Author Topic: Thank You, Geekhack || [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack  (Read 468061 times)

Offline KappaKapps

• * Vendor
    • KappaKapps - Artisan Kapps
Re: [GB] GMK Electric Bluegaloo Mod Set, Escape Pack- EXTRA KEYS FOR SALE
« Reply #1700 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 09:10:54 »
If anyone still wants to buy sets, buy from billnye first. Otherwise, I have sets in stock.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1701 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 18:12:29 »
Hey all.

I have no full sets for sale. At this point if you want a full set you'll need to buy from someone in classifieds or from kappakapps.

I have not gone through pms/posts yet to sell the extras. I will get back to you all soon.

Show Image

Last but not least.
Looks good! I'm glad you got it.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1702 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 18:16:55 »
I am looking forward to your answer and I choose the keys directly from your list.

Offline grav3serker

• graves + berserker = grav3serker
« Reply #1703 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 18:25:11 »
Does anyone using the ISO enter want to sell me their ANSI enter?  ;D

Offline renne

Offline grav3serker

• graves + berserker = grav3serker

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1706 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 07:25:52 »
Any feedback on the singles billnye?

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1707 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 13:23:14 »
Just received my first E.B set, thanks, added the 1.75 Control to a keyboard and started using the other keycaps in mockups

Out of curiosity, is the delete_icon under the \| keycap a double-shot, it seems so to me :)

Either that, or it's the best pad-print I've seen
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1708 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 13:43:25 »
Just received my first E.B set, thanks, added the 1.75 Control to a keyboard and started using the other keycaps in mockups

Out of curiosity, is the delete_icon under the \| keycap a double-shot, it seems so to me :)

It is pad printed, GMK pad printing is great.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #1709 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 13:53:01 »

Just got an update from bro on shipping.

A lot of people who won the v2s from this group buy also won in his most recent sale, so some of the bluegaloo caps will be shipped with the caps from the invasion sale.

The remainder of the caps will be shipped individually and bro will check with me to make sure he has the most updated address for those people.

So...

Anyone received their BBv2's?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1710 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 14:30:44 »

Just got an update from bro on shipping.

A lot of people who won the v2s from this group buy also won in his most recent sale, so some of the bluegaloo caps will be shipped with the caps from the invasion sale.

The remainder of the caps will be shipped individually and bro will check with me to make sure he has the most updated address for those people.

So...

Anyone received their BBv2's?

According to Bro today:

"Heyooooooo.....

We had a couple delays getting everything wrapped up, but we will have the non-CE Nightstalker packages going out today, followed by the reapers n gamers in batches.
We are also sorting the bluegaloo and all the things winners into these batches as fast as we can.

Appreciate your patience with this, peeps :)

As an FYI - a few people have been wondering 'wtf did I get a shipping notification, but my tracking hasn't moved?'
Answer: When the label is generated, it automatically sends out a tracking number. It does not always mean your package has been actually shipped. Sorry for
any confusion this may have caused."

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=59295.msg2093910#msg2093910

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1711 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 14:33:51 »
Is there any way to know who won a BB?

Offline Atredl

« Reply #1712 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 14:34:47 »

According to Bro today:

"Heyooooooo.....

We had a couple delays getting everything wrapped up, but we will have the non-CE Nightstalker packages going out today, followed by the reapers n gamers in batches.
We are also sorting the bluegaloo and all the things winners into these batches as fast as we can.

Appreciate your patience with this, peeps :)

As an FYI - a few people have been wondering 'wtf did I get a shipping notification, but my tracking hasn't moved?'
Answer: When the label is generated, it automatically sends out a tracking number. It does not always mean your package has been actually shipped. Sorry for
any confusion this may have caused."

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=59295.msg2093910#msg2093910

Ah, thank you! I'll follow that thread to get updates.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1713 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 19:50:52 »

Wait and see who posts pictures!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #1714 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 19:56:59 »

Wait and see who posts pictures!

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #1715 on: Thu, 10 March 2016, 20:02:12 »
Successfully picked up my set from the post office. Just told them that its under my nickname and since Im a familiar face they let it pass.

Thanks for the time and effort on this GB billnye!

