Author Topic: [GB] M65-A | Made with RAMA.WORKS (Complete)  (Read 869674 times)

Offline pr0ximity

Re: [GB] M65-A | Made with RAMA.WORKS
« Reply #1150 on: Sat, 20 May 2017, 18:10:50 »
Forgot to post the Box!

Hngggggggggg.

Show Image

Eyo, you get my email jchan? Sorry to hijack this thread, tryin to cop a Skog before I'm too late  :-X
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #1151 on: Sat, 20 May 2017, 18:34:12 »
Really diggin this one too.

Guessing GB is done. Are we able to buy people's slots?

« Reply #1152 on: Sat, 20 May 2017, 18:40:27 »

It is all done but there will be extras up for sale on jchan's website, Keyclack.com, once the group buy boards are done shipping

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #1153 on: Sat, 20 May 2017, 18:44:46 »

He no longer transfers orders, only refunds if people want to back out and those units will go up for sale as retail units once the GB orders have shipped on FCFS basis.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #1154 on: Sat, 20 May 2017, 20:05:59 »

He no longer transfers orders, only refunds if people want to back out and those units will go up for sale as retail units once the GB orders have shipped on FCFS basis.

It is all done but there will be extras up for sale on jchan's website, Keyclack.com, once the group buy boards are done shipping

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you.

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #1155 on: Mon, 22 May 2017, 00:47:44 »
Does FCFS extras included bases/plates etc? I want a grey or black base :O

Offline imprevade

« Reply #1156 on: Mon, 22 May 2017, 08:57:04 »
Does FCFS extras included bases/plates etc? I want a grey or black base :O

There are 4 different items you can get in extras.

1. Complete kits.
2. extra Bottoms (aluminum and Nylon)
3. extra Plates (brass + alu)
4. Standalone PCBs.

Offline Faux

« Reply #1157 on: Mon, 22 May 2017, 16:06:44 »
Was the new ship date in early or late june?

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • Please email jchan@keyclack.com. PMs are disabled
    • KeyClack
« Reply #1158 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 09:48:07 »

Hi,

It should be in your hands in the USA by mid-late June. I plan on pumping these out as fast as I can. A few cups of green milk tea should do.
Support Email: support@keyclack.com

Did you miss something from us?

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1159 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 10:27:44 »

Hi,

It should be in your hands in the USA by mid-late June. I plan on pumping these out as fast as I can. A few cups of green milk tea should do.

Well that's a super crap for me.  Was really hoping it would be early June.  I'll be moving to a new state on June 19th.... so where in the heck should I have my keyboard shipped to?  EEEK!

Maybe if you give us notice before they ship so I can have a chance to change the address on my order at the last minute?

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #1160 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 10:34:28 »

Hi,

Well that's a super crap for me.  Was really hoping it would be early June.  I'll be moving to a new state on June 19th.... so where in the heck should I have my keyboard shipped to?  EEEK!

Maybe if you give us notice before they ship so I can have a chance to change the address on my order at the last minute?

I've marked your order to email you when it's ready.

The boxes are all premarked with the order number, so all I have to do is QC and pop-in your PCB, put it into a box, and it'll be on its way to you.

Should be fast with the amount of hands I'll have on deck.

Offline Jedi

« Reply #1161 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 10:40:17 »
Really appreciating the regular updates to your group buys man.  Pics are beyond awesome, hype is getting epic on the final product for this one.  Great work!

Offline sixdeuces

• DIYKeyboards.com
« Reply #1162 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 10:47:10 »
I'm really psyched. Once in a while I'll see another buy going on and think "Ooh, maybe I should have done this instead." Then I come back and look at the pics here and that goes away immediately. This thing is going to be gorgeous!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1163 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 10:50:43 »

Hi,

I've marked your order to email you when it's ready.

The boxes are all premarked with the order number, so all I have to do is QC and pop-in your PCB, put it into a box, and it'll be on its way to you.

Should be fast with the amount of hands I'll have on deck.

Thanks!  I appreciate it very much  :thumb:

Offline obviouslygene

« Reply #1164 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 11:08:14 »
holy crap. im so glad i got all matte black :D

Offline Kavik

« Reply #1165 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 12:06:08 »
holy crap. im so glad i got all matte black :D

I somewhat wish I'd ordered black since it looks as if more keysets will go with it. I think space gray will look good though.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline RubenMcNoobin

« Reply #1166 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 12:39:03 »
So exciting to hear! I really love neutral colors and would have had a tough time choosing between matte black and space gray. Ultimately though, I decided to take a plunge and try adding some color and character to my collection.

Hydro Blue Top + Acrylic Bottom + Aqua Mod-M Switches + GMK Hydro

Can't wait to sit down and build it, better clean up some desk space soon...

Silenced Novatouch           K70 RGB          Magicforce-68

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #1167 on: Wed, 24 May 2017, 14:00:31 »
To note :

The m65a to Asia proxy will land next week to Asia proxy location. Should be redistributed then. Cheers.

