - it was on my To-Do list and somehow I crossed it off. You can check the renders and the renders of KAT Alpha to better see how it will look like :)

Alphas

Modifiers

Novelties

Calculus

Spacebars

Accent

UK

International

French kit

Colevrak

CMD

40s

Ortho

Ergo

One last word on the kits: I know I have A LOT of kits but hear me out: there is no MOQ per kit. The only MOQ is 24000 U (each kit being worth a different number of "U").
As long as this MOQ is met, all kits WILL be produced. Biip had MOQs on certains Milkshake kits because molds had to be created, but again, this is not the case here :)

Austin - Kits: Latin Alpha | Liha Modifiers | Liha Calculus | Liha Novelties

Artisans

Oasis is more than just a keyset, it's a lot (really, a lot!) of collabs with amazing people! Here is a list of everything that will be available during and after the GB - please note that you will need an order number to enter the raffles as they are only for GB participants.

Artkey - The royal delegation will leave Eruvell to venture into the desert, searching for the wealth hidden near the Oasis. Artkey will be producing 5 complete medieval sets!
Alpha Keycaps - An oasis attracts many wild animals, amongst which is the Keypora , come and get yours!
SUK - Keyporas are not the only animals attracted by the fresh water: Snapjaws have also been seen wandering nearby! Pay close attention, Keybutos are hunting them, you don't want them to see you
Keyforge - remains of an old civilization long gone, statues in the form of dragons and lions can still be found laying around. Some say you can still find some skulls too.
Bad - Ducks and other strange creatures can be seen lurking around when it's too cold in their regions. Badchad will introduce them to you and who knows? You might even adopt one to take home (be warned, don't feed them after midnight)
Coz - Cos will be producing a couple of keys (amongst which some of his latest NoEsc4pe) and they will be given away during the first week to thank early backers! Prisons over here are top notch, once you're in, you don't come out!
RAMA - RAMA had to be part of this project! They are producing a gold key with the arabian palace novelty infilled with brown enamel.
Lividity Caps – Some curse creatures roam the lands surrounding the Oasis, looking for their next victims… will that be you? Excited to add some Puppeteers to the artisans you’ll be able to get along the keyset!
GSK – Some fierce hunters have been seen tracking the mysterious creatures lurking in the Oasis, if you travel there, you might encounter them, but be careful! – I’m glad to announce that GSK will be producing some of their finest keys: Velites, Hogzilla, Froggo and… Wooloo!
Meika – Creatures are not the only magical things you’ll find here, there are also some gorgeous landscapes – You’ll be able to get some gorgeous blanks made by the talented Meika
Gothcaps – Some symbols have started to appear here and there, on rocks and trees… what do those mean? Why are they appearing? – Join the raffle for the new blanks by Gothcaps to find out 😊 (new design on its way!!)
HWS – Who knows what more mysteries you’ll encounter on your trip… HWS will help you discover them all! – I’m excited to say Binge accepted to produce some keys for this GB! These will probably come a little after the Oasis GB but will be reserved to GB participants 😊
GirlyCaps Studios – Elves have been dispatched in the surroundings to protect travelers from the dangers that lurks in the shadow!
RitualMaster – Watchers, locals call them. That's all those weird little creatures do - they observe the fauna, the travelers... what their goal is remains a mistery
Fraktal Kaps – Oasis are source of life, enigmas and wonders - join the sale to uncover the mysteries this Oasis has to offer!
Lo-Ki – Last but not least, Lo-Ki will also be producing some keys for Oasis. Join the GB to see what he will be producing :D

White Conone - Kits: Arabic Alpha | Oasis Modifiers | Oasis Novelties | Liha Spacebar

Deskmat

Let me tell you this: the deskmat is going to be really nice! Top notch quality. The design goes to the edge of the stitching, stitchings are really nice and they don't crease at all - don't miss out on the opportunity to get  your hands on these! (picture of the stitching from GMK Yugo)

Deskmat sample by Kono:

Nano. slider

This is the last little bit I have to announce :) I've wanted one ever since I first saw them announced and I'm excited to work with the Keebwerk. team for this one :)

Polaris keyboard and Rama M10 macropad - kits: Alphas | Modifiers | French Kit | Novelties

Vendors
Here is where you want to go depending on your region:
[ for Europe, MyKeyboard.eu;
for the States Kono;
for Canada Deskhero.ca - Nano. slider;
for China zFrontier - Nano. slider;
for Asia, zFrontier - Nano. slider; and
for Oceania, DailyClack.

