Author Topic: turned out better than expected  (Read 950 times)

Offline Jixr

turned out better than expected
« on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 11:20:13 »
I recently bought another redscarf3 to use at work, and typcially i'm a fan of cherry profile caps ( thick pbt and dye sub or GTFO ) and I tossed this set on there with an alum spacebar, and I think it turned out really good, better than my one i'm using at home. ( which is waiting for ivans r4 group buy to be finished ) I thought about running a short left shift and iso enter on it just because I could, but the short left shift would throw me off I think

The backlighting isn't as  good since this one does not have a plate, and i used some foam sheets to help beefen up the pcb and reduce the flex.
Just thought I'd share.

« Last Edit: Mon, 27 July 2015, 11:26:24 by Jixr »

Offline jerr

Re: turned out better than expected
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 11:21:22 »
Sick keycaps :thumb:

Offline fliptrik

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 11:22:31 »
Hot damn. That's super sexy with that space bar. Solid work!

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 27 July 2015, 11:22:40 »
I recently bought another redscarf3 to use at work, and typcially i'm a fan of cherry profile caps ( thick pbt and dye sub or GTFO ) and I tossed this set on there with an alum spacebar, and I think it turned out really good, better than my one i'm using at home. ( which is waiting for ivans r4 group buy to be finished )

Show Image

The backlighting isn't as  good since this one does not have a plate, and i used some foam sheets to help beefen up the pcb and reduce the flex.
Just thought I'd share.

Pictures like this make me wish I had the money to get in on the group buy when it happened. I really love the look and setup of this board!