Author Topic: Thank You, Geekhack || [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack  (Read 468098 times)

Offline pesky brat

Oh wow. I somehow missed the brobot bit! now I have a 10% chance of getting my first artisan keycap. That is infinitely higher than my chances of getting the only Amiibo I want and a clickclack  :cool:

Out of curiosity... What amiibo do you want?  :p

What is an Amiibo?

In short, Nintendo figures that you can use in certain Wii U/3DS games. They're pretty clearly meant for kids, but as with all Nintendo stuff, adults collect them.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
Paid up!

This is hoping the keyboard gods spoil me with a matching brobot  :p

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Paid up!

This is hoping the keyboard gods spoil me with a matching brobot  :p

If past RNGaneesha decisions are any indication, it's a 99:10 chance you'll win instead of the 10:1 from the OP.

Offline billnye

• ability man
I'm going to be pretty busy today with Mothers Day stuff, but I'll try to get a few more invoices out!

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Oh wow. I somehow missed the brobot bit! now I have a 10% chance of getting my first artisan keycap. That is infinitely higher than my chances of getting the only Amiibo I want and a clickclack  8)

What is an Amiibo?

In short, Nintendo figures that you can use in certain Wii U/3DS games. They're pretty clearly meant for kids, but as with all Nintendo stuff, adults collect them.

If you refer to the wii avatars; then, they are called mii, the miiverse is the virtual place to meet other miis, and the channel you can create them is the mii channel.

Offline darkclone24

Not too late for one more I hope!

Submitted a form.
RS84 67g Zealio Purple | Choc Mini MX Black | WASD V2 MX Clear | Golbat 78g Zealio Purple | Duck Octagon V2 MX Clear

Offline Ridillz

Oh wow. I somehow missed the brobot bit! now I have a 10% chance of getting my first artisan keycap. That is infinitely higher than my chances of getting the only Amiibo I want and a clickclack  :cool:

Lucina.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline lawizeg

My first GB  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Submitted a form.

Welcome to Geekhack!

Did you join so you could participate in this GB?

Welcome to Geekhack!

Long time lurking, what brought you out of the woodwork?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life

Offline billnye

• ability man
Made it back home.

More invoices going out now.

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
Paid.

Offline justnits

Made it back home.

More invoices going out now.

hi billnye,
i think i did submitted an order before the closing date but for some reason i'm not too sure if i did now  :confused:
do you think you can check for me?
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
waiting my invoice :-s

Offline jackiecanev2

Im still waiting, too - maybe billnye hasn't gotten them all out yet.
| HHKB2 | Viper | 356.2 | Ducati | pitties | scalpels |

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
there's ~500 people to invoice. it'll take a while. he's likely just going through in order of purchase.

Offline handsome8848

Ordered.

I hope it's not too late. Big fan of blue.

First post & first GB.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
Ordered.

I hope it's not too late. Big fan of blue.

First post & first GB.

Welcome to GH, both of you: Your wallet and you.

Offline darkclone24

Submitted a form.

Welcome to Geekhack!

Joined for a keyboard group buy, decided I need some caps so I'm in for this and the JTK caps.
RS84 67g Zealio Purple | Choc Mini MX Black | WASD V2 MX Clear | Golbat 78g Zealio Purple | Duck Octagon V2 MX Clear

Offline billnye

• ability man

Submitted a form.

Welcome to Geekhack!

Joined for a keyboard group buy, decided I need some caps so I'm in for this and the JTK caps.
Welcome!

You joined the right group buys- gmk and jtkeycaps are both very high quality. :)

Offline ShardZer0

Ordered the other night, can't resist the GMK!

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
77th in line, invoice received and paid!  :thumb:

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Invoice paid  :thumb:
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
Sorry if this has been answered already but when is the deadline to pay your invoice? I'm waiting for some funds to become available from eBay.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
Sorry if this has been answered already but when is the deadline to pay your invoice? I'm waiting for some funds to become available from eBay.

Deadline for paying invoices will be June 1st.

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan

Awesome, thanks

Offline billnye

• ability man

Awesome, thanks
I'll update the OP. Apologies for the confusion.
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 May 2015, 06:42:45 by billnye »

Offline lolpes

Waiting for my invoice :)

Offline lawizeg

Welcome to Geekhack!

Thanks!