GB will take place in February 2020 for a total of 5 weeks - don't be afraid to join because you fear this or that kit won't make MOQ, as explained earlier, as long as we hit the 24,000 unit mark, everything will be produced :)

Austin - Kits: Latin Alpha | Liha Modifiers | Liha Calculus | Liha Novelties

Pricing

Here are the prices for Oasis - the "base kits" (read: compatible with most 60% and TKL) will cost €95 (EU) | $84.99 (NA) | $120 (CA) | $86 (Asia) | ¥511 (China) | $122,38 (AUS)

↡ Kits\Vendors MyKeyboard (EU) Kono (NA)Deskhero.ca (Canada)zFrontier (Asian)zFrontier (China)DailyClack (Oceania)
Unit Count
Latin Alpha
€31
$29.99
CAD42
$28
¥166
$43.19
49.5u
Arabian Alpha
€31
$29.99
CAD42
$28
¥166
$43.19
49.5u
Blank Alpha
€23
$23.99
CAD28
$21
¥124
$28.79
49.5u
Oasis Modifiers
€64
$54.99
CAD76
$62
¥368
$79.19
98.25u
Oasis Blank Modifiers
€41
$44.99
CAD62
$37
¥220
$64.79
87.25u
Liha Modifiers
€64
$54.99
CAD76
$58
¥345
$79.19
98.25u
Liha Blank Modifiers
€57
$54.99
CAD76
$52
¥309
$79.19
87.25u
Oasis Calculus
€20
$21.99
CAD28
$18
¥107
$28.79
28u
Liha Calculus
€20
$21.99
CAD28
$18
¥107
$28.79
28u
Oasis Spacebar
€13
$17.99
CAD25
$12
¥71
$25.91
28.25u
Liha Spacebar
€19
$19.99
CAD28
$17
¥101
$28.79
28.25u
Accent
€5.50
$9.99
CAD14
$5
¥29
$14.39
8.25u
UK
€10
$12.99
CAD18
$9
¥53
$18.71
14u
International
€36
$34.99
CAD48
$33
¥196
$50.39
55u
Baguette
€22
$22.99
CAD31
$20
¥119
$33.11
34u
Colevrak
€30
$29.99
CAD42
$28
¥166
$43.19
43.5u
CMD
€10
$14.99
CAD21
$9
¥53
$21.59
15u
Oasis 40s
€43
$39.99
CAD55
$40
¥238
$57.59
65.25u
Liha 40s
€43
$39.99
CAD55
$40
¥238
$57.59
65.25u
Oasis Ortho
€26
$24.99
CAD34
$24
¥142
$35.99
39u
Liha Ortho
€26
$24.99
CAD34
$24
¥142
$35.99
39u
Oasis Ergo
€41
$39.99
CAD55
$39
¥232
$57.59
62u
Liha Ergo
€41
$39.99
CAD55
$39
¥232
$57.59
62u
Oasis Novelties
€18
$19.99
CAD28
$17
¥101
$28.79
28.5u
Liha Novelties
€18
$19.99
CAD28
$17
¥101
$28.79
28.5u
RAMA Key
€54
$49.99
CAD69
$50
¥350
$61.7
-
Deskmat
€19
$16.99
CAD24
$20
¥120
$24.5
-
Nano. Slider
€120
$120
CAD164.99
$145
¥859
-
-

Artisan Gallery

Artkey

Oasis Medieval Set

Alpha

I didn't expect it, but he suprised us with a Matapora in addition to the keypora (I saw the first shots he made of the keypora - they looked gorgeous, he is now tweaking the blue - you'll see the final result soon!)

Lividity

Oasis and Splatasis Gramps, Puppeteer and Parasyte

Gothcaps

Oasis Grave Robbers

Ritual Master

Speckled Desert Warbler

BAD

Coz

More

Left picture is a bit off with early morning light, check the second picture for colormatching :)

GSK

The magnus will unfortunately not be available during the raffle as this was a commission

GirlyCaps Studio

You'll be able to purchase either the triple shot Eldamar or a bundle containing three single-shot Eldamars.

Render Gallery

Samples

Round 1:
More

Round 2:
More

« Last Edit: Thu, 02 April 2020, 02:58:34 by JSaintS »

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
Re: [GB] KAT Oasis
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 10:27:20 »
FAQ

۞ Renders show centered legends but kits show legends in the left corner - which is it?

Sorry about that - that was on me, I had it on my To-Do and somehow marked it as done and never looked back. Legends are centered and match what the renders show :)

۞ Samples have a different font than the one on the renders - which is it?

