geekhack Marketplace > Matias

Matias Click/Tactile - Special Editions/Repros?

(1/1)

rhubarbpi:
Considering how prized Alps SKCM Blue, Orange, Salmon, Neon Green etc. are with MK enthusiasts:

What is the possibility of Matias doing some Limited Edition recreation/redux switches of those classics?

I know @chyrosran22 mentioned in his AMA that he would love to collaborate with them.

Doing redo's of the rarer models would also impact sky high pricing for the boards with the originals (in theory).

If Matias actually monitors here sometimes, CHIME IN WITH THOUGHTS!!!

:thumb:

pixelpusher:

--- Quote from: rhubarbpi on Sat, 20 June 2020, 01:36:13 ---Considering how prized Alps SKCM Blue, Orange, Salmon, Neon Green etc. are with MK enthusiasts:

What is the possibility of Matias doing some Limited Edition recreation/redux switches of those classics?

I know @chyrosran22 mentioned in his AMA that he would love to collaborate with them.

Doing redo's of the rarer models would also impact sky high pricing for the boards with the originals (in theory).

If Matias actually monitors here sometimes, CHIME IN WITH THOUGHTS!!!

:thumb:

--- End quote ---

I mean, the dude's been working on a 60% with arrows for what?... 3? 4 years?  If he did decide to take it up, I'd say we might have a chance to see them in 2035.   :p

funkmon:
I feel like it's been 10. It'll probably come out by the time we die, but idk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version