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #1716 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 00:01:50 »
is there any left over? I would like to get one set. hmmmm
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1717 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 00:23:02 »

Kappa Kapps is your guy for full sets.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #1718 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 00:28:27 »

Kappa Kapps is your guy for full sets.
Thank you!
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1719 on: Fri, 11 March 2016, 02:55:41 »

Just checked it with a loupe, somehow this specific delete icon turned out pristine, I couldn't be sure whether it's pad printed or not, but since it looks a bit higher than the keycap, it probably is

Usually you can tell even with the naked eye, GMK's pad prints has a lot of pores, empty areas, while WASD's has empty thin lines for example

It seems blue is a great color to pad print on, on Dolch keycaps they looked so bad
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1720 on: Sat, 12 March 2016, 08:28:46 »
Hey all.

I am working on replying to everyone who sent me pms about extra keys. I don't have any full sets left over. Please check this link again to see what is left if you would like some keys.

I hope you all have a nice weekend :).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Cyd4dElV7uggEwirEJ_7RHF7nGQlNUgnhjB6GZOlGtU/edit?usp=sharing

Just checked it with a loupe, somehow this specific delete icon turned out pristine, I couldn't be sure whether it's pad printed or not, but since it looks a bit higher than the keycap, it probably is

Usually you can tell even with the naked eye, GMK's pad prints has a lot of pores, empty areas, while WASD's has empty thin lines for example

It seems blue is a great color to pad print on, on Dolch keycaps they looked so bad
Yes sir pad printed.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1721 on: Sun, 13 March 2016, 04:25:51 »
Confirmation confirmed, thank you billnye for a very well run group buy :)

130940-0

And it turns out I ordered two Esc packs :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline WNovizar

« Reply #1722 on: Thu, 17 March 2016, 08:11:28 »
Hello billnye, I see that you have some ISO enter keys and Skidata Esc for sale. Can I buy them? I live in Indonesia, so shipping might be expensive, but I am willing to take that cost
I like mechanical keyboards

Offline luckyryan333

• #There'sNoToolForTyping
« Reply #1723 on: Tue, 22 March 2016, 01:44:33 »
It has been about 20 days since shipped, but I'm still waiting for my set.
Now I am slowly getting worried.  :-[

PS) billnye, PM'ed.
No PaiN, No GaiN
More
How to order from Taobao from outside of China and WITHOUT an Agent
daily driver: C70 w/ Oblivion
on the way: d65_12/gmkblk_3

Offline Wulkes

« Reply #1724 on: Wed, 23 March 2016, 13:48:59 »
Any update on the BroBot V2 raffle?

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #1725 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 08:49:59 »
Shot you a PM billnye  :)

Offline anderssb

« Reply #1726 on: Thu, 24 March 2016, 17:54:41 »
I have waited for over a month for my packet to arrive. Sadly, the Norwegian postal service says that they have lost the packet in transit. Thus, I assume that the chances of me ever seeing this keyset is low...  :(

Nonetheless, thanks for your work in organizing this group buy, Billnye! The set truly looks splendid in the pictures posted by others in this thread  :thumb:

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1727 on: Fri, 25 March 2016, 09:57:36 »
Any update on the BroBot V2 raffle?
Last update was on March 10.

I have waited for over a month for my packet to arrive. Sadly, the Norwegian postal service says that they have lost the packet in transit. Thus, I assume that the chances of me ever seeing this keyset is low...  :(

Nonetheless, thanks for your work in organizing this group buy, Billnye! The set truly looks splendid in the pictures posted by others in this thread  :thumb:

Sorry to hear, I hope it turns up.

Offline luckyryan333

« Reply #1728 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 04:34:19 »

Misery loves company.

It has been almost a month since I heard that my set was sent, but I'm still waiting for it. LoL
I think it must have been lost in transit and there is no hope to find mine again.
About a year of my waiting and patience comes to nothing. I'm really so sad.  :(

PS) billnye, PM'ed.

billnye,

I have sent you a couple of PMs pretty some while ago, but I've never received your reply at all.
I'm really wonder if it is hard for you to check up on my shipping address again.
As you know, I didn't get the shipping notification email from USPS.
So I don't have any way if my shipping address is correct or not.

I'm still waiting for your reply.
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 March 2016, 06:31:35 by luckyryan333 »
No PaiN, No GaiN
More

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1729 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 13:23:21 »
its been more than a month since i have had a reply from bill. multiple pms regarding a refund, nothing back. he is definitely avoiding people now. geekhack mods really need to start putting some real rules and consequences for behavior like this.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1730 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 14:42:16 »
its been more than a month since i have had a reply from bill. multiple pms regarding a refund, nothing back. he is definitely avoiding people now. geekhack mods really need to start putting some real rules and consequences for behavior like this.