The font used for samples is different than the final one, so you can trust the renders on that one ;) samples are just there for colors and show that everything is doable (reverse dyesub, novelties, arabic legends and what not).
« Last Edit: Fri, 07 February 2020, 14:23:49 by JSaintS »

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 13:00:57 »
please add an estimated completion date.

Approved, GL w GB
« Last Edit: Fri, 31 January 2020, 13:12:00 by Signature »
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 13:04:49 »
Done :)

Offline pcire

« Reply #4 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 13:19:16 »
Approved! 👍

Going hard on this one!

Offline KingOfMemes

« Reply #5 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 13:22:02 »
My order is in. God bless KAT

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 13:22:57 »
Man, that Nano alone...

Offline NathanielGoodtimes

• n/a
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 13:32:23 »
GB thread! Sh@# just got serious!

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #8 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 14:45:39 »
The collaborations are mindblowing amazing job  :eek: :thumb: and make the set that much more desirable

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 15:28:09 »
The collaborations are mindblowing amazing job  :eek: :thumb: and make the set that much more desirable

Thank you ! Really means a lot coming from you, Copper is gorgeous!

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 17:44:50 »
Def a fan of this, especially on the silver J-02 and the white Conone - Reminds me so much of playing Aladdin on the old Sega consoles when I was a kid (mega drive here in the uk, I wanna say it was the genesis in the US?)

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #11 on: Fri, 31 January 2020, 17:50:58 »
Def a fan of this, especially on the silver J-02 and the white Conone - Reminds me so much of playing Aladdin on the old Sega consoles when I was a kid (mega drive here in the uk, I wanna say it was the genesis in the US?)
Haha. Yup! Shoot. Takes me back to playing Prince of Persia on my Game Gear.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 02:46:59 »
You guys are going to make me take out my old consoles, aren't you?! I enjoyed those games so much!

Offline Alpsie

Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - Live!
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 06:56:25 »
Placed my order at mykeyboard now.

I hope I got everyrhing I need.
I use a typical ducky shine 4 ISO keyboard for with numpad included.

Ordered:
deskmat
liha novelties
liha modifiers
liha calculus
international
Arabian Alpha

please let me know if you think I missed some keys

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 01 February 2020, 07:07:50 »
Placed my order at mykeyboard now.

I hope I got everyrhing I need.
I use a typical ducky shine 4 ISO keyboard for with numpad included.

Ordered:
deskmat
liha novelties
liha modifiers
liha calculus
international
Arabian Alpha

please let me know if you think I missed some keys

You're good to go with that! :D thanks a lot for the support!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #15 on: Sun, 02 February 2020, 04:16:27 »
Quick update for everyone - zFrontier listed the Nano. slider a little late due to holidays and the coronavirus spread, but it's now online for everyone that wants it :)

Also, here is the picture of the Oasis Keypora that Alpha keycaps made for us - as a reminder, a matching matapora will also be available!

Thanks for everyone that already joined the GB <3

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 03 February 2020, 21:52:17 »
I don't like buying off Kono.
I don't like the profile of the keycaps.
I don't like the font, font size, and font alignment.
BUT
this is a must-buy for me. I've been waiting for this since I got in the hobby.
The palette is perfect. The theme is cohesive. The novelties are actually worth putting on a keyboard.
And the kit prices are actually good! It's not like the broken down GMK sets, where when I finally get what I need/want for a keyboard, the overall price is around $250.
With this keyset, it'll come out to just $106 including novelties for me. I'm so stoked to finally buy this.
And the artisans are FIRE!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 02:43:01 »
I don't like buying off Kono.
I don't like the profile of the keycaps.
I don't like the font, font size, and font alignment.
BUT
this is a must-buy for me. I've been waiting for this since I got in the hobby.
The palette is perfect. The theme is cohesive. The novelties are actually worth putting on a keyboard.
And the kit prices are actually good! It's not like the broken down GMK sets, where when I finally get what I need/want for a keyboard, the overall price is around $250.
With this keyset, it'll come out to just $106 including novelties for me. I'm so stoked to finally buy this.
And the artisans are FIRE!

Messages likes that are so nice to read! Thanks a lot for the support and for joining the GB! <3

---
I'll post this in the IC as well in a minute but for those that didn't see it on IG - the Artkey raffle will take place on Friday night (European time), the form will stay opened for 12 hours and will be for GB participants only. No minimum price is set to be illegible, but you'll need an order number.

۞ Form will last for 12 hours
۞ Time: 11.00 PM CET (type in that time into Google to convert it to your local time)

Two skeleton knights will be given away to lucky winners!

Keys will be shipped during the next week (I intend to have all of these out by wednesday).

