Author Topic: Interest Check for Cherry Corp Red esc, cherry logo esc, transformers etc  (Read 30465 times)

Offline awry

• The Discerning Hobbyist
Hi, I'm quite new to this forum and this would be my first time organizing a group buy here. Pretty much been keeping a low profile and mainly talking to KL actually.

Anyway, I noticed a lot of you guys are interested in transformers keycaps etc etc and some of you have even bought them from Ebay already. At a price that i think is kinda expensive. No offense to whomever the seller is.

I should be able to obtain, actually, I'm very sure i'll be able to obtain these caps and at a better price than what's offered on Ebay. Seems really expensive.But I'm not sure  exactly sure what's the interest for these caps in Geekhack at the moment.

Some of the stuff available is White on White Engraved Decepticon PBT Esc keys, other colours are available too, the cherry ones in the title and some other stuff including PBT sets etc. I'll post pics soon. Busy with work.

So yeah, KL suggested I do an interest check. You guys let me know and if anyone can provide advice or help me along with this, i'll appreciate it. Thanks.

Terence
World’s Biggest Nerd and Star Wars Fan.

You can reach me here: knotnuffspace@gmail.com or @the.discerning.hobbyist on Instagram.

Old Sig below from before the 10 years hiatus and still relevant today:

It may take me one day, it may take me one week, It may take me a whole year if it slips my mind by chance, but I ALWAYS reply all my messages. Just please be patient. My work can get very busy at times. Drop me a reminder if it takes too long. Thanks guys.

Offline Lpb45

Interest Check for Cherry Corp Red esc, cherry logo esc, transformers etc
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 06:22:58 »
I may be interested, pics would help ALOT
Topre - 86U   |   Filco - Tenkeyless Linear Red
Filco - Tenkeyless Blue       |   Filco - Fullsize Non NKRO Blue (Work)

Offline CephalicCarnage

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 06:59:46 »
Yes, pics would be great. I may be interested as well.
Filco Tenkeyless "Otaku" (Blue), Leopold Tenkeyless "Otaku" (Brown), Leopold Tenkeyless (Blue), Goldtouch GTC-0077 Numeric Pad (Brown)
In the mail: HHKB Pro2 White/Gray

WTB: G80-8113HRBUS-2 with Clear switches

Offline HaveANiceDay

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 08:49:53 »
Maybe, show me what you got.
Filco Tenkeyless Brown with beige cherry doubleshots (home)
Realforce 86U (work)
Get you own Phantom NAO!

Offline mR_fRag`

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 09:20:46 »
I'm interested, post pica if you can, but i have see the transformer keycaps on ebay, and the amazing batman keycap for example.
Filco MJ2 87 Mx Blue    Filco MJ2 87 Mx Red    Noppoo White Mx Blue     KBC Poker Mx Red    IBM Model M 1391401    Dell AT101w Black Black ALPS

Offline placebo guy

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 10:44:23 »
Count me in.

If possible, I would die for a Grimlock face in robot mode.
Leopold TKL MXRed; RF 103U 55G; WASD MXBlack; Unicomp Spacesaver; AT101W; RK-9000 Blue; various Filco

Offline jinrawke

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 10:49:29 »
interested.

Offline fullofenergy

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 10:51:45 »
Interested with pics

Offline DRG

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 11:31:55 »
im in =D

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 11:44:40 »
Are you based in China?
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline chongyixiong

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 12:56:13 »
Are you going to buy straight from Taobao and resell it here at a lower cost than going through agents like obook and the likes?

That would be awesome.

Offline NormaJean

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 15:45:23 »
I would totally order some keys!

Count me in!

Offline MrPhil

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 15:50:08 »
Interested as well!

Offline awry

« Reply #13 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 17:04:57 »
Hey guys.. Yes, I know pics would help and like I said earlier, I intend to post them asap. Currently it's about 6 in the morning at the moment where I'm at and I only just got home about an hour ago. Looong day of work today along with entertaining clients. Don't worry, pics will be up in a couple of hours time when I get up. I kinda have to post them asap before I actually travel to get these caps.

And yeah, the first thing I wanted to do after coming home today was to play with my new toy for abit. Been waiting for this to arrive for a little while. Think you guys would understand. HID fanatic friend who was as interested as me to see the keyboard came over and helped take the pics. If you're reading this, I think you're crazy but thanks.

