Author Topic: Thank You, Geekhack || [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack  (Read 468043 times)

Offline darkclone24

Re: [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack- (Shipping)
« Reply #1650 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 14:13:47 »
My set's waiting at Miami, feel like I might be the last person to get their set :p
RS84 67g Zealio Purple | Choc Mini MX Black | WASD V2 MX Clear | Golbat 78g Zealio Purple | Duck Octagon V2 MX Clear

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1651 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 14:14:15 »

My set's waiting at Miami, feel like I might be the last person to get their set :p

I'm n the same boat

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #1652 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 18:49:30 »
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1654 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 03:38:42 »

I'm still waiting.  The 31st February came and went, and it's well and truly March now.

Not complaining though, things usually take 2 to 3 weeks to get here from the US.  Maybe swimmingbird was just lucky :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #1655 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 04:27:46 »
Dyesubs and bluegaloo  :cool:
:
(Attachment Link)

What dyesubs are those?

Offline strafe

• Strafe's Blog
« Reply #1656 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 04:50:53 »
I'm still waiting.

Mine came in mid last week, so they shouldn't be too far away..
Freebird WKL (Blacks Clear-Tops), iKBC F-104 (Blacks) and more!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1657 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 05:20:36 »
I'm still waiting.

Any day now - plenty of time to relax before mild panic sets in :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1658 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 10:00:49 »
what the hell is going on with my package lol

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tLabels=LZ960943810US
Looks like I'm about to get a nice set in the mail :cool:.

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1659 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 13:53:38 »
I see no scheduled packages inbound via myusps. Over 9 months now since payment was sent.

« Last Edit: Sat, 05 March 2016, 13:56:51 by shawn o »

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1660 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 14:58:06 »

I see no scheduled packages inbound via myusps. Over 9 months now since payment was sent.

Afaik you got kicked from the GB for rude behavior;)

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1661 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 18:05:29 »
Rude behavior? You mean asking where the product was 7 months after paying for it and over 2 months after it was received by the organizer?

This is a business transaction and nothing has been received or refunded with 9 months interest.

If the group buy organizer is choosing not to send out the product to purchasers he should be banned for being a scammer.
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 March 2016, 18:09:04 by shawn o »

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1662 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 18:12:22 »
Actually transferred funds for this on May 17, 2015 so almost 10 months now.

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1663 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 18:17:36 »
This has been in shipping status for approaching 5 MONTHS. Organizer has said they have all been shipped and tracking sent. I have not received tracking. I will file a Paypal complaint if needed (don't want too). Our house was sold as of Feb 17th and we are moving out as of March 18th and will be homeless for 4 months while our new home is under construction. Mail is being discontinued as of March 19th.

October 27, 2015, 03:21:17 PM »

Just got a box from GMK.

It only has the escapes and a few of the keys from the main set.

It looks like the mystery key they threw in is a lime on black escape key. I'll wait until I get the rest of the package to start sorting the main set. I'll work on sorting the escape caps.

« Last Edit: Sat, 05 March 2016, 18:19:58 by shawn o »

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1664 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 18:55:59 »

This has been in shipping status for approaching 5 MONTHS. Organizer has said they have all been shipped and tracking sent. I have not received tracking. I will file a Paypal complaint if needed (don't want too). Our house was sold as of Feb 17th and we are moving out as of March 18th and will be homeless for 4 months while our new home is under construction. Mail is being discontinued as of March 19th.

October 27, 2015, 03:21:17 PM »

Just got a box from GMK.

It only has the escapes and a few of the keys from the main set.

It looks like the mystery key they threw in is a lime on black escape key. I'll wait until I get the rest of the package to start sorting the main set. I'll work on sorting the escape caps.

Wow pretty much the only posts I see from you are complaining about not getting what you want, when you want. You must be a wonderful person to live with.

No, it's not a business transaction; it's a community of people coming around an organizer to get something produced. There are no promises of when you will get your stuff, or when.

If you're dissatisfied then I think the best thing is for billnye to refund your money.  And for you to slither back down into your hole.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1665 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 20:06:49 »
I only complained after after 8 months. Do you  frequently purchase items and wait 8+ months with no complaints?

I did come around an orgianizer to get something produced. I'm in the USA, just like the organizer, I'm still waiting and the caps have been in the USA for over 5 months.

A refund would be great...or the caps. I don't care. I got the caps from a 3rd party over 4 months ago.
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 March 2016, 20:20:45 by shawn o »

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1666 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 20:15:25 »
Was not spoken too and no tracking provided = FRAUD. Will post this here but according to the organizer, they have all been shipped out. But according to the USPS nothing has been shipped?

Just made the shipping label for the last normal* order. I have spoken with everyone else whose orders have not gone out yet.

