Author Topic: [GB] M65-A | Made with RAMA.WORKS (Complete)  (Read 869774 times)

Offline robbles

Re: [GB] M65-A | Made with RAMA.WORKS
« Reply #2200 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:27:22 »
The dude has made it clear several times that he is dealing with hospital visits and family health issues. It can probably be assumed that's what is happening whenever he goes quiet. If this is your first KeyClack gb, know that they have always gone very smoothly in the past. Whatever is happening is anomaly and there is probably good reason for it. So just chillllllll. Consider yourself very lucky that you are gonna have one of the most hyped and sought after customs the community has ever seen.
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline petrock

« Reply #2201 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:42:34 »
I'm not complaining at all, I just think that asking for an update shouldn't be something that is attacked.

Life should come first 100% of the time.

Offline kitchenace13

« Reply #2202 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 12:45:53 »
Just do us a favor and ask for a refund, I'm tired of seeing the public *****ing and moaning.  Either that or if someone can PM me a way to ignore all posts from a certain user that would be great.  Its complaining like this that are making R2 not happen and potentially driving the organizers of group buys to say "f it" and move to things like MassDrop

« Reply #2203 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 13:17:25 »
Just do us a favor and ask for a refund, I'm tired of seeing the public *****ing and moaning.  Either that or if someone can PM me a way to ignore all posts from a certain user that would be great.  Its complaining like this that are making R2 not happen and potentially driving the organizers of group buys to say "f it" and move to things like MassDrop

Didn't mean to start some firestorm in here but oh well.

Offline petrock

« Reply #2204 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 14:00:48 »
And lets leave it at that. JChan is doing what he needs to do. Although it may have taken longer than we all would like, the boards are coming and we will get them when we get them.

As I wrote in my email last week, keep doing what your doing. We know your very busy. I know that you are working very hard.

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #2205 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 15:09:49 »

Didn't mean to start some firestorm in here but oh well.

Offline Gamecat

« Reply #2206 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 20:01:24 »
Here's what I have so far for QMK keymap (untested, but most of it works on the M10A), interested to see other keymaps for ideas to steal :)

https://github.com/Gam3cat/qmk_firmware/tree/master/keyboards/jc65/keymaps/gam3cat

Offline Tally810

« Reply #2207 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 02:05:36 »
Hey saw you uninstalled discord JChan.  Hope all is well dude.  :thumb:

Offline imprevade

« Reply #2208 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 10:25:00 »
Here's what I have so far for QMK keymap (untested, but most of it works on the M10A), interested to see other keymaps for ideas to steal :)

https://github.com/Gam3cat/qmk_firmware/tree/master/keyboards/jc65/keymaps/gam3cat

I've been using this layout for a couple weeks.

Offline Gamecat

« Reply #2209 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 20:52:38 »
I've been using this layout for a couple weeks.

Awesome, the tapdance stuff looks cool, never had a QMK board and didn't realize that was possible :)

Offline Fitzpa

« Reply #2210 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 12:03:54 »
What does the tap dancing function do?

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #2211 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 12:14:24 »

Press button once: does thingX
Doubletap button: does thingY
Tripletap button: does thingZ
and so on

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #2212 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 13:19:05 »
Sigh, i didn't look to see it needed a signature for delivery... will pick up tomorrow now. So close, yet so far away.

Offline Valaris

« Reply #2213 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 13:21:02 »
Sigh, i didn't look to see it needed a signature for delivery... will pick up tomorrow now. So close, yet so far away.

Were you part of last tuesday's shipment?

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #2214 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 13:21:43 »

Were you part of last tuesday's shipment?
Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Fitzpa

« Reply #2215 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 13:55:00 »

Press button once: does thingX
Doubletap button: does thingY
Tripletap button: does thingZ
and so on

That's so cool! Can't wait to get my kb.

« Reply #2216 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 14:05:07 »

That's a huge bummer.  I'd probably just throw in the towel for the rest of the day if that happened to me.

Offline Potatoes

« Reply #2217 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 14:33:50 »
Got mine in the mail today! I'll take my crappy pictures later. The mat is beautiful. Will look better against the birch once I get my desk made in a couple weeks. Hopefully I can keep it clean...

forgot to post the pics...  :blank: Obviously not the m65. Current/future old driver...
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 September 2017, 14:43:40 by Potatoes »

Offline Kavik

« Reply #2218 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 14:34:47 »

That's a huge bummer.  I'd probably just throw in the towel for the rest of the day if that happened to me.