Talking about the Vadar plushie, of course =] ... I'll try to find time to post a review on the board after using it a little more. One thing's for sure though, the low noise has nothing to do with the keycaps. The caps and base are normal RFs.

Anyway for those that asked, no, I'm not from China. I'm from Singapore (And no, that is NOT a part of China, for those who think that it is. Which is way too many people and who seriously need to read more about the world.). My name is Terence and I'm a merchandiser for clothes and a few other things that I'm not going to go into. The nature of my work means I have to travel alot. ALOT. And have quite a few friends pretty much all over the place. These caps will come from either China/Taiwan or wherever it is cheapest. If it's not where I'll be flying to next, I have friends who can help me.

For shipping, I will either use my own courier that I've been using for my own business depending if the amount of keys are worth their while or go through the post office. Most likely the latter unless some of you happen to be looking for boards as well. Sets of caps should be lesser than 20 per set and single/double/basically lesser than 10 caps I do not think will be much. I need to check. The caps themselves will definitely be lesser than what was posted on Ebay yesterday or two days ago.

Like I said, I'm new to this forum and in fact, this is my first time organizing a group buy. I do not even bother doing it for my own country's forum. I just help my own friends get stuff they are looking for.

I will post up pics first thing when I get up later. Prices will depend on how many people would be interested hence this thread. Some help from those more experienced at organizing group buys here would be appreciated. I have questions of my own like I if you guys would rather I send to one member in the states who would then mail it out to the rest of you or would you guys like to receive it individually. Also I know i'm new here and trust may be an issue. I do not mind paying for the caps first depending on how many orders there are but how do I protect myself in this case? Thank you in advance to anyone whose help will be forthcoming.

Ter

You can reach me here: knotnuffspace@gmail.com or @the.discerning.hobbyist on Instagram.

It may take me one day, it may take me one week, It may take me a whole year if it slips my mind by chance, but I ALWAYS reply all my messages. Just please be patient. My work can get very busy at times. Drop me a reminder if it takes too long. Thanks guys.

Offline Orphagn

« Reply #14 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 17:45:42 »
Interested! Looking forward to pics!
Keyboards:
KBC Poker
Cherry G80-11900
Cherry G80-3494

Offline keyboardlover

• Hey Paul Walker, Click It or Ticket!
    • http://www.keyboardlover.com
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 18:31:24 »
I'm interested, like the other folks :D

Offline Lpb45

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 19:30:15 »
Are you capable of sourcing 87u's?  I know there may be a couple people including me interested depending on the overall price
Topre - 86U   |   Filco - Tenkeyless Linear Red
Filco - Tenkeyless Blue       |   Filco - Fullsize Non NKRO Blue (Work)

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 22:09:45 »
I'm interested...   in both the keycaps & RF 87U. =P
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline NormaJean

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 28 April 2011, 23:39:01 »
I do want a 87u and the keycaps! I want everything!

Offline godofdeath

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 00:00:32 »
if u can get 104u's i want one of those

Offline awry

« Reply #20 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 06:44:56 »
Sorry about the delay. Work is crap these few days. These are some of the keys I was talking about. i'll post more up in abit.

Offline CephalicCarnage

« Reply #21 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 06:51:49 »
Awesome, thanks for the pics!  Looking good, keep the pics coming.
Filco Tenkeyless "Otaku" (Blue), Leopold Tenkeyless "Otaku" (Brown), Leopold Tenkeyless (Blue), Goldtouch GTC-0077 Numeric Pad (Brown)

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #22 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 06:55:14 »
Def interested in the cherry key. What's up with the small table?

Offline CephalicCarnage

« Reply #23 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 07:03:30 »
Interesting.  It's a keyboard cover with it's "legs" on the sides, rather than the top/bottom like the ones EK stocks.

Offline jat4

« Reply #24 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 07:55:29 »
Interested in the Cherry Esc and the transformers keys.

