Author Topic: Thank You, Geekhack || [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack  (Read 468098 times)

Offline billnye

• ability man
Re: [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack- (Shipping)
« Reply #1550 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 06:34:31 »
Hey everyone.

My school got cancelled today because of bad weather. I already finished all of my work, so I am going to be spending most of the day shipping :). I am hoping to get a large number of orders out tomorrow. I will post back here with the complete list of people.

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1551 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 06:36:32 »

Hey everyone.

My school got cancelled today because of bad weather. I already finished all of my work, so I am going to be spending most of the day shipping :). I am hoping to get a large number of orders out tomorrow. I will post back here with the complete list of people.

Nice

Offline lolpes

« Reply #1552 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 06:38:06 »
Got a shipping label confirmed :D

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #1553 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 07:12:35 »
OMG my address is wrong! Our company moved.

[EDIT] Thanks for the fast reaction!
« Last Edit: Mon, 15 February 2016, 07:19:10 by madhias »
... ...

Offline Wulkes

« Reply #1554 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 10:18:57 »
Bill how are you doing on donations to make up for the shipping shortfall?

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1555 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 12:52:08 »
I have made shipping labels for 40 people today. All of these packages will be going out tomorrow. By my count, there are 28 people remaining whose orders need to be shipped. My goal is to complete this next weekend, and at the very latest the following weekend. We are almost there! I need to go pack all of the orders and after that I will post the list of usernames.

Bill how are you doing on donations to make up for the shipping shortfall?
Doing great! I have received about $150 so far. Much thanks to everyone who has contributed some money.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1556 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 16:50:33 »
Just got my shipping notification - thanks for all your hardwork :)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1557 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 16:51:37 »
Just got my shipping notification - thanks for all your hardwork :)

Aussyland will be a far an away final stop for such a small package.

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1558 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 18:21:37 »
Got my set in the mail today!

P.S. Confirmed 3B is the colour of puke.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline sdiearly

« Reply #1559 on: Mon, 15 February 2016, 18:35:23 »
Hi billnye,

My USPS package shows me wrong country label, could you help on this?
My favorite 60%:  TEX-Beetle
                 80%:  KBtalKing Race
                100%: Cherry G80-3494, Zowie Celeritas

Offline justnits

« Reply #1560 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 02:35:43 »
I have made shipping labels for 40 people today. All of these packages will be going out tomorrow. By my count, there are 28 people remaining whose orders need to be shipped. My goal is to complete this next weekend, and at the very latest the following weekend. We are almost there! I need to go pack all of the orders and after that I will post the list of usernames.

i hope mine is part of the 28 :(
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #1561 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 04:12:40 »
My set came in 2 days ago, absolutely beautiful! I had pretty high expectations for this set and I was still impressed, thanks a ton bill!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1562 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 19:50:50 »
My set came in 2 days ago, absolutely beautiful! I had pretty high expectations for this set and I was still impressed, thanks a ton bill!

I didn't know he'd posted any international sets!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #1563 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 21:57:25 »

I think the first batch of ~10 went out, and I was lucky enough to be in the list. Shipping was also really quick just over a week from the US to Aus.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1564 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 02:49:33 »

I think the first batch of ~10 went out, and I was lucky enough to be in the list. Shipping was also really quick just over a week from the US to Aus.

That's incredible!  It usually takes around three weeks.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1565 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 07:00:06 »
Hey guys wanted to post an update before the weekend.

I am still planning on trying to get all of the rest of orders packed up to ship out on Monday. Everyone whose orders have not gone out will get an email tomorrow or Sunday with tracking info.

I hope you all have a great weekend :).

Yep! I've shipped about 60 so far. I have 28 left and then I'm all done.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1566 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 07:15:34 »
Thank you for the kind update Bill, enjoy your weekend.

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1567 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 07:18:39 »

I am still planning on trying to get all of the rest of orders packed up to ship out on Monday. Everyone whose orders have not gone out will get an email tomorrow or Sunday with tracking info.

I feel like I am the very last :D

Offline justnits

« Reply #1568 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 08:25:29 »

is my esc pack order in that remaining 28 billnye?
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1569 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 21:29:17 »
I'm the very last I think. Just an ESC pack here in the USA....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1570 on: Sat, 20 February 2016, 01:23:07 »

Thanks for the regular updates, very much appreciated :)

Have a fantastic weekend yourself :D

Offline padath

« Reply #1571 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 08:13:41 »
I received mine in the post this week.

