Author Topic: [IC] Artisan Keycap | A wild horde of Pokémon has appeared - SOLD OUT!  (Read 115070 times)

Offline Cresc3nt

Please consider your second design of the pikachu keycap as it looks a lot cuter and less derpy than the current final prototype you have now. Gengar and magikarp looks amazing as well but I really hope you would consider reverting the pikachu design back to the one you currently have posted on this thread.

Offline abrokencondom

I agree that the latest iteration of pikachu looks a bit off/derpy.

I wonder how popular Jigglypuff will be? It's the only one I'm hesitant to also get despite liking the colour pink.
I reckon iconic Mewtwo/Mew, or having Gyarados be released with Magikarp would've made more sense.

Add Slowpoke and Psyduck and we have the full derp set :P

I don't know what you'll release in the future, but personally I'd enjoy eventually collecting all the evolutions of the OG starters (it would make the nav cluster/numpad look sick). Alternatively the trio of legendary birds, and eevee evolutions will be fine too.

Gotta catch'em all

Offline jkdduk

Is this new batch (Magikarp, Snorlax, etc.) mx cherry compatible this time?

Offline sevenseacat

what do you mean, the last set were MX compatible as well?

Offline psyduck200

any chance of a psyduck one?  ;D

Offline mfmunh

what do you mean, the last set were MX compatible as well?
I think he means the profile of the caps... ??

Offline uhohitsdanny

Excited for jan 12th!! I hope its not hard to get the keycaps.. i want like 4 of them haha

Thanks for the effort scraft!

Offline Wiesky

Received my Bulbasaur today after 5 weeks in customs. So happy about the result!
Do you mind telling us how you made these miniatures? After my colleagues finished laughing about my nerdiness we discussed the process and didn't come to a satisfying answer.

Offline sevenseacat

I'm hoping to grab one of each of the new set too. These ones will be a surprise for my husband - the first set should be delivered next week! (And he's probably forgotten about them anyway)

Offline geekit

For the pikachu itself, I think you hit it nicely with the middle one.

Not sure why your s-craft website showing a different pikachu (the right one).
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 January 2020, 17:52:08 by geekit »

Offline steezkeez

Finally received my starters, can’t wait to get the rest!

Offline abrokencondom

Woke up and all artisans were sold out on their website :(. Guess next time I'll have to set my alarm to wake up at 3am to buy.
Kinda thankful for my wallet, but definitely wanted to grab some to complement my Pokemon starters.
Although I did have mixed feelings about their last Pikachu cap looking a bit derpier than I'd like (and I would've preferred a green base, instead of red base). I guess I can just go to bobkey for a gengar, but I would've liked to have caught them all

Offline d00deitsnik

• Grails: SA Olivia, 1800 w/ only Latriualum keycaps
Oof. the main post said the GB started on Jan 12, 2020. I didn't realize it dropped a day early. So sad to see them disappear before I even had a chance.

Offline Cresc3nt

Oof. the main post said the GB started on Jan 12, 2020. I didn't realize it dropped a day early. So sad to see them disappear before I even had a chance.
According to the pictures on their site, it seems like they updated pikachu and jigglypuff again so that it's less derpy. So I managed to place my order happily hoping that's the result they're gonna provide. Still don't really like the green base change but as long as Pikachu isn't derpy, I can live with it.

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
Re: [IC] Artisan Keycap | A wild horde of Pokémon has appeared - SOLD OUT!
« Reply #214 on: Sun, 12 January 2020, 01:15:51 »
Hi all,

The new batch of Pokémon is sold out!
Thank you for your love and support!
To ensure the quality of the Pokémon, we have to lclose the sale sooner, and start to produce them now.
See you next time!

Offline geekit

« Reply #215 on: Sun, 12 January 2020, 02:32:18 »
So sad.

I was awoken last midnight due to IT support call, but I was so tired I didn't bother. Should've purchased it earlier.

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #216 on: Sun, 12 January 2020, 03:56:07 »

It did, in their timezone (GMT +7). It was listed on the website.

I considered waiting for the email coupon to come out before I ordered, but I'm super glad I didn't because when I woke up they were sold out!

