Author Topic: [IC] Helheim Designs Paradox (Sakura Pink)  (Read 2202 times)

Offline HelheimDesigns

• Helheim Designs
[IC] Helheim Designs Paradox (Sakura Pink)
« on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 14:42:00 »
Link to IC: https://forms.gle/NXgRwvk2QA2tcgXEA

Hello everyone! Angel from Helheim Designs with an interest check for a recolor of our Paradox Deskmat. With this version, there is only one change compared to our Black Paradox, and it is that we added a flower into the right side of the design. All of these deskmats are designed by me, Angel Medina.

Each desk mat will be 900mm x 400mm x 4mm, and will be made of a premium cloth with stitched edges just like the rest of our deskmats!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to message us on any platform we are on. This includes Reddit (u/helheimdesigns), Instagram (@helheimdesigns), Discord (https://discord.com/invite/yTQWbwecUM), and through our email at helheimdesigns@protonmail.com.

Thank you all in advanced, have a great Friday!

Offline CommanderAnime

Re: [IC] Helheim Designs Paradox (Sakura Pink)
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 15:08:31 »
The colour scheme doesn't quite sit right with me.
I liked the extreme contrast of the B&W desk mat a lot, and the special blue edition was also dark enough on the dark side to look great.
The colours on this one are a little hard to distinguish, and a new wave design would also be nice to help keep things fresh.
Edit: It may just be a little uninspired and too much in you guys' comfort zone. I'd love to see more wacky stuff like the skulls.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 February 2022, 15:10:48 by CommanderAnime »

Offline Samurai_Huey

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 17:26:59 »
Love this design!!!

Really love the new flower design and the loud pink is really gorgeous. Hope to get to have this on my desk someday soon!

Offline kdam39

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 04 February 2022, 17:32:41 »
The colour scheme doesn't quite sit right with me.
I liked the extreme contrast of the B&W desk mat a lot, and the special blue edition was also dark enough on the dark side to look great.
The colours on this one are a little hard to distinguish, and a new wave design would also be nice to help keep things fresh.
Edit: It may just be a little uninspired and too much in you guys' comfort zone. I'd love to see more wacky stuff like the skulls.