Author Topic: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY  (Read 561630 times)

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
Re: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY
« Reply #2951 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 14:54:40 »
That is a slime hagfish, isn't it?
Not quite.

www.ripleys.com/blog/ribbon-worm

www.sciencealert.com/watch-this-creepy-worm-is-trying-to-digest-a-person-s-hand
You're the all knowing....
YEAH BUT DOES HE KNOW HOW TO KILL IT ENTIRELY FOREVER??
It's probably in Australia. Along with all the other rejects that god decided were unsuited for the other countries.

Offline greath

• A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
« Reply #2952 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 14:58:03 »
Not quite.

It's probably in Australia. Along with all the other rejects that god decided were unsuited for the other countries.

Like those damn venomous duck-beavers.

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #2953 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 14:58:39 »
Not quite.

Like those damn venomous duck-beavers.
And coconut crabs

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2954 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 15:17:10 »

I live in Georgia, USA, and we were the premier dumping ground for Merry Olde England's riff-raff until the Revolution.

We were the preferred site, it was far more difficult and expensive to ferry the hooligans to the other side of the world.

However, it did reduce the chances of them returning ....
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2955 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 17:25:56 »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2956 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 10:49:57 »
▉ ▊ ▋ ▍ ▎ ▏

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2957 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 06:25:41 »
102071-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2958 on: Sat, 30 May 2015, 19:38:26 »
Would love to see this driving down the road.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2959 on: Mon, 15 June 2015, 05:29:11 »
Tall guy problems ...

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #2960 on: Tue, 16 June 2015, 08:29:33 »
monument to a lab mouse in Novosibirsk.

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline iri

« Reply #2961 on: Thu, 02 July 2015, 12:09:42 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2963 on: Sat, 04 July 2015, 19:02:16 »
My computer is starting to get dusty....

« Last Edit: Sat, 04 July 2015, 22:37:38 by nickheller »

Offline imogene

« Reply #2964 on: Sat, 04 July 2015, 22:35:08 »

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #2965 on: Sun, 05 July 2015, 19:56:57 »
Always one of my favorites:

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2966 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 01:50:18 »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2968 on: Wed, 15 July 2015, 00:01:48 »

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2969 on: Thu, 16 July 2015, 20:02:19 »
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2970 on: Sun, 19 July 2015, 05:54:32 »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2971 on: Sun, 02 August 2015, 23:53:38 »

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #2973 on: Mon, 03 August 2015, 11:16:40 »
ice skating-wrestling?

I want to see a triple salchow people's elbow!

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #2974 on: Tue, 04 August 2015, 06:21:38 »
ice skating-wrestling?

I want to see a triple salchow people's elbow!

exactly :)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2975 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 09:26:41 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2976 on: Wed, 05 August 2015, 10:29:25 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #2977 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 23:14:22 »

107905-0
« Last Edit: Sun, 09 August 2015, 23:16:26 by ander »
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2978 on: Sun, 09 August 2015, 23:29:48 »
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #2979 on: Mon, 10 August 2015, 05:18:42 »
Stainless steel wire. It's a sculpture by Korean artist Seung Mo Park.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #2980 on: Fri, 14 August 2015, 00:28:52 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2981 on: Fri, 14 August 2015, 00:31:54 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2982 on: Fri, 14 August 2015, 05:59:05 »

Stainless steel wire. It's a sculpture by Korean artist Seung Mo Park.
WHOA
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2983 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 17:51:31 »

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #2984 on: Sun, 16 August 2015, 17:53:05 »
Show Image

I stared at this for way too long.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #2985 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 01:59:14 »
Show Image

I love this, its so obvious what is going to happen, yet its amusing :D

Offline iri

« Reply #2986 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 07:19:14 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #2987 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 16:48:52 »

Offline iri

« Reply #2988 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 07:35:36 »
Sberbank seriously invests in its security officers

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2989 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 00:47:37 »
Those machines are probably heated.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2990 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 01:54:25 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2991 on: Sun, 23 August 2015, 02:11:11 »

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #2992 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 15:42:20 »
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline iri

« Reply #2993 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 16:31:02 »
Show Image

10/10 would stab in the tesco again

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Tachi

« Reply #2994 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 14:17:48 »
Show Image

Eating a Kebab whilst reading this nearly ruined my keyboard due to laughing so hard at this truth!

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #2995 on: Sat, 29 August 2015, 03:11:06 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2996 on: Sat, 29 August 2015, 22:01:34 »

Offline iri

« Reply #2997 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 17:54:03 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2998 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 17:55:37 »

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #2999 on: Mon, 31 August 2015, 22:33:50 »