Your order got refunded then u sent back money as a gift, what exactly were you expecting ?

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=70595.msg2049255#msg2049255

and there are no keycaps left anyway.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1731 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 14:54:55 »

Your order got refunded then u sent back money as a gift, what exactly were you expecting ?

He sent money as a gift?!

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1732 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 15:28:14 »

bill sent money as a gift, not a refund. i just expected some communication. all i got so far is "my thread, my rules"

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1733 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 15:33:32 »
This was the refund, you send back money for some reason.

There's no keycaps left anyway.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1734 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 15:33:59 »

bill sent money as a gift, not a refund. i just expected some communication. all i got so far is "my thread, my rules"

So he did send it to you? That's considered a refund, methinks, considering the refund deadline from PayPal has passed.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1735 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 15:36:30 »

sounds like you know the whole story then, eh?
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 March 2016, 15:41:57 by roostrc0gburn »

Offline Willyc277

« Reply #1736 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 15:45:46 »

Dude your presence on this forum is not what I want to see from a GB leader, please remove me from the list in your Phantom Skeleton kit GB.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1737 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 15:54:38 »

Dude your presence on this forum is not what I want to see from a GB leader, please remove me from the list in your Phantom Skeleton kit GB.

no problem.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #1738 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 15:58:05 »
he is definitely avoiding people now.
Avoiding who? You're the only one complaining. I clearly remember billnye telling me that he refunded you. I have no idea what happened after that.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1739 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 16:00:34 »
aaaand que photekq

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1740 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 16:02:39 »
aaaand que photekq

Keep the thread on topic.

You are no longer a participant of this GB, you have been refunded.  Stop derailing the thread because you don't like the organizer.

Future off topic posts will be removed.

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1741 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 16:12:04 »
this is regarding the gb and the gb leader. bill has my money. he has ignored my pms. i post in the gb thread and everyone jumps my case.

have yet to hear back from bill

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1742 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 16:27:28 »
this is regarding the gb and the gb leader. bill has my money. he has ignored my pms. i post in the gb thread and everyone jumps my case.

So you sent him another payment after he refunded you?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1743 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 19:33:49 »

He refunded you, thus ending your involvement in the GB. You chose to send him a gift payment after this occurred, which is entirely outside the scope of this GB.

But yes billnye should respond to put this to rest once and for all.

Offline shawn o

« Reply #1744 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 21:47:06 »
 :(

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator

Offline luckyryan333

« Reply #1746 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 11:03:04 »
More

Misery loves company.

It has been almost a month since I heard that my set was sent, but I'm still waiting for it. LoL
I think it must have been lost in transit and there is no hope to find mine again.
About a year of my waiting and patience comes to nothing. I'm really so sad.  :(

PS) billnye, PM'ed.

billnye,

I have sent you a couple of PMs pretty some while ago, but I've never received your reply at all.
I'm really wonder if it is hard for you to check up on my shipping address again.
As you know, I didn't get the shipping notification email from USPS.
So I don't have any way if my shipping address is correct or not.

I'm still waiting for your reply.

YAY! AT LAST MY SETS ARE HEADED FOR ME!

Acutally I almost cry when I get to acknowledge my effort to wait for mine is NOT in vain.

I really, really appreciate all your efforts to make all of the things possible and would like to pay tribute to yours.
Thanks for your hard works for making this GB happen again.

billnye, you're such a great guy!  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:
No PaiN, No GaiN
More

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #1747 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 13:22:46 »
Some of my caps came scratched, bought second hand though.  Did you have an ANSI enter?

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1748 on: Wed, 06 April 2016, 14:00:29 »
sad to hear about the scratched caps

off topic but on topic, what's the status of kappakapps kapps, I got one set here as a guarantee, just wondering what will happen to the kappakapps ones, back in the day, I assumed a dire scenario was likely

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #1749 on: Thu, 07 April 2016, 07:26:52 »
Some of my caps came scratched, bought second hand though.  Did you have an ANSI enter?
Yea I think I still have a couple. Send me a pm and we can figure it out.

sad to hear about the scratched caps

off topic but on topic, what's the status of kappakapps kapps, I got one set here as a guarantee, just wondering what will happen to the kappakapps ones, back in the day, I assumed a dire scenario was likely
I am not sure what you are asking.