Offline Orphagn

« Reply #25 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 11:13:40 »
Ohhh I want some Decepticon and Cherry keys! That keyboard cover looks interesting.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 April 2011, 11:27:10 by Orphagn »
Keyboards:
KBC Poker
Cherry G80-11900
Cherry G80-3494

Offline awry

« Reply #26 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 12:36:54 »
Ok guys, more pics are going to be coming up in the next hour or so. I might redo this thread. But as a group buy the next round with prices and pictures first. Big mistake on my part to keep sending pictures one bye one. Sorry, it's been a very busy work week. And like i said, this is my first time organizing a group buy. i do not normally do this. Just so happened that I was planning to buy the same caps for my friends and I and saw you guys buying it off ebay. 20 usd for a single keycap seems a little much to me. Unless it's the titanium ones.  

I am going to be upfront and tell you that the goods will be coming from China and Taiwan mainly coz one side sells some stuff cheaper. Don't ask me why. Also would any of you like anymore PBT keycap sets as well? Or Poker boards? I might as well just do everything this work trip of mine and also to not make my friends do double trips as they are very busy as well and not into mechanical boards. They balk at me spending so much for my stuff. But what do they know. Oneness with rubber and finger orgasms are priceless.

Rough price for a Poker would be about 93USD for non-reds, that's my rough estimate? Would have been 88-90USD last week but the dollar took a pretty big plunge in the past 5 days. From 1.27+ to 1.23 now for those who did not know (I'm comparing to SGD). Shipping would be about 22usd. I need to check.

PBT sets just drop me a pm what you are looking for and i'll see what i can do. Shipping would depend on what kind of shipping you would prefer. I would guess 15 usd. I have to check again through the net.

Offline prava

« Reply #27 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 12:50:19 »
Quote from: awry;339207
Ok guys, more pics are going to be coming up in the next hour or so. I might redo this thread. But as a group buy the next round with prices and pictures first. Big mistake on my part to keep sending pictures one bye one. Sorry, it's been a very busy work week. And like i said, this is my first time organizing a group buy. i do not normally do this. Just so happened that I was planning to buy the same caps for my friends and I and saw you guys buying it off ebay. 20 usd for a single keycap seems a little much to me. Unless it's the titanium ones.  

I am going to be upfront and tell you that the goods will be coming from China and Taiwan mainly coz one side sells some stuff cheaper. Don't ask me why. Also would any of you like anymore PBT keycap sets as well? Or Poker boards? I might as well just do everything this work trip of mine and also to not make my friends do double trips as they are very busy as well and not into mechanical boards. They balk at me spending so much for my stuff. But what do they know. Oneness with rubber and finger orgasms are priceless.

Rough price for a Poker would be about 93USD for non-reds, that's my rough estimate? Would have been 88-90USD last week but the dollar took a pretty big plunge in the past 5 days. From 1.27+ to 1.23 now for those who did not know (I'm comparing to SGD). Shipping would be about 22usd. I need to check.

PBT sets just drop me a pm what you are looking for and i'll see what i can do. Shipping would depend on what kind of shipping you would prefer. I would guess 15 usd. I have to check again through the net.

Take your time mate ;) There is no need to hurry anything, and its actually better if you delay it for a few days and then come with an organized and highly planned topic.

What to offer? You can bet barely anything will be of interest in this geek-squad that is geekhack :) Of course some stuff more than the others...

Also, I don't think you should complicate yourself with too much stuff. Try first with keycaps, and if it works as planned, keep expanding :wave:

Anyway, thanks for your dedication.

Offline mR_fRag`

« Reply #28 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 13:09:29 »
Color keycaps (yellow, blue, red..) will be amazing too, for me for example, i forgot the last group buy :)
Filco MJ2 87 Mx Blue    Filco MJ2 87 Mx Red    Noppoo White Mx Blue     KBC Poker Mx Red    IBM Model M 1391401    Dell AT101w Black Black ALPS

Offline awry

« Reply #29 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 18:26:18 »
Frag: send me a pm of what you want exactly. i'll get it for you. Should be simple enough unless you happen to want some obscure colour. cheers. =]

Offline awry

« Reply #30 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 18:28:32 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;339067
Def interested in the cherry key. What's up with the small table?

You never fail to amuse me, my friend. Hahahahaha.

Offline calavera

« Reply #31 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 20:29:03 »
Can you get a noppoo choco mini with blue switches?

