Author Topic: [GB] Maxkey SA Calm Depths (shifts being made)  (Read 160920 times)

Offline BearonicMan

I got a chuckle out of the practically immediate freak out about the missing caps. ;D Thanks for the updates. Just trying to stay.... calm.

Offline MeowiWaui

Looks amazing and on point with the colors

i'm really glad that it came out like this, it makes the wait feel SO worth it haha

It was worth it!

Thanks for sticking through this to make sure the colors were correct.

As always great job on your communication and transparency as well.

Really excited to get this set.

Offline amatecha

• Matecha.net
stoked++

Offline KevlarBear

The sets look great! Super excited to get this soon™️. Thanks for all the updates

Offline ARSLOCK

• CarolinaMech.com
    • Carolina Mech
any extras for this set?

Offline ye_cole

https://imgur.com/a/WDZcVjE

hey guys! its done! Give me 2 weeks-ish to recieve the set and 10-12 days to ship it all out. But it's done, and should be in your hands shortly. :)

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
https://imgur.com/a/WDZcVjE

hey guys! its done! Give me 2 weeks-ish to recieve the set and 10-12 days to ship it all out. But it's done, and should be in your hands shortly. :)

wootwoot :thumb:

Offline SakeJams

• HAPPINESS ONLY REAL WHEN SHARED
WOOOOOO! Hopefully they ship around the same time my melody96 ships :D

Offline Petch

Are some shipping directly to Candykeys or do you get them, then ship them to CK?

Offline LevelSteam

Very nice! Worth the wait and thanks again for taking the time to nail the colors.  :thumb:

Offline ye_cole

Are some shipping directly to Candykeys or do you get them, then ship them to CK?

Sorry, shipping is proving to be more complicated than I expected.

Tentative answer: some will be going directly to CK, but i'm not 100% certain. I've been trying to work it out for the past couple days.

The factory wants us to provide our own shipping via a logistics company, but I'm trying to insist that they ship it via DHL and invoice us the fee for shipping.

If that falls through, I'm going to have somebody I trust personally go, pay for the sets, (only half has been paid so far) and ship the boxes to CK and I.

Offline Hokabuki

Sorry, shipping is proving to be more complicated than I expected.

Tentative answer: some will be going directly to CK, but i'm not 100% certain. I've been trying to work it out for the past couple days.

The factory wants us to provide our own shipping via a logistics company, but I'm trying to insist that they ship it via DHL and invoice us the fee for shipping.

If that falls through, I'm going to have somebody I trust personally go, pay for the sets, (only half has been paid so far) and ship the boxes to CK and I.
Where are they located?

Offline ye_cole

QiDong City,Jiangsu Province,China.

I'll have to double check if this is the actual location, but this is where they sent the invoice from.

Its either here or in guangdong. I'll double check and let you know.

Offline TanHin

Hi ye_cole, i want to change my shipping address. I sent message on geekhack but geekhack's inbox was disabled. Please contact me via tanhin@ yandex .com (without space character). I will send new address via email.

Invoice # 0154

Offline ye_cole

That's odd, you're right, my inbox is disabled. I'll try to take care of that. Sent you an email.

Offline ye_cole

After some careful deliberation, I've decided to ship to me and then candykeys. I don't want to have anything go wrong when the DHL pickup occurs.

Offline Hokabuki

After some careful deliberation, I've decided to ship to me and then candykeys. I don't want to have anything go wrong when the DHL pickup occurs.
When are you thinking US buyers will start receiving sets?

Offline JubJubCity

Good question  :thumb:

Offline elightcap

Any shipping update?

Offline ye_cole

I'd say I should have at least half, if not more, shipped in 3 weeks.

They're on their way to me as we speak: DHL air freight gave me an ETA of 10 business days left.

Offline JubJubCity

I'd say I should have at least half, if not more, shipped in 3 weeks.

They're on their way to me as we speak: DHL air freight gave me an ETA of 10 business days left.
Nice

Offline ye_cole

hey guys, i just wanted to let you know that there's going to be a delay again.

I'm having issues setting up an account on DHL to pay. When i placed the order, they didn't mention payment, and i assumed that the original estimate would hold and that payment for shipping would take place on delivery. I wanted to make sure, so i called them afterwards, and they told me I had to cancel and create a business account, which I'm currently doing. it's been a week of me following up with them to create the account, and the specific two agents are never there when I call. so unfortunately, it may take longer than expected to get here. i'm looking into alternative door to door shipping options, such as sino shipping. the keycaps are perfectly fine at the warehouse- don't worry. the only issue is setting up door to door shipping.

I hope to have things figured out by this friday and a paid for order placed by the end of the week, but im not 100% sure that'll happen.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Once again, I'm really sorry for the delays.

Offline JubJubCity

hey guys, i just wanted to let you know that there's going to be a delay again.

I'm having issues setting up an account on DHL to pay. When i placed the order, they didn't mention payment, and i assumed that the original estimate would hold and that payment for shipping would take place on delivery. I wanted to make sure, so i called them afterwards, and they told me I had to cancel and create a business account, which I'm currently doing. it's been a week of me following up with them to create the account, and the specific two agents are never there when I call. so unfortunately, it may take longer than expected to get here. i'm looking into alternative door to door shipping options, such as sino shipping. the keycaps are perfectly fine at the warehouse- don't worry. the only issue is setting up door to door shipping.

