geekhack Community > Off Topic

Halo Infinite

(1/1)

tp4tissue:
F2P on all platforms /gasp.

The PC experience with Master Chief collection has been very weird, because of how the autoaim works with controllers.

The maps were designed for controller autoaim, so you have these weird sliver spaces that only autoaim can reliably shoot through.  So it becomes like timing a jump, instead of "Aiming" like CS.

I really hope they've cracked the code on this.

Sintpinty:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Mon, 14 June 2021, 16:33:47 ---F2P on all platforms /gasp.

The PC experience with Master Chief collection has been very weird, because of how the autoaim works with controllers.

The maps were designed for controller autoaim, so you have these weird sliver spaces that only autoaim can reliably shoot through.  So it becomes like timing a jump, instead of "Aiming" like CS.

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

I just want to be cool color

kizuna:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Mon, 14 June 2021, 16:33:47 ---F2P on all platforms /gasp.

(Attachment Link)

So no point in playing in the Master Chief collection with a keyboard and mouse?

--- End quote ---

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: kizuna on Tue, 15 June 2021, 20:08:18 ---
So no point in playing in the Master Chief collection with a keyboard and mouse?

--- End quote ---

It's not _Bad_, it's just weird.

Kavik:
I just bought the Master Chief Collection to play through all the coop campaigns with a couple friends. I have also been confused by the multiplayer because it's like a mix between Halo 3, 4, and ODST (maybe?). I was under the impression I could just choose which Halo's multiplayer I wanted to play, but I guess that would have fractured the playerbase too much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version