Author Topic: ADAMSKI CAPWORKS  (Read 91119 times)

Offline mrboovn

Re: ADAMSKI CAPWORKS
« Reply #300 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 22:04:30 »
[Update]

As part of the transparency that I promised before, here's what I've been working for a while now. If you check back, you'll see my first prototype of interchangeable stems for mx, topre, and etc, but I decided to just dump that project. I didn't really want to show or share this info as I wanted it as a surprise at the end once the MX gamer set is done. Check out what's coming back!  :thumb: this will be called T800-H, a hybrid MX and Topre compatible keycap. This T800 is smoother, bit more detailed compare to previous one. I like the end result of this prototype. It fits snugly in both MX and Topre board and height is just perfect for the common SA and Cherry profile keyset.  :thumb: And  Regarding the MX set, I'm still working on it. 12 caps isn't easy to work on, plus this this one.

on my MX board
Show Image

on HHKB Pro 2
Show Image

Hybrid Stem
Show Image

Nice work Adam.Can't wait to see more work caps and uncensored pics of these
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #301 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 15:19:26 »
[Update]

As part of the transparency that I promised before, here's what I've been working for a while now. If you check back, you'll see my first prototype of interchangeable stems for mx, topre, and etc, but I decided to just dump that project. I didn't really want to show or share this info as I wanted it as a surprise at the end once the MX gamer set is done. Check out what's coming back!  :thumb: this will be called T800-H, a hybrid MX and Topre compatible keycap. This T800 is smoother, bit more detailed compare to previous one. I like the end result of this prototype. It fits snugly in both MX and Topre board and height is just perfect for the common SA and Cherry profile keyset.  :thumb: And  Regarding the MX set, I'm still working on it. 12 caps isn't easy to work on, plus this this one.

on my MX board
Show Image

on HHKB Pro 2
Show Image

Hybrid Stem
Show Image

Dude awesome work! Can't wait to see the uncensored version :D

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #302 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 16:07:45 »
[Update]

I just want to share these photos. The first cap was quite successful. I found out that resin isn't the perfect material for this kind of stem. They're too flexible and it doesn't fit very securely on the board. I am going to revise/improve what I have and hopefully, the next one would be better. I am still thinking of giving this cap away to a mx/topre board user. At the moment, I  cannot continue with the process as I ran out of materials already and I am kinda low on budget for new materials(coz Vive and Rift  :p ) so we'll have to wait a bit til I make some savings.  :p

Album: http://imgur.com/a/m7g06

Offline -musubi

• Spam rice 'n eggs
« Reply #303 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 16:09:40 »
[Update]

I just want to share these photos. The first cap was quite successful. I found out that resin isn't the perfect material for this kind of stem. They're too flexible and it doesn't fit very securely on the board. I am going to revise/improve what I have and hopefully, the next one would be better. I am still thinking of giving this cap away to a mx/topre board user. At the moment, I  cannot continue with the process as I ran out of materials already and I am kinda low on budget for new materials(coz Vive and Rift  :p ) so we'll have to wait a bit til I make some savings.  :p

Show Image

When where and how?? I gotta have these, that's my favorite color way ;)

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #304 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 18:50:25 »
[Update]

Show Image

Show Image

wow @@
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #305 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 00:21:07 »
[Update]

Show Image

Show Image

Lovin' those colors.  :eek:

Offline jaffers

« Reply #306 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 01:23:41 »
Nice work on that dual stem, but they still look very rough, I look forward to participating in your sales when you refine your work. Keep it up  :thumb:

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #307 on: Sat, 30 April 2016, 01:05:32 »
These still a work in progress?

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #308 on: Mon, 09 May 2016, 00:44:54 »
[Update]

Show Image

Show Image

awesome colorway

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline ika

« Reply #309 on: Tue, 17 May 2016, 09:22:22 »
Just wondering if there's any news, been itching to get my hands on this for months now! can't wait

Offline azath92

« Reply #310 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 20:58:43 »
Pretty new to artisans and those gamer sets are quickly on my list, such a killer minimal design with the two vertical grooves!  Any news/progress?