Offline awry

« Reply #32 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 20:41:48 »
One sec. Getting  breakfast for a friend at the moment. =]

Also I know I'm new here, how do we go about doing this? I can get the board first of course, it's not too expensive. Everything here is based on trust like my every other forum right? I don;t ahve many posts here but I've people from my country who can vouch for me. And my ebay rating is 100% even though it's only 80+.

Anyway, brb. i'll pm you.

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #33 on: Fri, 29 April 2011, 20:58:06 »
If you start small, you'll gain trust pretty fast (a key here and there). Then you'll get good feedback and people will be more apt to trust in the future.

Offline awry

« Reply #34 on: Sat, 30 April 2011, 06:35:13 »
Quote from: keyboardlover;339353
If you start small, you'll gain trust pretty fast (a key here and there). Then you'll get good feedback and people will be more apt to trust in the future.

That's what I'm gonna try to do. I'll bring 10-20 each of what I think would be generally liked (Cherry caps and engraved PBT transformers caps which I was going to get for myself anyway) and judging from what people have posted here. If there are not enough, I can always try to get more shipped back through my friends to me for those that missed out. And I'm pretty sure whatever leftovers there will be people who will want them where I'm at. Or i can always just give them to my friends. I do not think I will be bringing your "little table" in except for  myself or later on when i do gain people's trust and we can order together because that cover is not cheap. You scan see for yourself in the pic how thick that cover is and as someone mentioned earlier, covers do not generally come shaped like that that covers your whole board. Wanted to do an MO so that it would save some money for everyone but I do not really see any other way. Nice to know the people here are generally more understanding and helpful than in some other forums. Makes the trouble feel worthwhile.

Currently trying to reply everyone's private messages as well as contacting my friends about the stuff to order. Plus liaise with my courier though I highly doubt he would do it for such a small order. Not worth their time and not worth my money unless i have my own shipment of stuff to send as well. Not to mention I work weekends and public holidays too. Kinda have to when it's your own business and especially in merchandising. Good hired help is hard to find and no way will they put in as much effort as you would yourself. Have to rush quite a few things before I fly off in a few day's time. Flying sucks man. Haha. Anyway, I should be able to receive everything in a week's time or so depending on availability and hopefully no unpredictable natural disasters.

Offline CephalicCarnage

« Reply #35 on: Sat, 30 April 2011, 06:47:57 »
Keep it up man, but don't burn out!  Looking forward to seeing a finalized list of what's available.

Offline awry

« Reply #36 on: Sat, 30 April 2011, 07:17:19 »
Thanks dude. Work has been sh*t. But well, in a way, that's a good thing or I wouldn't be able to satisfy my HID fetishes. Haha. I really hope I'll be able to get enough for everyone. Some things run out so fast. Some China sellers can be full of bs. One tried to sell me a different Topre before. I may be short sighted but I'm still able to count the number of keys in a board. Mock stuff are around too. Japan is much better (like duh) but a real pain in the ass if you've no friends there and can't read Japanese.

Offline awry

« Reply #37 on: Fri, 06 May 2011, 06:27:05 »
Ok, update for this "group buy". Sorry it has taken so long, I only just got back and I have been very busy and i have to fly again next week. Also I never expected to be getting so many private messages or emails from posting this thread. And I reply as many as I can when I have the time. I'm sure some of those I've replied to can vouch for me. Those I have not replied to, I apologise and will reply asap. It's only polite. Just give me time.  

Anyway, not all the keys I posted here were available even though they were before I  posted this thread. Funny thing is a few of them are totally gone right after I posted this interest check which on my part is a f**king stupid mistake. Someone or some people with access to Asian countries might have read this and found out how much interest there is and got to them before I did. I'm more pissed because,as I've mentioned before, I was just going to get these for myself and my friends initially. Never had I the intention of starting a group buy from the start (I know how hard it can be and how much time it would take) til I saw people like KL paying so much off ebay for the same things I was gonna be getting for myself anyway.  

Good news is, lucky I didn't post everything that I wanted to buy and quite a few things are on their way or are with me already. Cherry logo keycaps were all gone though there were quite a number, a lot actually, available before this thread. But my friend is trying to see if she can help me find more when she has the time. White on white transformers ones too. Cherry corp esc keys, I managed to only get 20 and not all 20 will be on sale here. Priority goes to my friends. And one of those I plan to give to didjamatic for something he helped me with. There should be more than 10 left for everyone here. Also I managed to get some keyboards as well that some of you may want. If not, I would not mind keeping them or sell them in my own country or other forums. I will post everything I've bought so far when I get them which should be in a week or so. 2-3 weeks max.

