Author Topic: [GB] M65-A | Made with RAMA.WORKS (Complete)  (Read 869722 times)

Offline quanghuy1200

Re: [GB] M65-A | Made with RAMA.WORKS
« Reply #2000 on: Sun, 20 August 2017, 11:10:45 »
Just sent an email about some question. Thanks  :thumb:

Offline marre259

« Reply #2001 on: Sun, 20 August 2017, 17:36:15 »
At this point will mid sept be a good estimate as to when we'll receive our orders? Never expected such a long delay from the estimated dates from the beginning of the group buy :/

Offline therealmckellar

« Reply #2002 on: Sun, 20 August 2017, 18:28:32 »
At this point will mid sept be a good estimate as to when we'll receive our orders? Never expected such a long delay from the estimated dates from the beginning of the group buy :/
You'll get your orders when they ship. Is it really that hard to wait a little longer so he can ship them? He's maintained CONSTANT contact to inform everyone. as someone who missed R1 and was counting on extras or R2, it's pretty frustrating to know that peyote people who can't just read his updates messed that up for everyone. You've waited this long. Is it really this big of a deal to let him get them out on his own terms??

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline Tally810

« Reply #2003 on: Sun, 20 August 2017, 18:38:50 »
You'll get your orders when they ship. Is it really that hard to wait a little longer so he can ship them? He's maintained CONSTANT contact to inform everyone. as someone who missed R1 and was counting on extras or R2, it's pretty frustrating to know that peyote people who can't just read his updates messed that up for everyone. You've waited this long. Is it really this big of a deal to let him get them out on his own terms??

As you type that on your m-65.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline Atredl

« Reply #2004 on: Sun, 20 August 2017, 18:46:41 »

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
He literally said he missed R1 and was waiting for R2... :rolleyes:

Offline therealmckellar

« Reply #2005 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 11:12:48 »

[/quote]

I typed that on my phone. My computers have ducky keyboards because I missed the GB, as stated above. Just a bunch of crying for no reason.

Offline Aperture_Sci

• ZZ96 / 65g Zealios / GMK Sky Dolch
« Reply #2006 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 11:32:27 »
Pretty sure it was a joke, heesh.

Offline Rogerwyf

« Reply #2007 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 14:34:48 »
Long time lurker here... and I'm so sad there will be no R2. Now I have to count everything on the extras, but I can understand Jchan's decision. Goob job Jchan and hope everything goes well!

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #2008 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 14:38:54 »
Anyone from last shipment get tracking yet?

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #2009 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 14:52:29 »
No, but my shipment arrived today ;D

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #2010 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 14:57:04 »

Whoah and it shipped on friday?.. and you’re in Germany? :O perhaps mine will be surprising me at home this evening.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #2011 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 15:01:15 »

Whoah and it shipped on friday?.. and you’re in Germany? :O perhaps mine will be surprising me at home this evening.

Yeah, totally caught me off-guard, but it's nice being surprised by a DHL employee like that

Offline aznreaper

« Reply #2012 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 16:24:58 »
DHL? Wasn't all the boards from the most recent batch done through FedEx? Interesting regardless, thanks for the news, glad to see more boards coming out

Offline anthonyooiszewen

« Reply #2013 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 21:05:59 »
So... did shipping stop again to account for Keyclack's "temporary/pop-up store?"

Offline Fullcream

« Reply #2014 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 21:13:38 »
I emailed jchan about a refund. If it is possible then that's another black m65 extra for someone when they are available.

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2015 on: Mon, 21 August 2017, 21:23:33 »
I emailed jchan about a refund. If it is possible then that's another black m65 extra for someone when they are available.

Thanks for the heads up.  Hopefully jchan will have some info once he's done with the R1 shipping fulfillment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #2016 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 08:12:01 »

:( I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about doing the same.  This GB has just been such a roller coaster of emotions.

Initial launch hype!
CNY manufacturing delay
Shipping to JChan hype!
Customs\logistics delay
Arrived at the warehouse hype!
Missing stabs delay

It'd almost be funny if there wasn't such a beautiful keeb hanging in the balance.

Offline Valaris

« Reply #2017 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 08:27:55 »
I am a bit confused though. What's the current status? It seems shipping has started again?
I'm not in a major rush, I'm just trying to understand.

« Reply #2018 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 09:45:15 »
I am a bit confused though. What's the current status? It seems shipping has started again?
I'm not in a major rush, I'm just trying to understand.

I think most of us are kind of assuming that he's resumed shipping but there was no post from JChan yesterday with the invoice numbers for shipped orders so it's a bit of a mystery right now.

Offline aznreaper

« Reply #2019 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 11:32:39 »
Looks like that last batch was sent through DHL, they tried to drop by yesterday, time to pickup today!

Offline Aperture_Sci

• ZZ96 / 65g Zealios / GMK Sky Dolch
« Reply #2020 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 12:30:01 »
Sent email to support@keyclack Jchan.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • Please email jchan@keyclack.com. PMs are disabled
    • KeyClack
« Reply #2021 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 14:30:17 »
Stabs arrived just now with Muted. (yes, it arrived at the office today)
Support Email: support@keyclack.com

Did you miss something from us?

