Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2013 CHICAGO

Picture Requests

<< < (15/15)

mkawa:
girlshark has swag. no argument here.

that said, WHALEBRO

Quardah:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Sat, 17 August 2013, 13:16:09 ---Want me to post a picture of something at Keycon? Let me know

--- End quote ---

Post your favorite picture that explains the most out of keycon you have taken there. It must be badass, involves at least one keyboard and one custom keycap, and we must see at least one part of your body (a hand, a face, no ****).

I challenge you to post this. Are you really up for the challenge?

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: Quardah on Mon, 19 August 2013, 14:26:47 ---
--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Sat, 17 August 2013, 13:16:09 ---Want me to post a picture of something at Keycon? Let me know

--- End quote ---

Post your favorite picture that explains the most out of keycon you have taken there. It must be badass, involves at least one keyboard and one custom keycap, and we must see at least one part of your body (a hand, a face, no ****).

--- End quote ---

That might be hard to do now since it's over....

MOZ:

--- Quote from: Quardah on Mon, 19 August 2013, 14:26:47 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

What the...I don't even!

Quardah:
Well considering he took picture most probably he took a lot therefore one has to be his fav.

Now post it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version