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 02:46:43 »
-

Edit: I somehow posted twice, sorry guys <3

Offline Alpsie

« Reply #19 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 13:50:15 »
How and where do we participate in the raffle for artisan :) ?
 I really want thealoha and oasis haha
-edit-
I totally skipped the post two over this one haha, just ignore my queation since its already answered haha
« Last Edit: Tue, 04 February 2020, 13:56:32 by Alpsie »

Offline beekey

« Reply #20 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 14:37:04 »
Prices for mykeyboard listed here and in the store a different. Store is much more expensive. Missing VAT in the listing here?

Offline Zeelobby

« Reply #21 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 14:53:30 »
Blargh, never wanted a Keebwerk nano before, but now I feel like I must own one, lol.

$280 for:

Alphas, Liha Mods, Liha Novels, RAMA and Keebwerk Nano.

Just seems steep. Especially if I want to pick up some more artisans. Le sigh...

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #22 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 14:59:38 »
Prices for mykeyboard listed here and in the store a different. Store is much more expensive. Missing VAT in the listing here?

I double checked this and talked about this with the vendor, it looks like the issue is only for the Arabic and Latin alphas, other sets are the same price as they are listed above - unless I missed something. Thanks for warning us about it!

Blargh, never wanted a Keebwerk nano before, but now I feel like I must own one, lol.

$280 for:

Alphas, Liha Mods, Liha Novels, RAMA and Keebwerk Nano.

Just seems steep. Especially if I want to pick up some more artisans. Le sigh...

I feel you, the Nano. slider is definitely on the pricey side but I really wanted one for myself and wanted to share it with everyone else :) I understand it's not for everyone though ^^

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #23 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 16:27:59 »
Just posted these on IG and wanted to share them here as well:

۞ GSK: the Oasis gang will be released on Friday February 14
۞ Alpha: the Osiris keypora and Matapora will be released on Tuesday February 18
۞ GirlyCaps studio: the Oasis Eldamar will be available on Friday February 21st
۞ BAD: the Oasis Warbl and Daphy will be available on Monday February 24th

I also want to say that the No Esc4pe and blanks will be raffled away at the end of the GB between GB participants and will be free, as previously mentioned. I'll only ask you guys to pay for shipping :) v                                                                                                                                                     

Offline Alpsie

« Reply #24 on: Wed, 05 February 2020, 04:35:13 »
What is your IG so I can follow there too?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 05 February 2020, 04:43:11 »
What is your IG so I can follow there too?

>>Here it is<<

Changed cause I was using my real name and that made it hard for people to find :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 February 2020, 04:55:54 by JSaintS »

Offline NathanielGoodtimes

• n/a
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 05 February 2020, 09:45:46 »
What is the planned delivery window?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 05 February 2020, 09:48:59 »
What is the planned delivery window?

If you ask about the keyset, the aimed shipping/delivery timeline is this summer (could be a bit faster according to what zFrontier told me, but we want to be safe).

If you ask about the artisans, ASAP :) I already have the artkey artisans at my place and will get them shipped to the winners during next week - for other artisans, it will depend on when I get them (some are shipped straight from the artisan, like Alpha or Gothcaps) but this will be clearly indicated in each raffle form :)

Offline Frenaris

« Reply #28 on: Wed, 05 February 2020, 21:44:18 »
How do we get into the raffle for the artisan caps? I want the eye of Ra so bad T_T

Edit: Also will these key caps work on my Razer Huntsman TE?
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 February 2020, 22:03:34 by Frenaris »

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 06 February 2020, 00:58:19 »
How do we get into the raffle for the artisan caps? I want the eye of Ra so bad T_T

Edit: Also will these key caps work on my Razer Huntsman TE?

The key you are referring to is the Alpha Matapora, it’s going live on Tuesday 18th, I’ll post the link here as well :-)

As for the huntsman, yup, you’ll just need an alpha + modifiers (any type) and you’re good to go 👌

Offline Frenaris

« Reply #30 on: Thu, 06 February 2020, 10:14:04 »
Amazing thank you 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 07 February 2020, 09:53:48 »

Hello everyone!

I wanted to post a couple more pictures of tonight's lineup :)

Those of  you that are on the Artkey discord , the rules changed a little for this raffle :
۞ 3 sets will be raffled between GB buyers only[/li][/list]
۞ 2 sets will be raffled between GB buys and everyone else[/li][/list]

This has been decided to thank people that joined the GB early by allowing them to have an increased chance at winning, but this is also to allow people that planned to joined later this month to not feel left out <3

See you tonight  :thumb:

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 07 February 2020, 16:00:05 »
« Last Edit: Fri, 14 February 2020, 16:03:19 by JSaintS »

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 08 February 2020, 06:21:45 »
The artkey raffle is over (invoices not gone out yet because I'm waiting for a confirmation that some of the numbers are valid), but that was only the first one!