Offline Aigoo

« Reply #217 on: Sun, 12 January 2020, 07:46:43 »
I ordered the first three starters but I "forgot" to snipe these 5 new ones but atleast I got a Jigglypuff?
Hopefully I will be able to get the last 4 ones for my complete set :'(

Offline mrpetrov

« Reply #218 on: Sun, 12 January 2020, 10:06:59 »
I ordered the first three starters but I "forgot" to snipe these 5 new ones but atleast I got a Jigglypuff?
Hopefully I will be able to get the last 4 ones for my complete set :'(

dont worry if it's going well they will keep making them for the forseeable future, so youll have many many more still to collect if you want to try keeping a complete set!:)

Offline Nevermore012

« Reply #219 on: Sun, 12 January 2020, 16:52:54 »
got gengar and jiggl puff :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline uhohitsdanny

« Reply #220 on: Sun, 12 January 2020, 17:49:37 »
Got the whole set  :)

I was too excited that i forgot tonuse my coupon haha

Offline sevenseacat

« Reply #221 on: Mon, 13 January 2020, 00:15:52 »
My starter caps arrived today - they are absolutely gorgeous! :D

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
« Reply #222 on: Mon, 13 January 2020, 11:10:10 »
Greeting trainers!

First of all, thanks for all of your supports, we couldn't go this far without you guys.

As you all know, the 2nd batch pokemon was just released yesterday, it brought us through many events like the website errors, the huge number of orders we received. We're just a small team with unmeasurable love with keycaps so the number either (both) surprises and scares us.

Like we've already noted, this is an FCFS sale so the early you pay your invoice, the more chance to get the (those) Pokémons without any errors. That's also mean by the time the sale is ended, no pending order is available to be paid.

We deeply apologize for this issue but because of the huge number of orders, we have no choice but shut the sale down to ensure its quality. About the website, we will upgrade it and make sure it won't crash due to the heavy traffic like yesterday.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and hope to see you again in our next drop!

Offline murdy

« Reply #223 on: Tue, 14 January 2020, 08:29:55 »
I'll pay 120 usd for one of those gengars :( really sad this didn't come out on the 12th for people in the U.S.

Offline Nevermore012

« Reply #224 on: Tue, 14 January 2020, 09:39:09 »
I'll pay 120 usd for one of those gengars :( really sad this didn't come out on the 12th for people in the U.S.
i am living in US and i got gengar

Offline Nevermore012

« Reply #225 on: Tue, 14 January 2020, 10:20:28 »
Greeting trainers!

First of all, thanks for all of your supports, we couldn't go this far without you guys.

As you all know, the 2nd batch pokemon was just released yesterday, it brought us through many events like the website errors, the huge number of orders we received. We're just a small team with unmeasurable love with keycaps so the number either (both) surprises and scares us.

Like we've already noted, this is an FCFS sale so the early you pay your invoice, the more chance to get the (those) Pokémons without any errors. That's also mean by the time the sale is ended, no pending order is available to be paid.

We deeply apologize for this issue but because of the huge number of orders, we have no choice but shut the sale down to ensure its quality. About the website, we will upgrade it and make sure it won't crash due to the heavy traffic like yesterday.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and hope to see you again in our next drop!
have you ever think that will make spacebar with multiple pokemon, or consider for cherry profile also. Thanks

Offline kenkaneki

« Reply #226 on: Tue, 14 January 2020, 13:32:56 »
Greeting trainers!

Use Kubernetes next time. To autoscale the website.

Offline d00deitsnik

• Grails: SA Olivia, 1800 w/ only Latriualum keycaps
« Reply #227 on: Tue, 14 January 2020, 13:43:26 »
have you ever think that will make spacebar with multiple pokemon, or consider for cherry profile also. Thanks

Or maybe a space bar with all the Kanto region gym badges. That would be dope too!!

Offline i3nu

« Reply #228 on: Wed, 15 January 2020, 00:34:51 »
nuoooo!! I went for holiday for 3 days and I missed the GB!! Would there be a sale for the whole set later?

Offline Sycomore

« Reply #229 on: Wed, 15 January 2020, 10:57:29 »
nuoooo!! I went for holiday for 3 days and I missed the GB!! Would there be a sale for the whole set later?

If it's anything like the last batch, the answer would be no. But apparently in March is when the next batch of pokemon are being made.

Offline BlankeyGotCaps

« Reply #230 on: Wed, 15 January 2020, 14:26:45 »

Or maybe a space bar with all the Kanto region gym badges. That would be dope too!!

I think that would look great! Gym Badge in front with some sort of element landscape surrounding it / melding into the landscape of the badge next to it.

...If anyone who got the first set doubled down and or missed the second set. I am looking to trade for a set of the starters... I got all from this round! Shoot me a message or if you know anyone send them my way!

Can't wait to see who the next set is going to be on Mar 20th!

Offline _senya

« Reply #231 on: Wed, 22 January 2020, 01:59:15 »
Finally arrived. And they are beautiful! Can't wait for the next set of 5.