The RF thread that I said I would start to answer everyone's questions, as well as the silent 87 RF review that I told KL I would do, I will when I can find the time after replying people's mails. If any of you want to look for me, just send a pm here or email me at awry.22@gmail.com. I will reply for sure. I just ask for your patience. Thanks!

Offline awry

« Reply #38 on: Fri, 06 May 2011, 06:44:59 »
Oh yah, would any of you with Topres want any of the coloured key cap sets that came out recently? Coz I'm getting a couple for myself from Japan. I ordered mine already but shouldn't be too late to throw in one or two sets with my purchase yet. Not cheap though. 1 USD is to 80 Yen as of today and the Yen has been rising despite the tsunami, potential radioactive disaster, weird people etc etc. Whereas the dollar... Well, let's not go there.. Heh... Let me know..

Ter

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #39 on: Fri, 06 May 2011, 08:38:18 »
Quote from: awry;342433
Oh yah, would any of you with Topres want any of the coloured key cap sets that came out recently?

I'd be interested in those but just need to know which colors and of course, how much with shipping to US.  Thanks!
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline awry

« Reply #40 on: Fri, 06 May 2011, 12:30:03 »
@reaper: All 5 colours are available at the moment but there aren't many left except for white. Many of those all over from what I heard. It's 108 Caps you know right? I need to check on shipping. But how much could it be? They are keycaps. Not keyboards. Unless you're telling me it's a set of the titanium ones. Then yeah...

Offline awry

« Reply #41 on: Fri, 06 May 2011, 12:36:08 »
By the way, I may send everyone's orders if anyone buys anything and if it's a big bulk to my friend who lives in Virginia for him to send out to everyone. It might/should be cheaper for everyone including me. One 5kg package would be cheaper than five 1kg packages. I'll buy him lunch or something when I go over hopefully two months later to visit him. Not now. Weather has been crap there lately I heard from him. Freaking hate the cold.

Oh, first stuff came in today. Good timing. Lucky I was home or I'll have to waste my damn time going to the bloody post office depending which one they send it to.
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 May 2011, 12:51:48 by awry »

Offline awry

« Reply #42 on: Fri, 06 May 2011, 12:58:16 »
By the way, I may send everyone's orders if anyone buys anything and if it's a big bulk to my friend who lives in Virginia for him to send out to everyone. It might/should be cheaper for everyone including me. One 5kg package would be cheaper than five 1kg packages. I'll buy him lunch or something when I go over hopefully two months later to visit him. Not now. Weather has been crap there lately I heard from him. Freaking hate the cold.

Oh, first stuff came in today. Good timing. Lucky I was home or I'll have to waste my damn time going to the bloody post office depending which one they send it to.

Excuse the bad handwriting. I'm not the most creative person and this was just for fun. As it is, I have 3 messages I have to reply to as well. The cancelled part on the table was something I realized maybe shouldn't be posted. Heh. If anyone has recommendations for a good DAC for my speakers, please pm me. Thanks.
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 May 2011, 13:02:46 by awry »

Offline Half-Saint

« Reply #43 on: Fri, 06 May 2011, 14:52:12 »
I'd be interested in at least one Cherry Corp key, if it's Cherry MX compatible and two transformers caps (Autobots / Decepticons) like the ones on ebay.

Cheers
IBM Model M (6) - Acer Alcatel 6312-KW - IBM Model M Space Saver - IBM Model M 122-key - Cherry G80-3000 (2) - IBM Model F AT - TG3 BL82A (2)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Mazora

« Reply #44 on: Fri, 06 May 2011, 15:06:53 »
keyboard roof
HHKB Pro 2: black case white keys
Filco Masjestouch v2 / MX-Reds / hard lending pads /Dye-sub keycaps
RF-87UW

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #45 on: Fri, 06 May 2011, 15:09:31 »
One cherry corp key for me please.