Does the tracking info denote if a signature is required? I didn't see anything saying one is needed on mine.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #2219 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 14:36:38 »

Does the tracking info denote if a signature is required? I didn't see anything saying one is needed on mine.

Under the features section is says Signature Confirmation TM

Offline robbles

« Reply #2220 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 14:46:27 »
Got mine in the mail today! I'll take my crappy pictures later. The mat is beautiful. Will look better against the birch once I get my desk made in a couple weeks. Hopefully I can keep it clean...

forgot to post the pics...  :blank: Obviously not the m65. Current/future old driver...

YES! All of the pics!
How does one become so interested in a thing like keyboards? When you realize you use a keyboard more than any other tool in your life.

Offline Aznboi

« Reply #2221 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 20:49:35 »
We need more split space love in here.  Also Magenta Sky Dolch Accents x GMK Cyan (Miami Sky?)
177752-0

Offline KINGPIN

« Reply #2222 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 22:39:49 »
Tbh this is starting to get unacceptable, hasn't hear anything from Jchan for almost a week and there are still boards that aren't shipped after almost a month from the first batch, specially when mainland China customer already received them months ago
Levia Makes

Offline Dodgy

• * Maker
  • I specialize in bird law.
« Reply #2223 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 22:55:11 »
Hmm, so I have to move at the end of the month... Is it possible to change my delivery address?
Hi, what's your favorite color?
I'm making keycaps, take a look if you give a damn.
Sale Thread

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #2224 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 23:29:53 »
Hmm, so I have to move at the end of the month... Is it possible to change my delivery address?

Yes, support@keyclack.com for such cases.

Offline jjwax

« Reply #2225 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 06:30:17 »

I just moved a couple weeks ago, I emailed jchan and he updated my order

Offline shantanujoshi

« Reply #2226 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 13:52:42 »
That awkward moment when your order number isn't in the OG post on which day it'll ship... or in any of the recent shipping posts...
Never judge a man by his post count
[Hasu 55g HHKB PINK RFs] [GON HHKB Zeals] [GON TKL w/ Erg Clears] [IBM SSK] [VE.A Zeliostotles] [Ergodox Gatistotles]

« Reply #2227 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 13:58:13 »
That awkward moment when your order number isn't in the OG post on which day it'll ship... or in any of the recent shipping posts...

That's like 70% of the people in here.  Welcome.

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #2228 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 14:08:29 »

That awkward moment when you realize waiting requires patience.

Offline davisthegreat

• 3DKeebs
« Reply #2229 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 16:19:08 »
DEAR JCHAN

THANK YOU! Just got mine, packaging looks great! haven't even opened it yet but this looks great. I have been in the hobby since november and this  has been one of the better experiences with a GB.

just wanted to say thank you for the work.

Offline Kavik

« Reply #2230 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 18:43:04 »
DEAR JCHAN

THANK YOU! Just got mine, packaging looks great! haven't even opened it yet but this looks great. I have been in the hobby since november and this  has been one of the better experiences with a GB.

I got mine today too. It looks great! Everything was packaged really well. When you see the level of packaging, you will understand how QC could take a while; everything was wrapped very well and secured in the box tightly. I'm prepping to build mine now!

Offline kolashnikov

« Reply #2231 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 20:04:52 »

That awkward moment when you realize waiting requires patience.

I am selfish and impatient, but I'm trying to remember that jchan is just a dude. I hope that people like me haven't put him off from the keyboard hobby entirely. It'd be real shame if he invested in his passion and got crushed for it. 

Offline Kavik

« Reply #2232 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 21:03:24 »
DEAR JCHAN

I got mine today too. It looks great! Everything was packaged really well. When you see the level of packaging, you will understand how QC could take a while; everything was wrapped very well and secured in the box tightly. I'm prepping to build mine now!

I just got mine put together, and it's amazing. I really love this thing! Thank you JChan and Rama for making this GB possible.

67g Zealios (and one MX Lock switch for Caps Lock [I think I'll have to mess with the programming for it to function as expected though])
Zeal stabs
Maxkeys SA Orange on Dolch

Full pic album: http://imgur.com/a/LOR2z

(I had forgotten to put the side screws in when I took this picture. Oops.)
177854-0
177856-1
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 September 2017, 21:12:07 by Kavik »

Offline jjwax

« Reply #2233 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 23:30:33 »
DEAR JCHAN

I just got mine put together, and it's amazing. I really love this thing! Thank you JChan and Rama for making this GB possible.

