Author Topic: [IC] LH60 Hotswap PCB  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Luke_Panda

[IC] LH60 Hotswap PCB
« on: Mon, 19 July 2021, 09:29:24 »
Hello everyone,

The first prototypes for my 60% hotswap PCB just came in and I think this is a good time to gauge some interest and gather some feedback.

My goal was to make a reliable hotswap board for £30/$40

Render and prototype photos link:
https://imgur.com/a/4QZSdax

Here are the features:
  • QMK compatible (possibly VIA if it is something people want)
  • Fits most standard 60% cases compatible with the DZ60 PCB series
  • Has underglow RGB lighting
  • ISO and ANSI options (same price)
  • USB-C
  • Supports plate mount and screw in stabilisers
  • Supports a 6.25u spacebar
The main driver behind this PCB is the price. The LH60 is meant to sit just under more expensive boards such as the HS60 which come in at £65, but have some extra features like per-key LEDs.

Each board will be pre-flashed, and tested by me before they are sent out - right now I should be able to ship to the UK, the USA and potentially the EU.

I get that problematic PCBs can be an absolute nightmare in keebs, so I plan to offer a 10 day free return window - with no questions asked, along with support if anything does go wrong. The LH60 has been in testing for a couple of months now, so I can hope that most the issues are ironed out.

If you've read this far, thank you! I'd really appreciate any feedback or opinions on the PCB itself, selling or about me (the seller). I plan to send out another post in about a week where I'll start off selling a batch of 10, but if you do happen to be interested now, leave a comment and I can put you on the list already.

Thanks a lot, and happy clacking!

Offline wahfuhls

Re: [IC] LH60 Hotswap PCB
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 19 July 2021, 10:48:17 »
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 July 2021, 10:56:16 by wahfuhls »

Offline Havattack

Re: [IC] LH60 Hotswap PCB
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 19 July 2021, 13:33:37 »
No 7u bottom row options? I'm out.