Author Topic: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY  (Read 561277 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Random picture thread! SFW ONLY
« Reply #3050 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 00:18:50 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3051 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 03:35:15 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3052 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 07:58:45 »
Rowdy must have purchased the latest version of Photoshop and is practicing how to use it.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3053 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 19:15:50 »
Rowdy must have purchased the latest version of Photoshop and is practicing how to use it.

Nope, just random photos I find from time to time.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #3054 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 19:53:34 »
I signed into IMDb for the first time in a while and out of all the movies/people the captcha could've picked...
Show Image

imdb has great taste
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #3055 on: Tue, 24 November 2015, 15:46:34 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3056 on: Wed, 25 November 2015, 03:38:45 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3057 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 03:33:47 »

There is definitely no need ...

Offline iri

« Reply #3058 on: Thu, 26 November 2015, 19:46:37 »
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3059 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 03:23:02 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3060 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 03:26:14 »
Show Image

And just remove the headphone socket while you're at it.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #3061 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 06:10:32 »
Show Image

And just remove the headphone socket while you're at it.

Here have one USB Type C port

Offline jaffers

« Reply #3062 on: Mon, 30 November 2015, 06:45:38 »
last one is my favourite
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 November 2015, 06:48:10 by jfing14 »

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #3063 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 03:45:56 »

We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #3064 on: Tue, 01 December 2015, 21:39:07 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3065 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 03:41:33 »

Offline iri

« Reply #3066 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 18:26:53 »
i am a political satirist and gun enthusiast

119006-0
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #3067 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 18:40:24 »

(Attachment Link)
I'm not sure I get the joke here, but I'll just say that laws are laws, but if you go around with your gun hanging out in the open you deserve every awful thing that happens to you.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3068 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 19:03:15 »
laws are laws, but if you go around with your gun hanging out in the open you deserve every awful thing that happens to you.

I took my daughter to the pet store to get a fish for her aquarium, and there was a fat greasy middle-aged man looking at fish with a pistol in a holster at his belt.

Perfectly legal here, like the man who brought a loaded assault rifle to a little league baseball game last summer in a neighboring county.

http://www.georgiacarry.org/cms/georgias-carry-laws-explained/frequently-asked-questions/

And here is a guy who surely gets lots of action from the ladies:

« Last Edit: Thu, 03 December 2015, 19:29:13 by fohat.digs »
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3069 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 19:20:53 »
laws are laws, but if you go around with your gun hanging out in the open you deserve every awful thing that happens to you.

I took my daughter to the pet store to get a fish for her aquarium, and there was a fat greasy middle-aged man looking at fish with a pistol in a holster at his belt.

Perfectly legal here, like the man who brought a loaded assault rifle to a little league baseball game last summer in a neighboring county.

http://www.georgiacarry.org/cms/georgias-carry-laws-explained/frequently-asked-questions/
It's legal here in Ohio as well. But fortunately most police officers will harass someone to their full ability if they find them openly carrying, especially in a particularly inappropriate setting.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline iri

« Reply #3070 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 19:34:42 »

(Attachment Link)
I'm not sure I get the joke here, but I'll just say that laws are laws, but if you go around with your gun hanging out in the open you deserve every awful thing that happens to you.
I like Oreos.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #3071 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 20:28:57 »

And here is a guy who surely gets lots of action from the ladies:
Is it weird that the first thing I noticed about that pic was the guy's unibrow?

My boards:
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3072 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 23:09:46 »
119056-0

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3073 on: Thu, 03 December 2015, 23:14:48 »

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #3074 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 00:51:57 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3075 on: Wed, 09 December 2015, 17:30:13 »
Remember as days get colder animals are attracted to the warmth of cars so check wheel arches or other hiding places.

More

Offline jd29

« Reply #3076 on: Thu, 10 December 2015, 18:05:47 »
119583-0

Offline iri

« Reply #3077 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 06:47:23 »
Remember as days get colder animals are attracted to the warmth of cars so check wheel arches or other hiding places.

More
Ahhh, motherland.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #3078 on: Fri, 11 December 2015, 11:21:43 »
(Attachment Link)

YES, PLEASE!

Been trying to get a hold of a bottle of Blanton's for a while now ><'

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3079 on: Sun, 13 December 2015, 17:47:34 »
One photo, bravo!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3080 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 03:47:26 »
120040-0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3081 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 03:49:36 »
Oook!

120256-0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3082 on: Sat, 19 December 2015, 23:05:52 »

Offline Coreda

« Reply #3083 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 01:58:32 »

There needs to be a random video thread. Click for image stabilized frog set to chill tune. It fits so well.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3084 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 16:33:18 »
Not a picture but fun anyway:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuY5fGdTkM8

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3085 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 02:12:44 »
http://xkcd.com/1619/

"Remove and inspect skeleton" - ROFFLE MAYO :)) :)) :))

121051-0

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3086 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 04:01:58 »

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3088 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 12:57:52 »
Keith Richards' hands:

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3089 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 13:01:36 »

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #3090 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 15:33:13 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3091 on: Tue, 29 December 2015, 01:01:54 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3092 on: Sat, 02 January 2016, 04:25:43 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3093 on: Sun, 03 January 2016, 02:59:51 »

Offline Coreda

« Reply #3094 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 01:27:31 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3095 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 04:10:32 »

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #3096 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 20:33:24 »
Just found my new favorite .gif, bless the Interwebs.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #3097 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 22:01:38 »
Just found my new favorite .gif, bless the Interwebs.

Show Image

I seriously can't figure out why I can't stop watching this.  And then I watch it more to figure out what draws me in about it.  It's quite creepy.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline cryptokey

• * Destiny Supporter
  • [°°▄°] luser-friendly
« Reply #3098 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 22:16:44 »
More

[WTB] HHKB Black

Offline ANightOnCloudNine