Offline Valaris

« Reply #2022 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 14:56:24 »
Good ****!

Offline gutsack

« Reply #2023 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 15:19:24 »
Just curious—my board was listed as shipped last week but I never received a shipping notice and it hasn't arrived. I'm in OR so I would imagine it should have been here by now. Any chance the shipping list is inaccurate and boards listed haven't gone out yet?

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #2024 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 15:21:46 »
I just got a customs bill today so my guess is that all the ones listed actually went out Jchan just hasn't gotten around to updating the tracking numbers yet
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #2025 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 15:24:44 »
Just curious—my board was listed as shipped last week but I never received a shipping notice and it hasn't arrived. I'm in OR so I would imagine it should have been here by now. Any chance the shipping list is inaccurate and boards listed haven't gone out yet?

Yeah a few people now have received boards sent friday, none of us got notices but they here!

Offline therealmckellar

« Reply #2026 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 15:56:24 »
Instead of you guys asking for refunds, I'd gladly buy someone's black or space grey.

Offline gutsack

« Reply #2027 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 16:24:08 »

Yeah a few people now have received boards sent friday, none of us got notices but they here!

Find it unlikely that someone in Germany received a board shipped Friday but I did not receive one shipped Friday only 10 hours north of jchan by car. What I was curios about was if some might not have actually been shipped yet but were listed as such.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #2028 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 18:01:28 »
Instead of you guys asking for refunds, I'd gladly buy someone's black or space grey.

It's easier for Jchan to give a refund then sell the extra later. Transferring orders is a tedious task and he's said he doesn't want to do it that way anymore.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #2029 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 18:02:45 »

Find it unlikely that someone in Germany received a board shipped Friday but I did not receive one shipped Friday only 10 hours north of jchan by car. What I was curios about was if some might not have actually been shipped yet but were listed as such.

Well mine was also in the Friday wave of shipment, and it's actually sitting at the local customs office pending the tax bill, so I find someone in Germany already getting theirs pretty believable, whatwith that legendary German efficiency...  :p
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline gutsack

« Reply #2030 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 18:09:01 »

Well mine was also in the Friday wave of shipment, and it's actually sitting at the local customs office pending the tax bill, so I find someone in Germany already getting theirs pretty believable, whatwith that legendary German efficiency...  :p

Sorry, I'm not making myself clear here. One last try: I 100% believe people in Germany received their boards shipped Friday. What I'm saying is I have a feeling my board did NOT actually ship Friday, because otherwise it would be here. I wasn't questioning whether or not the people in Germany who received their boards were telling the truth (of course they are), was more suggesting it's possible not all the boards listed as shipped last week actually shipped.

Offline kustom3

• bonjour
« Reply #2031 on: Tue, 22 August 2017, 18:09:22 »
Mine hasn't been listed as shipped but I received a text today regarding the scheduling of a DHL package tomorrow. Postponed it to the day after to make sure I'm around. FWIW I live in France.
Edit: Was another package I had forgotten about and didn't expect to be delivered through DHL, back to the waiting game  ;D
« Last Edit: Thu, 24 August 2017, 08:10:01 by kustom3 »

Offline chancellorr

« Reply #2032 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 08:51:20 »
Maybe one day I'll get this keeb

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Offline sixdeuces

• DIYKeyboards.com
« Reply #2033 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 11:44:32 »

Really though, I think he's doing his best to get them out. It's a huge undertaking, no doubt. Clearly he's feeling the pressure. As long as I continue to see boards shipping and communication continue, it's no big deal to wait a bit. (Still waiting on GMK Oblivion anyway!)
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 August 2017, 11:46:17 by sixdeuces »

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #2034 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 12:44:36 »
Show Image

Really though, I think he's doing his best to get them out. It's a huge undertaking, no doubt. Clearly he's feeling the pressure. As long as I continue to see boards shipping and communication continue, it's no big deal to wait a bit. (Still waiting on GMK Oblivion anyway!)

He also has a fair amount of personal stuff going on. Not easy to split time between family and and a GB, can imagine a fair amount of stress.

Good news is the boards sound like they're in good shape and all on-hand. That's much better than lots of GBs out there.
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline consolelog

« Reply #2035 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 12:46:34 »
Jchan is cranking them out. From the GMK Muted thread yesterday:

"Hi,

Sorry for the lack of communication this past week.

The sets just landed today. I've hired someone at Keyclack finally, and we'll have this all out this week.

Sorry for all those of you that have been itching to get this set. I'm very happy that it's finally here and ready to get out.

PopUp finishes today.

Mc Rebirth is Wednesday.

M65A is Thursday

Muted is Friday."

Offline cooperred

« Reply #2036 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 13:15:36 »
Jchan, sent you a PM on reddit and an email. Need to change shipping addresses since I'm moving.

Offline anthonyooiszewen

« Reply #2037 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 13:52:33 »
Jchan is cranking them out. From the GMK Muted thread yesterday:

"Hi,

Sorry for the lack of communication this past week.