Join in for the Ritual Master raffle on Tuesday for a chance to get one of these Speckled Desert Warblers Watcher! Only for GB participants this time (that does not include orders with only a deskmat or a rama key).

Offline Alpsie

« Reply #34 on: Sat, 08 February 2020, 14:45:34 »
nice :D congratz to all the winners.

will the alpha keys also be a raffle, for buyers or everyone ?
and when :D

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #35 on: Sat, 08 February 2020, 15:24:56 »
nice :D congratz to all the winners.

will the alpha keys also be a raffle, for buyers or everyone ?
and when :D

Hello there!

Thanks for your message and indeed, congratulation to all winners (a couple more invoices are going out now as I've received confirmation for order numbers).

Alpha's raffle will be on the 18th and will be GB participants indeed.

Offline kingh271

« Reply #36 on: Sun, 09 February 2020, 08:09:50 »
The price on Kono for blank alphas is $28.99 instead of $20 like it shows on this thread...is that a mistake?

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #37 on: Sun, 09 February 2020, 10:17:21 »
The price on Kono for blank alphas is $28.99 instead of $20 like it shows on this thread...is that a mistake?

I sent them a PM as I think that’s a mistake in the listing on their site. Thanks for pointing this out, we’ll fix that ASAP :-)

Offline Waffle0508

« Reply #38 on: Sun, 09 February 2020, 11:55:00 »
Bought! Hopefully, it reaches MOQ, I love the desk mat!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 10 February 2020, 13:42:59 »

Alrighty, quick update - there was a mistake on both the site and the table above, the blank alpha kit is $23.99 - sorry for the mix-up

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 10 February 2020, 14:57:06 »

Hello everyone - here are a couple of updates:

MOQ
After a little over a week of GB, we're at a rough start, I'll admit - rougher than I would have liked, but I didn't expect a second KAT set on the same weekend and I didn't expect MoDo Light haha. I would appreciate a little help, come and support Oasis <3 That said, I'm more than confident about meeting the MOQ.

Raffles

۞ All the Artkey keys have been shipped out - tracking has been sent to all GB winners and all keys have been posted!

۞ I'm getting ready for the Ritual Master sale tomorrow - I hope you are all excited!

۞ I finally received better pictures for the GSK x Oasis collab and they are magnificent! I hope you're as hyped as me!

Offline Exintus

« Reply #41 on: Tue, 11 February 2020, 04:21:40 »
I dig the Liha spacebar w/ normal oasis modifiers on the white cocone. I'd love to replicate that on an ergo board, if anyone wants to swap out a few liha modifiers for regular ones, hit me up :D
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 February 2020, 07:29:49 by Exintus »

Offline brainbowroll

Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - Live! - Ritual Master x Oasis raffle today!
« Reply #42 on: Tue, 11 February 2020, 12:37:57 »
I thought I was done this month with modo light... This is just too tempting!! Reminds me of the Prince of Persia game back in the DOS days...
I'm new to the hobby and only joined in on GMK sets so far. KAT profile looks nice. If I get my first set of KAT keycaps... this will be it. I hope March goes by quietly..
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 February 2020, 12:41:14 by brainbowroll »

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #44 on: Tue, 11 February 2020, 23:24:25 »
Oh! One of the best Watchers I've seen!
I got the kits I want for Oasis. Trying to get some $ for the Nano before the end of GB!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 12 February 2020, 05:08:06 »
A bunch of Watcher invoices have gone out - a couple still need to be sent but I'm waiting for order confirmation.

Thanks a lot for joining!

Friday is GSK day! come and join the Oasis gang :D

Offline Frenaris

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 12 February 2020, 15:46:20 »

Can't believe I missed this. I thought this was the 18th T_T

Offline Frenaris

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 13 February 2020, 23:29:51 »
Ordered, alphas, modifiers, desk mat and both sets of novelties. Can't wait til I get them!

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 14 February 2020, 02:46:08 »
Ordered, alphas, modifiers, desk mat and both sets of novelties. Can't wait til I get them!

Ooof, thanks a lot for the support! Sorry you missed the Watcher raffle but stay tuned for some really exciting one, starting today with the GSK one :D

Offline Frenaris

Re: [GB] KAT Oasis - Live! - GSK x Oasis raffle today!
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 14 February 2020, 11:56:30 »
Can’t wait and 🤞🏼

Thanks for making an amazing set.