geekhack Community > Meetups

2021 Seattle WA Meetup Aug 28

(1/3) > >>

blur410:
RSVP here with what you plan on bringing/doing. Address is 1214 10th Ave Seattle, WA 98122. If you feel comfortable with it say what town your from and what time you plan on arriving. Current planned time is 5 o'clock PM but if there are a bunch of people coming from south of Lewis county or east of
the mountains it can be adjusted to an earlier time.

I am from North Bend, WA. For keyboards I plan on bringing my HHKB, ID75 Ortho, Focus 2001, and tentatively my F62 if anyone is interested in capacitive buckling springs. For trackballs I plan on bringing a Microsoft Trackball Optical, a Ploopy classic, and possibly another from my collection if it is of interest. For my project at the event I am torn between modding my HHKB if the Norbauer case miraculously ships in time or possibly restoring either the MTO or 2001 if I can spare the time.

PC Concepts:
bringing my matrix noah, hyped to attend an event in seattle.

Xury46:
I'm coming from North Bend as well! I'm excited for this meetup but I've got to be somewhere late that same evening so I might only be able to attend for a short time.
I'm planning to be there as early as possible, so if it's starting at 5:00 pm I'll be there at 5:00 pm and I could stay for an few hours.

For the record, I would LOVE to try out your board with the capacitive buckling springs!

I'm planning to bring:
* Ducky One Two Horizon moded with Box Jade switches + Ducky Horizon SA keycaps.
* Drop CTRL High Profile with Box Whites + Pudding keycaps
* Wooting Two (the original version with the analogue flaretech clicky switches, not the new lekker edition hall effect switches)
* KBDFans 72 switch tester, Kailh Box switch tester, Custom 30 switch tester will all kinds of fun random switches (over 100 unique switches!!!)
* Walletburner Cajal with noble yellow switches (I'm waiting on a proper set of keycaps for this one but I could still show it off in its current state)

If anyone is interested I can also bring:
* Northgate OmniKey with white alps (This board is in a sad state, super dusty, and the keys bind a bit, but if someone wants to try it I can bring it)
* Corsair K70 with Cherry MX Blues + Corsair's PBT Double shot keycaps

BareSphereMass:
I will bring an Anne Pro 2 with MT3 keycaps + a Dwarf Factory artisan, a Prime_e with POM keycaps + artisans, My 16 favorite switches in a 4x4 switch tester, and an Atreus42 in a bamboo case.

EDIT:  I'm from Bothell.  5 pm sounds good.
I would love to try the buckling spring switches, and also the white alps!
I may bring my bag of random switches I have collected (about 70 or 80 different types of switches) just MX.

EDIT 2: Here is the discord link:  https://discord.gg/UzbP6HuK7n

MGWS:
Hi everyone, I just started learning about keyboards and was lucky enough to see there is a Seattle meet-up.  Is the event open to visit or do we need to sign up?  Thanks for any info!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version