« Last Edit: Sat, 05 March 2016, 20:24:46 by shawn o »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1667 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 21:34:42 »
You should get in contact with the OP directly, there is no one reporting a problem with the GB, but you, calling it a fraud seems like overreacting at this point.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1668 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 21:46:36 »
I'm still waiting.

Mine has passed through a sort facility in Australia.  We don't get much more information than that, until it suddenly appears at the destination address.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1669 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 21:47:03 »
shawn o...

Just stahp.

You are doing nothing but complaining, to a guy that has provided constant updates and progress. If you need to complain, please find one of the many failed group buys on this forum and complain there, to people that deserve it.

Thank you.

Much love, billnye. Keep up the good work.  <3

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1670 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 21:58:40 »
Much love, billnye. Keep up the good work.  <3

+1

This is one of the better run group buys I have seen :)

Offline justnits

« Reply #1671 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 00:14:01 »

Just made the shipping label for the last normal* order. I have spoken with everyone else whose orders have not gone out yet.

I only ended up having a few extra sets. I'll be selling them at group buy price, $47 for mod set and $7 for escape pack. Shipping will now be $6.8 for US and $13.75 for international. I have a few people that already asked for extras so if I end up having any leftover after selling to them I will post here letting you all know.

I also have a lot of extras for singular keys. I will be posting all of these at something like ~$2 per cap. These will be for sale starting this Saturday.

I would like to thank everyone who sent some money to help cover the increased international shipping prices. It means a lot to me that you all care about the people who run the group buys.

I hope everyone is having a great start to their week!

You'll receive an email when the package has been mailed :thumb:

Hi billnye, just wondering if my order has been shipped out or was it in the last batch that is about to be shipped out?

Justin.

hi billnye,

you must've missed my PM that I sent a little while ago.
you mentioned here normal order, mine is just 2 esc packs, and i didn't get any tracking notification.

hi billnye,

i appreciate it that if you can reply to me.  :'(
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1672 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 07:24:07 »
I'm still waiting.

Mine has passed through a sort facility in Australia.  We don't get much more information than that, until it suddenly appears at the destination address.
I hope you get it soon!

I only ended up having a few extra sets. I'll be selling them at group buy price, $47 for mod set and $7 for escape pack. Shipping will now be $6.8 for US and $13.75 for international. I have a few people that already asked for extras so if I end up having any leftover after selling to them I will post here letting you all know.

I also have a lot of extras for singular keys. I will be posting all of these at something like ~$2 per cap. These will be for sale starting this Saturday.

I would like to thank everyone who sent some money to help cover the increased international shipping prices. It means a lot to me that you all care about the people who run the group buys.

I hope everyone is having a great start to their week!

You'll receive an email when the package has been mailed :thumb:

Hi billnye, just wondering if my order has been shipped out or was it in the last batch that is about to be shipped out?

Justin.

hi billnye,

you must've missed my PM that I sent a little while ago.
you mentioned here normal order, mine is just 2 esc packs, and i didn't get any tracking notification.

hi billnye,

i appreciate it that if you can reply to me.  :'(
I sent you a pm.

For anyone else looking for tracking, the email notification was sent to the email you used to pay the PayPal invoice.

Was not spoken too and no tracking provided = FRAUD. Will post this here but according to the organizer, they have all been shipped out. But according to the USPS nothing has been shipped?

Show Image

My apologies, I have been meaning to refund you, but it kept slipping my mind. You have been refunded all of you $15.76. I hope you have a nice move :).

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1673 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 07:26:34 »
Also I am planning on having the  extra keys up for sale today. I'm trying to figure out how to bundle some of them to make the cost of the caps + shipping worth it for international people.

I think I saw someone post that the stem on their control key broke and I'm having trouble finding the post now. Whoever that was, send me a pm and I can get a new one sent to you if you'll cover shipping :thumb:.

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #1674 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 07:40:10 »
Also I am planning on having the  extra keys up for sale today.
Do you happen to have extra Esc keys?
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1675 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 08:36:32 »
What dyesubs are those?
Cherry dyesubs from a G80-3081 SAD from the early 90s.

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1676 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 09:59:43 »
Refund received, thanks.

Summary:

No problem with this group buy while waiting for 8 months.

I complained ONCE after buy had been "in shipping" for 4 months and all ESC orders had supposedly shipped.

I apologized a few days later.

I continued to wait an additional 2 months during which time other received orders thousands of miles way.

Organizer said all orders have shipped.

Received a refund after "complaining"?

« Last Edit: Sun, 06 March 2016, 10:20:35 by shawn o »

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1677 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 10:01:38 »

What dyesubs are those?

May I ask you how much you paid?

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1678 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 11:31:35 »

What dyesubs are those?