Offline S_Craft_Studio

• S Craft
« Reply #232 on: Mon, 03 February 2020, 04:38:17 »
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Thanks for your support, our dream has come true - Pokémon for everyone! We can't express enough our gratitude to you. Right now, we're doing our best to proceed with the orders as well as to maintain the quality of every keycap at the same time. Therefore, we may have 3 different delivery dates:
- The first delivery is on March 18th
- The second is on April 15th
- The last is on May 10th

When your order is ready to be shipped, we'll send you an email including tracking information. Please remember to check your email on the mentioned dates. And if you have any other concerns, please contact us at support@s-craft.studio.

Again, thank you for your love and support.

Lots of love
3 Dudes from S-Craft

Offline steezkeez

« Reply #233 on: Thu, 05 March 2020, 11:50:16 »
Excited for these! Hopefully everything is still on track  :thumb:

Offline ppnp253

« Reply #234 on: Tue, 24 March 2020, 16:08:55 »
Also wondering if everything is still on track, I expect some delays due to the outbreaks.
Did the March 18 shipment get sent? The other shipment dates still on track?

Offline BlankeyGotCaps

« Reply #235 on: Wed, 25 March 2020, 09:23:19 »
They were supposed to release info/pics of the next set on the 20th which got pushed back to the 30th. Pair that delay with everything going on in the world right now... I would say it is safe to assume other things have been delayed a decent bit. My status on the website hasn't changed and no email received here. I personally am not expecting them to ship for another month or more now with everything happening. Maybe even April 15th being the new "First" Shipment.

However it would be nice to hear an official update from S-Craft.

Offline productkun

« Reply #236 on: Wed, 25 March 2020, 12:18:40 »
They had posted on their instagram that it will be delayed with at least a month, but they deleted all their posts hmmm

Offline BlankeyGotCaps

« Reply #237 on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 11:18:11 »
They had posted on their instagram that it will be delayed with at least a month, but they deleted all their posts hmmm

This is not looking good. Just checked the Instagram... Website dead also? Big Yikes happening

Offline steezkeez

« Reply #238 on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 12:18:26 »
Lmao guess it's time to fire up the ol' CC chargeback

Edit: maybe they received a C&D...?

Offline BlankeyGotCaps

« Reply #239 on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 14:10:53 »
Lmao guess it's time to fire up the ol' CC chargeback

Edit: maybe they received a C&D...?

No Idea. I would of expected some Info about what is happening going forward. Will hold off on the claim as long as possible for them to say something. Really do love these caps
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 March 2020, 14:30:16 by BlankeyGotCaps »

Offline productkun

« Reply #240 on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 16:28:34 »
Why would you chargeback? They delivered the my first batch without any problems.

I posted 2 of them on my discord, have a screenshot

Offline BlankeyGotCaps

« Reply #241 on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 20:08:12 »
Why would you chargeback? They delivered the my first batch without any problems.

I posted 2 of them on my discord, have a screenshot

Show Image

Show Image

The other guy just mentioned it. I said it is a possible option. Their instagram posts have been completely scrapped and the facebook page has been deleted with no word if they got a C & D or why everything is scrapped. The website also hasn't worked for a couple days. We are just trying to find out an Update/exercising our options. 180 days on any possible chargeback so I am not charging back any time soon since there is plenty of time. (I Thought it was 90 days)

Try to click and go to those instagram posts. They no longer exist.

Just trying to see what is going on since they were supposed to ship soon/New set announcement in 4 days.  I expected some delays and maybe an announcement but this is different.
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 March 2020, 20:23:05 by BlankeyGotCaps »

Offline prototype26

« Reply #242 on: Thu, 26 March 2020, 20:33:38 »
They said "maybe someone reported our page" on reddit.

Offline Slayer77

« Reply #245 on: Fri, 27 March 2020, 02:14:14 »
Messaged them last week.

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Offline BlankeyGotCaps

« Reply #246 on: Fri, 27 March 2020, 12:50:01 »
Messaged them last week.
Show Image

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Got messages yesterday. Just a series of unfortunate events apparently everything is well and should be back in order soon.

Offline productkun

« Reply #247 on: Sat, 28 March 2020, 07:33:45 »

Offline Nevermore012

« Reply #248 on: Thu, 14 May 2020, 08:33:38 »
any news, i still don't receive tracking number yet, and they are preparing for the new sale, wtf  :eek:

Offline BlankeyGotCaps

« Reply #249 on: Fri, 15 May 2020, 15:25:28 »
Supposed to finish the shipments today (May 15th)... then new sale may 18th. Wait till tomorrow and see if any updates hit.