geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC]KeyKobo-Retro Mixed Lights| Ended

(1/14) > >>

Jr.Mars:

Ended! All stocks are sold out. Thanks for your support~

Hello there,

Welcome to Keykobo - Retro Mixed Lights

This is the 3rd set of "Retro Series" after MW-Retro Lights and PBTfans-Retro Dark Lights

This set will be manufactured by Key Kobo.
Same as MW-Retro Lights and PBTfans-Retro Dark Lights, this set will be an in-stock set and will be sold through vendors later this year.

-

Keykobo is a new ABS double-shot manufacturer come from China. After I received their previous sets: Key Kobo - BoW and Key Kobo - Artlife.
I was very surprised by their excellent quality and believe that the products of this cooperation will be very satisfactory to everyone.

-

>>>> Interest Check Form <<<<

- Please help me to fill out this form and provide any feedback that you have.

◎ Inspiration

This set is inspired by Tohsi Industrial Design's "Eureka", they used three different vintage keysets and blend them into an elegant mix-n-match keycap set on their keykoard.
When I first saw the caps, I found it so attractive and immediately reached out to them. They generously authorized me to make this interesting set from an idea to an actual product.

◎ Kittings

◎ Renders

More

◎ About Key Kobo

Key Kobo was founded in 2020, and has dedicated in researching and manufacturing double-shot keycaps. Key Kobo's goal is to pursue precise injection mold and clear legends.
The mold has been repeatedly tested, modified and verified to reach the goal.I have verified several prototypes during the design process.

Key Kobo has several collaborations with NovelKeys and Geonworks and received optimisitc feedback.

◎ Contact

◎ Information

☆ Manufacturer: Key Kobo
☆ Material: ABS material
☆ Production Method: Doubleshot
☆ Profile: Cherry profile

◎ Vendor List

US: Divinikey / KFA
EU: KeyGem
UK: SerpentKeys
Singapore: Ktechs
Indonisia: Kukey Studio
Korea: GeonWorks
Taiwan: 鍵盤好貴
Thailand: Prophet
Canada: unikeyboards (GroupBuy)

Jr.Mars:
◎ Blog 6/19

1. Production finished. Will be shipped to your vendors after their payment complete.
2. Update full base kit photos. More photos click here
3. New kitting renders and board renders. All renders are adjusted based on full base products.
4. Add the deskmat.
5. Update vendor list.

NoPunIn10Did:
This is pretty wild. For the history reference picture, was that just a single one-off that a company put together using a mix of sets, or did they actually manufacture a set of boards like that?

stidal:
cannot tell if i love it or hate it

Designerstudio:
I really love it! Keep on your amazing work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version