The rest of the universe will ship out to you lovely people in June.

Refunds and address updates have been addressed via email.

Have a good day ahead everyone!

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #1168 on: Thu, 25 May 2017, 02:33:50 »
Ahhhhhh. I'm extremely hyped for this. Thanks again jchan for making this happen!

Offline blacksimon

• illuminati.works
    • illuminati.works
« Reply #1169 on: Thu, 25 May 2017, 08:46:22 »
aw, now I feel stupid for not getting on Asian GB instead. Looks like they're getting theirs first

Offline obviouslygene

« Reply #1170 on: Thu, 25 May 2017, 10:24:09 »
Masturbating Molerats Jchan.
The M65A would be an awesome wedding gift for me!
Missing a keyset though :/

Offline Tre3Cycl3S

« Reply #1171 on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 17:15:16 »
JChan, if I want to add an extra aluminium base to my order (when it becomes available at your site), can I combine that with my original order for shipping? I.e., is it possible to avoid double shipping? I don't really mind delaying the shipment of my original order slightly to make that possible.
QFR           HHKB Pro-2     JD45         VE.A                    XMIT 61-Key       JD40 Mk.II                    Realforce 87U     M65-A                 Custom:Annie      NightFox      Pearl                  E6-V2 R2                          Norbaforce
MX Blue     45g Topre        MX Blue     R5 67g Zealios     50g Hall Effect     Modded Gateron Red     55g Topre           R5 78g Zealios     62g Ergo Grey     Hako True     R9 62g Zilent     Lubed Holy Trash Panda     OG Sony BKE Domes

Offline breusch91

• * Maker
« Reply #1172 on: Fri, 26 May 2017, 22:32:28 »
JChan, if I want to add an extra aluminium base to my order (when it becomes available at your site), can I combine that with my original order for shipping? I.e., is it possible to avoid double shipping? I don't really mind delaying the shipment of my original order slightly to make that possible.

Not sure if correct but I'd imagine no. This ships in a custom case/box and from what i remember it looked like there was room in that case for an extra pcp/plate, so that might be feasible, but don't think thered be room for another base.

Offline imprevade

« Reply #1173 on: Sat, 27 May 2017, 00:00:49 »

Not sure if correct but I'd imagine no. This ships in a custom case/box and from what i remember it looked like there was room in that case for an extra pcp/plate, so that might be feasible, but don't think thered be room for another base.

I didn't order any pcp!

Offline Tre3Cycl3S

« Reply #1174 on: Sat, 27 May 2017, 02:34:10 »

Ahh good point. A shame if that's the case, I was hoping I won't have to pay for shipping twice. I kinda accidentally talked myself into getting an extra matte black aluminium base after seeing the recent photos, they look so good!
QFR           HHKB Pro-2     JD45         VE.A                    XMIT 61-Key       JD40 Mk.II                    Realforce 87U     M65-A                 Custom:Annie      NightFox      Pearl                  E6-V2 R2                          Norbaforce
MX Blue     45g Topre        MX Blue     R5 67g Zealios     50g Hall Effect     Modded Gateron Red     55g Topre           R5 78g Zealios     62g Ergo Grey     Hako True     R9 62g Zilent     Lubed Holy Trash Panda     OG Sony BKE Domes

Offline consolelog

« Reply #1175 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 12:39:47 »
Just wanted to say...the anticipation is killing me! I had a dream last night that the extras were on sale at 4am and they were all sold out... **shudders**

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline gizmoplex

« Reply #1176 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 15:12:16 »
What I know so far about the extras:

1. There will be an options for; complete kits, extra bottoms (Alu & Nylon), extra plates (Alu & Brass), and standalone PCBs. 
2. It will be available via https://www.keyclack.com/ on FCFS basis once the GB units shipped (mid-late June).

Is that correct?

Is it possible to announce the exact time of when will it be available on keyclack's website so we (bunch of people who are really interested on the extras) could anticipate the sale?

I assume that many people are interested on the leftovers and it'll sold out crazy fast  :-X
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I really want these beautiful board so bad and I want to prepare myself. Been watching this thread and keyclack's site like a hawk since I learned there are extras of M65-A. 

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #1177 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 17:40:27 »

1. There will be an options for; complete kits, extra bottoms (Alu & Nylon), extra plates (Alu & Brass), and standalone PCBs. 
2. It will be available via https://www.keyclack.com/ on FCFS basis once the GB units shipped (mid-late June).

Is that correct?

Is it possible to announce the exact time of when will it be available on keyclack's website so we (bunch of people who are really interested on the extras) could anticipate the sale?

I assume that many people are interested on the leftovers and it'll sold out crazy fast  :-X
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I really want these beautiful board so bad and I want to prepare myself. Been watching this thread and keyclack's site like a hawk since I learned there are extras of M65-A.

He announced a time for when SA Camping sets would go live in the thread here on GH. So if you are paying attention, I believe you'll be able to set an alarm for it.

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #1178 on: Sun, 28 May 2017, 21:26:11 »

Is that correct?

