geekhack Marketplace > RAMA WORKS

AMERICA TRIP! BOOKED!!!

<< < (3/6) > >>

KingRama:
Almost half-way to the goal!!

jerue:
I've wanted a blue aluminum cap like the one you're making for a looong time. Took me a few days, but I finally caved T_T

Enjoy your time here! Please visit In-N-Out while you're in LA, I know it's super cliche but it's amazing. Animal Style!

Or if burgers aren't your thing, there's The Griddle (Cafe), where pancakes are the size of your head  :eek:

reaper:
Sherryton is going to take you to one of those Korean BBQ in Koreatown.  :)   Anyway, if you ever get to meet Rowdy tell him I said hi!  :)

KingRama:

--- Quote from: jerue on Sun, 15 January 2017, 09:32:26 ---I've wanted a blue aluminum cap like the one you're making for a looong time. Took me a few days, but I finally caved T_T

Enjoy your time here! Please visit In-N-Out while you're in LA, I know it's super cliche but it's amazing. Animal Style!

Or if burgers aren't your thing, there's The Griddle (Cafe), where pancakes are the size of your head  :o

--- End quote ---

Haha! The GF has been pushing me to do more colors for agesss :P Glad you got something you've wanted! Cheers!

AND dude, YES! I was planning an exclusive diet of In-N-Out the entire time I'm there to make up for how much I've never had it :P

Pancakes the size of my head sound great too  :p :p  Thanks!:)

--- Quote from: reaper on Sun, 15 January 2017, 09:40:54 ---Sherryton is going to take you to one of those Korean BBQ in Koreatown.  :)   Anyway, if you ever get to meet Rowdy tell him I said hi!  :)

--- End quote ---

Oh my god yes please! KBBQ is my favourite - sherry pls.

LOL sure thing, I'll go hunting Rowdy for ya ;)

Cheers mate

toxicdrift:
ordered the blue and chrome!! cant wait :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version