Offline Jhonan

• Chicks love duck pics...
« Reply #311 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 01:24:06 »
We miss you adamski!  Where are you :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #312 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 08:01:17 »
^

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #313 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 08:07:20 »
tfw never received my winnings

:)) :)) :)) :))

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #314 on: Tue, 11 October 2016, 08:22:39 »
tfw never received my winnings

:)) :)) :)) :))

:-[

Offline ika

« Reply #315 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 14:08:49 »
turns out I can wait

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #316 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 14:23:08 »
turns out I can wait

funny part is he's active lately too, just ignores this thread

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #317 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 14:45:13 »
turns out I can wait

More like ADAMSKIPPED this thread.

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
  • IG: @ZorbCaps
« Reply #318 on: Thu, 08 December 2016, 15:49:13 »
turns out I can wait

More like ADAMSKIPPED this thread.

Hahhahaha adam bby come back

Offline menuhin

« Reply #319 on: Fri, 13 January 2017, 07:52:48 »
Can I still join right now?

The blanks look awesome!
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #320 on: Mon, 16 January 2017, 17:59:33 »
Quick update!

You guys are funny!  :p No excuses, I suck. Well, many of you probably know that I am currently working on my one-off keyboard which is almost done already! yey!  :thumb: Part of it was for me to make artisan blanks, same as the ones on this thread.
I have created couple sets for my self already and some other sets for some 'friends.' Those includes two ESC, WASD, arrow cluster, and 4 fns in cherry profile. As an update for the last giveaway, I finished the two sets already. Dgneo's and Aengus'. These only includes an ESC, WASD and an Fn keycaps though some of the winners will get more than those promised. I didn't have the F&J bumped keycaps as my mold was created for Project Cosmos and they also looked awkward on the board when you have WASD on it. I will be creating Ika's set sometime next week as I will be busy this week plus there will be a meetup on the upcoming weekend. This one is kinda difficult as 4 shots on cherry profile is very challenging plus his requested colorway is very very challenging too.

Here are some photos of those that I made for myself and a friend. Project Cosmos blank colorway will be revealed this upcoming weekend in time for the Northern California meetup.  :p

Frozen Blanks

Metallic Blue for my HHKB :)

Offline hayt

• * Maker
« Reply #321 on: Mon, 16 January 2017, 18:01:14 »
Quick update!

You guys are funny!  :p No excuses, I suck. Well, many of you probably know that I am currently working on my one-off keyboard which is almost done already! yey!  :thumb: Part of it was for me to make artisan blanks, same as the ones on this thread.
I have created couple sets for my self already and some other sets for some 'friends.' Those includes two ESC, WASD, arrow cluster, and 4 fns in cherry profile. As an update for the last giveaway, I finished the two sets already. Dgneo's and Aengus'. These only includes an ESC, WASD and an Fn keycaps though some of the winners will get more than those promised. I didn't have the F&J bumped keycaps as my mold was created for Project Cosmos and they also looked awkward on the board when you have WASD on it. I will be creating Ika's set sometime next week as I will be busy this week plus there will be a meetup on the upcoming weekend. This one is kinda difficult as 4 shots on cherry profile is very challenging plus his requested colorway is very very challenging too.

Here are some photos of those that I made for myself and a friend. Project Cosmos blank colorway will be revealed this upcoming weekend in time for the Northern California meetup.  :p

Frozen Blanks
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Metallic Blue for my HHKB :)
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Love the textured design on these!

Offline shinz0

• i was told there would be cake
« Reply #322 on: Mon, 16 January 2017, 18:02:07 »
Ooh. I can't wait to see what youll be bringing to the NorCal meetup!

Offline ika

« Reply #323 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 11:39:11 »
Glad to see some progress! The new stuff looks great, and I'm happy that you have not forgotten about us. Looking forward to it!

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #324 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 12:59:56 »
Ooh. I can't wait to see what youll be bringing to the NorCal meetup!

were you able to try my Cosmos board? What do you think of it?

Glad to see some progress! The new stuff looks great, and I'm happy that you have not forgotten about us. Looking forward to it!

Thank you. Currently working on yours.  :thumb:

[update]

Here's dgneo's and angeus' sets. Trans red and blue/black dual tone.  :thumb: Frozen blank is for a friend.

I also made dual shot for another friend's hhkb.