The sets just landed today. I've hired someone at Keyclack finally, and we'll have this all out this week.

Sorry for all those of you that have been itching to get this set. I'm very happy that it's finally here and ready to get out.

PopUp finishes today.

Mc Rebirth is Wednesday.

M65A is Thursday

Muted is Friday."

Thursday? RIP so shipping has been delayed by another week.

Offline kmba

• Formerly tameone
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2038 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 13:54:58 »
??
keyboards.

Offline jjwax

« Reply #2039 on: Wed, 23 August 2017, 22:07:16 »
I can't wait to get my hands on this board!  Feels like the delays are coming to an end soon!

Offline gutsack

« Reply #2040 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 11:35:41 »
My unit was listed as shipped Friday and still has not arrived. I'm in OR, one state north of CA. The shipping list cannot possibly be accurate—I think Friday's group was not completely shipped. Hoping for an update from jchan on this soon.

Offline jraper13

« Reply #2041 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 13:33:34 »
@fullcream

anyway youd be willing to receive it and then sell it to me?!

Thanks for the heads up.  Hopefully jchan will have some info once he's done with the R1 shipping fulfillment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline therealmckellar

« Reply #2042 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 13:35:45 »

It's easier for Jchan to give a refund then sell the extra later. Transferring orders is a tedious task and he's said he doesn't want to do it that way anymore.
I'm well aware. I'm stalking this thread trying to make sure I get one. Not every solution involves jchan. Receiver can request a rerouting of delivery or can forward it to me when he does get it. In the meantime, that person would get the money they're looking to have refunded from me and I would get in on the board I missed the gb for.

Offline gutsack

« Reply #2043 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 14:00:33 »
Update: Turns out my board DID ship last week, but via FedEx. That explains why it took a full week to arrive, FedEx is much slower than DHL in my area. It also explains why I didn't get and DHL text notification. That said, I never received a tracking number for the shipment so if you are in CONUS and were listed as shipping next week, you're probably in the same boat and will just receive a FedEx package at some point.

That said, now that I've received it, I do have an issue: Whether it was jchan or the factory, someone who did QC on this top part circled issues with either pencil or pen and the circles are impossible to remove. So while they circled small imperfections which are mostly ignorable, the CIRCLES THEMSELVES are not ignorable. I had 4 circles (two on the top face, one on each side). I managed to buff out and clean off two of them, but two are seemingly there forever, which is annoying. Further, the quality of the finish on this top part leaves something to be desired in several spots. Lots of little specs, a chamfer error on the right side, the inner top chamfer is not sharp, etc. Overall it looks fine but when you look closely it's not as sharp as I was hoping.

All that said, I'm thrilled to have the package in hand and look forward to building it tonight. Thanks for all the hard work, jchan, this is a really great kit.

Offline Atredl

« Reply #2044 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 14:22:18 »

I'm well aware. I'm stalking this thread trying to make sure I get one. Not every solution involves jchan. Receiver can request a rerouting of delivery or can forward it to me when he does get it. In the meantime, that person would get the money they're looking to have refunded from me and I would get in on the board I missed the gb for.

Good for you, hope you get one :thumb:

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #2045 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 14:25:25 »
Update: Turns out my board DID ship last week, but via FedEx. That explains why it took a full week to arrive, FedEx is much slower than DHL in my area. It also explains why I didn't get and DHL text notification. That said, I never received a tracking number for the shipment so if you are in CONUS and were listed as shipping next week, you're probably in the same boat and will just receive a FedEx package at some point.

That said, now that I've received it, I do have an issue: Whether it was jchan or the factory, someone who did QC on this top part circled issues with either pencil or pen and the circles are impossible to remove. So while they circled small imperfections which are mostly ignorable, the CIRCLES THEMSELVES are not ignorable. I had 4 circles (two on the top face, one on each side). I managed to buff out and clean off two of them, but two are seemingly there forever, which is annoying. Further, the quality of the finish on this top part leaves something to be desired in several spots. Lots of little specs, a chamfer error on the right side, the inner top chamfer is not sharp, etc. Overall it looks fine but when you look closely it's not as sharp as I was hoping.

All that said, I'm thrilled to have the package in hand and look forward to building it tonight. Thanks for all the hard work, jchan, this is a really great kit.

Nice! I think this is correct, international must have went DHL and domestic via Fedex. I received mine two days ago in Canada, as did 2 others I know of in my area. Mine is now built. Love it. Packaging was unreal! Such an experience, well worth the wait. I just hope the wait is not too long for those still without boards. Just a little longer, it'll be worth it.

Now, who wants pics? It's SG.

Offline robbles

« Reply #2046 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 16:03:49 »

As someone who lurks here just for the pics, yes pls pics  :thumb:
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #2047 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 16:17:54 »

Post it! Need to get more hyped!

Offline BAS1C

« Reply #2048 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 17:02:03 »

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #2049 on: Thu, 24 August 2017, 17:02:28 »
Siiiiiiick!