Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1748 times)

Offline sholeii

Hello!
« on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 10:12:49 »
Hello Hello! I just joined this beloved keyboard community few months earlier, but already fell into the rabbit hole way too deep! See ya all at the bottom!

Offline KinanThinks

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 10:22:37 »
Welcome friend! Working on anything interesting?

Offline kahlilnc

• KNC Keys LLC
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 11:53:04 »
Welcome,

I just submitted my first post. I have been a decently active member of the MK subreddit and MM subreddit and have built nearly 30 keyboards and lubed over 2000 switches now. I no doubt will retire with carpal tunnel. Any who I hope to be a active member hear as well. My question for you is, how far down the rabbit hole are you? Lol

Offline sholeii

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 01 November 2021, 03:07:26 »
Welcome friend! Working on anything interesting?

Thank you my friend. Still in the buying spree stage.... already purchased more than 10 keyboards + 10 GMK keycaps + 10 desk mats + 10 tactile/ linear switches, building everything with my own bear hands. More importantly, hiding all of these from my wife, lol.

Hopefully can build my own store/studio one day.

Offline sholeii

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 01 November 2021, 06:49:45 »
Welcome,

I just submitted my first post. I have been a decently active member of the MK subreddit and MM subreddit and have built nearly 30 keyboards and lubed over 2000 switches now. I no doubt will retire with carpal tunnel. Any who I hope to be a active member hear as well. My question for you is, how far down the rabbit hole are you? Lol

Haha, seems like you are far ahead of me. I'm on a free fall, lol.