Offline SecrtAgentMan

« Reply #46 on: Fri, 06 May 2011, 16:31:32 »
I'd be interested in the ESC or Cherry Corp key

Offline awry

« Reply #47 on: Sun, 08 May 2011, 08:31:33 »
To everyone that has pm-ed me, there are 5 more of you at least i think, i'm not sure from just glancing through my emails, seeing how many are from Geekhack but not having the time to go through them properly, I'll try to reply all of you tonight. As well as everyone here. Sorry. Some stuff were troublesome like the Cherry caps. Had a misunderstanding with the seller. And I swaear there were more before I posted it here.

Especially sorry to Ricercar or any who have been waiting for awhile for my replies. Very rude of me. Anyway, yes, i can get what you want, last i saw at least, but you really need to know the details. That isn't a cheap board.

Quick update: Friend in Virgina is willing to help but I don't think he really gets how troublesome it might get yet. A dollar or something for him to his account if you order substantial stuff or boards when I can finally get this buy going for his fuel and trouble would be nice. He's still in University and not working full time yet. It's not needed but would be a nice gesture. I'll feed his fat a$$ as a thank you when I go over anyway. This is only if it'll be cheaper than sending to each of you one by one on my own. I've never done a group buy so i'm not too sure.

@KL : No key caps for you! You haven't even given me your name til now! Or found me that particular KL key cap!! Jerk. Just kidding. Don't worry, your cherry corp's on me. Not because they were cheap or that I'm rich. They cost and are worth more than the Transformer ones, you should know. Hell, I would be using Akimate maxis instead of A5s for speakers if I were loaded. Damn, I really want those those things...  I just appreciate you taking the time and helping me out with questions when I was new to this forum. No one else I pm-ed bothered to reply that time though some were online. If you've the time check your mail later. I wanna sell a spacesaver (Anyone interested in this please do not pm me about this yet. Thank you.) here instead of eBay and would like your opinion on a few things. Had it for awhile and yeah, it doesn't really save space and like you, I don't like bucklings. To each his own, i guess. Friend (Squarebox in this forum) here modded ergo clears for me to try on one of his boards. Good stuff.

I know it's hard to believe but I'm still working now and it's at past 8 pm on a Sunday. Peak period. And I fly again on Weds. I would take a screen shot of the number of tabs i have opened per window but that's quite pointless. I rather be here and laughing at KL's comments or RIGs' thoughtless ones (I'm a RF fan, of coz i know the difference between the key caps. Geez.). Here's a pic of my inbox though. Not sure if you guys can see. Obviously not all are from GH. Alot are receipts, invites for events and all that crap. Duh. But I've at least 30 of them to reply to by today for work.

I just hope this whole thing works out. Update you guys asap. Ciao.

Ter

Offline keyboardlover

« Reply #48 on: Sun, 08 May 2011, 09:21:34 »
Hey man, you'll be the first to get a \KL key as soon as I get them! The doubleshot group buy is taking a longgggg time to ship!

Thanks for all your hard work...just take your time. We appreciate it!

Offline awry

« Reply #49 on: Mon, 09 May 2011, 09:42:47 »
If Kl himself doesn/t not have KL caps, that's quite sad, bro... haha.. anyway you know which i want.. contact you later... my word.

Anyway, i'm already sending some key caps to this buyer. Nothing i posted here, just extra stuff i saw he was looking for that I had. Brand new unused filco caps original 87 set at 30 bucks. Is that too expensive? I'm giving him a free keycap puller as well coz he doesn't have one and I have plenty and I don't use those. It's the round ones. I warned him about using it though. Have to be careful. Accepting half payment first til he gets the item. And I'm pretty sure my shipping to him is cheaper than anyone else here so far. Registered. Will reach him in about 10 days once i get the green light from him and post tmr.  If it's too expensive let me know please. Coz it's about the same price as in my own country. I just do not like the typical people in my country so I would rather sell here or Europe even though it's more troublesome. If it's too expensive, i'll reduce the price for him. He's a newbie to all these and just got his first mech board. He kinda overestimated his typing skills. Went for blanks. I not earning more from selling here. I just hate monopolies.

Update: I went to find out about shipping. It's going to be cheaper if i send to my friend in Virginia.
« Last Edit: Mon, 09 May 2011, 10:38:14 by awry »