Author Topic: Thank You, Geekhack || [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack  (Read 468028 times)

Offline kokokoy

Re: [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack- (Shipping)
« Reply #1500 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 17:32:55 »
Sent. Thanks billnye.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1501 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 01:53:24 »
Also, for international people concerned over the new higher shipping costs.

The price I charged for shipping was $9. The price has now gone up to $13.5 for shipping +$.5 for each bubble mailer I use. If any international people would like to send $5 to cover the difference I would greatly appreciate it and love you long time, but it is not required.

If you do decide to contribute anything, please send the money to billnyegb at gmail.com.

Thank you all for your generosity.

Money sent.

Thank you for your effort with the group buy so far, and for your excellent communication!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1502 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 02:00:49 »
Still waiting bill...

Offline Kouni

« Reply #1503 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 02:32:58 »
Sent a little money as well.

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1504 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 08:11:21 »
 :thumb:

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1505 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 10:47:51 »

The price I charged for shipping was $9. The price has now gone up to $13.5 for shipping +$.5 for each bubble mailer I use. If any international people would like to send $5 to cover the difference I would greatly appreciate it and love you long time, but it is not required.

If you do decide to contribute anything, please send the money to billnyegb at gmail.com.

I'll send you some in a few days. :thumb:
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline padath

« Reply #1506 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 12:48:23 »

Money sent.

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #1507 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 16:42:20 »
Maybe I sent money.  Maybe I did not. 

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1508 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 19:40:13 »
Maybe I sent money.  Maybe I did not. 

Maybe you posted about it.  Maybe you didn't :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1509 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 19:44:31 »
I think I got my shipping notice, the pack should be in its way "home" tomorrow, yey!.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #1510 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 20:06:04 »
Will send some Dollars tomorrow.
... ...

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1511 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 09:11:01 »
International shipping started since I just got my notice.
That also reminds me that I need to send bill some dough.
Should I send the money to the PayPal you used for invoicing? I assume it belongs to you and it's not actually your mother's.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline lolpes

« Reply #1512 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 09:28:01 »
I will also send some money for bill, Thank tou very much for all the hard work invested in this ;)

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1513 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 11:16:02 »
Thank you so much to everyone who has donated extra money so far. It is really appreciated :thumb:.

I only ended up getting 10 orders packed up last night. USPS increased the size of their shipping label for international and they no longer fit on the bubble mailers I had bought for this group buy. I only had 10 bubble mailers laying around from random other things I had bought, so that was all I could ship. So now I need to buy new bubble mailers. Nothing seems to be going my way this group buy :)).

People whose orders went out today:

FrostyToast
LechnerDE
MAR82
padath
o3okevin
TDub
thewomp
Johan
effectiveduck
ideus

I hope to get some more orders out once I get my new bubble mailers from Amazon.

Should I send the money to the PayPal you used for invoicing? I assume it belongs to you and it's not actually your mother's.
Same email as invoicing.

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #1514 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 11:20:29 »
Thank you so much to everyone who has donated extra money so far. It is really appreciated :thumb:.

I only ended up getting 10 orders packed up last night. USPS increased the size of their shipping label for international and they no longer fit on the bubble mailers I had bought for this group buy. I only had 10 bubble mailers laying around from random other things I had bought, so that was all I could ship. So now I need to buy new bubble mailers. Nothing seems to be going my way this group buy :)).

FrostyToast
LechnerDE
MAR82
padath
o3okevin
TDub
thewomp
Johan
effectiveduck
ideus

I hope to get some more orders out once I get my new bubble mailers from Amazon.

Same email as invoicing.

I see my name there!!!  :p :p :p :thumb: ;D :D

Also sent $5 to help with the shipping and all

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1515 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 11:21:11 »

I only ended up getting 10 orders packed up last night. USPS increased the size of their shipping label for international and they no longer fit on the bubble mailers I had bought for this group buy.

I had the same problem recently and printed the label at 80% size -- made it to the UK with no problem.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1516 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 11:25:20 »

I only ended up getting 10 orders packed up last night. USPS increased the size of their shipping label for international and they no longer fit on the bubble mailers I had bought for this group buy.

I had the same problem recently and printed the label at 80% size -- made it to the UK with no problem.
Thank you for the suggestion, I will have to try that out.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1517 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 12:03:17 »

FrostyToast
LechnerDE
MAR82
padath
o3okevin
TDub
thewomp
Johan
effectiveduck
ideus

Same email as invoicing.

Rats. Here's hoping next time!
Waiting to pay for a couple of things and see what I can donate after that.  :thumb:

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1518 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 12:07:47 »

FrostyToast
LechnerDE
MAR82
padath
o3okevin
TDub
thewomp
Johan
effectiveduck
ideus

Same email as invoicing.

Wow! the name is there, yey!