67g Zealios (and one MX Lock switch for Caps Lock [I think I'll have to mess with the programming for it to function as expected though])
Zeal stabs
Maxkeys SA Orange on Dolch

Full pic album: http://imgur.com/a/LOR2z

(I had forgotten to put the side screws in when I took this picture. Oops.)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

That looks amazing! I can't wait to get mine!

Offline delivery

« Reply #2234 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 08:29:32 »
Looking gooD!

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #2235 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 18:40:06 »

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #2236 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 19:34:12 »
Show Image

That Rama wave is really icing on the cake! Job well done sir!  :thumb:

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #2237 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 19:50:57 »
Here's mine:

I put my E8-v1 in the photo too.  You like?
« Last Edit: Sat, 09 September 2017, 22:13:01 by reececonrad »

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #2238 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 20:28:22 »
Here mine:

(Attachment Link)

Super Limited Edition!? Mirin that clean finish!  :p

Offline Kavik

« Reply #2239 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 22:01:01 »
Here mine:

(Attachment Link)

Haha, nice one!

Don't worry about the M65-A though. JChan has them in hand and is working on getting them out, so you know you'll be getting this one, just with a little delay. The E8-v1 is a little more doubtful.

Offline Merloobi

« Reply #2240 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 15:49:06 »
If anyone is interested in swapping their blue case for a silver, please get in touch!  :)

Offline Tally810

« Reply #2241 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 16:19:29 »
Any updates jchan?  Hope all is well with you bud.  We almost done dude

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Offline Valaris

« Reply #2242 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 06:18:18 »
Just saw this on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/6zekmo/a_post_to_clear_things_up_please_read/

Jchan: Let me know if you want me to remove this if you're rather address it yourself or whatever.
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 September 2017, 06:22:24 by Valaris »

Offline wodan

« Reply #2243 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 06:38:27 »
Can we please get a statement what this means for the shipping of the remaining M-65s?

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #2244 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 06:42:12 »
Can we please get a statement what this means for the shipping of the remaining M-65s?

I think it means it's not a priority right now, comparatively, and progress will be slow with less information than some may like

Offline Crossfire

« Reply #2245 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 07:22:07 »
This.

Well, I feel for Jchan. He is going through a lot atm.

On the other hand, a lot of us put considerable amount of money into this GB which ended in january 2017. There is a lot of us who are still waiting for our boards, paypal refund deadline of 180 days is long over too.

We rightfully expect Jchan to stay professional and chime in on the situation. I really don't want another Ivan scenario to happen to be honest. But atm it looks like we won't see our boards and/or money anytime soon...

Offline panzermuffin

« Reply #2246 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 07:41:26 »
This.

On the other hand, a lot of us put considerable amount of money into this GB which ended in january 2017. There is a lot of us who are still waiting for our boards, paypal refund deadline of 180 days is long over too.

We rightfully expect Jchan to stay professional and chime in on the situation. I really don't want another Ivan scenario to happen to be honest. But atm it looks like we won't see our boards and/or money anytime soon...

One of his beloved ones has brain cancer. Do you comprehend this? Who the F cares about keyboards when someone tells you something like this? "Hey, a relative has braincancer" "Yeah k, where's the toilet?"

Have some integrity and at least wait some time before you ask such a tactless question. Jesus Christ.

Offline Oblotzky

• Backspace is for people that make mistakes.
« Reply #2247 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 07:48:23 »
This is a cluster**** of ethical views clashing in this thread. Pretty pointless to discuss that side IMO since literally the only thing we can do is waiting.

Offline jchan94

• Keyclack Inc
  • Please email jchan@keyclack.com. PMs are disabled
    • KeyClack
« Reply #2248 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 07:53:40 »
This.

if you'd like a refund, just message support@keyclack.com ; I can process them this week, thanks
Support Email: support@keyclack.com

Did you miss something from us?

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #2249 on: Mon, 11 September 2017, 07:57:08 »
Before you request a refund, post your purchase for people to take over for you. There are a ton of us that didn't get in on this when it was available, completely understand the gravity of what JChan is going through and will happily wait years if it takes that long.