geekhack Marketplace > Zeal PC

R4.5 Zealios/Zealencios/Zstabs quick & short GB (Complete)

(1/20) > >>

Zeal:
First things first. People will be asking a few questions so I've compiled a quick FAQ:

--- Quote ---Why the sudden R4.5?
--- End quote ---
I've accidentally oversold a few hundred units of 62g Zealios. Other weights have not been confirmed yet, but I suspect may have also oversold a few hundred+ units. I usually try to keep a healthy buffer as inventory to prevent this from happening, but a minor record keeping error/glitch in the system caused more switches to be sold than originally allowed. Quite an embarrassing ****-up, and measures have been taken to make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry in advance to those that are affected.

--- Quote ---Any new changes?
--- End quote ---

No, no changes will be made. R4.5 will literally be an extension to R4.

--- Quote ---When does the GB End?
--- End quote ---
Dec 25, 11:59pm PST. As per all my GBs, pre-order pricing will kick in after that time.

--- Quote ---When do you expect to start shipping GB/pre-orders?
--- End quote ---

I expect to receive the shipment from Gateron before end of January (right before Chinese New Years), and will start pumping out orders in February or earlier, if shipment arrives early.

--- Quote ---Will this affect my current order in R4?
--- End quote ---
In most cases, no. You will be contacted if you are one of the few that are affected. R4 orders are still being shipped daily and the goal is to get everyone's order (wherever possible) out before the holiday seasons.

--- Quote ---Second round of Zeal60?
--- End quote ---
Zeal60 second round will be pushed back a bit. Probably will come back for Round 5 Zealio GB.

Lots of people have been PMing/emailing me for another round of Zealencios, so they'll be offered in this quick R4.5 as well. Likewise, screw-in stabs will also be offered at GB price.

Order R4.5 here

Zeal:
January 3, 2017
Orders begin shipping

January 25, 2017
Orders done shipping.

daviswalkers:
Do you have any extra switches that I could add to my R4 order, I know this is primarily due to over ordering but if there were any that didn't get overordered could I add some from 4.5 to my 4,  it always hurts paying that much for shipping.

Photekq:
how many free stabs do i get

Zeal:

--- Quote from: daviswalkers on Sun, 11 December 2016, 20:56:53 ---Do you have any extra switches that I could add to my R4 order, I know this is primarily due to over ordering but if there were any that didn't get overordered could I add some from 4.5 to my 4,  it always hurts paying that much for shipping.

--- End quote ---

If you were to add extra switches to your current R4 order, it would most likely delay fulfillment until Feb, with R4.5 as our site has indicated all Zealio weights were sold out in R4. I would much rather have each round cleared out instead of combining orders whenever possible as it makes fulfillment more organized.

---------

--- Quote from: Photekq on Sun, 11 December 2016, 21:21:05 ---how many free stabs do i get

--- End quote ---

:rolleyes:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version