I hope to have things figured out by this friday and a paid for order placed by the end of the week, but im not 100% sure that'll happen.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Once again, I'm really sorry for the delays.
Thanks for the update, really appreciate it. Any news is better than no news   :thumb:

Offline JubJubCity

Any updates?

Offline ye_cole

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates for a while. I didn't want to say anything until I had it confirmed. I've been working with DHL for the last 2 weeks. However, since they're taking a while to let me pay them (I can place an order, but they won't let me pay them without a business account- the setup for that has been taking a while, although it should be finalized monday). I don't want to wait that long, so I'm asking the people at kono (kono.store) if I can have them use their account to ship the sets instead. I'll have a definte solution worked out by the end of monday. (24-ish hours from now).

Offline JubJubCity

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates for a while. I didn't want to say anything until I had it confirmed. I've been working with DHL for the last 2 weeks. However, since they're taking a while to let me pay them (I can place an order, but they won't let me pay them without a business account- the setup for that has been taking a while, although it should be finalized monday). I don't want to wait that long, so I'm asking the people at kono (kono.store) if I can have them use their account to ship the sets instead. I'll have a definte solution worked out by the end of monday. (24-ish hours from now).
Sounds good, will hope for good news Tuesday morning  :thumb:

Offline ye_cole

they're going to ship it!

it'll be shipped from china to their warehouse in utah, and they're going to ship it out to you all, including international customers.

:)

Offline JubJubCity

they're going to ship it!

it'll be shipped from china to their warehouse in utah, and they're going to ship it out to you all, including international customers.

:)
Wow sounds almost too good to be true lol  ;)

Offline YiZZo

That's good news! Can't wait to get mine

Offline beekey

They are sending it out to Europe/Germany too? So I have to pay taxes?
I payed the higher price at candykeys (which was supposed to incl. taxes) and now taxes on top?
I hope this is not the case.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 June 2018, 00:21:49 by beekey »

Offline KevlarBear

Thanks for keeping us updated! Any estimate on when they should arrive to Utah for redistribution?

Offline Petch

I payed the higher price at candykeys (which was supposed to incl. taxes) and now taxes on top?
This. The whole idea of a European proxy is we don't get double hit by taxes (already paid VAT on Candykeys store)

Offline omgthisnoise

If this is true I'm really pissed. I hope this is just a misunderstanding.

Offline ye_cole

Sorry, that's a misunderstanding.

Do not worry, candykeys will still be shipping the EU units.

You're not going to have to pay double tax, sorry for the confusion.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 June 2018, 18:49:37 by ye_cole »

Offline beekey

Sorry, that's a misunderstanding.

Do not worry, candykeys will still be shipping the EU units.

You're not going to have to pay double tax, sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the clarification.  :thumb: Looking forward to the set.  ;D

Offline zabuza1997

Omg so hyped up. Cant wait no more

Offline ye_cole

no extras!

Offline LevelSteam

Thanks for the updates! It's been along ride but it's nice to see that this will be wrapping up soon.

Offline beekey

Any news? Still in transit?

Offline ye_cole

No news for now.

In light of recent events:

You can contact me at Reddit (preferred) under u/guess_whos_black.

On discord at: saturatedfat#9001

and (please contact me on Reddit or discord before this) email me at ghb8745 AT gmail

Offline ye_cole

Shipment going out to their warehouse today or tomorrow- after it arrives there, ETA for all US/everybody but EU orders is 15 days.

Offline YiZZo

Re: [GB] Maxkey SA Calm Depths (shipping s00n)
« Reply #491 on: Sat, 07 July 2018, 10:30:15 »
thanks for the update!

Offline JubJubCity

Shipment going out to their warehouse today or tomorrow- after it arrives there, ETA for all US/everybody but EU orders is 15 days.
Fantastic can't wait

Offline ye_cole

« Reply #493 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 16:15:35 »

Offline YiZZo

« Reply #494 on: Tue, 10 July 2018, 16:27:34 »
https://imgur.com/a/QuOhNau. :D

heck yea! Can't wait! now to put together my melody96.

Offline PurpleURP

Offline ye_cole

Re: [GB] Maxkey SA Calm Depths (NA/NOTEU conservative ETA Aug 10)
« Reply #496 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 10:37:38 »
When it ships, unless you're in the EU (I don't know if candykeys does tracking numbers), you're going to receive tracking numbers from kono.store via email.

Offline Hokabuki

« Reply #497 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 13:55:09 »
When it ships, unless you're in the EU (I don't know if candykeys does tracking numbers), you're going to receive tracking numbers from kono.store via email.
Is it still looking like it’ll ship to customers in the next few days?

Offline ye_cole

« Reply #498 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 15:41:40 »
I'll double check, but last I heard we were right on track.

Offline ye_cole

« Reply #499 on: Thu, 19 July 2018, 19:50:11 »
Hey guys, the shipment is being held in customs ATM. More updates soon. It's at SLC.