Hopefully we could do another giveaway after I finish Ika's set.  ;)

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #325 on: Tue, 24 January 2017, 13:03:08 »
Still hoping to snag a wasd at some point to match my t800. In time :)

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Offline quanghuy1200

« Reply #326 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 04:25:08 »
woohoo, u back.Glad to see u again and updates

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #327 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 16:30:07 »
Thanks. Angeus' and dgneo's caps were shipped yesterday. I decided not to charge them shipping since they waited very long for it. Ika's set should be ready in couple days. Im also planning to create couple set that i will put on sale as I need funds for vac chamber and more raw materials to continue making caps and also improved the quality of these blanks. Keep an eye on that :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #328 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 16:34:32 »
Thanks. Angeus' and dgneo's caps were shipped yesterday. I decided not to charge them shipping since they waited very long for it. Ika's set should be ready in couple days. Im also planning to create couple set that i will put on sale as I need funds for vac chamber and more raw materials to continue making caps and also improved the quality of these blanks. Keep an eye on that :)

Your caps are siiiick, m8! Look forward to that sale!!!  ;D
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #329 on: Wed, 25 January 2017, 20:29:56 »

Your caps are siiiick, m8! Look forward to that sale!!!  ;D

dont expect much. it will only be like 2-3 sets.  :)

@ika - Here's your set. Will probably ship it on Friday or Sat. :) Sorry it is very difficult to do 4 shots on cherry profile.  :D

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #330 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 14:31:53 »
dranzer889 shared his set on reddit. Looks insane with those CK v2 and reaper!  :thumb:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/5qj5k5/a_gorgeous_gamer_set_by_adamski_album_inside/

Also took photos of Ika's set on my Cosmos board.  :thumb: I will ship them out tmo.

I might put the 2-3 sets I am talking about on sale next week either here on r/mm. Might not be FCFS just letting you guys know. They will be priced reasonably as they're not perfect. Getting a vac chamber and redoing the mold should improve the quality of the blanks.  :)

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #331 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 16:57:21 »

Quick tater of the set, really digging it :D

Offline Weiss

• Impulse buying at its finest
« Reply #332 on: Fri, 27 January 2017, 17:13:08 »
dranzer889 shared his set on reddit. Looks insane with those CK v2 and reaper!  :thumb:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/5qj5k5/a_gorgeous_gamer_set_by_adamski_album_inside/

Also took photos of Ika's set on my Cosmos board.  :thumb: I will ship them out tmo.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I might put the 2-3 sets I am talking about on sale next week either here on r/mm. Might not be FCFS just letting you guys know. They will be priced reasonably as they're not perfect. Getting a vac chamber and redoing the mold should improve the quality of the blanks.  :)

:eek: looks so good, can't wait for the mini sale!

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #333 on: Sun, 29 January 2017, 22:19:07 »

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴
« Reply #334 on: Sun, 29 January 2017, 22:22:01 »
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline shinz0

• i was told there would be cake
« Reply #335 on: Sun, 29 January 2017, 22:22:17 »
In!

Offline SJHL

« Reply #336 on: Mon, 30 January 2017, 11:46:36 »
Not sure if this has been asked before but are you planning to do topre in the future? Was about to hop in for Mettallic Blue set but I noticed that few people mentioned its for MX only.

Offline RELLIK

• WTB Bro Power Core WASD Set...Still...
« Reply #337 on: Mon, 30 January 2017, 15:15:33 »
Oh snap! Dem purples prolly best 'classic' material blanks I've seen in a while.
Entered! (Now come on GMK SNES...)

KUL-87        FC660M       Filco MJ2

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #338 on: Mon, 30 January 2017, 16:33:37 »
Thanks guys. Goodluck. For topre, it's possible, but I will prioritize MX first once I acquire all the new equipments/materials. I will no longer use the current mold. For the winners, Im actually thinking of sending them new set(wasd) of their choice once the new mold is done instead of giving them an extra entry for future sales/giveaways. Will depend on how everything goes. I am currently searching for better materials and ways of casting the blanks. Hoping the new ones will be better than the current ones that I am making. 

« Last Edit: Mon, 30 January 2017, 16:35:29 by adamski07 »