Author Topic: Thank You, Geekhack || [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack  (Read 468101 times)

Offline cjhard

• Claudia the Magnificent
Elrick, whenever you speak, you make me uncomfortable. Like Jesus Saves uncomfortable. But I cannot argue with results. You sure do bring all the boys to the yard.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Elrick, whenever you speak, you make me uncomfortable. Like Jesus Saves uncomfortable. But I cannot argue with results. You sure do bring all the boys to the yard.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

Show Image

Are you Mexican Nubbi?

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
ordered. the keys u offer make my heart sway like a palm tree during a hurricane
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

Show Image

Are you Mexican Nubbi?

Nope, I'm practically a daywalker, aside from not being ginger, not having freckles, and having a soul.  I'm white as white comes.

Offline billnye

• ability man
ordered. the keys u offer make my heart sway like a palm tree during a hurricane
Aww that's the sweetest thing I've heard all day <3

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

But I thought hurricanes broke palm trees in a hurricane.  Why you be breaking his heart like that billnye?

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

Show Image

Are you Mexican Nubbi?

Nope, I'm practically a daywalker, aside from not being ginger, not having freckles, and having a soul.  I'm white as white comes.

Why does your signature have all those mexican brands on it then?

Offline billnye

• ability man

But I thought hurricanes broke palm trees in a hurricane.  Why you be breaking his heart like that billnye?
big scam incoming ;)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

Tapatio is American bruh.  And can't a guy like good hot sauce without a racial assumption?

Teasing aside, it's a joke and a reaction to this chain and the subsequent false claims that Cholula is good.

big scam incoming ;)

billnye confirmed top skammer.  But he claims is legit, has picture proof:

Also, TIL that when you search for top scammer, two of the most relevant results are likely from photo "proof" from Nigerian prince scams.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.

Tapatio is American bruh.  And can't a guy like good hot sauce without a racial assumption?

Teasing aside, it's a joke and a reaction to this chain and the subsequent false claims that Cholula is good.

big scam incoming ;)

billnye confirmed top skammer.  But he claims is legit, has picture proof:

Show Image

Show Image

Also, TIL that when you search for top scammer, two of the most relevant results are likely from photo "proof" from Nigerian prince scams.

No racial assumption in the comment; for the records, I have Spanish and English inheritance.

Offline billnye

• ability man
Invoices will start tomorrow :)

First 100 people to pay for their order of a mod set will be eligible for the brobot raffle.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

First 100 people to pay for their order of a mod set will be eligible for the brobot raffle.

I thought it was first 100 who signed up.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator

+1

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
I assume he will invoice in order so as long as you pay when you get the invoice you should be okay. But then again bill did say it was the first 100 on his list.

Offline billnye

• ability man

I worded that poorly, sorry. What I meant was the first 100 people who ordered a mod set and pay their invoice will be eligible for the raffle.

If the people in the first 100 have not paid their invoice after a week, their spot in the raffle will be passed to the next person on the list who has paid.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan

I worded that poorly, sorry. What I meant was the first 100 people who ordered a mod set and pay their invoice will be eligible for the raffle.

If the people in the first 100 have not paid their invoice after a week, their spot in the raffle will be passed to the next person on the list who has paid.
really excited for this bill thanks again and can't wait to get this paid tomorrow !!!!!

Edit: quick question I'm starting to accumulate some GMK mods and have no GMK sets to put them on!(besides hyperfuse incoming)I'm looking for a fairly neutral colored GMK set so I can put mods on them and have profiles match(Dolch is perfect but I missed it) anybody have any ideas !? Also does anyone have ideas for cherry profile sets so I can mix and match my mods!
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 May 2015, 20:46:53 by Sed8op8 »
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline billnye

• ability man

really excited for this bill thanks again and can't wait to get this paid tomorrow !!!!!

