Author Topic: [VIDEO] KUL ES-87 62g Ergoclear Lubed Clipped Stabilizers  (Read 3214 times)

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
[VIDEO] KUL ES-87 62g Ergoclear Lubed Clipped Stabilizers
« on: Sat, 16 April 2016, 15:52:11 »
Hey folks,

I've never edited video before. It looked fun so here it is: my very first movie.

NOTE:  Make sure you select 1080P QUALITY!
Also, please watch until done :) Thanks! Feedback welcome!

Keyboard: KUL ES-87
Keycaps: Vortex Thick PBT Doubleshot Keycap set
Ergoclear aka Ergo-clear Modification
62g 24k SPRiT Springs
Krytox GPL205/105 Lubed stems, sliders, and springs
Clipped & lubed stabilizers

Music: Mars Volta - Cassandra Gemini III
Camera: Nikon D610 w/ Nikon 60mm 2.8D macro lens, tripod mounted
Software: Adobe Premiere Pro CC

Dying to hear any feedback. I've never edited video before and I'm an enthusiast level photographer at best :)

Cheers!

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: [VIDEO] KUL ES-87 62g Ergoclear Lubed Clipped Stabilizers
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 29 May 2016, 03:48:48 »
I hope you haven't died for lack of feedback :p

I had to turn the sound up to head this, and there was a roaring sound in the background of the video, like a very noisy case fan?  Or an air-conditioner?

Detracts slightly from the sound of typing, especially as this is a particular quiet keyboard.

I have a CODE with MX clears (albeit not lubed) and it is a lot noisier than this one sounds.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 30 May 2016, 10:37:28 »

I had to turn the sound up to head this, and there was a roaring sound in the background of the video, like a very noisy case fan?  Or an air-conditioner?

Detracts slightly from the sound of typing, especially as this is a particular quiet keyboard.

I have a CODE with MX clears (albeit not lubed) and it is a lot noisier than this one sounds.

LOL the sound was horrible. It was my first video ever as I'm sure you can tell. I live on the busiest street in my city and I had a heater on. I didn't really plan on releasing a video to be honest and made it to simply learn how to use Premiere Pro. Thank you though for the feedback. I will do another someday with better audio... maybe I'll get a microphone. I don't know if it's worth it though. Do you know of a high quality ~$20 mic?

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 30 May 2016, 11:06:01 »

LOL the sound was horrible. It was my first video ever as I'm sure you can tell. I live on the busiest street in my city and I had a heater on. I didn't really plan on releasing a video to be honest and made it to simply learn how to use Premiere Pro. Thank you though for the feedback. I will do another someday with better audio... maybe I'll get a microphone. I don't know if it's worth it though. Do you know of a high quality ~$20 mic?

Zalman ZM-1

not the best of quality, but will be passable.