Offline Frizer

« Reply #1519 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 12:27:06 »
Sent you $10  :cool:

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #1520 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 12:42:54 »
Just curious. I know most everyone has received theirs in the Domestic USA, but I never got mine.  Any chance these got sent out without tracking recently?

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1521 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 12:43:37 »
I did not get the remaining US orders out. My plan was to do that tonight. You all should receive tracking information in a few hours.

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #1522 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 14:53:24 »
I did not get the remaining US orders out. My plan was to do that tonight. You all should receive tracking information in a few hours.

Sweet! Thanks for the prompt update.

Offline Johan

« Reply #1523 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 15:51:33 »
Aw yiss.
Now for the month of refreshing the usps link like a spasm.
Uh, stuff.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #1524 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 13:35:58 »
Will send some Dollars tomorrow.

Sent!
... ...

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1525 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 13:55:36 »

still waiting...

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1526 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 15:29:53 »

still waiting...

What? You haven't received your stuff in the two days since you last posted? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1527 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 15:34:15 »

still waiting...

What? You haven't received your stuff in the two days since you last posted? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!

I'm guessing he was requesting a tracking numero.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1528 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:12:45 »
still waiting for my order... i'm pretty patient about these things, but bill has the keys now. he has delayed shipping for months because it was inconvenient for him. my order was not in the first 3 rounds of CONUS shipments. when asked about my order, i was told i was "skipped,"  and simply told to wait. now i feel frustrated and powerless.

all i can do is ping bill for my order until he ships. sorry if this is as annoying for the rest of you

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1529 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:16:22 »
I did not get the US orders shipped out yet. I am making the labels for them right now, so you all will get emails shortly.

still waiting for my order... i'm pretty patient about these things, but bill has the keys now. he has delayed shipping for months because it was inconvenient for him. my order was not in the first 3 rounds of CONUS shipments. when asked about my order, i was told i was "skipped,"  and simply told to wait. now i feel frustrated and powerless.

all i can do is ping bill for my order until he ships. sorry if this is as annoying for the rest of you
You have been refunded. I hope this solves your problems :thumb:.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1530 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:21:25 »
I did not get the US orders shipped out yet. I am making the labels for them right now, so you all will get emails shortly.

i didn't ask for a refund, man i just want my keys.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:28:12 by roostrc0gburn »

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1531 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:25:56 »
well done bill, well done.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1532 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:28:07 »

what a **** show. i didn't ask for a refund, man i wanted my keys.

Lastly, remember the golden rule:

My thread, my rules

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1533 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:28:51 »

what a **** show. i didn't ask for a refund, man i wanted my keys.

Lastly, remember the golden rule:

My thread, my rules

that's no way to treat a customer, dude. i tried being polite, i tried being patient.

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #1534 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:30:15 »
snip
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:32:13 by Meiosis »
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1535 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:30:53 »
Is it true that the remaining shipments won brobots?  :thumb:

the rumor is true?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1536 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 19:42:09 »

the rumor is true?

That would mean all international orders get a Bro Bot!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1537 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 19:42:53 »

the rumor is true?

That would mean all international orders get a Bro Bot!

Hooray!

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #1538 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 10:48:09 »
I want to send you extra money, please kindly remind me of your email address?! Thanks

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1539 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 11:05:24 »
I want to send you extra money, please kindly remind me of your email address?! Thanks

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1540 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 11:07:24 »

billnyegb at gmail.com. (From reply # 1500)

Offline TheMoonUnderWater

« Reply #1541 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 12:12:37 »

Just seen this, will send you the money to cover your additional costs. Thank you for running this group buy.

Offline TheMoonUnderWater

« Reply #1542 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 12:16:39 »

Just seen this, will send you the money to cover your additional costs. Thank you for running this group buy.

Done!

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1543 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 20:35:57 »
Thank you all for your continued support :).

My bubble mailers should be coming tomorrow so I will get some orders packed up this weekend. On Sunday people should be getting shipping notifications.

I hope you all have a nice weekend!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1544 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 03:34:53 »
Thank you all for your continued support :).

My bubble mailers should be coming tomorrow so I will get some orders packed up this weekend. On Sunday people should be getting shipping notifications.

I hope you all have a nice weekend!

Thank you, and same to you :)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1545 on: Fri, 12 February 2016, 18:11:02 »
Sent some money. ;)
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #1546 on: Sat, 13 February 2016, 12:29:06 »
Got the caps today and I have to say that was some fast shipping, I wasn't expecting them until next week.
Nice work Bill!  :thumb:

Offline lolpes

« Reply #1547 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 09:26:37 »
Money sent, hope I can still get my caps before leaving the country ;)

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1548 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 15:36:58 »
Just made some labels and I'll be making some more later this evening.

Tomorrow is a USPS holiday, so all these packages will be shipped out on Tuesday.

I hope you all had a nice weekend :).

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1549 on: Sun, 14 February 2016, 15:50:44 »
Enjoy have it is still left of your weekend, ...