geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

[Artisan] Sushi shop - Blossom the Pink little Penguin - Raffle Sale

(1/5) > >>

TaurusTrades:

Hi everyone!

I'd  like to introduce Blossom, Sushi shop's newest Member! This cute little penguin's colorway is based off the beautiful spring flowers of magnolias and cherry blossoms!
The Penguin brothers, Geralt and Oswald, met her while experiencing the top sushi restaurant in Japan. After speaking to her for some time, they discovered they have aligning goals, in that she wants to be one of the best front house managers in the world. With the passion to serve hungry customers to the best ability, she will make a perfect addition to the crew, as their front house manager!
This a 1u, 100% resin, keycap designed for mechanical keyboards with a Cherry MX stem.

Raffle Info: Formhttps://forms.gle/qDC8zrVbQo3kfLSt7 and pictureshttps://imgur.com/a/BNnTMgP

The form will be open until Wednesday, 11PM EST.
Cap Price: $50USD ($63CAD) + shipping
Estimated shipment date: Friday, April 29

It was very fun making them! What colorways do you want to see next?

Thanks for your time in checking out my sale!
_________________________________________________________________________________________
My website: www.taurustrades.ca
Instagram: instagram.com/taurus_trades
TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@taurustrades
Discord: discord.gg/MdWwn4VmUb

1am_Icy:
Glad I got on this. Any plans of making a discord?

TaurusTrades:

--- Quote from: 1am_Icy on Sat, 29 August 2020, 23:04:53 ---Glad I got on this. Any plans of making a discord?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the support! No plans at the moment, but possibly in the future!

dollhouse:
I wish this was more widely advertised, i found out about this cap through MM. If you run a second sale or have extras, please let me know. I'd really like to get this for someone whos a big inosuke fan for christmas :)

TaurusTrades:

--- Quote from: dollhouse on Mon, 31 August 2020, 19:57:20 ---I wish this was more widely advertised, i found out about this cap through MM. If you run a second sale or have extras, please let me know. I'd really like to get this for someone whos a big inosuke fan for christmas :)

--- End quote ---

I've sent you a pm!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version