He announced a time for when SA Camping sets would go live in the thread here on GH. So if you are paying attention, I believe you'll be able to set an alarm for it.

Same with Hydro so I'm sure he'll do the same thing for this  :thumb:

Offline gizmoplex

« Reply #1179 on: Mon, 29 May 2017, 01:36:17 »

Is that correct?

Same with Hydro so I'm sure he'll do the same thing for this  :thumb:

Aah, I see. Glad to hear that. Thanks Oblotzky & forevermadrigal.

Offline Fullcream

« Reply #1180 on: Mon, 29 May 2017, 04:16:21 »
jchan. I'm slightly concerned.
Long ago right at the start after paying my invoice I messaged you to see if I could change from Space Gray to black. You said no problem! and told me you updated the invoice denoting the changes. I got the confirmation email from Paypal that changes had been made to the invoice. Within that email it had a link to the new/adjusted invoice which still has the same description with space gray and no additional notes about the color change.

Anyone else made changes and went through the same thing?

Assure me there's nothing to worry about   :-X :thumb:

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #1181 on: Mon, 29 May 2017, 05:53:17 »
jchan. I'm slightly concerned.
Long ago right at the start after paying my invoice I messaged you to see if I could change from Space Gray to black. You said no problem! and told me you updated the invoice denoting the changes. I got the confirmation email from Paypal that changes had been made to the invoice. Within that email it had a link to the new/adjusted invoice which still has the same description with space gray and no additional notes about the color change.

Anyone else made changes and went through the same thing?

Assure me there's nothing to worry about   :-X :thumb:

You should email me - support@keyclack.com ; and include your invoice stuffs so I can check it.

Offline aeryxz

• aeboards
« Reply #1182 on: Mon, 29 May 2017, 20:31:58 »
Hey jchan94,
will there be a heads up when the FCFS Rama's will be on sale? I missed the GB and really want a space gray one :)

Cheers!

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #1183 on: Mon, 29 May 2017, 20:47:31 »
Hey jchan94,
will there be a heads up when the FCFS Rama's will be on sale? I missed the GB and really want a space gray one :)

Cheers!

Yes.

Offline delivery

« Reply #1184 on: Mon, 29 May 2017, 20:50:00 »
Hey jchan94,

Cheers!

Yes.
Good thanks, i need an extra base

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline fishpod

« Reply #1185 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 03:37:28 »
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE

Offline rioc

• Very Text - 键盘上瘾 ____rioc industries ink.
« Reply #1186 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 03:50:43 »
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE

**** ME THAT'S A BEAUTY!!! Which country you from? got a tracking No. or did it just show up?
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 May 2017, 03:52:59 by rioc »

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #1187 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 03:58:49 »
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE

**** ME THAT'S A BEAUTY!!! Which country you from? got a tracking No. or did it just show up?

Asian Proxy GB will get first, and others will ship in June.

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #1188 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 03:59:26 »
mmm these are soo nice. Shame i can't afford one  :'( Hopefully Rama will make a 96layout one day.

Offline rioc

« Reply #1189 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 04:01:21 »
mmm these are soo nice. Shame i can't afford one  :'( Hopefully Rama will make a 96layout one day.

This or the KIRA! (I'd love a Southpaw KIRA Version though (Numpad on the left))

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1190 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 04:23:19 »
Oooof! That looks so good, especially that last pic. Also love the phone case.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #1191 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 04:38:50 »
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE

Oh my flipping holy mama! That looks BEAUTIFUL! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT <3

Offline fishpod

« Reply #1192 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 04:39:22 »
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE

I'm from China. so the shipping is like, super fast

Offline superdoedoe

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
« Reply #1193 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 04:39:35 »

This or the KIRA! (I'd love a Southpaw KIRA Version though (Numpad on the left))

Yeah, i got in for the lightsaver instead (thats where all ma money went), but imo rama's case is way nicer

Offline fishpod

« Reply #1194 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 04:40:57 »
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE

jchan! i do enjoy this beauty!!  does the JC65 PCB support screw in stabilizers?

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
    • KeyClack
« Reply #1195 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 04:42:23 »
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE

jchan! i do enjoy this beauty!!  does the JC65 PCB support screw in stabilizers?

Yes of course it does :). I used the Zeal ones on the prototype.

You may find the video made by Quakemz here -

Offline fishpod

« Reply #1196 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 04:49:33 »
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE

THANKS!! <3

Offline rioc

« Reply #1197 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 04:50:18 »
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE

Btw., how many M65-As were made? (Since it used to be a limited run, I'm wondering how much more demand there was.)

Offline delivery

« Reply #1198 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 04:52:44 »
Nice nice nice!!!!

Mine should be here soon i guess

Offline forevermadrigal

« Reply #1199 on: Tue, 30 May 2017, 05:00:17 »
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE
IT'S HERE

Btw., how many M65-As were made? (Since it used to be a limited run, I'm wondering how much more demand there was.)

Over 9000 obviously