Something I could afford lol(I got an Esc pack), and the need for Cherry/GMK caps to replace these Tai-Haos...

Offline NorrisB

could you send me my invoice sir I dont wanna miss out on this GB by forgetting

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Welcome to Geekhack!

Thanks!

Something I could afford lol(I got an Esc pack), and the need for Cherry/GMK caps to replace these Tai-Haos...

There's been a few Esc packs - they are easy to collect and have a good range of colours :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline NorrisB

whats the holdup with the invoices

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
He has near 500 invoices, you just posted 2 hours ago, have some patience

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
Every one needs to chill out lol. Billnye I one guy sending them out to everyone individually. No one who filled out the form will be left out.

Offline ttzhou

~450 unique people (rough estimate accounting for vendors, dupes and such)

50 per day. takes 9 days.

may 10 start.

today may 12.

i'd worry at may 19.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
He has near 500 invoices, you just posted 2 hours ago, have some patience

That's the funny thing here, all the newbs think that anyone running a Group Buy has an Army of Workers at their disposal, BUT in reality about 98% of all Group Buys here on Geekhack are only run by ONE person, the individual who initiated it.

I would like to say to all those impatient ones out there, run an actual Group Buy by yourself,  here on Geekhack. 

Once you've gone through it PLEASE report how easy it was to progress through from design and ordering, billing, picking up all the money, sending it off to the manufacturer, dealing with people requesting when their order shall be sent, all postage issues and sending everything out.    After all that you will also have to personally deal with any complaints, short orders and general misrepresentations concerning left out orders, quality and damage issues   8) .

That person complaining constantly about receiving their bill and order, shall then truly know what's involved and shall remain a little quiet and less ignorant concerning Group Buy activity here on Geekhack.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
Don't take NorrisB's bait, he shows up in every single gb thread with this crap.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline NorrisB

well Im just making sure I havent missed an email

Offline whentheclouds

Don't take NorrisB's bait, he shows up in every single gb thread with this crap.
yep. all his posts that i've seen are either complaints or demands, always rudely and without the slightest trace of politeness or consideration towards the individuals/parties he's addressing

Offline ttzhou

yep. all his posts that i've seen are either complaints or demands, always rudely and without the slightest trace of politeness or consideration towards the individuals/parties he's addressing

anonymity, the slayer of civility.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
Paid right now :)

well Im just making sure I havent missed an email

Wondering how this could happen these days, I would believe you 20 years ago when email was an unimportant service for lots of people, but how could one miss a PayPal invoice? Even when you get 200 business mails a day you should not 'miss a mail'.
... ...

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
I'm going to be pretty busy today with Mothers Day stuff, but I'll try to get a few more invoices out!
Everybody knows I took your mother out that day... You wasn't busy son.
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline billnye

• ability man

Everybody knows I took your mother out that day... You wasn't busy son.
Don't make me tell your wife :p

could you send me my invoice sir I dont wanna miss out on this GB by forgetting
Sorry for the delay. Today is my last AP exam so after it I'll try to send out some invoices.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Sorry for the delay. Today is my last AP exam so after it I'll try to send out some invoices.

Good situation, 'cause I want to pay before the deadline so I don't miss out on the chance of Bros after all that excitement just scraping in due to the kindness of an earlier orderer.

Offline billnye

• ability man

Good situation, 'cause I want to pay before the deadline so I don't miss out on the chance of Bros after all that excitement just scraping in due to the kindness of an earlier orderer.
I apologize to the people who will receive theirs a little later and have less time to pay. If you need a few more days after the deadline to get the money, send me a PM and we can work it out :)

Offline geniekid

GL! :thumb:

Offline jackiecanev2

GL! :thumb:

This. :thumb:

(And for all you guys who run GBs, cheers to you. The internet makes us forget that real people run these things.)
| HHKB2 | Viper | 356.2 | Ducati | pitties | scalpels |

Offline billnye

• ability man
Thanks guys, the exam went well :)

I have sent out invoices for the first 125 orders. I'll try to get 25 more out later tonight and another 50 tomorrow.

Offline ShardZer0

Paid. Thanks for this buy billnye!  :thumb:

Offline Giorgio

Compliments for the result of your exam :-) What do you study if I'm not too curious?

Thanks guys, the exam went well :)

I have sent out invoices for the first 125 orders. I'll try to get 25 more out later tonight and another 50 tomorrow.