Edit: quick question I'm starting to accumulate some GMK mods and have no GMK sets to put them on!(besides hyperfuse incoming)I'm looking for a fairly neutral colored GMK set so I can put mods on them and have profiles match(Dolch is perfect but I missed it) anybody have any ideas !? Also does anyone have ideas for cherry profile sets so I can mix and match my mods!
I would check out photeqk's upcoming classic beige group buy or the WoB set on ctrl alt right now :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Situation, good :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan

I would check out photeqk's upcoming classic beige group buy or the WoB set on ctrl alt right now :)
Damn thanks Bill I completely forgot that the new ctrl alt caps are cherry profile so hopefully they will mix and match with GMK flawlessly ! I'm really excited to pay my invoice as these bad chickens are SMEXY !! Thanks again ! Situation, great  :))
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder

Damn thanks Bill I completely forgot that the new ctrl alt caps are cherry profile so hopefully they will mix and match with GMK flawlessly ! I'm really excited to pay my invoice as these bad chickens are SMEXY !! Thanks again ! Situation, great  :))

Check out this one as well:https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71507.0

Offline billnye

• ability man

Check out this one as well:https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71507.0
Definitely a cool group buy, but I'm not sure how well that would match bright blue mods :))

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Have invoices gone out? Not seeing mine!

Offline billnye

• ability man
Have invoices gone out? Not seeing mine!
Sorry I didn't see this post.

Invoices starting now :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Situation paid.

Offline billnye

• ability man
Situation paid.
First order paid! Something special will be included in your package ;)

Offline ROFLmonstar

I paid mine the moment I got it, too. ;p

Looking forward to it! Only a couple of esc packs, but my first gmk set, let's see what the hype is all about.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Still not got mine  :(
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan

Offline billnye

• ability man
Still not got mine  :(
I can only work so fast :))

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline gravenshard

• vagabondage
Paid  :)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
paid  :)
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
Just to add to all the pain, I just put my order in (in anticipation of the beige GMK GB happening).

Offline Hzza

Paid up, cheers Billy-boy :D

Offline billnye

• ability man
First 50 invoices have been sent out. Gonna take a break now before I head out for the night.

Hopefully I can get 50 more out tomorrow.

Deadline for paying invoices will be June 1st. I'll keep order sheet open for a few more days in case anyone wants to hop in at the last minute.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
And paid. I added a message for you as well Bill.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
Paid mine, hopefully I win

Offline Stabilized

All paid from me as well  ;)

Offline billnye

• ability man
And paid. I added a message for you as well Bill.
Noted!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
paid <3
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline dakuzo

Paid, thanks for running this billnye  :thumb:
Digilog Realforce 87u - 45g - GMK Dolch
Leopold FC660C - JTK WoB
GoN Nerd Crystal TKL - 62g Mx Blacks - JTK PoW
Duck Octagon - Gateron Blacks - Miami Odessa R4

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Paid thanks a bunch Bill Nye German keyboard/keycap guy  :thumb:

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
PAID, TYVM.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
Deadline for paying invoices will be June 1st. I'll keep order sheet open for a few more days in case anyone wants to hop in at the last minute.

Thanks for allowing that amount of time to pay up in full  :thumb: .   Anxiously awaiting my bill for this excellent side-dish of GMK.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Paid.  How my wallet felt:

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
I'll be paying in the next couple of days. Just switched banks, and I'm waiting to link my paypal.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Ridillz

Oh wow. I somehow missed the brobot bit! now I have a 10% chance of getting my first artisan keycap. That is infinitely higher than my chances of getting the only Amiibo I want and a clickclack  :cool:
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline pesky brat

Oh wow. I somehow missed the brobot bit! now I have a 10% chance of getting my first artisan keycap. That is infinitely higher than my chances of getting the only Amiibo I want and a clickclack  :cool:

Out of curiosity... What amiibo do you want?  :p

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"

Out of curiosity... What amiibo do you want?  :p

What is an Amiibo?