geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Rukia - polycarb - round 2

<< < (181/216) > >>

crazyboy1023:

--- Quote from: Rob27shred on Tue, 01 February 2022, 12:54:51 ---
--- Quote from: KneeDeep on Tue, 01 February 2022, 10:02:05 ---Think Jaxx will let me change my address again? I sold my spot and then bought it back cause my buyer didn't think this would ever deliver. I agreed with them and refunded them. All this cause I was hoping he would just cancel my order when he saw I was selling

--- End quote ---

Can't say for sure if he'll respond to you or not, but Jaxx has been lurking on Discord AFAIK. He hit up a few people not to long ago trying to sell some of his keeb/artisan collection. So I'd try him there first. Again, I have no ideal if he'll respond or not though.

--- End quote ---

I messaged Jaxx on Discord on July 18, 2021 and asked for a refund. He responded that same day saying "Yes. Give me a few days to move funds around"

Ever since then, I have gotten no follow up and no money. I've messaged him again several times throughout the previous months, but no response

samisles10:
got my AVA delivered over the weekend. way better board imo but then again anything is better than GB not being delivered as promised

rossfromfriends:

--- Quote from: dgneo on Thu, 27 January 2022, 14:18:07 ---I've spoken to an attorney about this. He believes that there is certainly a case here. With some very rough numbers, let's say there are 200 participants in this group buy and that the average cost per participant is somewhere around $300. That means that the total amount payed to Weaston (Gray Industries, LLC via Shopify) MINTAUTUMN/Jaxxstatic was somewhere in the neighborhood of $60,000. There are a few options.

The attorney says that the group could bring a lawsuit and that the cost to do this, if all 200 group buy participants also participated in the lawsuit, would probably be somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 per participant. This probably isn't the first course of action to take, but is absolutely an option available to us and not something so astronomical as to be completely out of the realm of possibility.

Separate from a civil lawsuit, the attorney believes that taking $60,000 without delivering any product likely constitutes felony fraud. As such, we are going to begin a discussion with The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services which, as far as we can tell, seems to be the appropriate department to take the first steps with.

My PMs are open for any questions. I do not yet need any personal information from anyone to continue moving forward. However, it would be helpful to start getting an idea about who's interested, and how much you spent on this GB, separate from this thread, just so these rough numbers can get slightly less rough. If either course above is to be taken, we'll need to offer evidence. It will also likely be possible for the attorneys to get this information from Shopify if a lawsuit is filed.

It is still my sincere hope that Weaston Jaxxstatic will simply do the right thing, expediently, and ship everyone's orders. I do not believe he has any malicious intent and do not savor the idea of having to take this to court. I think we all just want this to end with everyone as happy as is possible at this point.
/s

--- End quote ---
you're a legend, i'm in

selsik:
Just found out about this dumpster fire. Bumping so you guys aren't forgotten. Go ahead with the lawsuit. The period of grace expired way too long ago.

I just hope this guy is already pinpointed and blacklisted so he can't pull this off again.

alspdx:

--- Quote from: selsik on Mon, 14 February 2022, 05:23:48 ---I just hope this guy is already pinpointed and blacklisted so he can't pull this off again.

--- End quote ---

lol i'm sure there will be plenty of jaxx simps bankrolling his next grift and shouting "i love {{whatever-project-this-is}}" when someone dares to mention rukia r2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version