Thanks Bill  :thumb:

Offline cmd

« Reply #1572 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 11:21:29 »
I'd love to buy someone's extra R2 Backspace ( | \ ) , R3 Control, and Menu key  :-X :-X

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1573 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 13:03:59 »
Working on making the new shipping labels now.

I am selling sethk's order of one mod pack and one escape pack because he is a scammer. PM me or post here if you are interested.
« Last Edit: Sun, 21 February 2016, 13:07:00 by billnye »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1574 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 13:07:30 »
Working on making the new shipping labels now.

I am selling sethk's order of one mod pack and one escape pack because he is a scamming *******. PM me or post here if you are interested.

If you'd be willing to separate them, I'd take the Esc pack. But if someone here wants both together that's fine.

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1575 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 13:09:22 »
I would take the mod pack

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1576 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 13:10:34 »
Wow, that was fast, I was still writing... :p

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1577 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 13:12:55 »
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1578 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 13:51:55 »

Offline slip84

• GUYDUDE MAGICIAN
« Reply #1579 on: Sun, 21 February 2016, 21:26:00 »
Should I have seen tracking information today? My order still hasn't gone out to the best of my knowledge.

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1580 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 01:17:20 »

Should I have seen tracking information today? My order still hasn't gone out to the best of my knowledge.
Mine too.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1581 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 03:34:46 »
Very shipping information!

So anticipate.

Much international shipping times patience.

Wow!

:D

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1582 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 03:35:15 »

So anticipate.

Wow!

Such dog, much rowdy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1583 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 03:42:45 »

So anticipate.

Wow!

Such dog, much rowdy

Woowf!

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #1584 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 04:18:52 »
Also, for international people concerned over the new higher shipping costs.

The price I charged for shipping was $9. The price has now gone up to $13.5 for shipping +$.5 for each bubble mailer I use. If any international people would like to send $5 to cover the difference I would greatly appreciate it and love you long time, but it is not required.

If you do decide to contribute anything, please send the money to billnyegb at gmail.com.

Thank you all for your generosity.

Got shipping notification -> had a check up on the thread -> saw this -> sent money!

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1585 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 07:34:11 »
I only ended up getting 10 orders sent out today, my apologies. The rest are still coming, don't worry.

I spoke with bro yesterday and he said that all the caps are made and that he is planning on sending them out tomorrow :).

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1586 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 08:09:23 »
I only ended up getting 10 orders sent out today, my apologies. The rest are still coming, don't worry.

I spoke with bro yesterday and he said that all the caps are made and that he is planning on sending them out tomorrow :).

How the lucky ones may know the get one?

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1587 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 08:10:10 »

When you have the package in your post box.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1588 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 08:13:18 »

Yeah for CONUS people it's simpler if we are just patient and see but for you internationals it might be helpful for you to know so you can be looking out for it.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1589 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 11:08:49 »
I got a notification from USPS that a parcel is coming my way. It also had the tracking number.  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1590 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 13:16:05 »

Shipping notification from Bro?

Offline Hzza

« Reply #1591 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 13:30:04 »
Got mine today, thanks dude. I get paid on Friday as well so I'll slip you a little something for the extra postage.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1592 on: Mon, 22 February 2016, 17:40:14 »
I'm not sure how the shipping will work for the v2s. I will ask bro and get back to you all.

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1593 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 10:01:39 »
I hope Bro has a list with all the updated addresses since the launch of the GB ;)

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1594 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 10:04:42 »

With SkiData

Hmmm, orange...
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline LechnerDE

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1595 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 10:06:49 »
Great pics Jaccow  :thumb:

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1596 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 10:58:00 »
Show Image

With SkiData

Awww yes, very nice, that's my plan, too! Complementary colors FTW!

Offline Acerk

• I pay attention to details!
« Reply #1597 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 13:58:01 »
Sweet. Got mine in the mail today. Thanks for all the time billnye!  :thumb: You're the best!

Offline Frizer

« Reply #1598 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 16:51:28 »
This is so nice, so so nice. I have them with Dolch at the moment and it's like keyboard heaven.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1599 on: Tue, 23 February 2016, 18:43:46 »
Just got an update from bro on shipping.

A lot of people who won the v2s from this group buy also won in his most recent sale, so some of the bluegaloo caps will be shipped with the caps from the invasion sale.

The remainder of the caps will be shipped individually and bro will check with me to make sure he has the most updated address for those people.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

With SkiData

Show Image

Hmmm, orange...
Great pics Jacco!