You could get a new or slightly used set for ~$100. They come up on ebay.de quite often.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 March 2016, 12:18:21 by billnye »

Offline Halvar

« Reply #1679 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 12:19:55 »
That was back when they went unnoticed from time to time on ebay. I don't remember exactly, but it was pretty cheap (< 20€). Today everyone is camping ebay.de for these and knows what they're looking for...

Other languages are much harder to find than DE of course.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1680 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 14:02:35 »
OK I just counted all of the keys and here is what I have

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cyd4dElV7uggEwirEJ_7RHF7nGQlNUgnhjB6GZOlGtU/edit?usp=sharing

Individual keys will be $2 each. If you buy 15 keys total you can get them for $20 and further discounts over that.

Arrow sets will cost $5

Individual escapes are $2

I also have some GMK bags for sale. Small ones are $2 and large ones are $4.

Shipping will be $6.8 for US and $13.75 for international.

Please post here or send me a pm with what you want :).

Offline twiddle

• Portfolio
Re: [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack- EXTRA KEYS FOR SALE
« Reply #1681 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 15:40:24 »
Edit: sorted.
Thanks Bill.
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 March 2016, 15:52:25 by twiddle »

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1682 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 16:07:44 »
The keys I would like to get, please let me know how much it would be, you have my address already.

KeySizeQty
\|12
Alt1.52
ANSI Enter2.252
BackSpace21
Shift2.252
Shift1.752
Shift2.752
ISO Enterx1
R3 Control1.752
Stepped Ctrl1.752
Tab1.51
Fn11
Arrow setx1
Windows11
« Last Edit: Sun, 06 March 2016, 18:14:38 by ideus »

Offline Bucky

« Reply #1683 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 18:21:56 »
I am looking for a full set, can't tell from eyeballing your spreadsheet if that is available, but I can check on it when I have time tonight.

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1684 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 18:54:19 »
interested in a full set as well

Offline rddm

« Reply #1685 on: Sun, 06 March 2016, 19:01:33 »
I only need enough to complete my Triumph Adler 7007L set in ISO for a 60% keyboard winkeyless layout. But I prefer a full set.

Offline justnits

« Reply #1686 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 00:58:31 »
I sent you a pm.

For anyone else looking for tracking, the email notification was sent to the email you used to pay the PayPal invoice.

thanks billnye, got your pm with the tracking.
i did check my emails and did ask my friend who paid the invoice to check his email too, but neither of us receive any email from you or from usps about the tracking notification. all is good now! will let you know when i have receive it! :)
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #1687 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 04:47:09 »
I never received an invoice for this GB, but if there is a spare set going, I would be happy to take one :)

Offline jamie_s

« Reply #1688 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 05:50:48 »
A full ISO-UK set would be fab, ie -

Alt 1.25 x2
Ctrl 1.25 x2
Shift 1.25
Shift 2.25
ISO Enter
Tab 1.5
Full Caps 1.75
Menu 1.25
Backspace 1.5
PgUp
PgDn
Home
End
Insert
Delete
Prt Scr
Scr Lk
Pause

Looks like you won't have enough 1.25 Win spare, but if you do I'd like those too :-)

I'm in the UK so would require Intl shipping...
WASD V2 Novatouch TKL

Offline s3vv4

« Reply #1689 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 06:57:20 »
Damn no more white on blue escapes.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1690 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 07:43:55 »
When I get home from school tonight I will reply to everyone who requested some extras.

I am fairly sure I have sent tracking to everyone that requested it, but if you haven't received yours, please send me a pm instead of posting here.

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #1691 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 12:45:30 »
I got my set today, and it looks beautiful!

Looking at the escape set however, makes me sad 3B didn't make it. CR on 3B paired with a beige Cherry-set would look impossibly amazing! Just sayin'...

Offline TalkingTree

• My projects
« Reply #1692 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 13:28:09 »
Anyone in Europe wants to split shipping costs with me? I'll pay half of the international shipping and the shipping route from you to me.
My opensource projects: GH80-3000, TOAD, XMMX. Classified: stuff

Offline rddm

« Reply #1693 on: Mon, 07 March 2016, 21:00:25 »
I can do that if billnye have full sets.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1694 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 03:27:27 »
I believe mine have arrived, but I'm not allowed to open them until the weekend.

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1695 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 03:27:49 »

I believe mine have arrived, but I'm not allowed to open them until the weekend.

What ?!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1696 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 03:48:32 »

What ?!

My other half tolerates my "obsession" provided I play by a couple of fairly simple rules :)

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1697 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 03:48:57 »

What ?!

My other half tolerates my "obsession" provided I play by a couple of fairly simple rules :)

I know this feeling.

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1698 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:49:17 »
GF Send me a picture of the package but I am still working.

Offline Thumper_

• Spend all my money.
« Reply #1699 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 09:01:17 »

Last but not least.